My Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my urge of ejaculating was near, she told me, "Please don't come yet. I want to drink your sperm again."

She positioned me to lie down on my back and while facing me, she squatted over my face and lower her dripping pussy to my mouth. I licked, sucked, and slurped her that sweet nectar as she sat on my face with her spread legs. She was so wet that he slimy juice kept flowing into my mouth and onto my chin.

Suddenly she began to grind her slimy cunt hard against my nose and mouth as she grabbed the back of my head with both her hands pressing my face hard between her knees and smeared her sticky juice all over my face. I tried hard to breathe despite that roughness.

She then yelled out, "Oh God, I'm cumming! Please suck harder and drink all my juice! I love it! Oh yes! That's it baby!"

Her body kept jerking when her orgasm was over.

She said, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I've never felt so powerful like this before. For a second, I thought I would be pissing, and good thing it didn't happen, because it would be embarrassing."

I told her that it would be all right if that accidentally happened.

As she turned around to face my cock in 69 position, she said to me, "Ok, now it's time for me to drink your hot delicious sperm."

I continued to proceed licking and sucking her cunt and butthole, which now became very slimy and sticky with leaking secretions. Surprisingly, while sucking on my yearning, throbbing cock, she started to lift up my testicles and lightly caressed my butthole with her finger and attempted to insert it into my rectum.

She asked me if it was okay for her to do that, and I told her that I had never before had any finger in my butthole and that her finger was making me feel so good that I almost ejaculated.

She then said, "Now, I'm not going to waste any drop of your sperm outside my hungry mouth."

She proceeded to milk my cock from the base to the swollen spongy purplish mushroom head to extract the leaking stringy precum and licked and slurped my pee hole as if sucking through a straw sipping up thick milkshake.

Slowly she engulfed my whole cock in her warm mouth as she pushed her finger all the way in my rectum and started to move in and out while her mouth moved up and down my sensitive cock. I felt like out of this world! After a few seconds, my cock twitched and swelled up in her mouth and I told her I was cumming.

She continued to suck my cock and finger-fuck my butthole, and I yelled out, "Yes baby! Here I come! Drink me up!"

Spurts after spurts, my cock pumped out all the semen that I got into her mouth and down her throat. On the last spurt, it felt so good that I held her head and pushed it down hard against my pubis and at the same time raised my hips up in an attempt to shove my whole cock completely all the way in her mouth and deep in her throat to completely drain my semen until she started to gag. My body quivered and spastic that I thought I would fall out of my bed!

She did not take her mouth off my cock after my ejaculation. Instead, she kept on sucking and swallow my cum to the very last drop and until my cock became soften. I noticed her cunt juice slowly dribbled and dangling from her pussy lips, and so I just stuck out my tongue to lap it up.

Meanwhile, she tried to place my balls and my limp cock together into her mouth, but they were too big to all go in her mouth. So, she then sucked each of my balls, pulled my foreskin up enclosing the spongy head with her teeth and chewed it with joy.

She then took her finger out of my asshole and licked it clean and looked at me and said, "Well, looks like I cleaned you up very well. What do you think?"

I jokingly responded, "You certainly did. It looks like we don't have to wipe off anything."

As she lay down on her back, placed a pillow under her buttocks, and spread up her legs wide, inviting me to feast on those sticky, glistened spread cunt and asshole, she said, "My pussy is still damp and still needs some more cleaning. Maybe you can clean me more."

How could I refuse such offer with those wet pink holes facing and winking at me. I lay down on my stomach and buried my face between her legs -- licking, sucking and slurping up that salty sweet slimy juice from her cunt mixed with butthole; it was very tasty. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of me eating her cunt and butthole.

Her cunt juice slowly kept flowing hence giving me more secretions to taste and swallow. I wouldn't mind spending all day just exploring, smelling, playing, licking, sucking, and fucking her smooth, tiny, tight, pink, tasty cunt and anus.

Within minutes, I knew she was going to climax as her body tensed up and started to moan loudly, and as she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face hard against her cunt rubbing and smearing her warm slimy nectar all over my face, she screamed out in ecstasy.

Within seconds of orgasm, I continued to lick her now-sensitive twitching swollen clit and tongue-fuck her cunt to suck and scoop out her juice, which was now saltier than before. Her body still jerked as she continued to squirm.

Afterwards, we both just lay there in the nude cuddling and fondling each other's genitals for about 30 minutes. She said her husband won't be home until 5PM, so we still have some time left.

She suggested we go to the kitchen looking for something to eat, and she made sandwiches for us. It was very nice just two of us eating and walking around naked. At that moment, inside my head I wished she was my girl, but unfortunately she belonged to my best friend.

She shared with me about her husband, "He only has sex with me when he's horny or when he needs to unload his cock to help him sleep. Often he would ejaculate before I even reach orgasm and he would just turn his back to me and sleep.

Sometimes he would let me suck his cock when I asked but would take it out when he's getting to come and insert it in my pussy to ejaculate. Often times he would not go down and play or eat my pussy.

The only time he would go down and suck my pussy is when he needs to wet my pussy with his saliva so he can put his cock in easily then fuck until he comes.

I have some fantasies and they really turn me on as I think about them, but feel depressed knowing that these are just fantasies and likely they will never be real. I'm very glad that today you have made some of them come true and I will never forget this day. You have made me feel so happy and very satisfied!"

When we finished eating, she said she should start be leaving just in case her husband came home a little early and also she needed to go home to take shower to wash up before he got home and might suspect her out with someone else from the smell of sperm.

I told her that while she was here, she could borrow my bathroom to take shower and get cleaned up as it would be very convenient. She responded that it wouldn't be such a bad idea. I showed her the bathroom and gave her a new towel, and she started turn on the water and closed the door halfway.

As I was walking back to my room to lie down and rest while she was taking a shower, she called out, "Hey, why don't you come and take shower together with me. We can clean each other up. It could be fun."

I went to the bathroom and saw her nice smooth soft body with pointed nipples under running water and told her that I now had a full bladder and needed to urinate first as I walked toward the toilet.

She said, "Just come here into the shower and pee. Besides, I've always wondered what it's like to hold a guy's dick while he's pissing, and I'd like to try. My husband would never even let me hold his cock when he's peeing, let alone let me watch. Please? I want to watch you pee."

I thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea, as I had never tried anything like this and this would be a good opportunity. As I stepped in the shower, she turned off the water then got behind me pressing her soft tits with erected nipples against my back and reached over from my behind to grab my limp cock so I could urinate.

When I was about to pee, she quickly said, "Wait, don't pee yet. I want to try something."

She turned me around to face her as she began to kneel and holding on to my cock pointing at her face and said, "I want to see you piss and feel the warm liquid on my body."

"Are you sure you want me to piss on you? That could leave the odor and your husband might suspect," hesitatingly, I asked.

She replied excitedly, "Oh c'mon. Don't worry. We'll wash it off. I want to watch your cock shooting out pee and smell your urine. It might turn me on!"

I proceeded to piss and a warm yellow stream of urine erupted from my cock and she lowered my cock to feel the piss running on her tits down to her tummy and her cunt.

"Ah, so nice and warm!" she moaned.

She then pointed my pissing cock to her face splashing on her forehead running down her nose and face. Surprisingly, she opened her mouth wide to receive the remaining jets of yellow stream, bubbly and sizzling in her mouth and flowing out of her mouth. I had never done anything like that before and founded very exciting!

When I was done pissing, she shook my cock up and down and pulled my foreskin over the mushroom head and squeezed out the last drop.

She then started to swallow the yellow liquid with a big gulf then said to me, "I've always wanted to try that just for curiosity, and now I think I would enjoy the taste of sperm more. Thank you for satisfying my curiosity."

I responded, "You naughty girl. I didn't realize you can be very wild and horny! Poor Mike is missing out all of these!"

"Yeah, he's not really into wild sex, let alone regular sex. He's kinda boring, though," said she.

While still holding my soft cock in her kneeling position, she looked at me and gigglingly said, "I know right now you may not have enough sperm for me to drink, but I'm willing to suck up whatever sperm you have left in your balls."

Suddenly, she retracted my foreskin all the way down the shaft to expose my mushroom head and began sucking. In a few seconds, my cock started to twitch and got enlarged in her mouth.

She paused and said, "I want you to fuck me then feed me your sperm."

She stood up, placed her hands on the wall, bent down, and arched her back to raise her butt cheeks, hinting me to fuck her from behind. First, I lowered myself down to lick her cunt and noticed it was very slimy and leaking meaning her cunt was ready to accept my hard cock again. I stood and easily inserted my cock into a nice, wet, warm cunt hole and began humping her starting out slowly then faster like a dog in heat.

She was moaning and screaming out, "That's it baby! Make me come! Harder! Deeper!"

Her body jerked in spasm as if having a seizure. She then said to me, "Now, you can feed me your milky cum. I can't wait!"

I pulled my cock out from her slippery hole, and she got down on her knees and slid my slimy cock in and out her hungry mouth. While sucking, she grabbed my buttocks and pulled them toward her to get all my cock she could get in her mouth.

When she began to separate my butt cheeks and insert her middle finger inside my butthole as she continuously sucked, it was a very intense feeling that I could feel my anal sphincter tightly clenching her finger and my cock swelled up and pumped out whatever left of my semen from my testicles. She just went on sucking until all my male juice was well drained and until my cock softened then pulled out with a "pop" sound. That was a relief!

When done, she said, "Thanks for the delicious dessert. I just love it! Let's wash each other up, but wait, I think I need to pee. Do you want to watch me pee?"

I told her I had never watched a girl pee before.

She said, "Now, here's your chance. I'm sure you are curious too."

She spread her legs and squatted and a hot yellow stream of urine ejected from her tiny pussy giving out a pleasant aroma. While pissing, she spread her cunt lips and pulled them upward so I could get a better view of her pussy as her piss was spraying straight out and upward from her pee hole. She asked me if I liked it, and I told her that it was very interesting to watch.

The bathroom was steamed with urine vapor and filled with a pleasant mixture of piss and semen aroma. Afterwards, we soaped and washed off each other, feeling squeaky clean with no cum or urine smell on her body or semen in her pussy or butthole and making sure of leaving no trace for her husband to suspect.

She reminded me to keep this sex between us and no one else had to know, and I was on board with her.

She put her thin dress back on and we both walked toward the front door. We stood and talked a little bit. She told me that she would definitely come back to see me for more good times mostly on some weekends when her husband was working. Just to see her wearing a thin summer dress with nothing underneath really turned me on.

I couldn't help myself so when we exchanged kisses, I lifted up her dress to feel her soft, smooth pussy and run my fingers along her cunt slit and soft lips, and then reached my hands to grab her buttocks to pull her closer while still kissing and squeezed them and spanked them and stuck my middle finger thrusting in and out of her tight asshole a few times.

She moaned and whispered in my ear, "That feels so good! You're turning me on again! Until next time, I really have to go now. Again thanks for making my curiosity or my fantasies come true. This has got to be the best fun day of my life. Thanks for everything. I'm going to miss your lovely uncut cock. I really love to play and suck on that foreskin and drink your sperm!"

I replied, "Whenever you feel lonely or need someone to talk to, you can always come see me. I don't mind. As a matter of fact, I'm anxiously looking forward to see you."

She giggingly rephrased, "You mean when I want to have my pussy eaten, to fuck and suck your cock, and to drink your sperm protein?"

"If you put it that way, sounds good to me," I smilingly said.

She walked out the front door to her car and drove off.

Kimberly, her husband, and I continue to go out as we always do to dinners, bars, beaches, parks, cruises, and movies. Since after that first sex encounter with me, Kimberly became more flirtatious with me. Before, she never showed any flirtation with we when all three of us were out together, as we have always shown our trusting, friendly relationships.

Understanding each other, Kimberly and I continue to act normal as if nothing has happened between us and being friendly in front of Mike, and he never suspects anything between us.

At times, I just thought that I couldn't believe I actually sucked and fucked my best friend's wife behind his back. I envisioned that if I had a sexy, horny woman like that, I would suck her cunt and anus and fuck her all the time, and it would be a waste not to.

There were a few situations when she was flirting with me while out together with her husband that made me feel so horny that I ended up going home to stroke my cock to ejaculate massive loads of cum and wished she would be here with me to lick and slurp it up and I would suck and fuck her mouth, cunt, and butthole.

For example, when at the restaurant and I was sitting in front of her, I would feel her foot under the table moving up and down my legs causing me to have a hard-on, then she rubbed and pressed on my bulge with her foot.

Although it felt very good, I felt uneasy and afraid that other people may see what was going on, especially her husband sitting right next to her. I also would feel nervous if I stood up and there was a tent stretching my pants.

Another time when I was invited to their house for supper and we were sitting on the sofa talking with her and hubby sitting next to each other and I was sitting across them. She intentionally opened her legs partly so I could see her smooth pussy underneath her short skirt. It looked so soft and puffy that I wished I could just touch it and kiss it.

Whenever her husband turned away or going to kitchen, she spread her legs wider for a better view and I loved seeing her glistened cunt lips parted; it looked so inviting and tasty!

In my mind, I wished I could just bury my face hard and deep between her sexy legs and fantasized about spreading her lips very wide apart to expose the swollen little spongy clit waiting for my tongue to flick it, encircle it, lick it, and suck hard on it like a vacuum suction.

I wished she knew how much she got me turned on! I had to cross my legs and rested my hands on my crotch in an attempt to cover my pulsating bulge, fearing that her husband might see.

There was one time, the three of us were sitting down on the grass and having a picnic at the park. She was wearing a casual dress but this time with a very thin light pink cotton underwear barely covering her pussy. I caught a glimpse of that tiny pantie with a small wet spot now and then as she purposely sat crossing her legs and quickly lifted up her dress for me to see, when her husband was not noticing.

At that moment, I fantasized about peeling that warm, moist underwear off and smell it to enjoy and savor the lovely aroma from her cunt and anus and to lick and chew that underwear to suck out whatever slimy or sticky secretions stuck on it.

When her hubby turned away, she quickly raised her knees up with feet on the ground and quickly pulled that pink underwear aside to reveal her pussy with nice shiny pink dangling parted lips sticking out and swelling, and quickly pulled her underwear back to cover it before her husband caught what she was doing, and I almost felt like my cum erupted from my pulsating cock in my shorts when seeing that delicious tuna cunt!

When Mike went to the restroom, she moved next to me and asked me if I liked seeing her pussy, and I told her, "I absolutely loved it. I got so turned on that I almost shoot my load in my pants! I felt like wanting to eat your yummy pussy and fuck you every possible way all day long!"

She replied, "Believe me, I feel the same way. When we're not together, I really missed your uncut cock, especially that delicious foreskin and warm sperm! I think I'm addicted to the smell and the taste of your sperm! I wish I can just suck your sperm out of your hard cock right now.

I just can't wait to swing by your place to fuck the next time when Mike's working on the weekend. He doesn't work every weekend, only randomly. But whenever there's a chance, I will come to you and we can have our own wild sex!"

We changed our topic and acted as normal as possible, as her hubby was walking back toward us.

There was one time when it was very risky when she reached out to touch my cock as three of us were out together. We were wearing T-shirts and shorts and went hiking on one Saturday morning. After finishing the trails, we went to look for a shady spot under the tree to lay down and take a rest or a short nap. Kimberly was lying between her husband and me.

Both Mike and his wife turned away from me and slept, and I, on my back, was trying to close my eyes to nap. Suddenly, I was startled and quickly opened my eyes as I felt a soft hand gently slide into my shorts from underneath and fondled my balls, sliding my foreskin along my the shaft of my cock, and lightly squeezed the spongy mushroom head.

I looked and noticed that Kimberly turned to me and tried to play with my cock. That was very daring, and I felt very nervous.

She puckered her lips to signal me to keep quiet. Within seconds, my cock instantly grew and became very stiff pointing straight up inside my shorts. When I felt her finger smoothly run up and down my pee hole followed by slippery rubbing feeling all around the swollen head, I knew my cock was leaking pre-cum, which felt so sensational that it started to twitch.