My Friend's Wife

Story Info
An encounter between my friend's wife and me.
18.1k words
3.98
44.9k
51
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend and I have known each other for about 5 years, and he and his wife and i often hung out together to dinners, parks, beaches, parties, shoppings. We all have good trusting and respectable relationship. Up to now my friend still has no clue about his wife sucking and fucking me and our wild times together. Kimberly is 25 year-old Asian married to a 36 year-old white guy Mike, and I'm a 30 year-old single Asian.

It started out one day at the park picnic while her hubby went to the restroom, Kimberly asked me what was the difference between a circumcised and uncircumcised cock. I asked her why she wanted to know, and she said she was often curious. I asked her to ask her husband.

She replied, "I can't ask him that. He's conservative and for sure he would wonder why I want to know and may suspect that I'm up to something."

She assured me that she would not let anyone know that she even asked anyone about that question. As a friend, I explained to her that the uncut cock still has foreskin that covers the cock's head, while the cut one has no foreskin.

Raising her eyebrow, she said, "Oh, so my husband is circumcised then. So now I can picture that it would be more fun playing and more things to do with the uncut cock as you can pull on the foreskin, bite it, chew it, retract it to expose the mushroom head, and sliding it up and down the shaft. Mmmm, sounds interesting."

I told her that she had good imagination and reminded her not to think of something like that as she already has a husband, and such thought may cause anxiety for wanting to try something but could not. She stated that she wished she could just try it once to see what it would really be like and Mike doesn't have to know.

"Bad girl," I said to her.

She then leaned next to my ear and softly asked me, "So, is yours circumcised or uncircumcised?"

Embarrassedly I replied, "I can't tell you that. It's very personal."

She kept insisting in wanting me to answer and that it would be just between me and her and no one else had to know. I ended up telling her that mine was uncircumcised.

She started giggling and did not really believe me and said, "Yeah right. You're just kidding me."

I told her that it was true and she told me that she would only believe me if she saw it.

I asked, "Why would I lie to you?"

She replied, "You're saying you're uncut just so I can look at your penis!"

I then said, ""Well, that would be the only way to prove it. I'll show you if you really don't believe me...I'm kidding. I wouldn't want to hurt or disappoint my friend Mike showing my cock to his girl."

"Well, only if he finds out," she jokingly said.

Just then Mike came back and we just changed topic and talk about something else.

The following week on Saturday morning, I heard the doorbell and went to open the door and was surprised to see Kimberly, wearing a nice thin floral summer dress, which looked very nice on her slim petite body. I couldn't help but noticed her nice white cleavage and pointed nipples under her dress, obviously not wearing a bra. She looked sexy wearing a short dress above her knees.

At that time, I was wondering if she even wore an underwear underneath. Anyway, it was unexpected and she never came around my place on her own before. I asked her where Mike was and if there was a problem or something going on between them. She said that he was at work and that she told him she was going shopping.

Then she timidly said, "I'm not sure the other day if you were kidding or not about showing me your penis to prove that you are uncut. Well, I'm here to check it out if you were telling me the truth. I hope you don't mind."

I was beginning to feel uncomfortable as I was wearing a t-shirt and thin shorts with no underwear, which I normally wore at home. Most of time, I would be completely naked around my house. I was kidding with her the other day when I told her that I would show her my penis if she didn't believe me that my cock was uncircumcised, and I didn't think she would actually come by to really want to check out my cock!

I asked, "Are you sure or are you kidding me? What if your husband finds out, then we'll be dead. I don't want to ruin our close friendship."

"We just keep our secrets and he would never gonna know. Agreed?" she replied.

I asked her to come inside and she sat down on the couch as I went to get her something to drink. Feeling nervous but somewhat excited, I couldn't get an erection. We were sitting and chatting, then she asked me to stand up facing her and if okay for her to pull down my shorts so she could look to see what an uncut cock looked and felt like.

I reminded her again to keep this between us, and she agreed. She slowly pulled my shorts down and asked me to step out from them.

Her eyes widened and excitedly said, "Wow! You were not kidding! Now I believe what I see! It looks exciting and different and very nice!"

She told me to go ahead and take my shirt off, and now I was completely naked standing in front of a girl fully clothed.

She asked me, "Would it be okay for me to touch it and play with it?"

When approved, she started to softly run her fingers along my smooth flaccid cock with foreskin completely covering the mushroom head, then gently she squeezed my smooth testicles. She started to slowly pull my foreskin down to end of that to fully exposed the hidden mushroom head then pull the foreskin back up over the glans and tugged and squeezed and rolled the foreskin with her fingers.

After a few time of retracting and pulling on the foreskin, my cock started to twitch and slowly grow long and very hard and pulsating with the foreskin partially covering the mushroom head. She seemed amazed as she continued to explore another man's cock different from her husband's.

She then slowly pulled my foreskin all the way down to my shaved pubic area and held it there for a few seconds to enjoy looking at the fully exposed pulsating mushroom head.

She then said, "It's like a really nice surprise to see the plump spongy pink mushroom head slowly emerged under the foreskin the hides it. Your cock looked very nice and very smooth and looks like yours is about an inch longer than my hubby. His is very hairy and about 6 inches hard."

Not for long my cock started leaking clear precum.

She made a remark, "Oh, I see some clear shiny fluid leaking from your pee hole. I don't think I see this from my husband before."

She started to squeeze my cock from the base up to the swollen head to extract more precum beads then she rubbed the slippery fluid all around the spongy mushroom head until it looks very glistening.

She enjoyed the feeling of the bouncy swollen head and kept squeezing it and said, "I like the feeling of your mushroom head, it feels like a hard-boiled egg, so bouncy! It looked very delicious. Is it okay if I lick it and suck it? Would you let me?"

"I thought you only wanted to look at it and check it to see if I was telling you the truth about my uncut cock," I replied.

Smilingly, she said, "Well, it looks and smells nice that I just need to suck it. I would like to smell and taste that swollen cock and sperm and see if it's the same as my husband."

I hated to be rude so I told her it would be fine, at least it was not coming from me making my friend's wife suck my cock or possibly having sex in secret or behind his back. She was the one flirting with me and making the initiative.

Without hesitation, she began to sniff my cock, lick the pee hole and all around the swollen purplish head and down along the shaft and the balls. Then she pulled my foreskin back up stretching over the plump head as far as possible and pinched the tip so she could lightly bite and tug the foreskin with her teeth.

She playfully and gently bit the mushroom head with her teeth and lips and started to engulf my throbbing cock and sucked it like a lollipop with nice wet slurping sound. At times, I would grab her head and push it hard toward my pubis to shove the whole length down her throat. She didn't seem to mind and said she enjoyed it very much.

The feeling was so awesome that I almost ejaculated. I signaled her to pause for a few minutes as I didn't want to come yet. She agreed as she also did not want to end it quickly. I sat down next to her and we talked a little bit. She said she was always curious about another man's sperm.

I then asked, "What do you mean about another man's cum"

She replied, "Well, I'd like to know if their cum looks, feels, smells, and tastes different than my husband's. I have always been with my hubby, so I would never know."

I told her that today would be the day for her to find out and to satisfy her curiosity. She happily smiled. I was caught by surprise when she asked me if I ever had thoughts of fucking her and she wanted to hear the truth, as it would be secrets between us.

I was hesitant to answer but she kept on pleading me to tell her. I admitted to her that I had once in a while thought of fucking her but knew that it would never going to happen as her hubby is my friend and I would not want to destroy our friendship.

She then asked, "Do you ever wonder what my pussy looks like or smell like? I'm just curious to know."

I told her I did wonder such but stopped thinking too much about it as she's my best friend's wife. Just then she started to lift up her dress to her waist the eased her buttocks down to the edge of sofa and spread her legs wide and asked me if I liked what I saw, and my jaw almost dropped.

I was surprised & shocked at the same time. Her cunt looked very small, soft and smoothly shaved with the pink cunt lips slightly parted and glistened. She asked me what I thought of her pussy, and I told her it looked beautiful, wet, and delicious.

She said her pussy was getting wet while playing and sucking my foreskin and cock. Then she began to take off her dress and tossed it in the floor. My guess was right -- she did not wear any bra or underwear! She lifted her parted legs to rest her feet on the sofa seat and told me it would be okay for me to touch and eat her pussy.

"Are you sure? Hope we won't get in trouble if your husband finds out," I asked.

"Don't worry. I already saw your cock and you just saw my pussy, might as well go all the way. And besides, no one else knows, just only us, and remember to keep our secrets. It's now or never," she confidently replied.

Her wet shiny pink pussy was very hard to resist. It looked tasty and I couldn't wait to sniff it to see what it would smell like. I got on the floor between her legs facing that beautiful cunt. I started to kiss it lightly to smell her cunt, and there was a light tuna smell that was pleasant and arousing that my semi-hard cock began to grow big and hard and pulsating again.

I then licked the soft slimy pink cunt lips sticking out from her mound and licked up that delicious nectar. I gently pulled on her swollen cunt lips with my teeth and sucked each lip.

She then spread her cunt lips wide with her fingers to expose the small swollen clit and told me to lick it. I could also see her pink pee hole and a small hole beneath it.

I licked her little spongy clit, flicked it, and encircled it with my tongue, then sucked that little spongy clit as hard as I could and she started to squirm and pressed my head hard between her legs, and I then stuck and thrusted my tongue into her slimy tiny pussy hole and sucked the hole and slurped up her juice, followed by inserting my middle finger then two fingers into her cunt moving smoothly in and out. she moaning in pleasure.

My cock became hard as steel by now and yearned to poke into anything. She told me she did not want to come yet and asked me, "I really want your hard cock inside my pussy and make me come."

I got on my knees and moved up to first suck on her perky nipples then kissed her lips and sucked on her tongue. My nose, mouth, and chin was all wet and slimy from her cunt juice when pressed and rubbed my face deep between her open legs. As I slowly inserted my stiff cock into her tight cunt, she began to moan. I moved in and out slowly then faster and roughly and felt like just fucking the shit out of her, and she enjoyed it so much.

Within minutes, she could feel her pussy clenching my cock as she screamed in delight, "Oh baby! I'm cumming! Deeper! Harder! Oh yes! That's it! Don't stop! Keep fucking me!"

I continued to fuck her and told her that I was about to cum.

She signaled me to stop and said, "Wait! Don't cum inside my cunt yet. I would like to watch you shoot your cum and taste it inside my mouth!"

I pulled my throbbing cock out from her used, stretched cunt and stood up with my erect cock pointing at her face.

She examined my cock again by sliding the foreskin up and down the shaft and over the swollen head and said, "I really love the feeling of the foreskin rolling along your cock in my mouth while sucking."

She licked my pee hole and sipped up the shiny precum drop then began to suck my whole cock while fondling my testicles. It felt so good that shortly I was about to ejaculate.

When I signaled that I was cumming, she pulled my cock out to point directly at her face to watch me spurt my semen. My cock powerfully shot out a long thick string of pearly milky semen splashing on her forehead dripping down to her nose, the second shot on her lips, then she opened her mouth wide to get the third shot, and finally sucked my cock while I was still ejaculating to get the rest of semen in her mouth. My body quivered in ecstasy from head to toes.

She continuously sucked until my cock softened and it seemed like she had her mouthful of cum as I could see some cum leaking from the corners of her mouth. She pulled out my cock from her mouth, looked up at me, swished the cum in her open mouth, and gurgled a few times before swallowing it all. She gulped a few times to make sure she got all the cum down in her stomach.

Then she grabbed my limp cock and squeezed it hard to extract whatever drops of cum still inside my cock and balls and sucked me to the very last drop! Literally, she was sucking me dry! After that, she rubbed the slimy semen that was on her face all over her nose, cheeks, mouth and chin to savor the aroma! Her face looked beautifully glazed at the moment, smooth and glossy!

As we leaned back on the sofa to relax and drink some water and just talk. She just left my smeared semen there on her face until it dried up and it looked sticky. I asked her if she would like to clean her face up, she said she just wanted to keep smelling the cum and commented that it may be good for her facial.

She then licked her lips and smilingly said to me, "Hmm, that was very delicious! I just love it! I heard the sperm is good for the skin. I just love to see the way your warm cum shoots out and the smell and the taste!

I think I'm getting addicted to cum now. I wish I can just smell the cum all day long! It smelled like bleach. Your cum tasted better than my husband and I like the way your cum looks, not so thick and it spurts very far, and your cum tasted a little salty and sweet, so yummy!."

I asked her, "Well, what about your husband's? I'm sure his cum tastes probably the same."

She shook her head and said, "No, I don't think so. His cum is very thick white and gooey and it doesn't shoot out like yours. It just oozes out from his cock and dribbles. Yours is very enjoyable to watch. Also, his cum does smell bleachy but it's very salty and bitter and very hard to swallow it down because it's very thick consistency and stays in my throat. Besides, I don't get to eat his cum often.

He's very boring. He doesn't like to cum in my mouth. He only wants to get on top of me and fucks me until he ejaculates inside my pussy, which he says that's what he enjoys the most. After he came in my pussy, he would get a tissue paper or a towel to wipe his cum leaking out from my pussy.

It's just the same routine and it's boring. I never get to try anything else because he's not really into it. I'm very glad you give me a chance to see what another man's uncut cock is like and enjoy having my pussy eaten with pleasure. I'm beginning to see that I'm missing out a lot."

I then replied, "You can always come to me if I can help you with anything. I can't promise, but I will try my best. You seem like a wild girl wanting to be happy, and there is nothing wrong with that." She thanked me for being so understanding.

After 30 minutes, she asked if we could get on my bed. I asked her why but she quickly grabbed hold of my limp cock and walked us to my bedroom.

I asked again, "What's going on?"

She directed me to lie on my bed as she replied, "Well, I want to suck that foreskin and to taste your warm sperm again. I also want to try something that I've often fantasized but never have the opportunity."

I asked her what she meant by that, and she said, "Here, I'll show you."

Just then, she climbed on my bed, straddled over my face while she faced my feet, lowered her nice round buttocks sitting on my face giving a very good view of her slimy cunt and nice small pink moist butthole, and she leaned forward to fondle my testicles as she began to nibbled on my foreskin then sucked my sticky flaccid cock.

Her cunt and her asshole in front of my face were hard to resist, so I started licking her salty cunt and sucking on those dangling cunt lips until they swelled up. I then spread her lovely pink cunt wide to thrust my tongue inside, to suck, and to slurp up the sticky salty acidic juice starting to leak; she was getting wet again as her juice continued to slowly flow.

I started to part her buttocks to expose her cute small tight pink anus. I wanted to first sniff her butthole to see what it smelled like and it smelled sweet, and I was beginning to feel my cock started to swell up in her mouth.

She paused and said, "I really love the feeling of your soft cock slowly growing long and hard in my mouth while I'm sucking! How wonderful and exciting it is! It's like I'm making it alive and moving again to vomit sperm!"

I gently flickered her butthole with the tip of my tongue and she started to moan as her tiny hole twitched and winked at me. I then licked it and twirled my tongue around and in and out that sweet-tasting asshole. It tasted salty and great too!

My tongue then moved down to her wet pussy and now I was licking everything between a woman's leg. I wanted to try something that I had never done before, and that was to fuck a woman's butthole. I licked my forefinger and started to slowly insert it in her anus.

She continued to moan out loud, "Oh yeah, baby! That feels so good!"

Her cunt was small and tight, and her butthole was even tighter. Finally I was able to get my finger all the way in and moved it in and out. I told her that I wondered what it would be like to fuck a girl's butthole and asked her if she had ever been fucked in her butthole before.

She immediately responded, "No, I've never thought about being fucked in my asshole before, but now that I'm here with you, I want to try. C'mon, let's try it! Please put your hard thick cock in my butthole now! I want to feel that warm rod moving inside of me!"

As she got on her hands and knees and arched her back to bring up her buttocks, I spread them apart to expose her winking anus, stuck my fingers in her cunt to get her slimy juice and rubbed it around and inside her anus and also on my yearning cock to use as lubrication for easy entry.

I then slowly entered my cock little by little pushing against her sphincter until I got the whole length inside her tight, warm, moist rectum. It felt very nice and tight, tighter than fucking the mouth or pussy. Now and then, it felt wonderful feeling her sphincter gripping and releasing my cock while penetrating her.