My Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really missed your sperm and often crave it. Why do we have to be so far apart? Oh sweetie! I'm cumming! Oh yes! I wish you're here now to suck my pussy clean and dry. My fingers are dripping wet from my pussy, and they're not the same as your real cock! Tell me how you would miss me."

I answered, "Well, I really missed you naked sitting on my face feeding me your delicious moist pussy and butthole. I would love to poke your mouth, your pussy, and your butthole either with my tongue, my fingers, or my hard cock and spurt my semen in you.

Of course, I missed you playing with my foreskin and sucking my cock to extract all my sperm from my balls. I also missed your finger in my ass and your warm wet tongue licking it. I loved when you wore nothing underneath your clothes, especially under your short mini skirt and wearing high heels."

On some occasions during our phone conversations, she wanted us to share each other our fantasies, even though we both knew they may not be real.

She asked, "What would you fantasize, besides having sex with me, that would also turn you on?"

I told her, "Well, I do have a few fantasies. What would also make me horny is to have sex with two girls with a variety of pussies -- you with smooth cunt and butthole sitting on my face facing my feet while another girl with hairy pussy riding up and down my hard cock, and at the same both you and her kissing each other.

I would take turn licking and sucking and fucking two different kinds of cunt - one smooth and silky and one bushy. I wonder if all pussies smell and taste the same. I also fantasize getting a nude massage from two naked girls and having my foreskin, cock, balls, and butthole explored, played, licked, and sucked by two girls at the same time and both would squirt my throbbing cock to play with and share my hot salty, slimy semen and swallow it.

A good position that I envisioned would be for 2 girls lying in fetal position with their bottoms toward my head on either side of me as I'd be lying on my back, so that I could manually play and finger-fuck all the 4 holes, while at the same time the 2 girls would be licking and sucking my cock and balls and maybe finger-fucking my butthole with 2 fingers, one from each girl.

Another fantasy is to see two girls in 69 position, preferably she on top and you're on the bottom, licking and sucking each other's pussies and assholes, wet with saliva, and I would fuck the girl from behind starting with penetrating her butthole first then down into her cunt and ejaculating deep inside her hairy pussy then withdrawing my enlarged, glistened cock from her wet pussy after 3 spurts and put it in your mouth to shoot the rest of my warm sperm for you to taste the mixture of my cum and another girl's pussy juice, since you love sperm so much.

Then as my semen in the girl's pussy above you starts leaking and dripping down, I would love to see you open your mouth to catch the drip and and spread her pussy wide as you move your head up to lick and suck her wet creamy pussy, and I would also lean down to join you licking and sucking her slimy pussy tasting my own semen and together help clean her holes dry.

I fantasize about eating 2 girls' pussies and buttholes from behind at the same time, enjoying different smell and taste and fucking both girls doggy-style alternatively. How I picture is for the girl to be on her knees and tits raising her buttocks and you to straddle and lie on her back also raising your buttocks so that I could have a wonderful appetizing view of both pussies and buttholes as I kneel facing both of the girls' buttocks waiting for me to bury my face against those delicious holes between them legs.

I would start examine each hole then sniff and taste all 4 holes to see if they're all smell the same, after that I would play with the holes spreading them and poking them with my fingers and tongue and sucking all the juices. I would then alternately fuck you and her, making sure that all 4 holes are stretched and penetrated with my hard throbbing cock and would really enjoy the degree of tight grips on my in-and-out cock from 4 varied holes.

I picture your lovely tiny cunt would be the tightest than the other girl's.

When I feel the urge to spill my seeds, I would have you both lying on your back next to each other with knees up and legs wide spread manually playing each other's swollen stretched pussy lips and holes, and I would stand up straddling both and stroking my cock to shoot massive loads of hot thick milky semen all over both you girls' faces and would like to watch each of you smear my cum spewed to completely cover each other's face with the tongue, followed by lapping the cum and sucking it until both facials are clean of slimy secretions, and when done cleansing,

I would be on my knees and chest raising my bottom to have both you girls clean it at the same time by licking my moist butthole, my damp balls, and my dripping, slimy, sticky semi-soft cock and suck them dry.

Since I really love the feeling of nakedness, my other fantasy is for both of us completely naked strolling in the woods and enjoy the feeling of freedom and the cool breeze, and we would play with each other, licking, sucking, and fucking every possible way, enjoying the natural outdoor nudity. Those are my fantasies so far. Now, I want to hear yours."

She answered, "Those were very kinky fantasies and you got me horny and sopping wet now! Just imagine those fantasies are real, I wouldn't mind having sex everyday all day long! I'm feeling embarrassed to tell you my fantasies coming from a girl, though."

I told her it would be okay and not to feel embarrassed about telling me as we played out some of our fantasies already and that some other wild fantasies are just fantasies, more like imagination or dreaming.

I further told her to describe in details and talk dirty to me as I enjoy the arousal feeling. I jokingly asked her if those fantasies were real and if she would be willing to kiss another girl or to suck her pussy and butthole, she told me that sometimes she was curious if another girl's pussy looked or smelled or tasted the same as hers and that she would be willing to try just to check it out.

She giggled and said, "Well ok. You made me feel at ease now. So my turn to share my fantasies: I sometimes wonder or imagine what it would be like to have sex with 2 men at the same time. You know, both men fucking me at the same time with me being in the middle -- one hard cock in my pussy and the other in my butthole.

I wish I know what that would feel like, 2 big hard dicks together moving in and out hard and deep both my holes and stretching them. I imagined feeling the warm gush inside of me as the men spurt their sperm then the 2 men together would lick and eat my pussy and butthole filled with their creamy protein.

I fantasize stroking 2 different kinds of cocks at the same and alternately suck each cock, preferably one with foreskin and the other without, and swallowing the slimy creamy juice from each, or to try to put 2 cocks together in my mouth to suck for the salty-sweet sperm protein, which would be a huge quantity to drink...I'm thinking of it like sipping thick milkshake through the straws.

When I say 2 men, I'm preferably referring you and my husband. I think it might be interesting to see you 2 men sucking each other's cock in 69 position then get to smell and taste other man's sperm. Aren't you yourself curious about touching, stroking, licking, sucking another man's dick, tasting his cum, and fuck and being fucked? Just like I'm curious about sucking another girl's tits, playing and licking and sucking her pussy and butthole as well as having mine eaten by her. It might be kinky.

Another fantasy would be you and me in 69 position with you on top and I would wet your butthole with my tongue getting ready for my husband to fuck you in the anus while I'm on the bottom sucking your cock and bouncy balls and at the same time watching his cock moving in and out of your butthole.

While he shoots his sperm in your butthole, I would be sucking your hard cock and milking your cock to make it squirt sperm for me to drink, and if my husband's sperm inside your butthole starts to leak out, I would also lick and slurp it up and savor 2 different-tasting sperm.

Then you and my husband would switch places and do the same and I would still be on the bottom looking up enjoying the view of dangling bouncing balls and cock going in and out of another man's butthole while I would be fondling, licking, sucking, and swallowing.

How about another fantasy where you lie on your back and I would be on top of you in 69 position sucking your hard cock and you licking my asshole and sucking my pussy while you get to watch my husband fucking me from behind and shoot his sperm in my pussy and you would lick and suck my sperm-filled pussy, tasting my pussy juice and my husband's cum, as I would continue sucking your big cock until it spurts sperm in my hungry mouth.

Then it would be your turn to fuck me from behind above my husband's face while I would be sucking his cock for cum as you shoot your load deep in my pussy for my husband to eat my used pussy filled with your creamy sperm.

Another fantasy would be me on my hands and knees sucking my husband's cock spurting in my mouth while at the same you're fucking me doggy-style cumming in my pussy and later the 2 men would switch places so I get to have 2 different loads of hot sperm in my pussy from 2 men and 2 different loads of tasty sperm in my mouth from 2 different men.

What about a fantasy where my husband would lie on his back, I sat on his cock facing him while you stood and straddled over his face, and at the same time I would ride his cock up and down and stroke, lick and suck your uncut cock as my hubby watches from below. If he sees the way I play with your foreskin pulling, retracting, biting, stretching, chewing, and sucking, he would probably wish he had an uncut cock.

I just love to see your foreskin sliding back and forth over that reddened, puffy, swollen, spongy mushroom head and watch your hard cock forcefully shoot out lots of thick slimy milky sperm long and far. I think it's very fun and exciting to watch and feel your uncut cock stiffened, pulsating, and swelling up when it starts to expel the hot white jism.

I often get turned on when I think about you and your cock, and I'm fingering my wet pussy now yearning for your big hard cock and gushing sperm inside me.

Another fantasy I have is for you and my husband to be on chests and knees raising both of you men's bottoms up (one smooth and the other hairy) and I would get behind you two and be fondling your balls and stroking cocks at the same time hopefully starting out as flaccid dicks then growing big and hard as I play with them.

I then would alternately lick and suck both sets of dangling balls and protruding hard cocks, one with foreskin and one without, and I would also move my fingers in and out of your warm buttholes, and you guys would let me know when you are about to ejaculate so I could lie on my back and have you two shoot and spray your hot lovely sperm all over my face and tits, a nice mixture of white cum smell and texture -- one would be thick and gooey and the other would be thin and slimy.

After shaking both your cocks to get last drops out, I would have each softened cock put in my mouth so I could suck to extract it to the very last drop of sperm as well as to lick and suck it dry. Then I would rub the warm, slimy, mixed bleachy sperm all over my face, neck, and tits to feel the wetness and smell the pleasant cum aroma, and maybe it would be interesting to watch you two guys together sucking my shiny nipples and tits and licking my face and neck and sucking me clean.

I have also wondered what it would be like to be fucked by 3 men filling all my holes at the same time. I envision myself lying on top of one guy fucking my pussy, the second guy kneeling behind me fucking my butthole, and the third guy kneeling in front of me fucking my mouth. How would that feel with all 3 hard cocks fucking and stretching all 3 holes and spurt thick, hot, slimy fluid.

There's another wildest fantasy that I'm not sure if I should tell you, but since I have shared you many wild fantasies already, I might as well tell you everything. Anyway, this fantasy would involve me having sex with let's say with about 20 guys who would all lined up naked as I licked, stroked, and sucked each cock, cut and uncut, short and long, thin and thick, and get all their cocks of different sizes, texture, smell, and taste to full erections.

That would be exciting to see all those throbbing hard cocks standing straight out and all at the same time would be licking, sucking, and fucking me everywhere, then all would stroke their cocks to shoot and spray their loads after loads of hot cum all over me from head to toes, literally drenching me in cum bath!

I picture that after those guys have ejaculated, all their cocks would soften and walking around with flaccid tails dangling between their legs, as I would be left lying there with slimy and sticky facials and body, and the room is filled with a nice, strong, addictive, and turned-on smell of sperm."

I told her that her fantasies and her filthy mind were wilder than mine, but I really enjoyed every part of her dreams, as they quickly hardened my cock leading me to release my semen.

We both jokingly asked each other, "If all our fantasies were really happening, would you dare to even try?"

I told her I wouldn't mind trying anything at least just once to see and feel what it would be like as well as to satisfy my curiosity, and she told me likewise.

Now and then, she would call me whenever she gets the chance, and we would often reminisce our past and share our wild times that we had and our dreams and fantasies. She still has hope that one day we would see each other again and have more wild times together.

Sharing our memories and our fantasies always make us very horny that each time on the phone, we would get ourselves naked and masturbated while talking and described to each other how we reached our climax. Whenever I think of her, whether day or night, it always arouses my cock to rise bringing me to ejaculation.

Each time she called, she would tell me how much she missed my foreskin, big hard cock, cum smell and taste, and my hard, deep fucking. She would ask me what I missed about her, and I would tell her that I missed her beautiful, tight, tiny, pink, wet, delicious cunt; her tiny pink tasty butthole, her luscious lips sucking my cock; her soft hands and tongue playing with my cock and foreskin,

Until we see each other next time, if there is a next time, Kimberly and I continue to turn each other on from dirty, sexual talking and have imaginary sex ended up with me shooting my semen load and her reaching spastic orgasm. Although the sexual feeling is not the same over the phone, it is good for now.