My Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got worried that if I accidentally ejaculated, although I would love to shoot my cum all over her hand, that would surely get us in trouble. So to be safe, I touched her hand and signaled her that I was about to cum.

When she pulled her hand out, I stood up with a huge tent from my shorts and decided to walk around in hoping my enlarged cock get subsided. I thought what would have happened if her husband woke up and saw my pulsating bulge in my shorts lying next to his wife. If that happened, I really would not know how to explain that.

When I got back with my cock return to normal, Mike was awake and both of them still lying there and talking. Mike asked me where I was and I saw Kimberly's eyes looking at my crotch and winked at me. I told him that I couldn't sleep so I just strolled around. I sat and joined them in whatever conversation they were having. Mike then got up and said that he needed to urinate and went to look for the restroom.

While he was away, Kimberly said to me, "You know, a while ago, I wished I could just make you cum. I would love to stroke your cock to squirt your warm slimy sperm all over my hand. I was getting wet while touching your cock that I wished at that time I could have just sat on top of you and move up and down deeply on your stiff cock. I really find it exciting how your cock easily gets hard when I just touch it.

My husband's cock is not as exciting as yours. His cock takes a long time to get hard and when it gets hard, it doesn't stay hard for long and he ejaculates too soon, often before I cum. His is not as hard as yours. I like your cock more. It's super hard and it's so much fun to play with the foreskin, sliding it up and down that juicy bouncy spongy head. Mike's cock looked boring and not really much to play with, only to suck and fuck.

Sometimes I would like to have him explore my pussy and me explore his cock and balls, but he's sorta conservative and not really into sex stuff. He only wants to fuck and that's about it. I enjoy being with you more. I've never felt so horny and come so hard for a very long time.

Now that I see the difference between a cut and uncut cock, I really like the uncut cock more. It really really really turns me on! Whenever I think of your cock, my pussy gets very wet, and wishing you're there to suck it and slide your big hard cock in and out my hole, then spurt your sperm in my mouth to feed me so I can enjoy swallowing it. Hmm...how I wish I can taste your warm sperm right now.

My pussy is now still wet and slimy. I hope Mike would fuck me tonight, but the chance is slim. I wish Mike is working today, so I can be with you for a wild time! I've always missed you sucking and fucking my pussy and my butthole and missed sucking your nice cock and watching it shooting out nice, tasty sperm!"

We quickly changed topics as her husband was walking back to us. My cock was now semi-hard and I was trying to reposition myself in a way so that I could hide my bulge to avoid any suspicion.

One last riskier occurrence when we were on a cruise ship sharing a room one morning. Kimberly's husband woke up early to take shower first. The creaking of their bed woke me up, but I just lay closing my eyes wanting to sleep some more.

As he turned on the shower, Kimberly walked over to my bed and softly greeted me and whispered in my ear suggesting a "quickie." I told her that it would be too risky and absolutely we wouldn't want to get caught, as that would definitely jeopardize and destroy our good friendship. I further told her that he might hear the noisy bed or sound and that it wouldn't be a good idea.

She softly said, "Don't worry. We're not gonna fuck or do anything that would move the bed or make noises. I'm just gonna give you a quick, quiet blowjob. I'm thirsty for your morning sperm protein drink. I'll completely swallow all your sperm load so there would be no smell in the room and no mess to wipe with tissues or towel. It will be a clean swallow.

Mike usually takes a long time to shower. So don't you worry. As soon as he turned off the shower, we would just stop whatever we're doing and hop back to our beds pretending we're still sleeping, but let me go shower before you so he wouldn't be next to me smelling your sperm, just in case."

Before I could answer, she took my hand, led me to the chair and sat me down.

She grabbed my hand and put it into her cotton pajamas and said, "Feel how wet my pussy is. I've been thinking about you all last night."

She pushed my fingers into her soft slimy pussy and had me move them in and out a few times then took them out and placed them in my mouth so I could lick and suck my wet fingers covered with her salty juice.

We didn't want to take off our clothes for fear of not putting them back on quickly, in case her husband came out unexpectedly. I was still sitting with my boxer shorts, as she kneeled between my spread legs and put her hand inside the front opening of my shorts and fondled my cock and balls and tugged on my foreskin and slid it to and fro my cock.

She lowered her head and started licking and sucking my cock and quickly my cock grew long, thick, and hard from her irresistible stimulation. Time was limited, so she tried to suck fast to get my cock spurt semen before Mike got out of shower.

Surprisingly, she paused sucking my member, quickly pulled down her bottom pajama to her ankles, and got up to straddle my stiff pointed-up cock and sat on it and in one quick smooth motion, her cunt completely engulfed my whole cock deeply into her and began to ride up and down.

As she was grinding hard and deep, I began to worry that she may get carried away and keep fucking me and I may accidentally ejaculate in her cunt, and that would really get us both in trouble. I had belief in her that she knew better as when to withdraw sensing my imminent ejaculation.

We tried to keep us as quiet as possible and knew that we were safe as we could still the shower still running the the bathroom. She partially unbuttoned her pajama top to reveal her soft silky tits for me to squeeze and suck.

When I reached around her to grab her buns and spreading them wide and poking one finger in her butthole and another finger into her riding pussy with my cock still inside moving up and down her wet stretched cunt.

Wthin seconds, her cunt and her butthole tightly gripped my cock and fingers as her body started to jerk, she grabbed the back of my head and pressed it against her soft tits underneath her pajama top and tried hard to refrain herself from screaming and let out a soft moan. It seemed like a powerful orgasm that I thought she would fall off the chair!

To prevent me accidentally deposit my seeds inside her cunt, she got off me, pulled up her pajama bottoms, and kneeled down to continue sucking my now slimy, glossy throbbing cock.

She sucked hard and fast without pausing and within seconds, massive loads of my hot slimy semen forcefully erupted in her mouth and down her throat. It was so much for her to take in one swallow, and I could her her gurgling and almost choking on the cum quantity. She continued to swallow quickly one after another until every drop went down her throat into her tummy.

She went on sucking my spent cock until it subsided then she withdrew my cock from her mouth and looked up to me, smiled, and softly said, "See, no mess to worry about, I told you I will swallow you clean. That was a very huge load you got and very delicious! Thanks for the early morning protein milk!"

I told her I had not ejaculated for more than 2 weeks and thanked her for the gratifying release.

She said, "No wonder the load was so much and your cock kept squirting I thought it would never stop!"

Just then, the shower stopped running, and both she and I quickly hopped on our own beds under the blankets and pretended sleeping. When Mike got out of the bathroom and started to make coffee, Kimberly yawned and stretched saying that she was going to shower next and headed to the bathroom.

As for me, I just lay still under the blanket pretending to sleep and picturing Kimberly in bathroom brushing her teeth and using mouthwash to rid my cum smell in her mouth and washing her body well, especially her used cunt, as she soaped her butthole and her cunt lips to rid the stickiness and any slimy juice still remained in her pussy.

I continued to picture myself naked with a very rigid throbbing cock stood straight out from my body walking into bathroom looking for any of her hole to fuck, may it be her tiny pink cunt, her tight little butthole, or her salivated mouth. Whatever her orifices may be, I would fuck them deep, hard, and explode all my male juice in her. We would lick and suck and fuck under running water.

Suddenly, my cock started to twitch in my shorts and I was worried that my hard-on would stick out through the front opening of my shorts and Mike might notice it if I were to get out of bed to be the next one taking a shower after Kimberly. To avoid the fear of noticeable raging hard-on and of potential suspicion from Mike, I tried to distract myself from further thinking about Kimberly and shifted my mind to think about anything non-sexual in hoping to prevent my cock from further enlarging.

Eventually, my cock became flaccid hidden under my shorts. When Kimberly was done showering, she stepped out and joined her husband drinking coffee. I then got up and headed to the bathroom for shower, and as I walked by Kimberly, she winked at me.

While in the shower, I got aroused as I thought about our rushed sex earlier when she sat on my cock hard and deep and swallowed all of my huge load of cum down to the last drop, and I couldn't help myself but stroked my cock to empty my balls.

I was wishing she would be here with me at this moment, and as I envisioned shooting my cum on her face, into her mouth, on her spreading cunt, or on her spreading butthole, spurts and spurts of my semen ejected from my meatus, something that she would love to watch.

I myself would love to see the milky, pearly-white slimy, creamy semen splattered on her face, lips, cunt, or butthole.

I feel sad for Kimberly missing out the sex life that she always wants to enjoy as her husband is not much into sex. Every chance that Kimberly gets, she would come over to my place to see me to enjoy walking around naked and having a wild sex every possible way.

She always feels very happy and satisfied after seeing me. Poor girl for having her dreams and fantasies held back, preventing her to enjoy her sex life, as life is too short. I myself was glad I had the opportunity to play out her dreams and fantasies as well as mine!

When she was not with me, I really missed her pussy and butthole smell as well as her taste. She's now the only one I would wait for to come over to eat and fuck and get to have my cock sucked. Unfortunately, on average, Kimberly and I get to have wild sex 2 or 3 times a month, sometimes only 1 or twice, depending on Mike's work schedule, and our secret affair has been going on for about a year and a half.

All these times, we were being so careful that Mike still has no clues of what has been going on or even suspected anything. However, each time that she and I were together, we tried to have the wildest sex, making each moment together worthwhile and memorable.

One day sad news came when Kimberly called me on the phone to let me know that Mike had a better job offer and that they had to move to another state in about 1 month. She told me she felt sad and disappointed that we could not see each other anymore, and if we did get to see each other in the future, it would be a slim chance. I told her that she could call me anytime when her husband was away and we could chat about old times.

She said, "I know, but it's not the same as to physically being with you, to hold and feel you, to play with your foreskin, to fuck you, to suck your rock-hard cock, and to enjoy the taste of your delicious sperm!

I'm going to really miss all our wild times together. I wish we could have sex together more often than we had. I'm beginning to regret it now."

I told her I felt exactly the same way she was. I then added, "What I really am going to miss is your cute tiny smooth, shaved tight pink pussy, your tiny sweet butthole, your wonderful smell and taste.

I just want to eat you up and suck all your juices that you have and fuck you so hard and rough like there is no tomorrow!"

She breathed heavily and said, "Oh baby! You got me so wet I just have to play with my pussy now. I'm moving my fingers in and out my cunt right now and wishing it's your hard cock or your tongue that's moving in and out my slippery pussy.

Oh yes! I'm cumming baby! Sorry I acted that way to you in the phone. I was supposed to call you to let you know about our moving, not to enjoy myself, which was rude."

I told her, "It's perfectly all right. I actually enjoy hearing you climaxing. As a matter of fact, I'm lying naked stroking my hard cock as we speak. I have been playing with it while talking to you and wishing it be your hand, your mouth, your cunt.

When I got your call, I got excited and so turned on to hear your voice and picture your edible naked body, I had to take off all my clothes and hop on to bed to talk to you and masturbate."

She softly responded, "Are you about to cum baby? Make yourself come for me sweetie and tell me how far your cock shoots and how much that warm milky sperm spurted from that delicious cock. Please let me know."

Just then a long thick rope of shiny semen erupted from my throbbing cock powerfully shooting straight up toward the ceiling, literally almost hitting the ceiling, followed by a 6 or 7 ropes landing on my face, neck, chest, and tummy, and I just kept on stroking me slimy cock until it became frothy. It was a massive load.

Then I gave her the full detailed description of how much and how far my cum spurted and she excitedly said, "I want you to rub your warm spilled sperm all over your face and body for me and picture they were my hands and tongue that smeared it. If I were there, you know I would definitely suck out the last drop from your cock and lick your whole body dry!"

I said to her, "I know you would. I would also suck and fuck you hard and deep."

She told me she couldn't talk now as Mike just pulled in the driveway. After we hung up, I fell asleep with my semen-covered body. When I woke up, my face and body was sticky and headed to shower.

Kimberly and Mike would start driving on Saturday to another state. She called me to let me know that she could and would like to see me on Friday for the last time before being far apart.

I asked her if it would be safe to do so, and she said she had already told her husband that she'd would like to visit her girlfriend fo a few hours to say good-bye and that would also be Mike's last day at work. I excitedly told her that I would call off work that Friday and couldn't wait to see her.

When that Friday morning arrived, I felt anticipated and was totally naked sitting on the sofa and waiting. My cock was semi-hard and pulsating.

The doorbell rang and I went to open the door. She walked in wearing a very nice short mini skirt in high heels and got excited to see me naked with my stiff cock pointing straight out. She lifted up her skirt and turned around twice to show me she wore nothing underneath. I told her I loved the view of her smooth cunt and nice soft bouncy round buttocks.

She kissed me and told me we only had 3 hours to be together then started to quickly take off her dress and tossed it on the floor. I picked her up and carried her to my room and tossed her on the bed. She got on her knees and face down on the mattress and arched her back.

I spread apart her soft buttocks to reveal her pink tiny butthole and moist cunt and buried my face pressing my nose hard against her sweet-smelling butthole, sniffed it, then licked it down to her tuna-flavored cunt and sucked them starvedly.

My throbbing cock was hard as steel and she said, "Please put that big stiff cock in my pussy and fuck me deep and hard!"

I did what was told and fucked her doggy-style, and she was moaning and groaning in pleasure then screamed loudly as she reached her orgasm. She told me not to ejaculate yet as she wanted to try something different. I pulled out my wet pulsating shiny cock from her slimy dripping sensitive cunt, and she lay on her back.

She directed me to lie on top of her with my cock and balls facing her as I faced her cunt between her spread legs. She lowered my buttocks down closer to her face and spread apart my butt cheeks to encircle my asshole with her soft tongue then she licked and hardened her tongue to thrust it. She asked me if I liked that and I told her it felt wonderful.

She commented it tasted a little salty but liked it and then sucked each of my dangling testicles and said, "Hmm...I love these smooth balls!"

Next, she pulled my erected cock down toward her warm mouth and licked the pee hole to taste the precum as she slid my foreskin up and down the shaft and sucked the mushroom head then slowly trying to engulf my whole cock down her warm throat.

At the same time, I buried my face and licked, slurped, and sucked her slimy salty cunt juice mixed with anus. My nose, mouth, and chin was covered with her flowing juice, and I just kept sucking her and simultaneously finger-fucked both her cunt and butt holes.

She thought this 69 position was exciting as she giggly said, "I feel like milking the cow waiting for warm milk to drink. I just love it and can't wait for that delicious protein milk!"

Within minutes, she started screaming out, "Oh baby! Don't stop! Just keep eating my pussy...that's it! Oh yes, here I cum again, baby! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

As she spread her legs wider and lifted her buttocks off the mattress when she came, I pushed my face down harder on her wet swollen cunt. While she was still sucking on my rod, I could feel my balls slapping her eyes, and she inserted her finger deep inside my rectum, moving in and out.

She felt something round and spongy inside my butthole and asked me what that was, and I told her that would be my prostate and it felt so good that my cock almost spurted. She encircled it with her finger and pressed on the prostate a few times and my cock twitched and I told her I was going to ejaculate, and she continued to suck and finger-fuck my anus. My cock powerfully released the "milk protein" she was waiting for down her throat.

It felt so good that a couple of times I tried to shove my cock all the way down her throat but she started to gag, so I pulled it out a little as my cock continued to spurt semen into her mouth. It was so much that some milky semen leaked out her mouth.

I could feel my anal sphincter clenching her finger tightly on each spurt, pumping to drain all my semen from my balls, as she went on to suck to the last drop and until my cock went limp and semen become frothy and sticky. When done, I got off her and she kissed me and I could smell my semen aroma.

Still naked, we both went to kitchen to make coffee then went to my backyard to feel the breeze for fresh air. It just turned me on to see both naked outdoor, feeling so natural, so free! We sat talking and drinking coffee, then her head resting on my shoulder, and we shut our eyes resting for about 30 minutes.

She woke up and started fondle my soft cock and balls and guided my hand to feel her cunt and softly said to my ear, "Guess what? I'm feeling horny again. See how wet it is? C'mon, let's fuck again."

Just then she hopped and straddled my thighs and moving her smooth moist pussy to and fro and side to side on my semi-hard cock, and pressed my head against her creamy tits begging me to suck her swollen pink nipples. She softly moaned, afraid the neighbor might hear.