My Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my cock grew to full length, she slid her slimy cunt over the stiff rod and pushed down hard and deep to the base of the shaft and said, "Oh baby! That is so deep, I love it!"

She twirled her arched buttocks around with my cock deep in her cunt then she moved up and down fucking my cock as I bit, licked, and sucked her nipples like a baby. While she move up and down my cock, I reached around to squeeze her soft bouncy buttocks and spanked them and spread them and inserted my middle finger into her tight butthole and moved in and out of her rectum synchronizing with her cunt moving up and down my shaft.

Suddenly, I felt her butthole continuously squeezing my finger and her cunt squeezing my cock, and I knew she was cumming. Her body tensed up then went into spasm I thought we both would fall off the chair. She tried very hard not to scream out loud for fear of being caught by neighbors.

When done, she got off with her slimy cunt's juice dripping down her legs and on my thighs and squatted on the ground between my legs with my slimy cock still throbbing and very hard, pointing straight up to the sky. She fondled and licked my sticky balls and up and down the shaft then sucked them like a lollipop. I grabbed her hair and pushed her head further down to get the most of my cock down her throat, and she enjoyed me being rough at times.

When she felt my cock started to twitch, she pull it out from her mouth and grabbed on my cock leading me to the grass area and said, "I want to feel your cock pumping hot sperm inside my butt."

She got on her knees and lay her chest on the grass, reached her hands down her buttocks, and spread the cheeks wide to expose her nice tiny sticky butthole. It was so inviting and looked tight that I leaned down to lick and suck that saltiness until it looked shiny and wet and puckered and winking. I dipped my finger into her cunt to scoop her slimy juice to use as lubrication and inserted my finger deeply into her rectum.

When her butthole was starting to relax, I began to inert my yearning cock gently and slowly in her anus until I was all the way in and then penetrated her as hard and as deeply as I could, and I felt hornier than I was earlier and felt like wildly fucking the shit out of her and as if ripping that little tight hole apart.

It was a sensational feeling that her hole tightly gripping my stiff cock at each thrust as if not wanting to let go of my cock! I fucked and at the same time slap her delicious soft buttocks. My cock twitched madly and swelling up as I continued to thrust deeply in that warm hole and within seconds, I forcefully ejaculated all the semen produced from me, spurts after spurts deeply inside her rectum.

She softly said, "That was very nice and powerful. I could feel your warm sperm gushing and your cock stretching the inside of my butthole. I just love the feeling!"

I kept on humming her and churning the sperm inside her until my cock softened and popped out from her butthole.

As I stood up, she got on her knees and turned around and said, "Wait. Bring that cock over here. I want to have a taste of it."

She lightly kissed my limp cock and slowly squeezed and milked it from the base along the shaft toward the mushroom head to extract any drops of semen left, then she joyfully slurped it.

Smacking and licking her lips as she looked up to me, she said, "That was tasty and delicious! Thanks for the treat!"

After that lovely sex outdoor, we had about an hour left before Kimberly get back home to her husband. We went back inside to get ourselves washed up, especially Kimberly to thoroughly clean off all the sexual evidences.

As we entered the shower stall and before turning on the water, Kimberly said to me, "There's another thing I want to try just in case we don't have a chance to see each other for sex anymore."

I asked her what she meant by that, and she said, "I just want to see what it feels like to pee on you, unless you don't want me to."

I told her I had never had anything like that done before and willing to try it out. She told me to sit down leaning back resting on my hands/elbows. She straddled my chest and squatted and spread her cunt lips wide with her fingers, and I got to view her pink swollen hooded clit, her pee hole, and her used fuck hole.

Suddenly a hot yellow stream of urine ejected from her urethra and squirted on my face running down my neck and chest. I opened my mouth to catch some piss and wanted to see what it would be like swallowing another person's piss, especially straight from a woman's cunt. It smells pungent and somewhat pleasant and the taste had a combination of ammonia, tuna, salty, bitter, and somewhat sweet.

She then moved her pissing pussy down and continued pissing onto my cock and balls, and it felt very good -- warm jets, fizzing, frothy, bubbly. She moved back up to my face to finish pissing in my mouth, then I lowered her spread cunt to my mouth and licked and sucked on the pee hole, tongued her erected clit, and thrusted her slimy vagina with my tongue, and she was squirming in pleasure.

As she screamed reaching her orgasm, she pushed my face harder against her sloppy cunt and smeared it all over my face, and all I had to do was continue licking and vacuuming her jerking cunt any nectarous secretions left inside.

When done, she took my hand to stand me up and we exchanged positions and she said to me, "Now it's your turn to wash me off with your warm urine shower."

She lay down spreading her legs and pulled her cunt lips apart with her fingers anticipating me to piss on it. As I stood facing her with my bladder being so full, I held my flaccid uncut cock pointing at her face as I wanted to literally hose her clean from her face down to her pink sticky fuck-hole. A hot thick yellow stream erupted from my cock hitting her face and into her open mouth.

While urinating, my cock quickly expanded and became very hard, hence making the urine stream stronger. I then moved my cock to piss on her lovely small tits and tummy and down to her cunt that was invitingly spread. I aimed my stream at her pointed swollen clit, on her pee hole, into that tiny cunt hole, then onto that small pink butthole.

I got very aroused just to watch her being pissed on and her squirming with delight, and to hear the splashing sound of urine and its frothiness as it cleanly flushed out her mouth, cunt, and asshole. My bladder was so full of urine that I was able to wash her up and down twice.

As I started to shake my cock to rid remaining urine, she took a big gulp of the yellow liquid in her mouth then said, "Wait! Don't waste all the pee drops. I want to suck it out along with your sperm. Come feed me baby."

She got up on her knees and grabbed hold of my now stiff cock with its foreskin halfway covering the swollen, spongy, reddened mushroom head and pulled it toward the mouth. Before putting it in her mouth, she played with my foreskin - twisting, pulling, sliding all the way up and down the shaft a few times then retract the foreskin all the way below the swollen head and began to lick the pee hole and encircled the throbbing head with her soft warm wet tongue.

It felt twitchy and wonderful when she teasingly licked the underside of the mushroom head. She gently did some biting movement on my spongy head with her lips and started to suck my cock a little at a time starting from the tip and slowly advanced toward the base. It felt so good I just couldn't take it anymore and grabbed the back of her head to pull her face toward my pubis area in an attempt to shove my whole hard, thick cock all the way down her throat.

When she almost gagged, I withdrew it halfway then she continued to suck, yearning for the cum protein, and at the same time she was reaching behind me to lightly brush my anus with her finger. She then reached down to insert her finger in her slimy secretion-dangling cunt to get the juice to use as lubrication and began to insert that tasty finger into my butthole. I could feel her finger moving in and out and twirling inside my rectum, building up tension that was unbearable.

At the point of no return, my twitching cock forcefully ejected my seeds deep in her mouth. When my spastic cock quieted down, she pulled my soft cock out of her mouth then happily gulped down the semen and told me it was very delicious.

With her one hand holding onto my shrinking cock and pulling my foreskin stretching all the way beyond the mushroom head and playfully tugging and pinching and twirling at the tip, she put a finger from her other hand into to stretched foreskin and twirled her finger around the mushroom head inside the foreskin then said, "It still feels slippery and slimy in here. I think some cum is still slowly leaking out from your pee hole. Well, more for me to suck it up. What do you think?"

"You don't seem to get enough of my cum, do you?" I smilingly asked.

She smiled then squeezed the pee hole to extract the semen, and a thick milky drop oozed out. She then slurped up that pearly drop and retracted my foreskin all the way down to the base of my now semi-hard cock and tongued the exposed swelling mushroom head, shiny and wet from her saliva. She nibbled the spongy head then sucked it and slid it in and out her warm mouth making my cock elongated and hard again.

She licked and sucked my dangling balls then back to sucking my cock. It took me a little longer to reach climax this time as I had already ejaculated two times consecutively, but I was not rushing to ejaculate as I just wanted to continue to enjoy the sensational feeling of her licking and sucking my cock and savor her luscious warm wet mouth and tongue and her hands playing with my balls and anus.

In a few minutes, my body tensed up, my balls pulled up toward my body, and my cock swelled and forcefully released the fresh batch of semen being produced from my balls. Although I could feel not much cum yet produced, the climaxed feeling was still so powerfully sensational, and at least there was enough cum in her mouth for her tongue to twirl it around my glans inside her mouth before she completely swallowed the male essence. She said she loved every drop of my tasty liquid.

Our bodies became sticky from the sweat, urine, cunt secretions, and semen. We turned on the shower, soaped, cleaned, and dried each other really well, especially her, to avoid any suspicions. She slipped on her mini skirt and blow-dried her hair and I, still naked, led her to the front door.

As we got to the door, she jokingly asked, "I hope I'm clean enough to go home to my husband. Do you want to smell me and inspect me to make sure?"

As I smelled her hair and face, she lifted up her arms so I can smell her smooth armpits. She lifted up her blouse for me to smell her breasts and perky pink nipples.

She lifted up her mini skirt and asked, "What about my pussy?"

I got on my knees and pulled her crotch close to my face and sniffed that beautiful smooth tiny moist cunt. I examined carefully as I pulled and spread those moist pink lips wide and explored the inside and enjoyed the exciting view of her protruding clit, her pee hole, and her moist winking vagina.

She then said, "Don't forget my other hole," as she turned around and bent down for me to sniff her butthole.

I spread her smooth ass checks wide to open up her butthole and pressed my nose against it and took a long whiff. Her tight anus winked at me a few times. I enjoyed the view of her cunt and butthole at the same time. At that time, my cock started to twitch and became semi-hard and I wished I could just eat her pussy and asshole and fuck again, but unfortunately she had to leave.

When done, she asked, "Well, what do you think? No trace of another man?"

I smiled at her and said, "Every part of you smelled soapy, natural, and clean. Yeah, you're good to go."

As We stood kissing goodbye, she saw my semi-hard cock starting to rise straight out and pulsating and grabbed it with her hand and retract the foreskin and squeezed the mushroom head and gently rubbed under the spongy glans, making my cock stiffer.

She said, "Oh my, looks like someone is getting horny again. Ok, let me see if I can just give you a quick blowjob. Your hard cock is making me thirsty now."

On high heels with legs apart, she lowered herself and engulfed my throbbing cock with her warm mouth and bobbed her head to and fro licking and sucking the swollen head and hard shaft while pulling on my scrotum and fondling my testicles. I could picture her spread cunt, while she was squatting, wet and dripping clear glistened secretions and dangling midway from her swollen lips.

How I wished I could just slurp it up and suck her cunt dry, but we did not want to leave any trace or suspicion as she was preparing to go home with her husband. She said it should be fine to swallow my sperm as it will go down her throat and all she had to do when she got home was to drink water or take some mint candies to disguise the semen aroma if any still lingered.

Trying to make me ejaculate soon as time was limited, I felt her lips touching my smooth pubic area as she deep throated my cock to make it more gooey from her slimy and slippery saliva coming deep from her throat and continuously sucked it hard and fast. It was a very lovely view seeing my wet saliva-dripping cock smoothly and continuously sliding in and out of her gurgling mouth with her glossy red luscious suctioned-lips.

If given more time, I would love to suck and fuck her every possible way all day long until my cock, balls, her cunt, and our buttholes become raw, worthwhile, and well-spent! My cock was now sloppily wet at each gurgled sound as she kept on sucking, and the tension was building up to the point I couldn't take it anymore, and my cock forcefully spewed all the semen remained or being produced in my balls, hence giving all I had got, into her mouth and down her throat.

Although the cum quantity was not much, her mouth was full with churned saliva mixed with my semen, leaking on the corners of her mouth. She quickly swallowed all the slimy liquid in her mouth, then scooped the leaked portion into her mouth with her finger to completely swallow everything.

She smacked her lips and looked down her pussy still in squatting position and said, "That was yummy! But look what you did to my pussy, it's dripping wet! You think you can dry it up without sucking my pussy, as I already cleaned it getting ready to go home?"

I lowered myself to face her and scooped up the dangling glistened string of clear slimy secretion with my fingers and smeared it around her little puffy clit and slid two fingers in and out of her slimy cunt and pulled out my soppy wet and put them in her mouth for her to suck and taste her own cunt juice. She sucked my fingers just as good as sucking my cock.

After finger-fed her with her own nectar five times, I deeply inserted back my fingers to lastly scoop out as much cunt juice as I could, and I placed my slimy fingers into my mouth and licked and sucked them dry with delight of the slimy and sticky texture and savored her lovely cunt juice -- salty, acidic, warm, and slippery with a delicious tinge of tuna smell. At least my saliva was not on or inside her pussy, trying to keep it clean from any suspicion.

She giggly asked, "Let me also check myself to see if my pussy is dry now," as she deeply inserted and twirled her 2 fingers and pulled out and showed me saying, "Look, there's still a little bit of my pussy juice left. Do you want to lick my finger clean?"

I hated to be rude, so I brought her shiny wet fingers to my nose to sniff the woman's nectar then placed them in my mouth as she moved them in and out until I licked and sucked her slender fingers clean, and I told her it was delicious.

We both stood up and tongue each other for a few seconds and enjoyed the smell and taste of the mixture of her cunt juice, our saliva, and my semen, while she straightened her blouse and skirt. At least the mouth can easily be disguised of any sex aroma by flushing with mouthwash or eating mint candies.

We were rushing and felt tired, but for all of our times together, our bodies, her pussy and shithole, as well as my cock and butthole were well spent. I really wished all those moments to last, but sadly, things had to end.

We bid farewell, and she said she was not sure if we would ever see each other again and that she would try to call me when her husband was not around and we could share our dreams and fantasies and remind us of all the wonderful, wild times together in discreet and that she would definitely miss the best sex she had ever had in her life and most of all miss my hard uncut cock and warm, delicious sperm protein.

I told her that I would definitely miss her smooth, sweet, smelling pussy and butthole and that I would get turned on just to picture her wearing a short skirt or dress with no underwear showing nice soft round buttocks and smooth silky cunt and anus and legs on high heels.

After she left, I hopped onto my sofa and masturbated as I thought about her -- all the wild sex we had had, her lovely, delicious, edible pink cunt and butthole -- fun to play, tight to fuck, pleasant to smell, and tasty to eat. I can still smell her.

My cock began to rise but not as hard as it was earlier due to the fact that I was getting tired and that it was not her hands stroking it or her mouth sucking it. I already missed feeling her warm wet tongue licking and encircling my swollen spongy cock head and my butthole.

Although my cock was semi-hard, I started to feel it twitching and just kept stroking until 5 thin strings of shiny pearly cum weakly spurted on my pubic area, followed by a few thick clear drops oozing out from the pee hole. I then rubbed the spilled semen all over my cock & balls until it became thick, slimy, and sticky milky-froth.

The ejaculation would be much better or intense had they were her hands covered in my cum and rubbing it to give out its pungent aroma and she would lick it up. I was too tired to get up to clean up and so I dozed off.

Two years have passed since Kimberly and I last saw each other. Now and then she called me when her husband was not around, and we both chatted and recalled all the wild sex shared, always arousing us to get naked and masturbate ourselves while talking and breathing on the phone.

Although it was not quite the same great feeling as when we were physically together, it helped turn each other on through voices, dirty talks, and sharing dreams and fantasies.

We would describe to each other in details how we each masturbated, finger-fucking, her playing with pussy and buttholes, me playing with foreskin and semen, and screaming when climaxing. I told her that often times when not having sex with her for days or weeks, I ejaculated very massive loads of semi-thick, pearly milky-white creamy semen, and that I wished she would be here to ingest it all.

She said to me, "Oh yeah! You know I would definitely smell that wonderful bleachy sperm, play with that warm slimy cum with my fingers and tongue, and slurp that salty-sweet pungent sperm protein down my throat. Hmm, I'm closing my eyes now and I could smell and taste it! I love the aroma of cum! I think I've become a sperm-addict since I met you.

I never knew that your sperm tasted that delicious, much better than my husband's! Besides, I just love to play with your foreskin, you know...pulling and retracting it, chewing and biting it, sliding it up and down your soft cock and feel it growing big and long exposing that delicious swollen, spongy reddened mushroom head with a nice clear glistened drop oozing at the pee hole. I'm now imagining sucking that big hard juicy cock and swallow every drop of your sperm in my tummy, or smear that warm slimy sperm all over my face and leaving it there to enjoy smelling the cum aroma for longer time, or to ram that stiff rod hard and deep into my pussy or butthole and feel that warm gush of sperm inside me.