All Comments on 'My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 02'

by AlishaF

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

suite

21stcv21stcvalmost 2 years ago

Maybe longer chapters please?

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 2 years ago

Looks like this will be fun!

SWT3SWT3almost 2 years ago

What a marvelous story! I particularly like the part about the fisting. While it is not uncommon to see fisting in videos, I have never read a description.

For what it is worth, I agree with the reader who asked for longer chapters. I am definitely hungry for what is next.

I hope in future installments, there will be more narrative around the experience of Alisha's 10" cock and vagina from her partner's point of view.

Looking forward to the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm happy you made a part 2 of this so soon but please do not make her cock get bigger then what it already is. She has the right size "bitch breaker" without it be cartoonist and as for her breast anything over a D cup would be the same unless she get taller if that's what you planning to do that is if that the case you can get away with more but not pornstar XXL if you get what I'm saying. Other then that you have great story here can’t wait for the next chapter be good my friend.

AlishaFAlishaFalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I will try to make chapters I have not written yet longer, but no promises. I tend towards being concise.

Also, I had the idea of capping the dick growth at about 21 inches, one-inch growth every year until then, but I'm open to lowering that cap. I think futa by nature is a bit 'cartoony' so I don't see a problem, but let me know what you all think about what's too big.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlishaF@AlishaF
Love to chat and hear feedback from others. I hope to make some new friends here. Leave your comments on my stories! I've tried to share some of my simple drawings on here, but they never get published... so poartinspo dot tumblr is me sharing stuff, some of which is my own ar...