My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 13

Story Info
Alisha has a very enjoyable flight.
2.3k words
4.76
5.2k
6
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers

Chapter 13 Flight to Japan

Hi, I'm Alisha and this is the story about my life after becoming a futanari. I used to be just a flat-chested Vietnamese-American girl with long silky black hair. Now I've got long wavy hair, a 12-inch penis and a vagina and my breasts have grown to C cups.

After the devastating heartache of losing Ali and Zora, I was over it all and ready to begin my next adventure on the other side of the planet. I got my university's study abroad office to upgrade my ticket so I would have a comfy ride, because I knew the flight would be long and I didn't want to be too squished in my seat or anything. I packed an extra bag in my suitcase, so if I bought stuff in Japan I could bring it back easily as recommended by my Japanese teacher. I decided to leave the video games and stuff at home and just brought a laptop and some clothes.

I got to JFK airport and there was already a long line for checking in, but luckily that was just for economy, so I showed a cute Japanese flight attendant my business class ticket and she waved me up to a counter with no line. I was wearing a cute dark plaid skirt with black thigh-high leggings, and a loose-fitting maroon sweater.

The counter agent, another younger and prettier Japanese flight attendant whose name tag read Sora, greeted me politely and I handed her my passport and ticket. I told her I thought she looked pretty in Japanese; she smiled at me and said something in Japanese that was above my level, so I simply apologized and told her I only knew a little Japanese. She apologized back and said she just wanted to let me know that she upgraded me to first class because the flight was quite full.

After checking my luggage, Sora told me more casually in Japanese to enjoy my flight and I said "You too, mattane" which I thought was just a cute way of saying bye in Japanese.

I went through security without any serious issues, I'm glad I was sent through a metal detector and not a body scanner, who knows what they would have done. I made my way to the gate and waited for boarding time, I think I dozed off for a bit.

When I awoke, Sora the flight attendant was gently tapping my shoulder, "It's boarding time, now."

"Oh, arigatou Sora-chan" I said, fixing myself as I had apparently been sleeping in a weird position. When I looked up, I saw Sora had been blushing a little.

I was about to get up and walk to the gate, but Sora said "Chotto matte, asoko..." her eyes were glancing downward, finally realizing I had a hard-on, and that she had probably seen it, jeez! How embarrassing! Maybe I shouldn't wear skirts like this.

"Gomen-ne" I whispered, and Sora smiled, getting back to her duties.

I boarded the plane after calming my erection a bit, I was still hard but at least it wasn't sticking out or anything. Damn! I thought as I saw my luxurious first-class seat with cool features and several amenities. I picked up my bag and lifted it up, but couldn't quite push it in the overhead storage all the way, so I stepped up on my seat, probably flashing anyone behind me. I noticed a passenger or two averting their gaze once I got down. Did I mention I was going commando? I had thought it would be more comfortable for traveling, but now I wasn't sure if I had made the right choice after what had happened already.

I turned to look towards the back, when bam! Someone's ass just backed into me, I caught myself from falling, but now that flight attendant, who had been pulling a cart down the aisle, was in my lap too. It was Sora!

Boing! My dick was back at attention with Sora's firm ass pressing against my crotch, damn! I'm sure she could feel it now.

Sora started to lift herself off of me, though I swear she wiggled her cheeks against my cock first, then for sure she purposefully put her hand on my dick to 'push' herself up, even giving it a little squeeze. Her face was bright red, "Gomen-nasai, gomen-nasai" she repeated, seemingly sincerely embarrassed and sorry.

I grinned and said quietly "Don't worry Sora, I never mind a sekushi ass in my lap." She smiled, gave a little bow, I got in my seat and she continued pulling the cart.

Before long we were taking off. I was pretty comfortable in my roomy seat, but my mind was still on Sora, and my cock was straining to be free from under my legs where I tucked it to keep it hidden. My mind drifted a bit and I thought about how Zora could probably fit next to me in this seat. Zora, my love, but I was done with her, she ghosted me all summer. Sora's name must have reminded me of her, I guess, my mind switched back to Sora's pretty face and my cock needed release.

I got up to use the lavatory; the first class toilet was a little bit more spacious than other airplane lavatories which was nice. I had never considered fucking as a possibility in the tiny ones back in economy, maybe oral sex would be possible I thought.

Anyway, now I was wondering if I might join the mile high club, I think Sora expressed enough interest already, would it be too much to ask for her services now? I sat, pondering in the dim light for a bit while I stroked my cock.

Unexpectedly, the door opened, I just stared in surprise, as Sora's face came into view, she was almost as shocked as me. "Sorry, it wasn't locked" she said, but continued to stare down at my cock.

"Well, could you help me in here? I'm having trouble." I said trying to sound innocent.

Sora smiled and stepped in, closing the door and sliding the lock, something I had forgotten to do apparently. The lights brightened and Sora gasped, getting a better view of my cock now. She hesitatingly reached out her hands to touch it and I grabbed her hand to guide her.

"I need this taken care of. Do you think you can help me out?" I asked.

"It would be my pleasure to attend to your needs. I recall that you enjoy this." Sora said with a smile as she turned around and pulled up her skirt to reveal the tops of her thigh-high stockings and her firm ass cheeks which were completely bare.

I leaned forward and bit Sora's ass cheeks before pulling her down onto my lap. She moved back and forth rubbing her already dripping lips along my shaft. Fuck she was good, her soft pussy lips soon swallowed the head of my cock as she slowly sank down, taking more and more of me inside of her.

Soon she was bouncing up and down on my rock hard cock which had been aching for her. I held her hips as she rode me, she let out cute soft little squeaks of pleasure and soon enough I came deep inside of her.

"Sugoi! Daisuki!...Eh, kuso! I forgot it will come out when I am working now." Sora said first excitedly then worriedly.

"Don't worry babe, let me help you, you've done me a great service. Here switch places with me." I told Sora.

Once she was sitting down, I got on my knees and put my lips to hers and sucked up some of my cum before lapping at her pussy with my tongue. Sora moaned as I ate her out, grabbing the back of my had with one hand and the wall of the lavatory with the other, she grinded against my face as I swallowed my juices which flowed out of her cunt. I slurped away, sucking at her clit and licking her hole until I could only taste purely her own juices, then I stuck two fingers in and massaged her g-spot while I circled her clit with my tongue. She practically screamed as her hips bucked and she rode out her orgasm on my fingers and tongue.

"Oh my! That was, that was amazing...I feel so embarrassed!" Sora said, covering her mouth.

"Well, don't. We both enjoyed it, maybe we can enjoy some more later." I said with a wink. I placed my hand on her cheek and gave her a kiss with a little tongue, then stood up and cleaned myself up a bit while she recovered from the experience.

"Go, I need a minute to freshen up." Sora said shakily, obviously still shocked from our encounter. I left and got cozy in my seat, passing out with a big smile on my stupid face soon after. Sweet dreams followed.

...

I dreamt Sora had come to my seat, got down on her knees, lifted my skirt and started blowing me and all the other passengers could see us. Her tongue licking my tip, her thin lips taking in my head, her delicate fingers wrapped around my shaft as she took in more and more of my cock. My dream was so vivid; it felt like it was really happening.

I slowly awoke, the lights were out; I was under my blanket, but I swore I could still feel the dream happening. I reached down under the blanket and a hand met mine, intertwining fingers with me. Fuck! It must be Sora, she was really deepthroating me, I could feel her lips reaching to the base of my cock. Finally, I noticed the blanket rising and falling as her head glided up and down on my dick. The sudden realization that it was actually happening pushed me to the edge. Sora took her time though, seemingly expertly edging me as she continued blowing my brains out. She slowly rubbed my pussy with her finger tips, before inserting her four fingers into my cunt. Her thumb pressed against my clit as she fucked me with her hand and sucked me off. I was over the edge and my pleasure quickly rose to its climax as I bucked, forcing my cock deep into her throat as cum gushed out and straight into her belly. Her mouth slowly slid up and she seemed to heartily enjoy sucking the rest of my jizz out from the head of my cock.

Realizing I had been squeezing her other hand in mine, I let go and she slowly withdrew from under my blanket. "I hope my service was welcome, I saw you needed some help again. Thank you for the tip." Sora whispered quietly as she wiped her mouth with her hand and licked it.

...

The rest of the flight was pretty uneventful, though it was quite long, I watched a couple films and ate the rather mediocre food despite it being for first-class. I gave Sora my e-mail since I didn't have a phone number or even address yet, felt kind of silly doing so though.

Once off the plane and through customs, I was waiting for my suitcase at baggage claim, when Sora found me. She said "I have a little bad news and a little good news for you."

Surprised, I asked "Well, what's the bad news?"

"Your luggage was left behind, so you will have to wait a few days to get it. It will be delivered to your university for you." she said.

"Well, that isn't too bad I guess, so what's the good news?" I inquired.

"Kochira" she said, gesturing for me to follow her. I followed her into the restroom, damn was it clean and fancy hi-tech looking. She turned around grabbed me and pressed her lips to mine, we kissed as we fumbled into the handicapped stall. We dropped our small bags and ripped our clothes off, her bra was a simple black one, and soon that was off too. Her perky raised nipples were bull's eyes against her pale skin for me to zone in on, I immediately began to suck, nibble and lick as she gasped in sudden pleasure. She was down to her thigh-highs and heels as was I, fuck were we a sight to behold, though nobody ever would.

Sora held my head to her chest as her small yet luscious breasts squeezed against my face. My hands grabbed her sides, sliding down her hips to squeeze that ass.

My penis was fully erect in moments, just barely poking Sora's pubic patch. I reached down to hold Sora's thigh up, slamming her against the wall, my mouth now melding with hers as we kissed deeply, tongues intertwining. I pressed my dick against her opening, gently pushing into her soaking hole until buried to the hilt.

I thrust into her, fucking her against the wall, as we made out, swapping saliva. Sora's screeches of pleasure were muffled by my mouth over hers, our breasts were mashed together, jiggling with every push. With each thrust, I slammed her harder into the wall, speeding up towards the end, I broke off our kiss and bit her neck as I came deep inside of her. Sora screamed in ecstasy, my pumping slowed until I finally withdrew my cock from her pussy.

Sora slowly sank down the wall until she was on the floor, her face frozen in a state of bliss; I guess it was too much for her. I got dressed, gave her a kiss and said "Thanks for the good news."

A bus was waiting for a number of students, while waiting for the last of us to take a seat, I saw Sora joining the other crew members as they got into a van; she still had the biggest smile on her face. It was night and I got my first glimpse of Japan as we zipped through Kansai to my new home for the next year, a very Japanese styled dorm, Seminar House 1.

AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers