All Comments on 'My Gay Bucket List'

by Sanjosejamie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

My bucket list includes many of the things you have listed. At the top of my list is to be the object of bot a bukkake and a gangbang. My desire for the bukkake would be at least 25 men as I am addicted to cum. For the gangbang I want to be abducted by a biker and taken to their club where I would be used for an entire weekend and then dumped in the woods naked except for a body covered in and filled with cum. My favorite activity is being spit roasted. I love being cuffed to a fuck bench and being filled in both openings by one hard cum filled cock after another. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it with a passion for you wishing to be your divorced man fantasy bottom. I love the taste of cum wanting to tounge kiss kiss with ours. Esp you dripping down my leg !

I leaked for at least 30 mins after reading, then had to use my dildos to get satisfaction !

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

Very erotic and honest. It was great reading this jacking myself off. I came very hard - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have almost the same list. I'd love to be in the middle of a spit roast.

bottomfunbottomfun12 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this, I had lots of fun reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous