My Gay Experience Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When can we sign up?" Jim asked. The others also said the same. I told them I could arrange a notary sometime today before dinner.

"Grab your bags, and I will show you your rooms. As you saw, they all have their bathrooms and very comfortable king-size beds. You're welcome to do what you like, wander the halls, shoot baskets on the outside court, or do whatever you decide. I have an afternoon of work in my office downstairs, so I won't be available until around 5 when we leave for dinner. Security will drive us in the limo you saw in the garage." I spoke. After I showed them their rooms, I went downstairs to my office.

I called the manager of the hotel/restaurant to have him make reservations for me. The place was always full, but they set the table for me in the back whenever I called. It is always nice to own an establishment.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I noticed we had a new hostess, who looked at me with surprise as she took us to our seats. The waiter came with menus and thought my security was Brad, not me. He was new, so I could understand why he might have considered that. I told him I was Brad so that he understood.

"You will be the one paying?" he asked. "You look too young to be able to afford a place like this. Are you guys not looking to slip out without paying?

"I was planning on paying, but no, I don't think I will since we think I cannot afford the prices," I told him.

"We will be unable to serve you," he told me, taking back our menus. "Don't embarrass yourselves; just get up and leave."

"I am not planning on leaving. Could you get the manager, please?" I said.

"He doesn't want to be bothered." The waiter said. "Just leave; we are too busy tonight to deal with this."

The guys were looking at me, surprised by my response to the guy. My security guy, Clint, was laughing about the whole exchange.

I dialed the executive manager for the hotel and restaurant and asked him to come down and help me get waited on; my server had pulled our menus and asked us to take our poor bodies out since he determined we could not afford to eat at such a fine establishment. He said he would be right there.

When he arrived, the waiter and night manager told us they were calling the police to escort us out.

"Mr. Mason," the night manager said, "These guys were trying to scam a meal tonight pretending to be Brad Burns."

"Have you ever met Mr. Burns? He asked.

"I know he is not some punk high school kid," the waiter said.

"Well, Mr. Burns, what should I do with your two employees?" Jerry asked.

"I am going to chalk it off as a learning lesson. Just put them both on probation and if another customer complains about either of them, let HR know, and they will ready their termination." I spoke. "I would like to get a menu and eat dinner with my friends. Also, bill our meals to the restaurant. I always pay, but this is a lesson for our waiter; I will keep my $200 tip but expect excellent service."

"No problem," Jerry said. "Anything else?"

"Just the menus and food," I said back.

"You own the hotel and restaurant?" Jim asked.

"This is just a part of his growing empire," Clint responded.

Dinner was great, and our waiter was excellent after getting things straightened out. Afterward we went back to the house. Tom greeted us at the door; I introduced everyone as we came in. Tom would be our night security and stay on the main floor watching the cameras in and out of the property. We did not have cameras in the bedrooms.

"Did everyone like the sleeping arrangements last night," I asked.

"Worked fine for me; anyone has a problem with it?" Jim asked. Everyone shook their heads, no, so I told Josh to bring his bag into my room upstairs and said good night to everyone else.

When we entered the room, I turned and started kissing Josh, to which he responded right back. My hands squeezed his cock through his pants, and he slid his hand up my shirt, twisting my tits.

He then grabbed my ass and pressed his cock against mine while we continued to make out. Stepping back, I pulled off his shirt, and he did the same with mine. We continued to make out, his hairy chest pressing against my chest. I stepped out of my pants and pulled his down and his underwear. Then I went down and sucked his cock and pulled my jockey shorts off.

I laid him down on the bed, facedown, his feet still on the floor, and began riming his ass. My tongue licked, then probed his hole, gliding in and out. Sucking and nipping at his hole, sucking his thighs, and sucking his balls as they hung by his asshole. Josh was spreading his cheeks so I could gain better access.

Josh stood back up, turning to me. We continued to kiss while we jerked each other's cocks. Josh got down on his knees and began to suck my cock.

Climbing on the bed, I got on all fours as Josh rimmed my ass, followed by finger fucking me.

"We work so well together," I said as he pushed a second finger into me. "It is going to be fun living together. Maybe I will have you stay in my room so we save the carpet from walking back and forth.

"I know; I am enjoying your company as well," he replied, pushing his stiff cock into m asshole.

He felt so good inside me. His cock erupted in my ass, his cum filling me deep.

After he finished, he lay me on the bed and started sucking me until my cum filled his mouth. Afterward, he joined me at my mouth; we swapped my cum.

"Can you come back on Saturday?" I asked.

"It's spring break; I am free," Josh responded. "All the guys?"

"No, just you. I want to take you on a date and see where it goes."

"Sounds like fun. I would like to know more about you." Josh told me.

"And I would like to know more about you. I wonder what the other two might think?" I questioned.

"They are a couple; that's why they like us together," Josh informed me.

"Well, let me wash you in the shower, then return to the room for another round before we cuddle and fall asleep," I said, taking his hand and leading him into the primary bathroom.

12