My Girlfriend and her Manager

Story Info
Boss worships my girlfriends sexy pantyhose feet.
1.3k words
4.66
6.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something happened with my boss today Steve. You better sit down."

I sat down in front of my girlfriend. She continued.

"My boss called me into his office at the end of the day and said he had to talk to me. He said they were going to be laying off workers. When I asked him if there was anything I could do, He said if I let him touch my feet I don't have to worry about my job." 

"What did you do?" I said?

I looked down at her pantyhose legs. She was wearing sheer nude nylons and my favorite black Mary Jane's.

"Well, if I tell you are you going to get mad?" she asked. 

I told her that I wasn't going to get mad at all.

"Okay. So he invited me into his office and told me to sit down. He got up and walked towards his office door and locked it. He sat back down on his chair."

"'Laura,' he said, 'I've always noticed that you're wearing sexy shoes and pantyhose. I don't know if you're teasing me on purpose but I just can't handle it. You have the sexiest legs I've ever seen. I can't help but wonder if your feet are just as sexy.'"

"I blushed. I didn't know what to say. 'What size are they?' he asked. I told him they were size 5. He said he could tell I had a high arch from what he'd seen. I told him that I had a very high arch. He asked me what color I painted my toes. I told him that I always painted them red. He told me to come and sit on his desk and face him. I did what he asked. I had my legs crossed. He asked me if I could unbuckle my shoe and dangle it."

I looked again at what she was wearing. A short mohair skirt and black and her hair in a high ponytail with red lipstick. She looked irresistible. I was getting very excited and told her to go on.

"You're not angry so far Steve?" I told her that I wasn't.

"Show me how you unbuckled your shoe," I said. "I want you to show me everything."

She crossed her legs and unbuckled her shoe. She began to dangle her shoe from her toes. I was getting aroused. "Go on." I told her.

"He told me to take off my shoes and that he had been dying to see my bare stocking feet ever since he met me. I took off the shoe and gave it to him. He sniffed my shoes and just stared at my foot. He seemed frozen. I uncrossed my legs and crossed my other foot. 'Yes, take off the other shoe' he said. I unbuckled my shoe and slid it off my foot. You could hear the nylon slide against the leather. I was very nervous. And I'm nervous telling you about it now."

I told her not to be nervous and that she didn't do anything wrong. I asked her what happened next.

"He told me to walk around his office on my tiptoes. I did what I was told and lifted my back foot and arched it for him. I gave him a little bit of a show. He told me to come back and sit on his desk."

"'Put your shoes back on'"he said. I put my shoes back on for him and crossed my pantyhose legs. He told me my stocking feet were just as sexy as he imagined them, my red toes through the sheer nylon, my high arch, and my Pantyhose. He was transfixed on my stocking feet. He told me that he hoped I had a boyfriend who appreciated my feet. I smiled and said that I did. 'Does he like your feet in stockings?' he asked me. I told him that you did. 'Does he have a Pantyhose foot fetish, Laura?' I told him yes. 'And I bet he loves to take your shoes off after work and worship your feet.' I smiled knowingly.

He then asked me if he could take my shoes off and touch them. I dangled my shoe and he traced his fingers between my foot and my shoe. It tickled a little bit. He pulled my shoe lightly and slipped it off. I arched my stocking foot and wiggled my red toes. He was shaking with excitement. He touched every inch of them from my heel to my toes. He caressed the top and underneath my soles and held him with both hands staring. He kneeled over and kissed every one of my toes and then put his nose underneath my arched foot and inhaled. I asked him if he liked the smell and he said it was intoxicating. I crossed my other leg over and he did the same thing with my other foot."

"Could you tell if he was getting excited?" I asked

"His cock was sticking straight up underneath his trousers. He was shaking with excitement."

"I hope you didn't let it get too carried away, Laura," I said.

"Well, this is the part that I'm scared to tell you." She hesitated and continued.

"I don't know what came over me but I pressed my foot against his cock through his trousers. He grabbed my other foot and put it there as well. I began stroking his hard-on through his pants with my nylon toes. He undid his pants and pulled them down, leaning back in the chair. I started rubbing my little feet all over his cock." I asked her if his cock was big. "His cock was huge she said."

"I wrapped both of my stocking feet around his hard cock and began giving him a foot job. He was in absolute heaven. Soon enough he began to squirt loads of cum all over my feet. The cum just kept squirting out until my little feet were soaked. I brought my pantyhose feet up to my face one at a time and licked his cum from my foot while he sat there exhausted."

I lifted my skirt to pull my pantyhose off. He stared at my bare pussy while I pulled my pantyhose down my legs I lifted my feet and pulled them slowly off of my feet and gave him a bit of a show. He asked if he could touch my bare feet and I told him yes. He caressed my little bare feet and I touched his throbbing cock with my red toes. I reached into my purse and pulled out a fresh pair of stockings. I put them on slowly so he could see my pussy before I slipped my shoes back on and stood up."

"And this is the bad part, Steve."

"What?" I asked.

"I took his hand and slid it up my dress so he could feel how wet I was."

I already had Laura's shoes off and was rubbing my cock all over her pantyhose feet.

"So you're not mad she said?"

"Absolutely not." I said.

I kneeled before her and spread her legs so I could eat her pussy. "You're soaking wet," I said. She just smiled. I took my pants off and she rubbed my cock with her stocking feet while I buried my head in her huge tits. I pulled her abruptly towards me and slammed my cock into her pussy.

"Are you going to come on my sexy little stocking feet sir? Is that what you want to do sir? I see you staring at my feet all day. I bet you didn't think you'd get to fuck my pussy and cum all over my perfect little nylon feet."

I couldn't take anymore and I pulled my cock out. She put her nylon feet right in front of my cock and I jerked off. Pre-cum started coming out and my cock was throbbing. Shots of cum squirted all over her toes and eventually, I blew my whole load all over her stocking feet.