All Comments on 'My Girlfriend and her Manager'

by baxterjohn900

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic story. Loved the way your story unfolded. Tease and coquettish conversation between husband and wife. Hes so obviously turned on by her and desperate to know about the other mans cock and how much cum was spurted onto his wifes pretty feet before attending to her needs himself.

A little more on the type of hosiery would have been excellent, what is the brand, what denier, were they cheap supermarket stockings or pantyhose or were they branded and expensive would have definitely enhanced the experience. Also will her husband be allowed to watch the next time she is asked if she would offer her feet for worship and a new load of cum.

Lastly an observation that all hosiery lovers are familiar with. Pantyhose are not the same as stockings. Pantyhose have the stockings stitched into the panty control top. Stockings are two individual stockings and need a seaparate suspender belt or girdle to keep them up. I love both, though using the term stockings when referring to pantyhose and vice versa is incorrect. Regardless, this story was hot and filthy!

baxterjohn900baxterjohn9006 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your nice words and advice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous