All Comments on 'My Good Girl'

by HiddenQuill

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on! Why end it on such a cliffhanger. I want to know what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How the HELL can you stop at this point?????????

tonydxxtonydxxover 1 year ago

Well, if that's the story, then I dislike it. 2 stars. Hopefully you'll continue it, but you've given no hint that you'll do so. It suggests that you don't respect your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story until the end, when it seemed like you felt the need to inject drama as a cliff-hanger. It didn’t work for me. It completely ignored the close and trusting relationship they’d developed over years. Sometimes a “plot” isn’t necessary for a good story.

HiddenQuillHiddenQuillover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm terribly sorry for not making clear, that this is part one of a two-part story.

I've should have written a short note. I'll see if I can add the story to a series already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You ruined the story at the end

RickshawroadRickshawroadover 1 year ago

It has to have a follow up, otherwise it will be a waste

AingealanLannAingealanLannover 1 year ago

There are definitely a bunch of comments saying something similar already but this ending is bad. That she put herself out there like that and wouldn't trust him is pretty fucked. And this cliffhanger is terrible with no hint of continuing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely need the next chapter. I think Lilly was trying to make Jim jealous enough to get out on the dance floor with her. But Jason threw his monkey wrench into things, probably not realizing Lilly was there with Jim.

So gonna be some blowup, now that it will be apparent the drink was drugged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why wouldn’t she trust him after the years they have had together? That is fucked. Also bad cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was just trying to protect the stupid whore... She doesn't deserve his protection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t mind a cliffhanger if part 2 is revealed very soon!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Well, what we have here is a spellbinder that can go in several directions. All can have an emotional turning point. She is trying to make him jealous?

She has changed her long range plan and would like to play the field and travel with a photography career and seeing the world. She didn’t love him as much as she thought and realized that now is the time to pursue other options.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

The other options are to do nothing and leave us hanging or put it out for others to offer something else.

Thanks for an interesting and dramatic story and hoping for a climax.

LitstoriesloverLitstoriesloverabout 1 year ago

I just finished pt. 02. My heart dropped when she was being a bitch to him at the bar but I'm really thankful you redeemed her in pt. 02. Would love to read more of this series if you're continuing! Also, I appreciate you didn't do the whole anal exploration. Only wholesome ending please and thank you so much for sharing this with the world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous