My Graduate School Romance - Lindsey's Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is this what love feels like? Is this what happens when someone gives a shit about YOU and not your cunt? How have you missed this all your life? As my orgasm waned, the tears began to flow. Sean stroked my hair. I couldn't control the sobs. What a wasted life you've led.

We lay there for quite a while, my tears flowing onto his chest. Finally, I patted his chest to signal I was better. Sean raised my chin and gently kissed me.

I cupped his cheek, "This is so different. So nice." I kissed him and probed around in his mouth with my tongue.

My inner clock said we should probably be moving, "Let's get cleaned up. We need to do it separately. If I clean your body, I'm going to want to fuck again."

"Okay. Want to go first?"

"No, you go. I want to savor this moment."

I rolled off of Sean and lay on the bed with my eyes closed. I didn't want to look at his naked body, fearing my own desire. Someday you can find someone like Sean. A real quality guy. Someone who will love you and cherish you. Someone who will respect you.

*****

I was just about packed when I heard the doorbell. Elly's here. I called out, "Almost ready!"

I finished with my suitcase and dragged it out. Elly was truly a dear friend. I gave her a warm hug. She held me at arm's length and looked at me. I could see her mind asking if I was ready.

I nodded and smiled, "I'm ready."

Sean said, "I don't think we'll all fit in your sports car."

Elly laughed, "Of course not. I brought my Beemer."

Elly cranked her stereo the entire way to the clinic. All three of us were singing our heads off.

Once at the clinic, we walked to the front desk and I was suddenly confident that I could do this. I told them, "You don't have to stay."

Sean gave me a bear hug and kissed my head, "We're here for you."

I nodded. Elly came over and hugged me and the spigots opened, tears flowing from both of us.

She whispered in my ear, "I love you so much."

"I love you too. Thank you for pushing me."

"That's what friends do. I'm so proud of you."

We hugged each other for quite a while.

Finally, I asked, "Will you come down and visit me?"

Elly smiled, "Of course. Saturday and Sunday."

Sean said, "I'll come on Sunday. Be strong."

I almost lost it again so I just raised a fist.