My Grandmother’s Cookbook Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife loves her new feelings, husband might have gone too far.
3k words
4.59
8.8k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story could fall into a few different categories. I placed it into the one listed, but you decide which one it should be listed under.

This story became very long, so I broke it into more chapters. The next chapter will be posted soon.

Please forgive the spelling and the grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one. I do this for my own fun.

Thank you for reading my stories.

My Grandma's Cookbook Ch4

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining in the room. I got out of bed looked over at my lovely naked wife, still asleep. She was laid out with her legs spread open, providing me a view of her treasures and her new accessory. It was silver with a little blue gem on top and a red gem that matched her other new toy on the bottom. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me as I watched her.

She moved her right hand down between her legs. Placing one finger on each side of her labia lips, spreading them apart, showing me her swollen clit.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I always love to look at you."

"I had such a dream last night. I dreamed that we were in the woods, and you had become part man, part werewolf. You had me down on the ground fucking me like a dog."

"Wow, that's some dream. Where did that come from?"

"I guess from watching Janie and Jerry, that was so hot. Plus, the thought of use being that wild. Just thinking about it makes me horny. Some day we may try that out."

"I'm up for that."

"Now, do you want to see my other new toy?"

"Yes, I sure do."

"Can you hand me that bag over there?" I reached over and grabbed the bag that held her last night's purchases and handed it to her. She opened the bag and pulled out the black 12 inch double head dildo. She removed the wrappings and gave one of the heads a kiss.

"What possessed you to purchase that?"

"I've always had a secret fantasy of being with two men. But I know that we could never do that, so meet Max, the other guy." She pressed the plastic dick to the side of her face.

"Max, is that short for something?"

"Yes, it's short for Magnus Maximus. He was a roman emperor, but this Magnus Maximus will only rule my pussy. She placed Max to her lips and kissed him. Max seemed to come to life. He pushed himself against her lips, forcing her jaws open. Slowly he worked his way deeper, then he withdrew. Kim looked up at me.

"He is big, I don't know how much I can take in my mouth." I smiled at her game, "Take as much as you can."

"Ok, here we go, Max." She opened her jaws as far as she could, allowing Max to slip deep into her mouth. She began to gag, so Max pulled back so she could recover.

"I am sure I can take more." Kim opened her mouth again, placing his head on her tongue. He pushed 8 inches of himself into her mouth and down her throat. I saw Kim's throat stretch as he moved deeper. He stayed there till Kim began gasping for air, then he pulled out.

"He is so big. I can't take any more of him."

"He looks like he wants to fuck you. Are you ready for him?"

"I'm not sure, he is big, but I want to try." Max moved down till the tip of his head was at the entrance of Kim's gash. Looking up, she smiled, then Max pressed against her labia, pushing her lips apart and entering her wet pussy. Only getting his head inside. A soft moan of pleasure crossed her lips. I watched as my wife was being fucked by her new sex partner. He pushed himself deeper with each thrust. Max had managed to get 9 inches into Kim's swollen pussy. I knew she was enjoying his treatment of her body as she continuously moaned. Max never made a sound. I looked into her eyes, they told me that she lusted for more. She reached out and took hold of my raging hardon, pulling it to her mouth.

"I need your cock. Feed it to me." She swallowed haft of it. I took one of her tits in my hand, groping it as she took more of my shaft with each thrust. I looked down to see Max in her other hand pushing him even deeper. Kim put her hand on my ass and pulled me toward herself, forcing my cock down her throat until my balls touched her chin. This was the first time she had ever gotten my whole cock down her throat. The feeling was incredible. It felt like my dick was in a silk-sucking machine. I began to fuck her mouth with a slow, steady rhythm as Max worked her cunt.

I felt my orgasm building and knew I wouldn't last much longer. Kim must have sensed it too. She pushed me back, letting my ridged shaft slip from her silky throat.

She gasped for air. "Not yet. I am going to give you something you have been waiting for years to get into. Kim pulled Max from her swollen snatch, placing him next to herself. She reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle of lube. Next, she turned over and got on her hands and knees, pouring a large squirt of lube over her ass. Then, looking back at me.

"Do you want my ass or not?"

With renewed energy, I got between her legs and put the head of my dick to her butt hole. She reached under, grabbed my shaft, and eased it forward, applying pressure to her rectum. Take it slow. This is virgin area. I couldn't believe I was finally going to fuck her ass. My rod was as hard as steel. I pressed harder on her rectum. I felt her muscles giving way to my dick. Kim moaned out, partly from the pain and partly pleasure. I pulled back to give her a chance to get a custom to my cock.

I placed the head of my shaft back against her rosebud. Kim felt it and pushed herself back, allowing the head to enter her ass. She let out another moan. This time it sounded like more pleasure than pain. I gently pushed further, getting another inch in.

"Oh, It hurts a little, but it's not as bad as everyone told me. It's worth it." I pulled back, then pushed again. Each time a small amount further in. After 8 strokes, my cock was entirely up her ass. I started to gently rock back and forth. As I pushed in, she pushed back. Her ass was so tight I wasn't going to last long. Kim picked up Max and slid him in her hot pussy. I felt Max as he moved in and out.

Kim's body became ridge, "Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum." Her pussy started having contractions. Letting go of Max as she fell to the bed. Her pussy still convulsing sprayed her cum over me as I blew my load over her pussy and legs. I collapsed next to her, our bodies covered with each other's cum.

"That has to be my biggest orgasm," I said.

"Mine too, and it won't be the last."

After we recovered, "I needed to eat. I'm hungry."

"So am I."

"Let's get something to eat at the diner across the street."

We got dressed in some casual clothes and went to the diner. Breakfast was pretty basic with some coffee. While Kim was in the restroom, I slipped two drops in her coffee. We were almost finished when Kim asked.

"What are we doing today?"

"Well, there is a nude beach I want to go to on the way home.

Kim looked at me for a second with a blank stare, "Yeah, sounds good. I've always wanted to go to one."

"Ok, let's pack up and get going."

As we put our clothes in our bags, Kim asked, "What should I wear?"

"Well, that's the idea you don't have to wear anything. It's a nude beach."

Laughing, "You're right. If that's the case, then I'm just going to wear my summer dress."

"I think that would be perfect." We packed up the car and left out a few things for the beach. Check out of the hotel and headed out. I got the directions from Google Maps, and we drove over to Canaveral National Seashore Park. Through my research, I've learned that the nude beach was the one at the very end of the road. The beach parking was all filled, but luckily, I managed to find one spot where some people were pulling out as I drove up.

I got out of the car and opened the trunk. Kim got out, a breeze lifted her dress, exposing her bare butt.

"Ou, I love it when the wind blows across my bare skin." She began to remove her dress.

"I don't think you should really do that till we get to the beach."

"Oh, you're always a party pooper."

"Sorry. Did you get the sunscreen?"

"You bet I did. We are definitely going to need it for our lily-white asses."

"You're right."

She put on her big hat and sunglasses. I grabbed our stuff and walked to the beach. As soon as we got to the sand, Kim pulled off her dress, exposing herself.

"Look at all the people. I didn't realize that there were so many kinds of people that go to nude beaches."

I looked around. There was a mixture of people from young to old, thin to fat, and some that should never take off their clothes. We found a spot and laid out our blanket. I took off my clothes and put them in the beach bag. Kim opened a beach chair and sat down.

"Can you put sunscreen on me? I'm scared I'm going to get a sunburn," Kim asked.

"That's a good idea. After I do you, can you do me?"

I figured to play it cool; with all these people around, I did not want to push her into an embarrassing situation by having her do something she would typically not do. Kim got a magazine from the bag and leaned back in the chair with her knees up and legs spread slightly. Some people, mostly men, tried to see her snatch as they walked by.

I glanced over to Kim. She was looking over her magazine at the people passing by as they looked at her crotch. One bold middle-aged man actually stopped in front of her and stared directly at her snatch. Kim turned a page of the magazine, acting like she hadn't noticed him staring. Then she nonchalantly opened her legs further, allowing the man a better view. He seemed to become aroused as his soft prick started to swell. Kim stared through her sunglasses at his prick and opened her legs further. As she did, her labia lips parted. I looked down to her crotch and saw that her snatch was very wet and had formed a few droplets.

The stranger must have seen the wetness because his cock had grown to haft mast. Two well-tanned naked college girls were walking along the beach toward us. One saw the man's dick. She whispered in the other one's ear and pointed at it. They both giggled as they passed by him. The stranger must have felt embarrassed cause he looked down and walked away.

"I'm getting hot. Let's get in the water." She said.

We stood up and walked out till we were waist deep. Kim began to splash me, so I splashed her back.

"Truce." Kim came over and put her arms around me.

"I love you," I said.

I love you too." She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. My cock was soft by the cool water, but when she lowered herself back down. She deliberately rubbed her pussy against it, causing me to become semi-hard.

"Kim, what are you trying to do? Get me in trouble."

"I'm just teasing you."

"Like you teased that guy."

"What guy?"

"The one that stopped and stared between your legs."

"You saw that?"

"Yes, and I saw what you did to get his dick hard."

"I was just having some fun."

"I know."

"Do you still love me if I tease other men?'

"You know I do."

"I love you."

"Yes, I know.

"It looks like you're starting to get burned; maybe you should get covered up."

"I think you're the one that's getting sunburned, Kim."

She looked down at the pink skin around her nipples. "Oh, I am. We should get going."

We got out of the water, gathered our belongings, and headed to the car. As we approached the parking area,

"We should put our clothes back on."

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, we do." Reluctantly Kim slipped her dress on.

"But, I'm not going to button it!"

"Ok, I'm fine with that."

As we drove home, we hit a long stretch of unpopulated area. Without saying a thing, Kim pulled her dress down over her shoulders, exposing her sunburned breasts.

"I think you've gotten enough sun."

"I know, but I just love the feeling of air blowing across my breast. It makes my nipples get hard." She moved her hands up and began to pinch and roll them between her finger and thumb.

"I don't know if it's the air or your fingers."

"Don't be silly. It's definitely my fingers. See what else they can do." Her hands moved down to the hem of her dress. Taking hold of the material, she pulled it up, showing me her pussy.

"What do you think? Did I get some sun here too?" She slid her hand over her smooth pussy mound, stopping to slip a finger in between her lips.

"Oh, god, this is good."

Off in the distance, I saw a car on the side of the road. It looked to be a sheriff's patrol car.

"I think you might want to cover up. There's a sheriff ahead."

"Do you think he'd like to see my naked body?"

"I'm sure he would, but he might also give you a ticket."

"Oh, If he did, I am sure I could work out some sort of trade."

Astonished to hear her say, "Really?"

"I was just kidding. I would never do something like that. But I bet you would love to see me do it.

"No, I am not interested in seeing you with another man. Of course, now another woman would be a different story." I joked.

"Ya, right."

"We are getting close."

"Ok." Reluctantly she covered up.

Kim kept her dress on for the rest of the trip home, but as soon as we got in the garage, she stripped it off.

"I won't be needing this anymore." Letting the dress fall to the ground, she turned, looked over her shoulder, and wiggled her butt, then walked inside the house.

I picked up her dress and followed her. Once inside, she turned around and gave me a big kiss, then stepped back.

"I love the feeling of being naked and free," then walked into the kitchen to get a bit to eat. I moved to the couch and sat down. Kim came up and was about to sit on the other couch.

"Oh, I forgot my bag in the trunk." She headed for the garage to get her bag. The door was still up, but I figured she would close it before she walked out.

When she returned with the bag, " I didn't hear the garage door close?"

"I didn't close it," Kim answered.

"You went to the car naked?"

"Sure, You should have seen the look on Bob's face when I bent over and pulled the bag out of the trunk. I think he saw my cooter."

I thought to myself, what have I created.

Over the next few days, I hoped the potion would wear off, and she would revert back to the shy girl that didn't want to take off her clothes. But it didn't, and I had a hard time getting her to put on clothes for anything.

I had become very concerned, so I checked the cookbook. At the end of the recipe, there was a little note. Do not use for more than three consecutive days, or the effects may become permanent.

Oh crap, I thought. I never intended for Kim to become like this. So I took the bottle and put it in the back of the outside freezer to hide it until I figured out what to do with it.

After a week, the potion seemed to have lost most of the effects. Kim slowly returned to almost normal. She didn't run around naked all the time, but she was more adventurous. She returned to the girl I married, and I love it.

A few months passed, everything seemed to be the way it was, but better. She would surprise me and flash people as we drove by, and our sex has never been better.

One Saturday morning, Kim walked into the kitchen, "Would you like to go shopping and help me pick out some new clothes?" I usually hate to go clothing shopping, but for some reason, I thought it was a good idea.

"Yes, I would love to."

We went to the big expensive mall one hour away. I spent all day with her as she tried on clothes, looking for shoes. I listened as she complained she couldn't find anything she liked. After hours we ate dinner at a little restaurant in the mall so we could continue shopping till the mall closed.

The following day, "I didn't find anything l like at that mall. Would I be willing to go with her to a different Mall?"

I would love to.