All Comments on 'My Grandmother’s Cookbook Ch. 06'

by N1ckDan9er

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look, it's cool that you are writing this as a hobby and want the reader to ignore any writing standards, but this chapter is pretty atrocious and you really, really need an editor or proofreader. So many spelling errors, plenty of punctuation errors (you regularly screw up basic sentence quotations " "'s) and there are some truly hilarious english mistakes (the spelling homonym ones are sometimes quite funny too). There's so much of it that it takes the reader out of the story with a thud and mild annoyance (thoughts like: seriously, he missed that? Why didn't he catch that? Why didn't basic proofreading fix that? So many errors. Is this story worth it? )

.

And the story is actually good. Get some help please. Be nice to your readers...

N1ckDan9erN1ckDan9er12 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your constructive criticism. I use 2 different spellchecker to find my errors. But sometimes they miss them. I have tried using an editor, but have not received any response. I will review the story for errors and correct them and republish. I like to write, but it that's me 3 times longer to edit a story than it does to write the original version.

Thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love all your stories. This series definitely has great potential for fantasy. Please continue this storyline

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN1ckDan9er@N1ckDan9er
I am a Good guy that wants to be Bad. The stories I write are about some adventures that my wife and I have had and some that may happen. They are basically true, with some embellishing. My wife can be very adventurous sometimes and surprise me as she has done in the past. I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES