My Handjob Stories

Story Info
I recall the experiences in explicit details in 3 stories.
1.9k words
4.19
4.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been fortunate to have had 3 amazing real life memories that I think about quite a fair bit. I am not much of a story teller but these 3 experiences stood out due to their forbidden nature, as you are about to read about.

I love the feel of a woman's soft slender fingers on me, I mean specifically on my cock and to be frank whenever the opportunity arose I would intentionally encourage and confess to the one I'm with, what really gets me excited.

These real life experiences are about handjobs and if its not for you, you are welcome to stop reading from this point in time. Have always loved them and have fantasies around this very act so, I make no apologies. Like I said I chose as part of my routine lovemaking or at least if time doesn't permit, I am happy to receive a handie instead. It's not being selfish, as I will happily return the favour, like eating pussy. I love oral sex and any form of penetration.

Anyway my stories are very graphic, cause to be frank I enjoy writing about what actually happened in very explicit detail. Some readers have already experienced this and I am glad they enjoyed the descriptive details. Here's the story as I described to one reader who I hope got off big time on it.

The first real life scenario involved both voyeurism and exhibitionism. It was about getting masturbated by this guys girl while he watched. It was an extraordinary situation. It does really happen but again I was lucky guy at the right place...:)

I would love to find another scenario where this could happen to me again but it remains a highly erotic, one off memory and pretty much enjoyable masturbation fonder now.

Well that "lucky guy" was at a late night party and this couple I got on pretty well with, gave me an experience of a lifetime, at least from her. This has been one of the hottest experiences in my life and I would like to share what happened here.

It was extraordinary as this was very much a random occurrence. There were other good reasons that made this unusual situation rather erotic. She was aroused but reluctant and nervous. That I could understand, but that in itself was quite desirable, a turn on. After the intial nerves disappeared, she was herself. The intimacy I felt with her was hard to explain. You just have to imagine yourself with another man's girl to feel what I mean, the connection. Just everything from eye contact, the sounds of her breathing to the smell and warmth of her presence.

It all started with a party at a friend of a friend's house and I ended getting on well with this couple. They were the host. It was late and I think I was probably the only one left. That's when I notice how friendly she was, although he did most of the talking. She was rather attractive and you know couldn't say no to a beautiful woman touching me even if her man was there. And for the life of me, I can't remember their names. I think it her name was...maybe Leanne? Anyway that's when she took my hand and sat down with me on the couch while he sat opposite us, then....

Well it did take me by surprise I remember. I distinctly remember a sense of excitement and feeling rather aroused. But I really wasn't thinking that it was going to be sexual in any way, maybe just chatting but it did seem something was going on and to be honest sensed her coming on to me which probably explains my initial excitement.

I had no idea what she wanted a BJ or maybe a HJ but we are sitting on the couch together and I think it definitely caught me by surprise to be suddenly in this situation with this couple I only meet a few hours earlier. And of course the boyfriend was present. Admittedly I was pretty attractive to her anyway. I didn't have any problems with getting hard so it wasn't a performance anxiety thing. Truthfully, how often does this happen and here she was, this gorgeous looking honey blonde....

I got very nervous despite being turned on cause he was watching. And of course she kind of became reluctant. It's fricking hot to say the least, despite all that but we been drinking which helped.

It was only the 3 of us. Yeah could have been extra hot if others watching, something that most definitely would have blown things really out of proportion.

Yep! Once I sat down with her, she sort of looked at her boyfriend as if to get his approval. He just had this "lustful" blank stare.

Pretty much, it's like they have discussed this fantasy. I became the lucky guy at right time.

Anyway she sort of slowly massaged me through my pants. I was so fricky hard. What stood out then was her presence right next to me on my right. It was her closeness warmth and the smell of her perfume. Hard to describe, I just remember details like that and of course his presence but after a couple of minutes it didn't matter. Beautiful smile but she appeared reluctant to go further...so I grab her hand and sort of placed it on my chest so she began to insert her hand in through my shirt to massage my chest......

She was nervous but so was I even if I was really aroused. Thats reluctance was a turn on actually and cause he was watching it must have been uncomfortable for him...but admittedly being with his girl was fricky erotic. It was a real turn on knowing I will be experiencing her right in front of him even if he began to feel uncomfortable. Him being uncomfortable probably excited me, don't ask me why. Really hard to describe how excited I was though...

Oh yeah she was pretty good looking and at that point I remember trying to kiss her but she pulled back so I didn't pursue that idea. So I moved her hand back down. She had this stunningly hot look like I know what you want. So she sort continued as before. I remember her breathing pick up cause I was breathing heavily as well....so I placed her hand onto the top of my pant so she can take the off belt me. For some reason I wanted her to really make the move....

And she did...as I said I didn't know whether she just wanted a BJ or a HJ. I love hjs and that's what she did, omg it was a dream. After unzipping me her right hand reached in. I was so fricky wet and pulled my cock out. She just slowly moved her hand up and down....then she kind of looked at him then sort at me. It was fricky hot as she was blushing like she was embarrassed. I just looked at her then she kind of licked her hand. At that very point my mind was kind of having a "mind explosion" I was so that turned on. She started slowly stroking.......both of us were breathing faster....yeah I had to explain it like this, hope that doesn't put readers off.

For the next few minutes she slowly moved her hand up and down as I watched her. The fricky hand hand licking thing was such a turn on.....It was just so nasty, omg....I will come back soon:)

Again the urge to kiss such a beautiful girl came up and again she backed off a bit. Instead I put my arm over her shoulder bringing her closer and buried my face in her hair. She just smelt so gorgeous before licking her neck. Omg this was exquisitely arousing. I can feel myself feeling so hot but I felt I needed to back off for fear of over doing it, not cause him was watching.

Then she began to pump me a little faster. You can see how I remember so much details cause it was literally unforgettable...she also began to twist her right hand more firmly around my cock head. I was probably so wet by then but really didn't want to cum too soon cause it just felt so good....then she began to moan.....

Omg, I literally had to close my eyes so I can listen to the sound of her. It was crazy. Something really erotic, sexy listening to a woman aroused to this point.

Then she shifts position lifting her right leg over my right leg, forcing me to open my legs wider. I felt vulnerable at this stage as she moved even closer to me. We were literally face to face. It was fricka hot. I just momentarily looked at him. His eyes were transfixed, like he was in another world. I swear I probably never felt so good at that point. I just somehow wanted him to watch me explode. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed her. But as I opened my eyes we were staring into each others eyes. It was just mesmerizing. I know she was his girl but it really just felt like it enhanced the eroticism. So much went through my mind and things seem to move too quickly. I just wanted to express my emotions at that time and perhaps putting it into words does extend the story.

Anyway she began pumping rhythmically, from fast short burst followed by slow teasing strokes to firmly twisting her right hand. Her eyes never leaving me. And the incredible sounds of her soft moaning I distinctly remember mingled with heavy breathing....wow and that incredible smile. I can just see how blushing pink she was...just fricking hot. Surprisingly she didn't really say much. I guess you couldn't with him there but I would love to know if she really is like that.....

Then she teased me again, with that highly erotic technique, slowly licking her right hand right in front of me and continued that same technique....I was like bloody shit! It was like at that point I just wanted to kiss her but she pulls back blushing a deep pink. I suddenly felt that urge. I kind of whispered to her to go faster...go faster. And she kind of replied ohh yeahhh and just went for it. I can see in front of me her boyfriend walking out. It didn't surprise me, he was probably uncomfortable now and couldn't stomach watching anymore. I for one, just felt sooo good. And the sound of her was just damn hot. I just remember my head rolling and then get thrown back with ecstasy as I exploded, my cum literally flying everywhere as she breathlessly pumped me furiously. Then suddenly it was finished. She just got up and grabbed a box of tissues and handed it to me just like that.

"I better go to him, just go out the back door this way, I don't want him to see you."

And that was it, never to see them again but still remains as one of the hottest experiences of my life. I hope you enjoyed this erotic real life story.

My next story happened a little earlier. It involves one of my first love. Her name was Sandra. It involves a stranger, another forbidden story but I shall write that in the next few days.