My Handjob Stories Pt. 02

Story Info
I allow my girlfriend to play while I watched.
1.8k words
4.03
3.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra was one of my earlier girlfriends. I considered her one of my true loves. Sandra is Asian of Korean descent but born in California. She wasn't my first but she was one that had the most adventurous personality. There were things that, sexually speaking didn't completely put her off. Her adventurous nature is what led to this story. It was her that spawned my desire for real manual love, that is the love of handjobs. Yeah, she got a kick out of recalling stories about past loves. I think it gradually came out cause I teased her about previous relationships and she sort of latched on, that it turned me on. She would tease me during our lovemaking and of course during our masturbation sessions. It was something I learnt to enjoy immensely. I talk about it quite frequently in the posts here which is probably why I am now subsequently writing about some of my real experiences. I considered myself fortunate to have known Sandra C.

The subject matter here may not appeal to everyone. It did involved a third party. Yes it was organised and planned, something probably rarely happens but it happened to us. So you can see I have experienced "both sides of the fence" having enjoyed the opposite situation in the previous story. So I am literally speaking from experience. We had talked about for some time now about finding that stranger so that we can both fulfil an unusual fantasy of ours. Sandra loved giving handjobs and I enjoy receiving them so why not start sharing a bit after all, I enjoyed hearing about her past and I think she got off telling me her naughty escapades, especially in a semi public space. Once again my story here if very graphic as I enjoy writing down what I can remember in detail.

It was me who suggested it. It was me who had this fantasy. Yes for some forbidden desire I just imagined her with some strange man, not having sex with him but to watch her masturbate him. All the teasing had accumulated to this thought and idea. I remember letting her know what I had in my mind and she had weird blushing look, like you are kidding me but I can see by her smirk that she was actually playing with the idea of touching another man's cock. The whole thought to reality thing probably took weeks and I noticed she would tease me verbally when she gave me one if her classic handjobs.

I tried to recall as much detail as possible but some of it probably needed filling in.

Truthfully it was rather difficult to begin. We figured it would take place in my SUV, which I parked in a large public car park. We would or at least Sandra would randomly select a stranger heading home in the carpark and offer him a "service" for free. I would then watch from the front seat while they were at the back. Simple right? Nope, it was terrifying, waiting for the right person to appear and then approach him before even telling him what our plan was. After a few false fruitless "runs" yes that's right....we must have been crazy and ridiculous. What I mean was either she didn't see anyone she fancied or she stalled at the last moment. But the fantasy lived on until one day Sandra had the courage and approached "a nice looking guy" heading to his car after work. I honestly believe a lot of guys couldn't really say no if approached by a beautiful lady offering a freebie handjob.

It was of course awkward...how do you approach someone you don't know and not feel you're invading someone's personal space then get rejected for making lurid suggestions.

This was her "lucky" day. We weren't interested in small talk or pleasantries. She told me later it was pretty awkward and nerve wracking, fearing rejection because someone thought it was joke.

Anyway had to explain that part but don't want to over explain it. All I could say she just grab his arm and he probably thought it was his lucky day...it truly was and sort of told him you won't regret it. Don't know his name but Sandra tried to be as frank as possible saying her boyfriend wanted to watch her....well perform while he watched. He didn't seem to hesitate, that was interesting in itself, probably couldn't believe it. I can tell you I had heaps of butterflies as I followed them to my car.

And that was how it was. They were sitting next to each other. He was definitely nervous breathing deeply and didn't say anything. Sandra was blushing deep pink but I remember she had a distinct smirk on her face and I for one couldn't believe that it got this far. Even she was lost for words but she made up for it as her right hand was already roaming, massaging his front. I can see how excited he must have been, a large bulge obviously stood out beneath his pant. He never looked at me. I can understand that.

He tried to kiss her and she didn't back away. Oh god I actually felt uncomfortable as they kissed quite passionately. I felt I was intruding. It was hard to describe. But yet as predicted, I was fricking aroused. And she was massaging and grabbing at him, squeezing him through his pants. I hear her heavy breathing, yet I am nervous, some how thinking if this was going as planned. Because now he was inserting his hand down her front, and squeezing her breast whilst kissing her all over and she was allowing it. I was both aroused, yet it looks like everything was happening too fast. I hear her moaning now.... oh my god. But a sense of relief finally happens, she stops him when he tries to insert his hand down her shorts...thank goodness I remember thinking.

Then she quickly undone his pant, then pulls down his underwear. His large cock glistening wet swings out fully erect. I remember her moans as she grabs him firmly at the base of his shaft and began flicking her tongue up and down and around his swollen head..... that wasn't in the plan. I couldn't even remember if he was uncircumcised or not, everything was moving way too fast......

Then I was caught by surprise....she began talking dirty...omg....I just couldn't go into details on what she said...I couldn't believe it, she just met this guy... but yet still, I was so turned on as he began to pump his pelvis up and down, as she stroked him slowly. It was fricky hotter than any porn movie.

Sandra hasn't touch another man like this for probably 2 or 3 years. All of a sudden she was like very excited. It was like she was having an affair and I was just a "fly on the wall" That said it strangely enhanced my arousal, knowing she was going to masturbate another man's cock and I was now seeing how she did it. This was despite all the other emotions playing in my head. Again everything moved too quick. Yep, I was bit uncomfortable watching her be herself with a complete stranger, yet I was so turned on. You can tell I have thought about this for many years, the emotions I endured for a very long time.

Now I could only watch her small hand jerking slowly up and down his erection. He begins moaning and it excited her more. I could now finally imagine her with her previous boyfriends, those hot stories she has often told me about the things they use to do.

I couldn't help but touch myself while watching. They were still kissing passionately, the image stucked in my mind for years now of my girl jerking a stranger off while their mouths were locked together. I wanted to stroke myself but wanted this to last, this reality. The sound of them was fricky erotic. But it got better.....

He was still groping her and her hand started to pumping a little quicker. She was now just staring at him and he the same. Emotions nearly got the better of me...I felt jealous...it was weird...I was both aroused and sort of wanting her. And all I could see was her right picking up speed. She was moaning with excitement.......she appeared to say something to him but I missed it.

Then surprisingly, she just spat at him like she has done to me so many times...omg I honestly felt I lost a part of her thinking back all those years. It made me uncomfortable and embarrassed seeing her as she was.

Then seeing her hand twisting up and down his erection with ever increasing speed...things were happening too fast. Yeah, I remember she had this smirk on her face that I now find hard to erase out of my mind. And now she's saying dirty things to him again.....telling how hard he was...how turned on she was....how excited....and now they are both moaning and breathing fast....I remember such detail, as my mind slowed down everything afterwards as I tried to recall the details. As I said, I replayed what I remember again and again over the years. To be frank I was "jealous" then, yet that emotion was balanced by the desire to watch.

I knew by what I saw and heard, he was ready to cum, cause after whispering to him......again I didn't catch what she said, he just grabbed her face and began kissing her hard and she just immediately went crazy with her right hand......

He sort of just pumped his hip rhythmically with her furious stroking...I remember grabbing myself cause I was so turned on. She was just so fricky moaning enthusiastically...that sound of her and the sounds of her hand flying up and down as I call it.....followed by him exploding everywhere....and her squealing as it happened....omg Sandra was fricky wild with this guy. She told me later how turned on she was, that she nearly had a "mini orgasm" herself. Her admission left me with many future fantasies.

And before you know it, he was kind of pulling his pant back on and sort of said something like..."She's pretty good.....you're a lucky man." Before opening the door and leaving.

Then in the silence afterwards, was my dear Sandra, at the backseat on her lonesome self, still in that classic position. The look of wanton lust written on her pretty face. She stared at me with that smirk...I knew then that I loved her so much at that very moment and needed to be close to her......of course I moved to the backseat to be with her......then immediately she literally torn my pants off and went wild on me, straight after finishing off another man. Needless to say it was fucking incredible.....I felt I "missed her" and I was just so horny....it was weird but that emotion was unusually strong at that moment, that I came very very quick...