My Hands, Your Body

Story Info
A quick but powerful coupling of man and woman.
1.2k words
4.29
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Authors Note: This is a story about a woman of my desire. I've been lucky and blessed to have enjoyed the taste, smell, and touch of her body and skin against my own, the electricity of her lips pressed to mine as our tongues dance against each other, to feel the want and urge of a beautiful woman wanting me. Our time together, a memory now, is the source of my energy, hoping one day she will return to my arms. Until then, this story will be my sole reminder of an event I wish had fully come to term...the story is fiction, details are based in truth from other events, some of this is highly embellished to increase the sensationalism***

We are alone again, finally.

The room is dim, the curtains thin but drawn over the windows, making the room glow softly. The air conditioner makes us barely comfortable, mostly because we are panting and bothered by our foreplay, making us both sweat in excited exertion.

Our lips have touched over 100 times today already, from the moment we woke together, my lips were on your neck seconds after I realized it wasn't a dream, you were here, and I could have you. You laugh, that throaty deep husky voiced laugh that tells me you are turned on and it is only a matter of time before I can have my hands on your body again.

We rise, dress for the day, me in jeans and polo, you in a small, thin, spagetti strap sundress, we make coffee and breakfast, your head against my neck and chest as we feed each other.

We clean the table together, my hands constantly grabbing, dragging, massaging, and at times, being very naughty, probing at and caressing your sensual areas, the areas I am learning you like my hands on.

Your laughter, deep and husky, combine with my smiles and your playful swatting, my determination to have you again before you are out of my sight a clear and present feeling.

The dishes are in the sink, and my hands are wrapping around your body, gripping and pulling you closer to me, my want for you clearly evident as I lift you onto the counter, stepping between your legs, pulling your body so close and hard against mine I can feel your heat emanating from your core essence.

Not long thereafter our tongues tangling and dancing, exchanging caresses, your perfume on my skin, the smell of my musk filling your nostrils.

Your clothes are in a pile on the floor, your summer dress and then your thin black thong panties slid from your body as my hands and fingers clawed at the source of my desire.

My clothes are in a long line down the hall and across the room, the bed on the far side from the doorway, evidence of all the places along the way where we paused as you ripped another article of my clothes from my body.

My hands are rough and weathered, so capable, and now on your bare body.

Your body is beautiful and soft, firm and supple, the object of my intense attention and interest.

I miss no detail, from your freckles to your tattoos to your extended labia, and how they drip your juices in anticipation of my touch and attention.

Your skin is white, your hair brunette, and my hands are tanned and stained brown from the Sun and work, contrasting beautifully with your skin in the morning light. Your tattoos stand out against your skin, the way your nipples and pussy lips do as well. Your nipple studs cause a third contrast, your dark areolas and pert nipples glistening with the glitter from the diamond covered end studs.

My hands glide across your skin, my fingertips gently pressing and dragging gently along your neck, your chest, your breasts, stomach, arms, hands, thighs, calves, feet and your ass, all succumbing to my touch.

My body is rigid, firm, wanting, yours is supple, soft, yearning.

I need you, I need to feel you, I need to taste you. I need you to know how much I need you, I must show you how much I want you.

My lips chase my fingers, tracing your erogenous areas like your neck, your ears, your breasts and nipples, the inside of your thighs, the intersection of your thighs and torso, the fullness of your ass, the small of your back, but I never touch or taste your essence, my goal to make you feel my rod as your initial touch, to feel you orgasm over only my manhood.

I lean over you, my phallus stiff and throbbing from my excitement, you can feel my heat and my fullness pressing against you, and your body automatically twists and turns to accept my shape into your own body.

My arms and chest are flexing, the tendons and muscles rippling and dancing as I raise you up and pull us together, as I try to hold myself back, scared of the desire I have for you, as our bodies automatically begin to couple.

As I stand vertical with your body in my arms, I turn your body to face my own, and you wrap your legs around my torso, presenting your flowing pussy to my steel bar hard cock, moaning just as I slide into you with ease, your wetness and my pre-cum mixing to create the perfect lubricant.

Your mouth makes a perfect "O" and your eyes roll back as you shudder in fulfillment as my girth pushes your limit, and you begin to orgasm before I fully enter you.

I am too close, I will not last long, primed from our time moments before, the taste of your body on my tongue and lips, and our combined sounds of lovemaking a melody of ecstasy, the feeling of your essence gripping my cock as I push into you, it's too much for me to hold back.

You flex your tunnel as I near the completion of my stroke, and this causes me to roar aloud as I empty myself into you, and you begin to spasm again as your body responds to the pulsing and feeling of me gushing into you with my cum.

You cry out as I pull you harder into me, my shoulders afire from holding you, my chest adorned with sweat as I begin to pump your body back and forth on me.

Your walls milk my cum from within me, spending me as I thrust full strokes into and out of you. Every time I press into you, small stars of pleasure cloud your vision, and my pelvic floor muscles spasm yet again, thrusting another squirt of my cum into your soaking wet pussy

Your moans subside as the sound of my cock sliding in and out of your pussy, saturated with the evidence of our love making, consumes us.

Before I soften, I withdraw, feeling your body twitch and hearing you whimper softly, as the flair of my helmet brushes your g-spot as I slide from your tunnel.

Spent and satisfied, I collapse next to you, kissing your lips and face tenderly, brushing your hair with my hands, watching and listening to you go to sleep, your face relaxed and content, my hands gliding across your body, my hands brown and weathered, your body white and beautiful, as I think about what we will do when you wake from your nap...