My Highschool Crush, 25 Years Later Pt. 03

Story Info
Brian and Krissi make up for 25 years.
1.3k words
4.53
7.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

Back in her room, we were both ready again. We had just had a light snack at the diner, the building lust had quickly settled back in. Both of us were so pent up from being denied healthy, enjoyable fucking for so long, we were going to make up for a lost time.

Krissi shimmied out of her dress, and let it crumple to the floor. The sight of her almost naked, a set of jet black lacy panties, and a black lacy matching bra cupping her luscious 34C's made my cock surge.

Krissi gave me a look full of a hungry lust, she reached behind her back and with a deft motion of her fingers, her bra tumbled off the body, her breasts now unbound, her nipples stiffening up rapidly. She wiggled her hips and her panties dropped to her feet. Krissi was like a wet dream come true, eyes a glowing emerald green, her mane of red hair, the solid, well-shaped body, the way her hips flared out, that sexy tuft of pubic hair as red as the hair on her head, her sturdy legs, made from wrapping around her lover. She smiled at me and did a slow twirl, letting me see her backside. Her ass was an assman's dream, full, round, shapely globes, they were superb. Facing me again, she gave me a big smile, I watched her walk toward me, licking her lips, her hungry eyes still locked on mine, that gaze was almost hypnotic, I just dimly noticed as she stripped me down, my cock surging up.

"Ummm, so hard, so ready. I need your rock-hard cock, buried deep, cum to bed lover."

I followed her awesome ass, eager for her to use me as she desired.

"Lay back lover, I want to sit on your face. It's been so long, god I love to be eaten, then I want to ride you like a sex hungry cowgirl."

I quickly did as requested, and she squatted over me, I was staring right up between her thighs, that incredibly sexy red muff was inches from my face. It was wildly erotic seeing her that close, the heat from between her legs warmed my face. I smelled the scent of Krissi's arousal, hot and musky, and it made me eager for her taste. Her triangle of red pubic hair glistened with drops of her juices.

"Now, eat me, lover, I'm so hot and juicy, all for you!"

I looped my hands over the swell of her hips, and pulled her down, letting my outstretched tongue make contact. Krissi let out a long mmmmmmm of pleasure as I started to slide my tongue along the sweet lips, her juices lining them to be swept into my mouth. I let my tongue part her seam, and burrowed in, a louder moan of pleasure greeted my efforts.

"Mmmmm, oh yes, just like that, oh so good, lick my hot juicy hole, I love it!"

I was happy to do so, enjoying the dripping of her juices, her mingled sounds of pleasure as I licked her as best I could. She was growling softly, slowly rotating her hips, so my tongue would lick all over the inside of her juicy fuck-hole. She moved up slightly, positioning her pink stiff clit over my mouth.

"Now finish me off, lick my clit, make me cum!"

Krissi lowered it onto my waiting tongue and squealed as I began licking it. I wrapped my tongue around her hard, bulging clit, pulling at the stem with my tongue, and tugging gently on it, letting my tongue slide along the length of her straining clit, making Krissi squeal with pleasure.

"Mmmmm, oh fuck I love to be eaten, keep eating me Brian, make me cum!"

I poised two fingers and drove them up into the heat, bringing more growls of pleasure from her. Krissi was starting to buck on my face, and I started to rub my finger against the tight pucker of her asshole.

"Fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKKK!"

Krissi howled with pleasure as she exploded, shaking and shuddering as her orgasm tore through her, her pussy covering my face with her hot juices. She climbed off my face, slid down my body, and quickly impaled herself on my ready prick, and started to ride, my cock felt the grip as she used my prick to open up her juicy heat, on every down thrust of her sexy full hips. Krissi squealed with delight and gasped "Fuck me!"

I was happy to let Krissi take what she wanted, she was moving above me with expert strokes, eager to give us both a fuck filled pleasure ride. The look of sheer bliss on her face, the wet juicy squelches as Krissi's juicy center was pumping up and down, our mingled cries and grunts, two lovers who had been denied the high school fucking now giving vent to the desires, bonding in a hot fuck, was heady viewing indeed. Seeing her fiery red bush in the dim light as she rode me, the sight of her body glistening with a thin sheen of sweat, her breasts, sweaty and heaving as she gasped, my eyes were almost overwhelmed with the sight of such unbridled carnal lust.

"Fuck, oh yes, fuck, it feels so good. So deep, make me your sex dream, my tight little fuck-hole, so hot, keeping fucking me Brian!"

She really laid the wood to herself, ramming up and down on my prick like a pile driver, the slick tightness of Krissi's cunt was a delightful grip, Krissi gasped, froze for a second, squealed, and shuddered her way through orgasm, I was getting very close when she grabbed me and rolled us over.

"Now, really ram me, use me as a fuck toy, and let me have it!"

In the grip of my urgently building need, I power fucked the steamy depths, nudging hard against her cervix, her moans of pleasure nonstop. She squealed as she exploded again, the rippling spams milked eagerly at me, I felt her hand grasping my balls, giving me gentle squeezes.

"Oh yes, fuck, gonna cum again, cum Brian, cum in me, shoot your cream all over my walls, CREAM MEEE!"

Krissi's voice rose up to a shriek as she hit her 4th orgasm. I immediately exploded, letting out a roar as I drove into her, my cock erupting, spraying streams of cum directly into her womb, her inner heat quivering against my cock, milking every drop out of me.

I flopped down, Krissi's body was quivering as I held her close. She opened her eyes, looked into my eyes, and smiled.

"Mmmmm, so nice to have a hard, eager man, knowing that you are going to stay all night, and fuck me again in the morning."

I drifted off, looking forward to morning. As it turned out, we were going at it long before dawn. I dozed until I felt hot wetness around my cock. I opened my eyes, looked down, and saw Krissi, her mouth ovaled in a sexy O as she was sucking me back up to a hard, ready state.

She took to hands and knees, and purred, "Doggy style, give me a hard fuck. I need it so much!"

I positioned myself and grabbed her hips as I powered in, her cry of pleasure sounding as I bottomed out, my balls smacking against her.

"Yes, oh yes, just fuck me like a sex-hungry slut, it's what I feel like!"

I felt as randy as a midnight stallion, and I gave her a long, hard ride, Krissi's chorus of squeals, cries, and groans of pleasure filled the bedroom, as I power shafted her tightness.

Krissi powered through 6 orgasms, my cock was getting massaged like never before, and I felt her hand cup my balls, and squeeze gently.

"Cum for me Brian, cum deep inside me, give me your spunk," Krissi purred.

The feel of her cumming all over my cock for a seventh time finally took me over, and I let loose another volley of cum, it felt like every drop was being pulled out of me.

We tumbled down to the bed, and I felt her cuddle close to me.

Krissi purred, "Mmmmm, oh yes, just what we both needed."

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers