All Comments on 'My Holiday Treat, an MMF Threesome'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Quite a treat, indeed. Not simply threesome debauchery, which was erotically well scribed, but the entire piece from the opening paragraphs with the lawn boy to the closing reflection on her mixed emotions and of course the well crafted threesome debauchery. All seemed quite real, which testifies to your writing ability. First piece of yours I’ve read; will not be last. Am now going back to your “Cheating” series and so far love what you are doing there — introspective/thought provoking and intensely erotic.

SexyShelSexyShel11 months ago

Worth much more than 5 stars. Simply wonderful !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Really, really good story, that tells just just what it's like to get back into the `game' after being alone for some time. It was the same for me after being widowed at 33 and being left with two teenage daughters, though I must admit that I didn't start with a threesome ( that was sometime later). One thing I loved about this story though was her description of her first DP, its so `spot-on', nothing, but nothing, feels so good as for the first time, you feel so full, only let down is why she did not insist that they came in both her holes. Five stars.

LimeyracerLimeyracer11 months ago

Excellent - both in writing and content; Having experienced this (as a Male) my wife and I have indulged a few times over the years and she'll relate that a good, friendly 3-way is the best a woman can get - and watching her face as she multi-orgasms is a wonderful thing to see... Will now catch up on reading your other stories..

CES

MedicalpeteMedicalpete11 months ago

Really enjoyed the mix of emotional sensations and feelings portrayed by the characters! Well done.

wittychittywittychitty11 months ago

so erotic and brilliantly written, almost narrated

TedditchTedditch11 months ago

Fabulous erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Okay, but I'd still call it MFM....

james1801james18012 months ago

Great stuff, really enjoyed it. Can't wait to read your other stuff! 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...