My Holiday Treat, an MMF Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Chrissy, can we?"

"We?" I queried.

"Well Tom likes anal love, and I prefer pussy and we both want you Chrissy," Mike said stroking my inner thigh as what, I thought, but wasn't sure, he was suggesting sunk in.

"What, er, um, how, what do you mean?" I stammered.

"Both together," Tom said.

"What at the same time?" I asked my sexually and now alcohol as well addled mind not working any better than my speech.

"Yes love all together it's what a real threesome's about isn't it?"

"Is it?" I asked rather lamely.

"Yes dear three-way sex, all together in one bloody great orgasm," Mike smiled.

"A crescendo Chrissy, a big bang. Double penetration."

"Oh I see," I muttered. I was actually feeling thrilled at the idea but still not quite sure how it was going to work but didn't like to ask. As I trusted them and as is often the case during sex, I was in love with them, albeit temporarily, I went along with it and nodded as I murmured, "mmmm yes."

"Come on then babe straddle me," Mike said quietly.

"Then what?" I asked.

"Then love, I'll take you from behind," Tom. muttered as I lifted myself up and knelt across Mike's closed legs. He took hold of his erection and pulled it into a more vertical position. I knew exactly what he wanted so I shuffled myself up his body, closed my legs a little so the inside of my knees pressed against his legs just beneath his hips and reached down and also held his penis. Looking into each other's eyes I positioned myself so that my vaginal lips were hovering over the top of his cock and slowly let myself slip downwards. It clung to my lips as they seemed to wrap themselves around the bulbous end that pushed them open wider. And then either he pushed upwards or I sank down more but quite suddenly it was up me almost to the hilt. It seemed to roar up my soaked passage filling it and stretching both my inner and outer labia which felt lovely. Thickness with a man's equipment is so much more important and satisfying than length although men seem to believe quite the opposite, the poor misguided souls!

"Ok Chrissy?" Mike asked me, as considerately as they had both been throughout the evening's adventures.

"Oh fuck yes, more than alright," I groaned as I pressed my hand against his which was squeezing my breast.

"Take it easy love, there's a lot more to come yet and that's called Tom," he told me grinning as I sank all the way down his gorgeous cock that now really was an object of extreme beauty. "Just lean forward a little," he told me as I felt Tom leave the bed and go to the bathroom. I saw him returning and noticed a bottle of baby oil in his hand and thought to myself how well-prepared they were as Mike pulled my breast towards him and sucked my nipple into his mouth. That was perfect for that moment and I writhed my tit against his mouth.

Getting on the bed behind me I knew Tom was looking at me and rather incongruously I felt embarrassed. I knew he would see my lips stretched wide and filled with his friend's hard cock but more worryingly in a way was that due to my splayed legs the cheeks of my ass would be pulled open and the brownness of my anus would be 'staring' at him. Even more embarrassingly, though, I felt the oil being poured onto me just by the end of my spine and across each cheek. He rubbed the oil into them and then smoothed it along the crease between them paying attention to the actual hole. During the session both of their mouths and tongues had been there and one of them had finger-fucked me there as I was near an orgasm, which one of them it was though I had no idea. As the oil seeped into the crease, Tom's finger found my anus and pressed. It opened up easily and whether that was due to the oil, the earlier fingering or my current position I wasn't sure but it went up very easily.

"Is that ok Chrissy?"

"Yes Tom, yes it is."

"You ready then?"

"Yes ok."

"Then lean forward a little more."

I did as he asked knowing that my tits would be dangling conveniently for Mike's hands and more enjoyably his mouth and that my bottom would be sticking out with the hole gaping. I felt a little shy at what I was flaunting especially as the lips of my cunt stuffed with Mike's cock were on show to Tom. He helped me overcome that to a certain extent, though, by stroking each cheek and whispering.

"Oh my God Chrissy that looks fabulous," before pressing the hopefully lubricated end of his cock right against my anal entrance and asking, "ok now love?".

"Mmmmm," I sighed not quite sure what to expect as I had not had anal since well before my divorce. My ex, who had taken my ass occasionally over the years, did it, I think, more to assert his control over me than for the pleasure although he used to tell me how much tighter I was there than, in his words, "you are with your cunt." From my perspective I let him have my ass more to please him than again for the pleasure as anally could never really physically replicate vaginally in my opinion.

As I felt Tom pushing against my closed anal muscles to stretch those in the opposite way to which they are intended to move, I steeled myself for the inevitable discomfort. As the bulbous head of his cock slid in it did just that and I groaned.

"Sorry love, is it ok?"

"Yes, it's fine," I gasped back to Tom hardly realising that Mike was sucking my nipples although the pleasure from that somewhat mitigated the pain from Tom. But that mild discomfort soon passed once Tom had got further into my ass. I remembered that it's the initial stretching that causes the real pain and that is restricted to the very entrance to your anus and then only as the bulkier knob end forces it way into you. And then Tom was in me. It felt as though he was well up my back passage and that helped me relax the muscles in there especially when he held himself rigid just as Mike was doing the same up my other passage.

Obviously, there was a physical reaction but more crucially I had a series of strong emotional ones as well. Naturally I felt guilty and rather sluttish, I suppose, about what I was doing and had done all evening. And I felt particularly so about the position I was now in. Impaled on Mike's cock, I was bent forward so he could feast on my breasts and nipples as we fucked. When straddling a guy and being on top of him I don't think of it as him fucking me but as us fucking each other or sometimes me fucking him. As I could hardly move, I felt that Mike and I genuinely were fucking each other even though his movements inside me were rather minimal. Then of course, I now had Tom's cock in my ass which added to the guilt and more so to the feeling of sluttishness. But those emotions were somewhat mitigated by the feeling of adventure and newness about what was being done to me; I was being double penetrated, something I had read about but had not thought I would ever experience but now I was. The overarching sensation which was difficult to get straight in my mind or even clearly focus on was how wonderfully three-way this was. We really were a threesome all fucking each other at the same time and I loved that.

And then the real double penetration began. Since I had slid down on Mike's cock which he was holding up at just the right angle for me, he had hardly moved. Equally, as Tom was preparing me for his anal enjoyment not much had happened down there apart from him anointing me with the baby oil and then slipping into me to complete my double entry. So, it was, I rather incongruously thought to myself as I knelt there my tits dangling onto Mike's face, all quiet on the Western front! But then it changed and mixing metaphors completely the dam burst and all hell broke loose as I was being fucked in both holes.

It was a little emotionally and sexually confusing at first as I could hardly separate the sensations I was being given by my two 'new best friends.' Mike was alternating between kissing my mouth and boobs with squeezing them and chewing my nipples which naturally sent enormous surges of sexual pleasure through me. At the same time, he was thrusting his cock upwards and I was squirming against it. Simultaneously, Tom had started sliding up and down my anus. Now that by itself was not all that scintillating as the inside of a woman's back passage does not have the amount of nerve ends that she does in the front one. That said though, the anal surround is a sensitive area and Tom's cock was fully stimulating that. He was also kissing and licking my back and reaching around my body so that his hands were fighting Mike's mouth for pleasuring my aching and sexually inflamed tits. As well as the increasingly intense combination of sexual pleasures they were giving me, my emotions were also on fire and I was experiencing so many charges to them. A sense of adventure tinged with guilt, desire mixed with concern at what I was doing, a feeling of giving blended with receiving pleasure, a tad of being ashamed and, I was admitting to myself as they both fucked me, a level of sexual pleasure that I had no idea existed.

As both of them started moving inside me I could feel the two cocks rubbing together through the thin membrane separating those two sexually inflamed passages. That made me wonder what they were thinking as their cocks rubbed together? And of course, I was receiving both physically and emotionally intense stimulations all over my body and that caused me to start moving up and down on both pricks simultaneously. The reaction was immediate and awesome quite naturally I groaned and sighed, felt like screaming and I started to cum.

"Oh fuck yesssssssssssssssssssss," I moaned.

"Go on Chrissy, let it go cum for us," one of them sighed.

"Fuck yes babe cum all over my cock," Mike told me.

"Are you near guys?" I rather unnecessarily asked them.

"Don't worry about us you just enjoy it."

And moaning, groaning, sighing, grunting and swearing with ladylike, filthy language as happens when I cum very seriously, I had my umpteenth orgasm of the evening. It didn't last that long and the guys stopped moving and let me rest as I came down from its gorgeous but short-lived peak.

"Ok Chrissy?"

"Was it good babe."

"Ready for more?"

"I'm pretty close."

"So am I," were comments I heard as if from a distance as the shuddering gradually subsided. We remained still for a few moments. It seemed so strange to be lying on top of one guy whose cock was buried deep in me as another was bent over me with his cock in my ass. Strange, maybe sordid, perhaps a little wanton and unusual but so amazingly erotic and sheer fucking horny that no sooner had that orgasm subsided and another began.

"Come with me guys, please, please I want you both to cum," I groaned half-delirious with sexual delight.

"Where babe, where do you want our cum?"

"I don't care where do you want to cum?"

"Anywhere Chrissy, can we cum anywhere."

"Yes do what you want," I groaned as both cocks pumped slowly up and down inside me.

"What do think Tom?"

"Like this, in her or out and on here?"

"On you Chris, shall we cum on you, may we?"

"Yes but please hurry."

"Are you near again?" one of them asked.

"Yes, oh God yes," I moaned as I felt those gloriously exhilarating sensations building up in my mind and body again. As frustrating as I knew they would be so were the feelings as both cocks slipped out of me at pretty much the same times. "Oh fuck," I groaned as my body felt as though it had been emptied. I fell forward onto Mike with my tits engulfing his face as Tom rolled away from behind me and said quietly, "Lay down love," as he pulled me onto my back. Lying there having just been fucked by both of them which had given me perhaps my tenth climax of the evening I felt so terribly wanton, sordid and sluttish yet loved and wanted by them. It was a wonderful set of feelings and was accompanied by a sort of love for myself as well that I couldn't really explain nor understand. But then so much had gone on during the evening that fell into the same category so I did as I had all evening and simply went with the flow and did what came naturally to me. That included leaving my legs slightly open so that what had been the focal point of attention all evening, my cunt, was on show and without even thinking gripping my boobs and pushing them together to form one mass of titflesh for them.

"Ok guys?" I croaked as they knelt either side of me with their cocks in their hands.

There had been many sexually stimulating moments so far but this was probably the most exciting. Lying there my tits in my hands as my two lovers knelt beside me both holding their hard dick and starting to wank was a sublime image and I loved it. I couldn't resist sliding one hand down my body, cupping my mound and rubbing my clit as they both started making those manly 'I'm about to cum' noises.

"Oh fuck Chrissy," Tom groaned as Mike said."

"I'm cumming love is that ok on your tits?"

I somehow managed to grunt yes just before both of their cocks exploded and streams of cum shot out of their cocks onto my tits and upper chest with a few blobs going onto my face with one hitting my glasses. Then strangely and rather incongruously we burst out laughing and they collapsed onto me.

"I must go to bed," I said smiling as I added. "I feel fucked."

I cleaned up in the bathroom and was about to get dressed when Mike said. "Don't bother, there'll be nobody around this time of night and I'll walk you home."

"No don't bother I can find my way," I smiled at him.

"I know that but what I meant is you give me your card key and I'll go ahead of you and open the door so you can go from here straight into your room."

"Oh I see, good idea as long as it's not a cunning plan to get into my bedroom."

"Would I or we need a plan Chrissy?"

"No not really, I have had a nice time, thanks guys," I said sounding as if it had just been a drink and a chat.

"So here's to the next time love and thank you very much indeed," Tom said slipping his arm around my waist and kissing me.

Then, with no further ado, I gathered my clothes up and held them against me as he shrugged on a white towelling dressing gown provided by the hotel. I thought of asking if I could borrow the other one but Mike said

"Give your key card and I'll go and open your door."

I kissed them both goodnight and after exchanging phone numbers and emails I stood by the door naked, with my heels on and clothes in my hand as Mike hurried along to my room, opened the door and beckoned to me. Pecking Tom on the cheek and whispering, "see you in the UK and all the best tomorrow," I scurried past the dozen or so doors to mine that Mike was holding open for me.

"Thanks Mike see you soon," I whispered as we kissed and I slipped into my room.

In the more familiar surroundings of my own room, I sort of came down to earth with a bang. The sheer enormity of what I had done over the past few hours hit me as did the soreness in my pussy and bottom. My breasts felt bruised and my legs felt as heavy they often did after a game of tennis. I felt emotionally drained and physical absolutely exhausted and all I wanted to do was go to sleep for a long time. I needed to shower and standing under the hot water I thought about the guys and what we had got up to and felt partly ashamed and guilty but equally, sort of excited and pleased. More, though, was the feeling of not really understanding why I had let them do all the things they had to me but being thrilled that I had a classic dichotomy! But another even more surprising thought came into my mind as I finished cleansing my body. "If making love to two guys was that good, just what would it be like with three?"