My Honey's a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked her breasts ravenously, then let my cock glide into her virgin pussy while she gasped at the heavenly intrusion. We were both on fire, and also true to her word, the ecstasy was so great, it was almost more than either of us could bear. We moaned wildly and incessantly, smothering each other's body with wet kisses and roaming, purposeful fingertips that told the story of two vampires in love.

"I'm coming," I finally groaned, feeling my body shiver to pieces.

"Me...me...me too," she gasped, spewing her female cum onto my thrusting cock as I erupted inside.

We collapsed onto my bed, and lay in each other's arms for another hours, sharing an afterglow as I gently caressed her curvy body.

"Do you think I'll get pregnant?" she giggled.

"You tell me," I whispered back. "You're the expert."

"No. I was the virgin. I'm not experienced in lovemaking, remember?"

"For a woman that's not experienced in lovemaking, you really blew my mind. It was the best night of my life, by far."

"For me as well," she heartily agreed. "It brought me so much pleasure, I actually feel guilty."

"I know how you feel," I assured her.

"Come by the window," she whispered, "I won't to show you something."

The window opened of its own accord and she put her hand in mine. "Time to fly away," she said. "Time to fly away to my love nest."

I was trembling in fear. "You really think I am ready to fly?"

"You can. Your transformation is complete."

"But I saw in movies where-"

"Shhh!" she insisted, pressing a finger to my lips. "Forget what you saw in movies."

We went to summer school that year, and she made me take four classes to get my grades back up. "Your parents are right," she would tell me. You need to have a good education. After all, you're going to live for hundreds of years. You don't want to be making minimum wage do you?"

I ended up with four A's and my full scholarship was reinstated. My parents were tickled pink, and when I told them it was my girlfriend's idea, well, that's when they decided to look past her creepy gothic appearance and let me know that they thought she might actually be good for me after all. And so, that is how she got accepted into my family. Of course, I never told my parents that she was a blood sucker. What they don't know won't hurt 'em right? Especially since we promised each other that their necks would be forever off limits to our fangs. Still, it anyone bothered my mom or dad, or tried to cheat them, like that bank manager that didn't want to renew their mortgage, why they would just up and disappear. My girl never told me she was the one that tore his head clean off his body in a fit of rage. But I assume she'd had a hand in it.

Well, it is fall, and me and my girl are finished high school and off to the bright and cheery campus of UCLA. At first we thought we were alone, you know, the only vampires around. But we soon discovered six more languishing around, looking for friends. Well, the eight of us now make up a tight knit group and I can assure you that none of us have any enemies or bullies, or pain in the asses. Only the ones we like are left. But it's a really big campus and students are coming and going all the time. No one really notices if someone should just up an vanish. We keep some chained for feeding purposes in our secret lairs in the mountains, but never in our dorm rooms. Rooms are for studying. And for fucking. Me and my girl seem to be doing a lot of both these days, when we're not flying around, that is.

12