All Comments on 'My Housemate’s Vibrator'

by Tales_of_tea

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JimppalJimppal7 months ago

This could have been so much better if it involved the housemate finding her and watching, joining, etc.

Tales_of_teaTales_of_tea7 months agoAuthor

To be honest, I agree. But I wrote this for another website I post on, with the goal of keeping it around 2000 words. Another reason I haven’t continued the story already is that from this point my head was filled with a handful of scenarios including the two you suggested, but I was unable to come up with a scenario that I was satisfied with, so I’ve left it until inspiration strikes. I try not to force my writing if I can avoid it. One day this will get a sequel, could be tomorrow, could be in ten years. Like Coffee Shop Encounter and a few others, I have the start of an idea, but until I know where it’s going to end up I won’t be writing it. But thanks for the feedback and for taking the time to read my story.

RaceBrandonRaceBrandon3 months ago

Great a cock hardner!

Tales_of_teaTales_of_tea3 months agoAuthor

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTales_of_tea@Tales_of_tea
186 Followers
“If you write something and no one reads it, then what was the point?” “”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””” “I feel like the biggest difference between ‘smut’ and ‘erotica’ is simply at what point in the story you start touching yourself.” “””””””””””””””””””””””...