My Housemate the Wrestler Pt. 03

Story Info
Nate comes back and had a little party with Aaron and Miles.
2.2k words
4.82
9.4k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday morning came. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes as the sunlight once again streamed in, but this time it also illuminated the sleeping boulder next to me. His chest gently rising and falling, Aaron was still asleep with his mouth open slightly and snoring a bit. It was kind of adorable actually.

Up until now I hadn't actually had an up-close look at this hunk. Only inches away from me I could see he really was pretty hairless. His body was smooth and didn't show any signs of stubble like he shaved. Plus, I noticed a few things about him: the couple of moles on his left shoulder, the way his left pec looked like it had a little bit missing at the bottom where it should meet the right one, a little scar on his right bicep. I reached out and traced the line of the vein on that bicep. It was so noticeable even when he wasn't doing anything. This guy's body was insane.

I pulled my hand back; I didn't want him to wake up to me fondling him. The comforter had been up over his waist until now but, as I moved to try and climb out over him, it pulled down a bit. I could see the way his groin formed those v-lines pointing downwards, pointing towards something just obscured still. I looked back at Aaron's face, and he seemed to be fast asleep. Of course, he was still naked after last night. I couldn't help myself and so I reached out and pulled the comforter back, exposing him to the morning light.

His soft cock lay there, what was probably a few dried bits of cum still on the skin. Even soft it had to be a good 5, maybe 6 inches. His big balls lay underneath. Unlike the rest of him, he did actually have a little bit of hair this low, but it looked like it had been shaved or trimmed and was growing back. I'd never touched another guy's dick, but I wanted to right then. I wanted to reach out and hold it, feel how different it felt, how heavy the balls were.

I just about managed to tear myself away. As I scrambled over Aaron and out of the bed my feet landed on the floor next to a pair of briefs. Full of Aaron's cum. Fuck. What was happening to me?

..........................................

Today was a full day off for me. To try and keep my mind occupied I went into the other bedroom to clear up the last few things and make it ready for Nate coming back. My older brother hardly ever came home, always said he was too busy with medical school. When he did appear, it was usually just for one or two nights, but we tried to make a good time of it.

He finally arrived late afternoon, sauntering in with a little backpack on his shoulder. Nate was a little taller than me and what you'd call an athletic build. He wasn't particularly muscular or strong, but he was slim from a lot of running track in the past. His messy, black hair was dishevelled as usual as if he hadn't touched it after waking up. But I knew how long he took in the bathroom in the mornings getting it exactly how he wanted it.

I didn't get to talk to him much initially since my parents took the opportunity to level questions at him all the way through dinner. How was medical school going, was he working hard enough, the full interrogation.

Eventually they released him, and we ended up in his room chatting between us and Aaron.

"Dude! You are crazy stacked, that can't be real." Nate was pretty astonished by Aaron, but they warmed to each other quickly. "You been looking after my little brother?"

"Haha, he's been looking after me! Letting me stay in his room while you're here."

"Oh yeah of course. I didn't realise. Well, let's have a little party to say thanks, you in?" He looked at me and Aaron and we both nodded.

It was genuinely a lot of fun walking out to buy alcohol with Nate and Aaron. They both felt like big brothers to me in the way they joked around and playfully shoved each other. Cans of beer in hand we wandered slowly back to the house before getting started.

I hadn't really drunk alcohol much before, but both of them had. They were showing me little drinking games of guessing numbers on playing cards and stuff. But I don't think I was particularly good, I kept having to drink. Although we all kept having to drink so, maybe that was the point.

I could feel myself getting tipsy as we went on and my mind wandered. Was Nate a bit thinner than before? Maybe it was just from hard work at medical school, and he'd lost a bit of weight. He still seemed happy and okay though. Or maybe it was just in comparison to Aaron? Sitting next to him did make Nate seem smaller. But Aaron had that effect on anyone I'd guess. In his customary tank top and shorts combo he always bulged out like that.

.........................................................

It was getting late and both of them had gotten me pretty drunk by this point. Aaron and I said our goodnights to Nate and stumbled back into my room. As we got in Aaron playfully pushed me a bit, but he misjudged his strength and sent me not too gently onto the bed, and I yelped. He made a shocked face as he closed the door and we both started giggling as he helped me back up.

I made a shushing sound and pushed him back but not a lot happened, barely moved him. Instead, he just smiled and shook his head at me. Then he took his top off and held his arms out wide.

"Looking for a fight?" He smirked.

"I'm not that crazy!"

"Ha! Try it bro. Go on. Take me down."

I shook my head and laughed, but it sounded fun. I hunched down and tried to push my shoulder into him like he'd done to me before.

"Start trying anytime bro." He yawned.

"I am! Not my fault you're such a giant pain in the ass."

"Oh! Them's fighting words." He patted my back and started pulling my t-shirt over my head. "At least get this off, be free to move man."

The t-shirt came off and Aaron patted my bare shoulder. "This." Then he moved his hand to his abs and patted again. "Goes here. Hands back of my legs. Drive forward hard. Got it?"

I nodded and did as he instructed. I budged him maybe an inch. Then he gave way and collapsed backwards onto the bed, clearly giving me a win. We both fell back and ended up with me lying on top of him, bare chest to chest. I could feel the warmth of him radiating out.

After a moment, we both stumbled back to our feet and Aaron clasped my shoulder giving me a squeeze. "See? Make a stud of you yet."

"Haha, nothing like you though." I hadn't meant to say it, but my drunk mind let it slip out before I thought.

"Oh yeah? What do you think about these puppies?" He drew himself up and flexed his biceps in front of me. "Been putting in a lot of effort. Don't be shy." He grabbed one of my hands and put it right on top of the bulging muscle. I gave him a squeeze this time.

"Mmm yeah, you think it's good right?"

"Yeah Aaron, really impressive." He felt both soft and hard at the same time. Like I was squeezing a rock wrapped in smooth cloth. Even the veins popped out. Again, I felt his warmth.

"Yeah it is. Gonna make Coach real proud this is."

He switched his pose to showing off his chest and moved my hand to his pec, watching me look at him.

"Getting so big isn't it?" He asked.

I nodded back at him, his pec cupped in my hand. My drunk mind was pretty enraptured by the stud in front of me. As he kept posing, I kept my hand on his swollen chest muscles. I rubbed along and felt how they curved off at the bottom. Then to his nipple, and it was sticking out hard. I glanced up at Aaron's face and he grinned back at me.

I continued exploring his chest while he posed. He was really loving the attention. I knew because down in his shorts a lump was swelling, and I tried not to stare but I could see it growing in real-time as I touched him. Truth be told, I was rock hard as well and fuck was I drunk and horny.

"That's it. Worship this fucking stud. Feel those rippling muscles."

His voice was sounding more aggressive, more masculine. He roughly grabbed my hands and kept them rubbing over himself: his chest, his shoulders, his abs.

"I'm... I'm losing control bro. We should stop..." His eyes locked on mine.

His muscles still flexed under my touch; I kept exploring his body. I could feel his breathing getting faster. Maybe it was the drinks but... I wanted this.

After a few moments, his expression changed. What had been relaxed, happy, and enjoying the moment now got more forceful, more angry. He took my hand off his torso and put it straight onto his bulge.

"What are you doing Aaron?"

"I don't fucking care. I need it."

I could feel how incredibly hard he was under his shorts. The monster I'd seen twice before, coming awake in my hand. It strained against the shorts, it needed to be free.

I squeezed him.

His hands that were clasped behind his head went straight to my shoulders and roughly shoved me onto the bed.

"You've fucking done it now."

On my back on the bed, one of his hands pinned me down and the other started stripping off my socks, then my pants, and didn't even pause ripping off my boxers. I was fully pinned and stripped naked in a flash. His hand on my chest was like a steel girder locking me in place. My stiff cock standing straight upwards in front of him, I felt so vulnerable.

"Now fucking service this stud." He instructed me fiercely.

His hand stripped off his own shorts and his huge 8" cock surged out. Both of us completely naked he relented in his pin and pulled me up to him. I reached out and took his hard shaft in my hands. I'd imagined before that his cock looked so hard it must be throbbing, and I thought I could feel that now. The bead of precum forming on the head, the straight shaft, even the big balls hanging underneath. His cock was so manly and powerful.

I stroked the whole length, long and slow, and he let out a long, low moan in return. I was so painfully hard that my dick was streaming precum too. I'd never touched another man's cock before, and it felt similar yet different. A different thickness, hardness, and curve.

"Faster. Harder." He grunted.

I did as he said.

"Faster. Harder."

Again, I put work into it.

"Beat my fucking cock Miles. Stronger."

I felt like I was slamming my hand up and down him as hard as I could. His hips were bucking the whole time, fucking my hands as I jerked him off. He really towered over me.

"That's it. Girls don't beat my cock as hard as it needs. Good fucking job, keep going."

He kept thrusting at me and I kept beating, at the same time jerking myself off. I was gripped by how uncontrollably erotic it was and I felt like I could explode at any second. But I wanted to finish with him, I edged myself along as Aaron used my hand for his pleasure. His eyes were closed enjoying it, his hands behind his head showing off his arms. Every twitch as I stroked the head made his abs tighten up.

"I'm gonna fucking cover you. Drench you in my cum. I'm fucking cumming! Fuck."

He grunted hard and gripped my shoulder and head keeping me in place. I felt his balls tighten up and the shaft throb even harder, but I kept pounding it. Suddenly, spurts of his load shot out onto my face. I closed my eyes, but I could feel the warmth covering me. Three, four, five shots.

I wiped the cum out of my eyes and looked up at the stud in front of me. The angry look was fading and was soon replaced by his smiling, joking face. He was breathing hard and took a few moments to recover himself.

"Damn Miles that was great." He ran a hand through his hair and looked over me. "Looks like you enjoyed it too."

I followed his eyeline and found I'd actually blown my load onto the side of Aaron's leg and the floor.

"Well, we should probably clean this up. Shower?"