My Huband's True Self

Story Info
A husband decides to come out to his wife that he is Trans.
1.6k words
4.28
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby and Jake had been married for seven years and their relationship had always been based on honesty and open communication. So when Jake came out to Abby as transgender and expressed his desire to explore his femininity, Abby was supportive and understanding even a little aroused.

Jake explained his desires and wanted Abby to help him become a real woman. Abby was responsive and encouraging, even suggesting that Jake should go all the way. Jake was more than ecstatic and Abby began to help him with his transition.

As Jake began his transition and started to explore his gender identity, Abby also began to explore her own desires and fantasies. She had always been curious about watching her husband with another man. Now with him becoming more and more of a woman, she finally worked up the courage to bring it up to him.

To her surprise, Jake was also intrigued by the idea and they decided to explore it together. They agreed that privacy and boundaries would be respected and that all parties involved would give their full consent. However they decided they would never reveal to any potential partners that Jake was actually a man.

To achieve the deception, Jake would wear a reverse chastity which would actually push his dick in rather than just cage around it and it would also pin his balls tight again his body. Additionally, he would never remove his panties or bra, thus giving the illusion of him being a real woman to any potential partners.

After careful research through different hook-up apps, Abby and Jake found a man who was open to meeting up and only getting a blowjob from Jake, who decided would go by the name Jane for the hook-up, while Abby watched. They arranged to meet up at a hotel for the night and started prepping Jane.

Abby and Jane had been preparing for this night for weeks. They had practiced his makeup and wardrobe, Abby taught him how to walk and talk like a woman, and even practiced his voice. He was finally ready to explore his true identity as a woman. With his natural slender frame and the practice that they had done, Abby herself could barely even tell that he was actually a guy. Their work had paid off.

Abby had agreed to just watch from the sidelines, not wanting to interfere with Jake's experience. At most, she would maybe swap the man's cum with Jane if Jane and the man wanted. However, she knew this was more about Jane than her.

Jane and Abby arrived at the hotel about 30 minutes before the man and sat waiting, excitement and nervousness filling the room. Jane sat on the bed practicing his sexy poses with Abby giving words of encouragement. Abby leaned in and kissed her husband one final time when there was a sudden knock at the door.

Abby sat in the chair across the room and Jane nervously answered the door, his heart racing with anticipation. The man greeted him with a smile and immediately began to flirt with him, not realizing that Jane aka Jake was actually a man.

Jane felt a rush of excitement as the man continued to flirt and compliment him. He began to explore Jane's body, touching him in all the ways that Jane himself would typically touch his wife. No one had ever touched him like this before and being on the receiving end made his dick push against the chastity. He couldn't believe that he was finally living out his true desires, even if it meant deceiving the man about his identity.

Abby watched from a distance, feeling both turned on and a little uncomfortable. She had never seen her partner in this light before and it was taking some getting used to. But she couldn't deny the chemistry between Jane and the man, and the pleasure that Jane was experiencing from this.

They walked further into the room and Abby greeted the man, introducing herself as Jane's best friend that's just there to watch and for protection. The man nodded in agreement as they had already discussed the situation online. Turning his attention back to Jane the man kissed him directly on the lips.

Jane felt a rush of excitement and blushed as he immediately felt the man's tongue invade his mouth. Jane had never kissed a man before, actually, he had never kissed anyone as passionately as the man kissed him now. Jane kissed back letting his own tongue play as well.

After a few moments, Jane decided to get down to business. He began to explore the man's body by rubbing his hands over his chest and unbuttoning the man's shirt. Kissing his neck and moving down his chest. Slowly dropping down to his knees he reached the man's waist. Now face to face with the obvious bulge in the man's pants Jane slowly unclasped the belt.

Pulling the man's pants and boxers down he was immediately met with a frighting sight. This man was well-endowed, much larger than Jane himself, and easily twice as thick. Abby, who was still a few feet away, could not keep her eyes off of this man's member either.

Jane hesitated for a moment, unsure if he was ready for this new experience. But as the man gripped Jane's hair, he knew there was no going back. Jane decided to go for it and slightly opened his lips. The man's dick slowly pushed against his lips forcing them to open wider. Immediately Jane was hit with a salty bitter taste as the precum that was visible on the tip met Jane's tongue.

He took the man's member further into his mouth, feeling the weight and heat of it against the inside of his cheeks. After a few moments, Jane became more confident and used to the sensations he was feeling. He began to explore every inch he could handle of the man's member, losing himself in the sensations and the pleasure of it all.

Abby watched from the sidelines, feeling a mix of emotions herself. She was turned on by the sight of Jake, her husband, exploring his true desires as Jane a woman. However, she also felt a twinge of jealousy at the intimacy between Jane and the man. Nevertheless, watching him explore his true desires was a turn-on for her.

She began to feel the heat of her own body beginning to fill her. But as Jane continued to work the man's member, Abby's jealousy began to grow as well. She wanted to be a part of the experience, to feel what Jane was feeling as well. However, she knew that this was something that Jane needed to continue to experience on his own.

Meanwhile, Jake was lost in the sensations of the man's body. He had never been with a man before, but the experience was liberating and exciting. As he continued to suck and work the man's member with his mouth and hands, he could hear the man's grunts, indicating he was close to climax. Jane sucked harder and faster, making sure to take him as deep as his gag reflex would allow.

Then without warning the man held Jane's head in place and exploded into Jane's mouth and down his throat. Jane started to choke as stream after stream shot deeper into his throat. Though he was struggling to breathe as the man held his head in place, Jane felt a sense of accomplishment and pride that he had been able to please him to the point of no return. The man continued to unload for what seemed like minutes as Jane made sure to swallow every drop.

Finally, the man's member started to go limp and he pulled out of Jane's mouth allowing Jane to finally take a deep breath. A bit of cum and spit escaped from Jane's mouth and dribbled down his chin.

"Damn, honey you really know how to suck cock don't you?" The man complimented. "I don't think I have ever had a girl take it as good as you."

Without saying a word Jane scooped up the cum and spit from his chin and licked it off his fingers. The man chuckled and began to get dressed. Jane also stood up and fixed his skirt and blouse.

The man thanked Jane for the amazing time they just had and asked when they could possibly go all the way. Jane hesitated and looked over to Abby for a possible answer. Jane knew he couldn't reveal that he had a penis, but he definitely wanted to experience sex with a man.

Abby said, "We will have to let you know our schedules. This whole meeting strangers for hook-ups is kinda new to us, so we will let you know."

"Anytime works for me. Just hit me up on the app. I am free almost every day." He said giving one last look at Jane.

The man finished dressing and left soon after, leaving Jake and Abby alone in the hotel room once again. Jane and Abby sat in silence for a moment before Abby asked what Jane had thought of the whole experience. Jane began to talk about everything he was feeling and how exciting and liberating the whole experience was.

Abby smiled and kissed him passionately as he spoke, knowing this was life changing for the both of them. She couldn't wait to see just how far Jane was willing to go. They cuddled together on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms, and eventually drifted off to sleep. It was a night neither of them would soon forget.