All Comments on 'My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 06'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LBLR15LBLR156 months ago

Great installment. Loved it

GortmundyGortmundy6 months ago

Another fantastic instalment in a great story. Thanks for this.

Cindy1001Cindy10016 months ago

Lovely episode, again. Samantha was so strong at the press conference, words that you put in her mouth!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Didn’t enjoy this chapter. I don’t like lesbian sex and prefer mmf over ffm threesomes, but have found the story and characters interesting and well written. I want more of the main throuple and less of the babysitter. The press conferences were unrealistic and too long. The press has better things to do than cover personal grievances and accusations.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy676 months ago

I love how Sam handled the press. I agree with her lawyer about waiting for divorce before moving in with her new family. I love the angles with Becky (Sam's lover, future nanny, and possible 3rd wheel with the neighbors), please keep us informed.

My only complaint is the little girl. As a child being raised (anywhere really in my opinion) in the Southern United States, she should be saying "Sir" and "Ma'am" to the adults.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like the story and that you are back again allmost thougt that you were giving up on publisching on literotica becourse of the theft of your stories. I'm glad you didn't

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

I suppose Rancid was going to expose them all in the end but at least Sam put everyone in their places. Getting quite convoluted but that just shows a mastef storyteller at his best. 5⛤

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt6 months ago

First of all to Anonymous who doesn’t like lesbian scenes. Thor does. So get over it or move on cause I’m sure he won’t change for you…

Secondly… I have nothing against cussing. I consider fuck to be a beautifully flexible word and I’m totally cool using cuss words. But…I also believe they have more impact when used in certain situations, but also can diminish a message if overused or used in situations where cussing is generally considered uncouth. Like when talking to a neighbor who you’d prefer to consider your husband a mess of bad news, or in a press conference where they may well hear the cussing over the intended message. I’ve gotta say that while I like Sams character, and much of what she says and does, I think she’s shooting herself in the foot on that score. Guess not, tho, if you have everyone blindly accepting it, but I suspect the real world feels differently. I can suspend belief on many things, but that’s bugging me.

And I believe in being honest with children, but some of Sams honesty with her daughter sounds good and right, while some feels like too much, especially considering her age.

Those quibbles aside, I’m mostly enjoying the story since I’m seeing the love, trust, respect, safe, sane and consensual ideals that drew me to your stories initially being followed here. It may be kinky, but the good guys are definitely good and I like the feel goods between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sam isn't very smart. She totally comes off as a gold digging whore in this chapter and the Taft's look like sex maniacs for using the husband's theft as blackmail for sex, instead of reporting it to police. They even kept him employed after finding the theft. The wife, babysitter, and rich couple come off looking a whole lot worse than the husband, who can honestly say they pushed him over the edge after using blackmail to make his wife their whore and him their cuckold and he was constantly taunted by his backstabbing wife. If they were so upset about the theft, why did they keep him employed and simply replace the missing funds. He can claim they set the whole thing up to satisfy their kinky sex requirements. She has run her mouth so much to everyone, he can call the nosey neighbor to the stand to point out the lies she spread to make him look bad, like spreading the rumor she was knocked up by a black athlete. His lawyer pointing out her poisoning chats with his 3 year old daughter about her sex life and badmouthing him, had caused major problems in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this set of stories. The author writes in an engaging and entertaining manner which makes the characters really pop for me. I am definitely going to read through some of the other stories by this author. Tripping across something like this story arc is one of the pleasures of Literotica.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

This is another example of your Excellent writing of this Erotic Drama. You brought the story to life with Sam addressing the Press at the News Conference. The advice from the divorce lawyer was spot on to protect her and Emma. I’m so anxious the read to remaining chapters. Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous