All Comments on 'My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 08'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

I was hoping to get a resolution to the Rancid saga but that will have to wait. Got to say you have an amzing way of wrapping a lot of sex aound a decent storyline, or is it the other way round? Another excellent instalment. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why must authors think we need to add political ideas to stories about people fucking. Just write smut. Smut gets a 5 political gets a 1.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites5 months ago

I can't wait till the next installment. Love all your work. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR. . . .Good for you ! Lots of this CHAPTER is CHARMING. Can see why your FOLLOWERS are increasing in number. KEEP WRITING ! 5 STARS !

OGHMNWOGHMNW5 months ago

Well deserved ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️’s The detail, description and dialogue is wonderful. Sam has done it all in this chapter with matchmaking for Edith, protecting Bonnie and teaching Sex Education to friends. It will be interesting to see what the out come of the meeting will be. Ransom may hold out for more money even though he doesn’t appear to care about Emma. Thank You!!!

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt5 months ago

Excellent chapter! Had me grinning or laughing several times:). And go, Edith! I like that you gave her a new lease on life, and I’m sure Sam appreciates they didn’t consummate their engagement in her living room lol. With chances looking good that Rancid will be permanently gone soon, I’m thinking this series will be wrapping up before too long. But maybe you have other plans…. I’ll just enjoy the ride!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish you would finish one story at a time before you get so many going on I forget witch story I'm trying to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous