My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 11

Story Info
Edith Marries Ben at the Taft's residence.
15.4k words
4.79
2.9k
5

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

In this chapter, Edith gets married to Ben. Becky goes to Key West with Mary, Edith's sister, and Ben's and Edith's families. Sam announces she's moving in with the Tafts permanently. While this book originally began in the Non-Consent category, I think this tale belongs more in Romance at this point. This chapter contains group sex, lesbian sex and playing with sex toys in public settings. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve150177 for their assistance editing my work. This story is copyrighted. Do not use it for your own purposes without the written consent of the author. ©Copyright, 2024

My Husband Fucked Me Over, Ch 11

Edith's Wedding

The next day was pretty busy. I called my attorney and the State Attorney to cancel the deals previously worked out, and the reason why, the suspicion my husband might have planned a hit on me. There were two SUV's in front of my house, with security men in them, one of the men from each of the SUVs, always standing outside of the vehicle, the others watching from inside.

Detective Hanson was there around nine, talking to me and Becky and Bonnie individually. We took turns watching the two children while he spoke to each of us. He had to get more information about Bonnie's affair with Ransom, which she wasn't eager to share. After finishing up with us about the time Bill arrived home, he went across the street to speak to Edith, Ben, Jack and Marjorie.

As soon as Bill got home, he hugged his wife and son, then talked to us about what happened as the kids watched TV with the volume turned up a little.

"What happened, and were you in any danger?" Bill asked.

"I never felt we were in all that much danger," I said. "The driver of the limo, Grant, is ex-special forces. He noticed the guy following us right away. We assumed at the time that it was either some reporter still looking for a juicy story, or that it might possibly be some kidnapping attempt on the Tafts. But there was only the one guy and Grant had already notified Robert's security company to send a couple of cars to the restaurant. We figured at a busy mall and busy restaurant, one guy wasn't going to try anything stupid.

"When we got there, the guy pulled his old truck behind the limo and didn't turn off the engine, so we were still thinking reporter, but Grant decided to check on his own before anyone else got out of the limo. He told Robert to call 911, then armed himself and approached the truck. Apparently, the guy in the truck pulled a gun, although we couldn't see it, but Grant did. He fired three shots into the truck, killing the guy. The 911 call went from shots fired to someone injured. Three squad cars arrived within minutes. The fellow in the truck was dead, and we got escorted home by the security guys after eating.

"The detective in charge thinks it was an attempted hit on me, because the guy had a slip of paper on his person with my name, address, and an amount of money written beside it. He was a small time crook who'd recently been released from Lee County Jail. The detective was here this morning doing more questioning, and really, that's all we know for sure right now."

"Why you?"

"The only reason I can think of is Ransom, who the guy might have met in jail. They're still trying to figure out if they had contact."

"I wish now I'd have kicked that asshole a lot harder."

"We've already told the lawyers to cancel the plea deal he was being offered. I want him in prison for the rest of his life. Can we make you some lunch?"

"If it's no trouble."

"No trouble at all. We need to eat anyway. Soup and sandwich good?"

"Sure."

I made a couple cans of Hearty Beef Soup from Campbell's, with roast beef, tomato and lettuce sandwiches for the adults, and grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids. It's the biggest crowd I'd ever had for a lunch time meal.

Then I realized I needed to call my parents. I didn't think Ransom would have any reason to hurt them, except maybe to hurt me, but they needed to keep an eye out too.

"We saw that on the news last night. That was you?" Mom asked.

"Unfortunately."

"What was it about?" Dad asked.

"The detective, Mark Hanson, thinks it was an attempted hit on me."

"Ransom?" Dad asked.

"That's my guess. I can't imagine anyone else wanting to hurt me. I cancelled the plea deal. We're going to be staying with the Tafts for the next few days. Robert thinks we can be protected there more easily than here, especially since the Smiths and Edith might also be in danger."

"Why Edith?"

"I sort of used her to spread some rumors about Ransom when he was still living here."

"What kind of rumors?" Mom asked.

"That he was a horrible lover, and might like sucking cocks too much to be a good lover, and that I was having a baby with a black baseball player."

Dad laughed. "Yeah, I could see where that might get Ransom's goat."

"Was he a bad lover?" Mom asked.

"I thought he was okay, although I've since had better. Anyway, I don't know how widespread his hate might extend, so do me a favor and keep an eye out for anything that doesn't look right. We're concerned that I wasn't the only target."

"We'll keep an eye on things. You take care," Dad said.

"I will. We've got eight guys on our block now keeping an eye on things. We'll probably head to Naples after Mary, Edith's sister, gets picked up from the airport."

"Who's going to do that?" Dad asked.

"I imagine Edith and Ben or perhaps Marjorie and Jack. Ransom wouldn't know squat about them, or Ben, so they shouldn't be on any hit lists."

"You be careful too, sweetheart."

"I will, Dad," I replied.

Around three, Pen called. "Is it all right to send Grant with the limo?"

"That should be okay. It might be 4:00 before Mary gets here, but traffic is bad. It might take Grant that long. Everyone else is packed and ready to go. We tried to consolidate luggage as much as possible. Bill is going to drive down there himself, so we can toss some stuff in the back of his truck. Did you talk to the detective today?"

"He's coming tomorrow morning. My hair appointment isn't until noon since I'm not part of the rehearsal. Have you heard whether Ransom had contact with the assassin in jail yet?"

"Not yet. I don't know how many records they have to go through to find it. Did they have court appearances the same day, housed in the same wing, eat at the same time. They probably didn't share a cell, because they try to house those convicted, separately from those still pending sentencing."

"I'll be glad when you get here. I'm scared for you."

"I'm not too worried with all the muscle you have here. Grant has already proven himself as capable of handling anything."

"I'm glad it was only one he had to handle."

"Trust Ransom to try to do it on the cheap, with some drug using, brain fried, idiot he found in jail, who had to write notes to himself to remember anything, otherwise we still might not know why that guy was following us. I called the State Attorney and my attorney to cancel the plea deal."

"We did the same."

"I'll see you soon."

"Love you," Pen said.

"Love you back."

Grant arrived just after Mary did. Jack and Marjorie met her at the airport and filled her in on everything that was happening, and the introductions were being made to the rest of us when the limo got there. Mary was a couple of years younger than Edith, and had already picked up an Aussie accent. She'd emigrated to Australia just after getting her degree in Veterinary Medicine. She was as attractive as Edith was, though slightly taller, her hair short and blonde.

When we left, Ben and Edith were in Ben's car with her parents. Bill was driving his truck with a bunch of suitcases in the back. Mary, Bonnie and Billie were in the limo with Emma and me, and we had the two SUV's with the security details, one in front and one at the rear of our caravan. I'm sure it looked like the President was in town when we headed down the freeway.

Ben's family had all rented cars at the airport for sightseeing and driven to Naples where they were staying at the Ritz-Carlton. There was some finagling at the Tafts as we got everyone safely ensconced in a bedroom. No one commented when Becky and I put our things in the master bedroom. Everyone but Mary knew about our sexual proclivities, and she was too well bred to ask.

Everyone joined us at Robert's house that evening where Antoine had prepared a wonderful meal.

Ben's parents were Paul and Marianne Mason. Ben was the oldest of three boys. His eldest brother was George, whose wife was Ruby, an African-American. His youngest brother was named Gregory, and his wife was Annette. Like Ben, George and Gregory had also been in the military, though George was Air Force, and Greg was in the Marines. Paul had been in the Army. Talk about a squared away family. George and Ruby had two kids. Greg and Annette three, all left home so the parents could enjoy some vacation time.

That evening, quite a bit of the discussion was about the events of the previous day, although I had to temper the discussion due to the presence of the two children, at least until they went to bed.

Unfortunately, the discussion wasn't tempered fast enough that Emma didn't hear that it was possible Ransom might have arranged for my demise.

"Daddy was paying someone to kill us?" Emma asked, tears in her eyes.

"Emma, we don't know that Ransom was responsible yet. The police are still investigating. The only reason we think that Ransom might be involved, is because the man was in the same jail as Daddy is. It's suspicious, but not proof."

"Was the man trying to kill me?"

"We don't know that either. We can't ask him, because he's dead. Your name wasn't written down anywhere. The only name he had written down was mine. We shouldn't assume anything until there's some kind of proof."

"Do you think Daddy did it?"

That was a loaded question. How in the heck was I supposed to answer that one, without forever poisoning Emma against her father. If he wasn't responsible, she might never get over it.

"I have a hard time imagining that anyone was angry enough with me to want me dead, but there may be other people I've managed to anger. Your daddy is angry with me, but I don't know how angry. I don't want to believe that he's that mad. I'm mad with him, but I don't want him dead, although I do think he should go to prison for a long time."

Emma looked at Robert. "If Daddy tried to kill Mommy, will you be my Daddy instead?"

"I will love you like a father forever, Emma," Robert said.

"Good. Miss Pen, you can be my other Mommy. Mommy said I could call you Mom in another language. What language did you say, Mommy?"

"French, honey. Maman is French for Mom."

"You'll be my Maman, Miss Pen?"

"I'll be your Maman," Pen agreed, smiling. "Thank you, Emma, for considering me as your other Mother."

"I'm sorry you had to hear these guesses about your father, angel, and that's all they are, is guesses. We don't know anything. Please try to keep that in mind."

After the children were in bed, we did discuss whether or not anyone else was in danger.

"If the killer was sent by my ex, I doubt that he knows about Ben, or any of Ben's family, as we never met any of you prior to his arrest, nor Edith's family, for that matter. But anyone who's here with the Tafts might be at risk. I do think Ransom might have it in for Robert and Pen. It's also possible he'd be angry with Becky, Bonnie, Bill, and Edith. If he's willing to commit murder, why not get rid of all of his headaches at once."

"Why come here then?" Jack asked.

"You were going to be here for the rehearsal, wedding and reception anyway, and the only way in is up the elevator or up the stairs, which are both easily defended," Robert said. "There are no windows or anything on the ground floor to enter into the house by. We'll have security men on both entry points."

"Do you still have my house under surveillance?" I asked.

"We stopped it after you left," Pen said.

"It might be interesting to see if anyone tried to gain access to my house. It might let us know if there was more than one person looking."

Robert made an immediate phone call to put surveillance back on the house. Robert and Pen had arranged for one of the security staff to drive everyone staying at his house to their appointments tomorrow, so we discussed the various times we needed to leave.

We did have time to get to know Ben's family a little better. They were all good people. They were very taken with Edith, and impressed she'd been a military wife in the past. Each of the wives could talk about the trials and tribulations of being a wife whose husband had been deployed.

"We were beginning to despair about Ben ever getting married," Marianne said. "He came close a couple times, but never pulled the trigger, then proposed to you within a week of meeting you. Are you going to have children?"

"I may already be pregnant," Edith laughed. "Ben ran out of condoms the first night we met, and he hasn't worn one since. I hadn't used birth control for years, and wasn't even keeping track of my cycle. Turns out when I finally figured out I might get knocked up and your son would leave me for being so stupid, he'd already purchased a ring and didn't care if I got pregnant. You might find out you're going to be grandparents for the sixth time before you leave Florida."

"Ben hasn't been that forthcoming about how you two met," Ruby said. "How did you meet?"

"That's Sam's doing. She went to the store one day and asked if I needed anything while she was out. I told her a tall, handsome hunk would be all I needed. She went on Robert's boat shortly thereafter, and after finding out Ben was my age, single and unattached, convinced him to go on a blind date with me. She then arranged for me to get ready to go out for dinner, with her I thought, without even telling me I was going with Ben. She had him hiding in the bushes by my front door and when I open the door, springs him on me. The rest, as they say, is history."

"So, all of you are just neighbors?" George asked.

"Sam lives across the street from me, and Bill and Bonnie live a couple doors down on the same side of the street as Sam."

"Who's child is Sam carrying?" Annette asked. "This Ransom asshole that's in jail?"

"That would be me," Robert said.

Ben's family all looked at Pen, wondering if she was good with that.

"What are we missing?" Gregory asked. "There's more to this story than you've let on. Is that why Ransom wants to kill you?"

"Perhaps," Pen said, "but it's more convoluted than that."

We then told the story of how my husband had stolen money from the charities that Penelope helped fundraise for, how they initially thought I was involved, and that Pen couldn't give Robert a child and I was kind of blackmailed into providing them with two children, although they agreed to make up the charitable losses and let us keep the money for having their children. Then learning I wasn't a crook, and because I still wanted to help, agreed to continue to do so even though I wasn't being blackmailed anymore, even returning the additional money they found missing.

"Since Pen is bisexual, and we got along so well, it's been my intent to move in with them and live here permanently with Emma. I guess it's called a polyamorous relationship, or throuple these days."

"Aren't you with Becky, or did I miss something in the introductions?" Ruby asked.

"Becky was Emma's babysitter and since I wasn't having sex with Ransom anymore, and could not move in with the Taft's yet, we started hooking up. I'd found out I enjoyed having sex with women, and didn't want to have sex with other men while trying to have Robert's children. She eventually moved in because it looked like it was going to take forever until I was divorced and could move in with the Tafts. It's not like I can marry Robert and Pen, so as long as she'll have me, Becky's my main squeeze. Given what's happened, I'm ready to move here now, despite not being divorced. Screw it if it looks bad. I'm not going to let Ransom dictate my life anymore. If the divorce judge cares that much about my living with another married couple while still married to an attempted rapist and likely attempted murderer, then this world is more fucked up than I believe."

"Does that mean that the four of you are in bed together?" Annette asked.

"Well, we all like dick and we all like pussy," Becky said, "so it does mean that we're all in the same bed some of the time, but not all of the time. At the moment, all of our stuff is in their room because we've got limited space. Frank and Marjorie in one room, Edith and Ben in another, the kids in one and Bill and Bonnie in one, and Mary in one. That's it for bedrooms, even in this house."

"I see," Annette laughed. "This is some kind of juicy. I'm sure this will fuel my fantasies for a few months. What about you, Mary?"

"I like dick and pussy too."

"Both?" Marjorie asked. "Are you serious about anyone, honey?"

"Not yet. I'm thinking about it, though."

"Dick or pussy?" Ruby asked.

"Uh, both," Mary said. "I'd never met anyone who was doing it before now, so I was considering if it could even be successfully done, but I'm considering moving in with a married couple. I met them at a party about six months ago, and at first, it was mostly sex, but there's been some emotions being expressed lately, so I've been considering more. I haven't quite decided yet."

"What do you think about all of the action going on across the street?" George asked Edith.

"Well, I have to say that for a few months, Sam was the source of a lot of my fantasy life. Since I've now got real life to keep me busy, I haven't much thought about it. But you know what? Que sera, sera. How is it any skin off my nose one way or the other?"

"What do you think of what goes on right down the street?" Paul asked Bill and Bonnie.

"Let me just say that I came home one day to find my wife tied spread-eagle on the bed and her panties stuffed in her mouth with a note telling me to enjoy myself," Bill replied. "I'm not complaining at all about any of the ideas she's gotten from the neighbors."

"I'd like to say that Sam's been a great neighbor. Better than I deserved, and she's done wonders for my marriage," Bonnie said. "I don't care what she does. I'd let her fuck Bill if she wanted to, but she says three other people is enough for her."

"Why do you say that?" Marianne asked.

Bonnie looked at Bill and he nodded.

"My husband travels a lot for work and I got lonely, and cheated with Ransom. I feel like I owe both my husband and Samantha for that faux pas. Sam said she didn't care because she was already over her husband, and she's helped to repair my relationship with Bill, even though I did that stupid, stupid thing. Sam takes me to the Y three times a week to exercise and lose weight, she takes care of Billy to give us some alone time together. She could have ended my marriage if she'd tried. Instead, she's done what she could to bring us back together. I owe her so much."

"So why would Ransom care to harm you?" Greg asked Bill.

"Well, I kneed him in the nuts after I found out about him and Bonnie. Somehow, we're still together after what he did, so who the hell knows what he's thinking. The man is a total sociopath as far as I can tell," Bill said.

"My goodness," Marianne said. "You have your own little Peyton Place down here in Florida."

"It does seem like a soap opera, doesn't it?" I laughed. "Yet, we're surprisingly good friends with each other. I'm as close to all of these people as I've ever been to anyone."

"Where are we going for the rehearsal dinner?" Robert asked. "We probably need reservations."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers