My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a bad idea," Robert said. "When you see the insurance agent, make sure you don't have any excessive life insurance, and what you do have goes to Emma. Write me a check for all but a hundred dollars of your balance. I'll make sure the account is empty by the time your visit with Ransom is over so you can tell him he gets nothing if you die."

"I'll write it after lunch, which reminds me, I need fed. Bonnie, help me with lunch."

"I'll come with," Pen said, "to let Tony know he won't be needed more this week."

We three women went into the house while the two men watched the kids. Pen told 'Antoine' that he wouldn't be needed until next weekend, when the boat would be back. I pulled out a one pound package of hamburger.

"We'll need more than that for all of the people here," Bonnie said. "That won't make nearly enough hamburgers."

"Watch and learn, padawan," I said. "Brown this while I get the rest started."

I'd been in the Taft's kitchen often enough to know where most things were kept, so I went to the pantry and got a couple boxes of macaroni and cheese, which I knew both kids loved.

"After the hamburger is browned, we'll add it to the macaroni. The kids love it and it has enough protein. Add a salad and it's a nice little lunch."

I put a big pot of water on to boil, and got the ingredients for a salad including lettuce, cucumber, grape tomatoes, carrots, and green onions. Bonnie and Pen helped slice the cucumbers and julienne the carrots and chop the green onion. I put the macaroni in the water when it was boiling and set the timer. Bonnie poured off the grease from the browned hamburger, leaving the meat on warm. When the macaroni was done, we drained it, added the cheese packets and hamburger and stirred everything together and called in the others to partake of our quick and dirty lunch.

Since we were in the kitchen anyway, we put a roast and some vegetables in the slow cooker for the evening supper, adding a half cup of red wine to the mixture.

Emma was showing signs of being tired after lunch, so I told her to lie down to see if she'd nap. Turns out that Billy was as tired, so he took a nap as well.

All morning long, Henry, Grant and Stephanie had been up on the widow's walk stacking the rented chairs from the wedding on the carts, and taking down the flowers, which were now spread around the house so we could enjoy them. The arbor and plant stands had been brought down and were on the ground floor waiting for the florist to pick them up tomorrow. It did leave the widow's walk vacant for it's primary purpose, nude sun bathing.

Leaving the men to discuss Bill's progress on forming his new business, we three ladies went up to remove our tops and negate some of the tan lines. I was feeling a little sleepy myself, and after Pen greased me up with sun screen, I took a little nap. Pen and Bonnie talking was a pleasant buzz in the background. I dreamed of Ransom getting ass raped by a black behemoth in prison, where I'd put the bastard.

******