My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since were staying at the Ritz, I booked the private room at The Grill," Paul said. "It holds twenty-four. Is that enough?"

"That sounds like enough."

"We're not part of the wedding party, but I'd like to come and pay my own way," Bill said. "I missed the last meal, although that was a disaster anyway."

"Nonsense. Billy is the ring bearer," Paul said. "It's fine."

It wasn't long afterwards when the Masons left. The rest of us adjourned to the bedrooms, and soon all but Mary's and the kid's room were filled with the sounds of fucking. I fucked Robert first while Becky and Pen got it on, then Becky and Robert fucked while Pen cleaned up my pussy as I licked hers. As we went to sleep, Pen and I bracketed her husband, while Becky spooned with me. If this is what the rest of my life looked like, I'd be a happy woman.

******

At nine the next morning, Becky and I left for our hair and nails appointment at a salon in Naples recommended by Pen, shortly after Detective Mark Hanson arrived to further question her and Robert. We were riding in a security company SUV with two men. The men also stayed in the salon with us so I'm sure the other patrons wondered if we were celebrities of some kind. Although they didn't recognize me for a considerable length of time, eventually someone remembered me from my news conference. I don't know if my likeness also made the news after the murder attempt, as they might not have divulged that I was the prospective target. I'd already had my hair done and was having my nails attended to when someone finally made the connection.

"Hey, you're that woman who's having a baby for the Tafts," one said.

Everybody's head swiveled in my direction, suddenly realizing why I looked familiar, though now a lot more pregnant than during my press conference. Since the Taft's were minor celebrities in Naples, they drew attention.

"That's right. Is that a problem for you?" I asked.

"No, no, not a problem. Is that why you have security around you, some people are giving you trouble?"

"They're with me because someone tried to kill me a couple nights ago."

"That thing at the Gulf Coast Town Center Mall?" Another customer said.

"That thing, yes."

"Why, because you're having a baby for the Tafts?" The original questioner asked.

"Don't know why, yet. It's still under investigation. It's just that the man who was shot had my name, address and $10,000 written beside it, and had followed the vehicle I was in from my neighborhood to the mall. The limo driver spotted him and after ensuring he was indeed following us, went to see why he'd stopped behind us with his motor running. We thought it might be some sort of reporter looking for a scandal, but his behavior seemed off. The driver/bodyguard shot him when he pulled a gun."

"Was it scary?"

"I didn't have much time to be scared at the time. More scared since the fellow seemed to be after me specifically."

"Don't you live up near Fort Myers?" A third woman asked.

"I'm at the Tafts for the moment as it's Robert's child I'm carrying and they feel they can protect me easier at their home than mine, and I'm attending a wedding this weekend at their home."

"Anyone we would know?"

"No, just normal people. My neighbor and a friend."

"Why are the Tafts having the ceremony at their house?"

"Because they want to. They know the groom."

"Are you in the wedding too?" One asked Becky, still under the hood.

"I'm Sam's plus one."

The conversation involving us finally died down. I took care of the bill when we were done, and we headed back to the Taft's, making a quick stop at the drug store on the way. There were more guards at the elevators and stairs.

We had a light lunch when we arrived. Pen and Marjorie had left for their hair appointments after Pen and Robert spoke to Detective Hanson. The men, except Robert, had all picked up their rented tuxedos that morning, and were all on the back deck with the wives and/or fiancée, enjoying a drink and the warm weather. Stephanie was looking after the kids down on the beach. The rehearsal was scheduled for three.

"Edith, could I see you for a few minutes?" I asked.

"Sure."

She gave Ben a kiss then followed me into the house.

"What's up?" Edith asked, when we were alone.

"I bought this for you on the way home." I handed her a pregnancy kit. "The pharmacist said it was possible to tell as early as two weeks after conception. I got another one you could try after the wedding if we're a hair too early. I thought you might like to know before the wedding if you and Ben are going to have a baby."

She hugged me. "That would be quite the wedding gift, wouldn't it?"

"I think so."

"How does it work?"

"Take out the stick, remove the cap, pee on the stick, put the cap back on and wait for five minutes, then read the stick. It will show a plus sign if you're pregnant, and a negative sign if you aren't."

"Sounds easy enough."

"Good luck."

I went down by the water to be with the children. As I walked down to the water, I could see a couple more security guys next to the house keeping an eye on them.

"Are they behaving?" I asked Stephanie.

"They're great kids," she assured me.

I sat down with the children. "Are you and Grant going to have kids?"

Stephanie quickly teared up. "We can't," she said. "I had to have a hysterectomy while I was in the military before I even met Grant."

"War wound?"

"No. A really severe case of endometriosis. It reached the point where the doctor said I'd never be able to carry a child to term, perhaps not even able to get pregnant. They took everything out."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's been five years. I'm kind of used to it by now. Grant said he didn't care if I couldn't have children with him."

"Your story is very similar to Pen's."

"I sometimes think that's why she hired us. It's not as if we're not qualified for what they need, but I think a certain amount of sympathy went into the hiring."

Shit! Well, I wasn't going to have a third kid for Robert anymore, one that Ransom and I would be required to raise. I was down to three kids again, because Emma would have her siblings. Would I be willing to give Grant and Stephanie one. It would be my fourth, and would I do it the same way, or do it in a lab?

"Stephanie, would you like me to give you and Grant a child like I'm doing for Pen?"

"What?"

"I was originally obligated to have three children for Robert, one of which Ransom and I would have to raise as ours as additional punishment for Ransom, raising another man's kid. I went along with the plan because it would be Emma's sibling, and I wanted her to have a sibling, but I'd never have sex with Ransom again. Since I now intend to move here with Pen and Robert, and his kids will be her siblings, I'd be willing to have another one for you and Grant, all yours to keep."

"You'd do that for us?"

"If you and Grant want one. When all this was happening, I was planning on four, so this is only a slight change in that it would go to you. The man might have saved my life. I feel indebted to him."

"He was just doing his job." She paused. "How would that happen?"

"However you'd want it to happen. We could do it like Pen and Robert did, or Grant could provide a sperm specimen and I could be artificially inseminated. Whatever works for you both."

"I'm sure he'd like to have sex with you. We talked about how attractive you are."

"Would you? I consider myself bisexual now. It would only be the one time for the purpose of a pregnancy. I'd only give you one. You pay the medical bills."

"Would it be before or after Robert's second?"

"I guess that would need to be worked out with Robert and Pen. I'm game either way."

Stephanie squeezed my hand. "Let me talk to Grant and see what he says, but regardless, I thank you for the offer."

"Emma, Billy, you'll need to come to the house so you can have a bath before the rehearsal. They're going to show what everyone needs to do at the wedding tomorrow."

"Yes, Mommy." Emma immediately got up. Billy was a little more reluctant, but didn't want to get left behind.

We rinsed off the beach sand at the outdoor shower, then went up to the deck where everyone was enjoying their drink and the view.

Up to the deck I told Bonnie, "This little marvel needs a bath or shower before the rehearsal starts."

She got up and I handed Billy off to her.

Pen and Marjorie had returned from their hair appointment while I was down at the beach. "I can give you a hand with Emma," Pen said.

"Sure."

Penelope followed me into the house, where we drew a bath for Emma. Emma had been instructed on the finer points of washing herself many times, so I just watched to make sure she didn't slip and I helped wash her hair, or in this case, Pen washed her hair. I helped brush out her hair and braid it.

"Do I get to wear my nice dress, Mommy?" Emma asked.

"Not today. The nice dress is for the wedding tomorrow. Today, we'll wear something nice because we're going out to dinner after the rehearsal, but as long as it's neat and clean, you'll be okay. Pick something out and show it to me, and I'll tell you if it's okay."

"Yes, Mommy."

Emma picked out some pants with a matching t-shirt. I told her it was okay and she could play quietly in her room until it was time for the rehearsal. Pen was about to leave, but I asked her to wait.

When Emma was gone, I said, "I told Stephanie that if she wanted a child, I'd carry one for her and Grant. She was going to talk to Grant about it, and I don't know if they'd go with artificial insemination or do it like I did for Robert. I wanted to let you know. They might be interested in knowing if I'd do it before or after I gave you and Robert a second child."

"How did that come up?"

"I asked Stephanie if she and Grant planned on having children, and she said she couldn't, explaining what happened to her. Since I won't be having a third child for Ransom and me to raise, I thought I'd offer."

"You aren't planning on making them regular bed partners, are you?"

"No, and only one child. I don't want to be a baby factory, but I figured if I was doing it for you, one more wouldn't hurt. I'm not sure if they want a bed partner, regular or not, but I told them it would only be the one, regardless."

"I see."

"That's all you have to say?"

"We're not married. I don't feel I have the right to say anything about what you do."

"Don't worry about how I'll respond. I'll probably do what I feel is right regardless of what you'd want, but I would like to know how it makes you feel. I've already got Becky in my life because we aren't married, and can't get married, but I do want to know if you're indifferent, or if it hurts you in some way. I don't want to hurt you purposely. I don't know if they'll do it or not, but they're your employees, so you're allowed to have an opinion, no matter what it is. Is it going hurt you, make you want to fire them, anything like that?"

"Probably not fire them, no. It might make me look at them differently, as competitors or something."

"They're not competitors. Other than giving them a child, I have no desire to have sex with either of them. I'm not even sure if we'll end up having sex, although if I do have sex with Grant, and Stephanie is willing, I'll likely have sex with her as well, but only during the time, I'm fertile. It seems only fair if I'm having sex with the husband that I have sex with the wife as well. It won't be an ongoing thing. Once I'm pregnant, they'll be out of my life except for my connection with their child. I won't be mothering it, however, not like I plan to be a participant with your children. I look at our relationship as both different, and more important."

"Thank you for that. Have you told Becky yet?"

"No, but I also don't anticipate a problem with Becky. She's already accepted you and agreed to sex with Bonnie with Bill watching. She's not going to be as tied in with me as you and Robert. I expect she'll eventually find her own love and she'll leave me, for either a man or woman, I don't know. I don't think she'll enjoy being a third wheel in my life forever. I'm more committed to you and Robert than her, because of the children we'll be sharing. That means I can't give her everything she might want or need."

"Okay. I'll let Robert know."

"I appreciate that."

I did find Becky and let her know what my plans were.

"Wow! Four kids, huh?"

"Yes. Are you okay with that?"

"It doesn't make any difference to me if you're knocked up. You lick pussy just fine either way. Have we even had sex when you weren't?"

I smiled at her. "I don't know. Maybe the first time?"

"You taste peachy pregnant, so that isn't an issue either, and we don't have to worry about you having a period, so all in all, I'm good."

"You don't care if I'm fat all the time?"

"I don't feel as if I'm in competition with Venus, so no."

I hugged her.

"Will you wear your toy for me tonight at supper?"

"Are you going to embarrass me in front of everyone?"

"Yes."

Becky laughed. "Sounds like fun."

******

The rehearsal went well. Both Emma and Billy carried off their roles without a problem. It wasn't going to be a complicated ceremony. One Matron of Honor, one Best Man, one Bride, one Groom. Easy peasy. Pen and Bonnie were at the rehearsal to help with Billy and Emma if they needed assistance, but they didn't. The rest of the guests continued getting to know each other on the third floor deck. Before we left for the Ritz, I put Becky's Lush in, kissing her as I slid it up her pussy.

"Expect to cum at least four times tonight," I whispered. "Emma will be there, so try to restrain your enthusiasm when you cum."

"Oh, God," she panted. "It won't take much."

We did have the private room at The Grill. I was seated between Becky and Pen, with Billy and Emma between Becky and Bonnie. Becky's Lush was on a slow boil as soon as she sat down. I gave Becky her first orgasm as our two servers were taking our food orders. Pen and Robert knew what I was doing since I had my phone out in front of them when I was playing with Becky. Pen was enjoying Becky's discomfiture as much as I was.

First, Becky started to get fidgety as I played with it. Knowing Emma was right beside her, she tried to keep her moaning to a minimum, although she let a small one slip out when she orgasmed. Everyone who didn't know looked at her suspiciously. Becky had a conspicuously false plastic smile on her face.

The next orgasm she had was as they brought in our food, so I could maximize her embarrassment. It was harder for Becky to pretend nothing was happening, although she didn't make a peep during her second one. She couldn't keep from squirming and the changing expressions on her face were almost a dead giveaway. Mary seemed intrigued, as opposed to confused by what was going on. She still hadn't figured out that I was controlling Becky's pleasure, watching her more than me.

The third time, as we were finishing our entrees, Mary caught me with my phone out.

"Sam, join me in the Ladies' Room?" She asked as I finished my food.

"Sure," I said, getting up.

Mary waited until we were in the room before asking, "You're controlling Becky's orgasms, aren't you?"

"Yes," I laughed. "Are you enjoying the show?"

"I am. I think almost everyone is, although I don't think anyone else knows why Becky is cumming, I think they all know she is."

"It's hard not to tell if you know what an orgasm looks like. Becky can't make too much noise because of the children, but her expressions of relief tend to be a dead giveaway."

"What are you using, some kind of butterfly or vibrating panties?"

"It's called a Lush 3 and it gets inserted inside of the vagina, and because it's inside of you, it's very quiet."

"Can I try it?"

"Sure. If you wait here, I'll send Becky. She'll wash it and show you how to put it in. As soon as you sit down I'll turn it on. Expect to cum during dessert."

I did use the facilities. Being pregnant did lead to more frequent trips to the rest room anyway.

When I got to the table I leaned down and whispered in Becky's ear. "Go to the Ladies, take out your Lush and wash it and give it to Mary, showing her how to stick it in. I'm going to play with her next."

"Deal, but only if you lick me to a fourth later," she whispered back.

"Done."

She got up and I sat down. A few minutes later, they both returned. I turned on the device, just letting Mary get primed, leaving it on a low buzz at the moment. Mary was squirming, but not too bad, becoming used to it. We made our dessert orders. I changed the pattern slightly, something faster, but not finishing. Her parents noticed her increased activity, as did Edith. I suspect Edith knew what was happening now. She looked at me and smiled.

When they brought the desserts, I began playing with the controls in earnest. Mary's wriggling got very pronounced. Suddenly, she let out a deep moan and stiffened like a board, with occasional shivers rocking her body. Everyone but the children knew she orgasmed. I turned the toy off as soon as she seemed past her climax, before she got built up to another one.

Mary looked at me with glazed eyes. "Oh, my."

Ruby said, "What's going on? Something is going on."

I pointed to the children. "I'll tell you later."

At some point, Pen and Bill took the kids to the bathroom.

"For the new folks among us, first Becky, then Mary, had something called the Lush 3 inside of them, which I can control with an app on my phone," I said. "It's a very quiet, but powerful vibrator. One of the nice things about it is that it can be used over long distances via wifi, say, when you're deployed or on a business trip. Gentlemen, I'd suggest you get one of these for your honey. There's a male equivalent for when you want to play with each other. There's also a music mode on the device. It will vibrate in time to any music being played. Two of the women here will be wearing one during the reception tomorrow night. I imagine the bride won't be the only one having a swell time at her reception or the night to follow."

Bonnie spoke. "I know we can't discuss it now in front of the kids, but I'd really like to know what you military wives do or did to keep from ruining their marriages while their husbands are gone. I want to be a better wife. Marjorie gave me some good advice, but I can always use more. Any tips you can give me will be greatly appreciated."

"We'll be happy to share what wisdom we have, but I don't claim to know all of the answers," Marianne said. "It's a tough life and a lot of marriages don't survive it."

"The cook is going to be working on food for the reception," Robert said, "but if you're willing to forage for yourselves, why don't we meet up at 10 AM tomorrow morning for brunch. This and other topics of conversation can be discussed. Expect mimosas or plain OJ for beverages. You can enjoy the beach before you need to dress for the ceremony."

"Sounds great. Marianne and I are in," Paul said.

"So are we," George said. "Where can I get one of those Lush things?" Ruby smacked his arm, but she was smiling.

"There's a Jack and Jill Adult Store on Airport-Pulling Road," Robert said. "I don't know the exact address, but it's got a little bit of everything. It would be South of the Ritz, towards downtown Naples."

"If you're going, pick up one for us," Annette said. "That looked like fun."

Pen and Bill returned with the children, and the party broke up.

On the way back to the Tafts' in the limo, Becky asked me. "Would you have a problem with me spending the night with Mary? It will give you, Robert and Pen some alone time, and more space in bed."

"You're a big girl. You can do what you want," I replied, kissing her. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."