My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still haven't figured that out yet," Becky laughed.

"Mary, the couple you're thinking of moving in with won't mind?" Marjorie asked.

"They encouraged me to have fun while I was gone. I just need to use condoms if I'm with a man. The rules are kind of loose, as long as everyone uses condoms if there's a man involved."

"So the Missus has sex with other men as well?" Jack asked.

"On occasion, so does he." Mary said.

"Why get married at all?" Marjorie asked.

"To show your primary commitment to one person. Is it about love, or is it about sex? Is there a loving commitment between two people, or a moral obligation to only have sex with one other person. Are you owned by Dad, or are you committed to Dad?"

"I wouldn't feel very committed if I were having sex with other people," Marjorie said.

"But that's you. You equate fidelity to loyalty. It's the way you were raised."

"Didn't we raise you the same way?" Jack asked.

"And maybe I'd feel different if I were married, but I'm not. They're comfortable with who they are and their feelings for one another. I don't think it has to be one way or the other. What do you think, Sam?"

"Well, I was in a committed marriage, and I kept my vows as long as I believed Ransom was keeping his. Turns out he had a different level of commitment. He wasn't honest about anything. Now, I'm in the middle of a relationship with a couple I do feel is committed to each other and honest with each other and how they feel for each other and me.

"Given my husband was a lying cheater, the Taft's relationship seems more genuine, even though they're not just having sex with each other. I feel more loved now than I did before, and I don't see any cracks in how they feel about each other because I'm mixed up in their life. I suppose it depends on what you want in a relationship. I can't say this feels wrong to me, even if it wasn't what I grew up expecting. I guess I'd say you have to be true to yourself, no matter what you do, but be honest with the others you care for, and the rest, hopefully, takes care of itself."

"Very well articulated," Mary said. "I guess that's what I'd hope for in a relationship. I just happened to find one with a married couple, like you did. Sex doesn't define their marriage; it's only one small aspect of it."

Apparently, Emma had followed at least some of our conversation.

"Can you marry Mr. Robert or Ms. Pen, Mommy?"

"No, honey. The law says you can only be married to one person at a time. Robert and Pen are married to each other, so they can't marry anyone else. It doesn't mean you can't love more people, but you can only be married to one."

"So to marry you, Mr. Robert would have to divorce Ms. Pen first?"

"That's right, and he doesn't want to divorce Pen, nor do I want him to. They loved each other first, and as long as they still love one another, it should stay that way. But they can still love other people, including me and you, and the baby I carry. I wouldn't quit loving you because I had another baby. Robert shouldn't quit loving Pen because he loves you or me. That's the promise he made to her when they got married. But their hearts are big enough to include us, and our hearts are big enough to include them."

"And Miss Becky too?"

"And Miss Becky, and everyone else we care for, including Billy."

"Okay."

"This is more grown up stuff that I wonder if you're too young for, but a lot has happened in the last few months. Your Daddy did some bad stuff and is locked up in jail. I decided to help Robert and Pen have a baby. Miss Becky moving in so I'd have a friend. It's a lot of changes to our life, and I hope that you can handle all of the changes and that you're okay with them." I reached across the car and squeezed her hand. "Are you good? Are you happy?"

"I'm happy. Are you happy?" Emma said.

"As long as you're happy, I'm very, very happy. I love all the people in my life right now. I feel more loved than I ever have before. Knowing lots of people love me is a very good feeling to have. Doesn't it feel good knowing that if anything happened to me, someone would still love you and take care of you?"

"Yes."

"It makes me feel better knowing you will always be loved and cared for."

"Would you like us to put that in writing?" Pen asked.

"I already know you'll take care of her. I don't need it in writing."

"The writing is for everyone else to know, not us," Robert said. "It would keep Ransom from demanding Emma if anything happened to you. It would let your parents know that Emma will always have a loving home with people who love her."

"Then yes. Let's put it in writing."

"We'll get something started on Monday. We'll set up a trust fund, so Emma will never want for anything."

"Remember what I said about having her work for the things she wants. Don't make her life too easy. Attach rules to it so she has to have a job before she can get money. Don't just give her stuff."

"We remember. We'll take care of it."

Mary said, "That's a very good example of what I'm hoping for in my life. That's what I'm looking for if I enter into this new relationship."

"If that's what it looks like, we won't have to worry about you," Marjorie said.

"No, you wouldn't."

******

Pen and Robert undressed me when we went to bed, kissing me as they bared me. Then Robert and I undressed Pen, and Pen and I unwrapped Robert. His cock was hard before we had his clothes off.

"You didn't get to fuck Robert last night," I told Pen. "It's your turn to fuck your husband. I'll lick you while you do."

"I don't want to put any weight on the baby," Pen said.

"You won't. Robert can spoon you from behind while I lick you from in front. No extra weight on anyone."

That's what we did. Robert entered Pen from the back and I licked Pen's pussy as his cock slid slowly back and forth in her moist sheath, with occasional detours to lick his hairy sack. It was a nice, leisurely, round of sex. Even though I wasn't getting pleasure at the moment, I felt so close to both of them. Pen had several wonderful orgasms before Robert finished inside of her. I felt honored to clean both of them up after their lovemaking, for that's what it was; a profound expression of love between two people committed to one another. I was merely the frosting to their cake.

And when I mounted Robert in a reverse cowgirl, and Pen did the same for us, licking primarily me, with brief forays to his shaft and balls; she was the gravy to the love I felt for him. When he pumped his sperm inside of me as I spasmed from her tongue caressing my clit, I knew they felt for me what I felt for them, and I was content. There could be no real jealousy or animosity between us. That somehow, we'd find a way to make it work, whatever this was, because whatever it was, was good.

When we finished and untangled our limbs, and I was on my back, breathing hard after some lovely orgasms. Pen ran her hand over the swelling of my belly, now thick with Robert's child.

"Sam, I'm so thankful that you still wanted to do this for us when we realized we couldn't hold you responsible for Ransom's theft."

"It was pretty easy," I replied. "It didn't take long for me to fall in love with you both."

"Do you really think we can make this thing we have work?" Robert asked, his hand joining Pen's over his child.

"It might take more work than a normal marriage," I said, "but I think we have a good chance to succeed as long as we love each other and try to recognize all of our needs."

Pen suddenly startled. "I just felt the baby move."

"I did too," Robert said.

"We probably disturbed Junior with that energetic sex we just had," I laughed.

"Are you really ready to stay with us now?" Pen asked. "No more going back to your house?"

"I'm ready. I'm not willing to delay my life any longer because of Rancid. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead."

They both kissed me and then Pen got out of bed, still thin and trim, and lovely. She got something from her jewelry drawer on the dresser. She walked back and handed me a little envelope with my name on it. I opened it up and there was a debit card with my name on it.

"Since you're now a part of my family," Pen said, "this is for you. We don't expect you to buy groceries and supplies for our house with your money. We're in this together now, all in. You'll forever be our plus one from now on. Please use it for clothes for you and Emma, or anything else you need. Since your baby has quickened, I think we need to see if we're going to have a boy or a girl. Why don't you make an appointment with your doctor next week for an ultrasound?"

I pulled her back into the bed and kissed her. She was right. It was time to see if Emma was going to have a brother or a sister.

"Thank you, both of you. I want you both to know how much I love you. Since we're going to be living here permanently from now on, put me to work. Whatever you want or need me to do, I'm yours."

"Do whatever you feel like doing," Robert said, "and whatever your body tells you what you can do. We'll have keys made for you. This is your house now."

I kissed them both again, and we settled in, both of them surrounding and cuddling with me.

I might despise the wretched things my husband had done, but the one good thing to come out of it, was this; the feeling I had as both of their arms wrapped around me as we fell asleep after some damn good sex. I truly knew what it was to be loved by two good people who I adored.

******

Stephanie was feeding the children cereal and milk when I got up, leaving my two lovers in bed. Grant was eating with them. Becky and Mary got up soon after I did. Becky greeted me with a morning kiss. I'm sure both of our breaths smelled and tasted of sex. Both of them had swim suit bottoms on, by which I assumed they were going down to the water. Their tops were quite bare. They sat down for a bowl of cereal as well.

I didn't want to eat much since we'd be having brunch later, but I did have a slice of toast and OJ. When the kids finished eating, Emma asked if she could go to the beach and Becky said she'd look after them, so I said she could. After they all left, Stephanie sat next to Grant, holding his hand, facing me.

"We've talked it over," Stephanie said. "We'd love it if you could have a child for us if you're still willing."

"I'm willing. I mentioned it to Pen. I don't know when it could happen, but she knows it's something I'd like to do for you."

"And you'd have sex with me?" Grant asked.

"If that's how you want to do it. You understand, it's not going to be an ongoing thing. We'd wait until I was fertile, and we'd have sex during that time, enough to ensure I got pregnant, and you'd get the child. It's the only time we'd have sex together. The child will be yours to raise. I won't make any claim on it."

"And you'd have sex with Stephanie as well?" Grant asked.

"Again, that's up to you both. Anything which results in the outcome you desire is fine by me. If Stephanie didn't want to see us together, we could check into a hotel together for a few days. Or you could have sex with her until you were ready to orgasm, then pull out of her and push into me for your release."

"How did you manage it with the Tafts?" Stephanie asked.

"As an admitted bisexual, Pen wanted to be there and participate as much as possible. Initially, it was just me having sex with Robert while Pen watched. I felt that she was getting the short end of the stick and encouraged her to have sex with her own husband and let him cum in me when he orgasmed as an alternative. It eventually reached the point where Pen and I were licking each other in a sixty-nine while Robert had sex with me. As time went by, it became more love making between the three of us, than a breeding. Since I don't intend to do this more than it takes to become pregnant, and only the one time, it may not become quite as intimate as it was with them, though I certainly don't intend it to be merely a mechanical act to get pregnant. I enjoy sex, and I certainly intend to enjoy it with you in the process if that's how you both want to proceed."

"And they're both okay with this?" Grant asked. "I like my job."

"Well, Pen knows, and I assume Robert was told, as she doesn't keep things from him. They gave me my own debit card last night and said I'm getting keys to the house, so I'm guessing there isn't a huge problem there. I'm moving here permanently, Stephanie, so feel free to put me to work. Whatever you need, from making beds and cleaning house to grocery shopping."

"They want you to work?" Stephanie asked.

"I want to work. I don't intend to be a leech. Nor should Emma. We can start teaching her to make her own bed the way you'd like it made, and keeping her room tidy. Give her small tasks she can learn to do on her own."

"Do you know how to shoot?" Grant asked.

"I'm a reasonably good shot," I replied.

"Since you seem to be in some danger, I'd like to take you to a range and see how well you do, and get you armed. I'm sure the police would sign off on a concealed carry permit given what happened."

"Whatever you want."

The rest of the household began to rise. Most of them didn't bother with breakfast. Once Robert and Pen got up, I showered and got dressed for brunch. Becky joined me about halfway into my shower. We washed each other when she did. Well, I washed her more since I was closest to finishing, wearing a shower cap to keep my hair dry.

"How was your night with Mary?" I asked.

"Great. She's as good as you are when it comes to oral sex."

"Hopefully, even better as she's likely done it longer."

"You must have had a good teacher, because she's not better, just different."

I laughed and pulled her close for another kiss.

"Pen gave me a debit card last night since I've agreed to move in. I guess we're here for the duration."

"Do I need to move back in with my roommates?"

"No. You should move here with us."

"I'll need transportation to get to school. I can't really live here."

"Yes you can. You can use my car. I'll get you put on my insurance this week. I'm sure I'll be riding with security guards or Grant for the foreseeable future."

"Thank you, Sam."

"Don't mention it."

"Are you sure you're okay with me spending time with Mary?"

"I want you to live your life as you see fit. I don't want you to commit your life to me, because I can't commit my life to you. As long as you're comfortable with what I can give you, you should continue as you are. I guess I don't expect you to put your life on hold for someone who can't give you a proper commitment. I know you might eventually want something more, and you should be free to pursue it if you want."

She kissed me again and we finished up.

Since we'd invited the others over to enjoy the beach, we put on swimwear. Becky added a top now that others would be showing up. Becky and I helped Stephanie make scrambled eggs and bacon for everyone, on the outdoor grill, which we enjoyed out on the deck along with mimosas for all the non-pregnant guests. I noticed that Edith didn't drink either. Did she know, or was she guessing?

I didn't say anything to her. Most women didn't want to announce their pregnancies until after three months to be sure they didn't lose it early on. After brunch, everyone went down to the beach and enjoyed the morning in the sand and surf, except Edith, who had a hair and nail appointment, and Bonnie for her promise to take her.

Around noon, the flowers and and other party supplies began to arrive, and I helped Pen organize that. As promised, everything was set up and ready by two. Edith and Bonnie got back and the bride began preparing for her wedding. Everyone else went into the house with the men getting into their tuxedos or suits as appropriate, if necessary, and the women into their frocks. Emma was happy to be getting into her pretty dress. She was so feminine in so many ways, unlike me, who'd primarily been a tomboy most of my life, happy in jeans and tees.

******

The Minister arrived fifteen minutes before the ceremony. We were all in our finery. I was waiting next to the elevator up on the Widows Walk with Billy, Emma, Jack and Grant. There was a flower covered arbor that made up the altar at the head of the aisle and we were all looking over the Gulf on a beautiful, sunny, late summer day. There were stands of flowers all the way down the aisle. The DJ hired for the reception was playing soft romantic music for the guests as we waited. Ben was already standing under the arbor with the Minister. Marjorie was seated in the front row on the left, with a seat for her husband beside her. There were two chairs on the right for Billy and Emma to sit down after they carried out their functions.

Billy had a pillow with the wedding rings tied to it. Emma had a basket with mixture of, red, white and yellow rose petals. At three on the nose, Edith came up the elevator. There was a security guy on the elevator with her, but he stayed on the elevator when she stepped out. Edith looked terrific in her gown with her hair done up and makeup on.

"You look amazing," I whispered to her.

"I'm so nervous," she said.

"Don't be. See how eager Ben looks. It's like he's waited half his life to find the woman of his dreams, and he did, deciding to marry you within a week. You're not even a first time bride. You've got this."

She smiled gratefully at me.

The DJ started some pre wedding march music and Billy marched up the aisle with the rings, giving them to the Minister before sitting down in the seat set aside for him at the front. His mother and father were sitting in the row behind him. Next to go up were Grant and me. I was holding his arm as we did the slow step to the beat of the music. Grant took his place next to Ben while I waited on the other side.

The wedding processional started and Emma walked down the aisle throwing the flower petals down. She was keeping her steps slow and measured as she'd practiced during the rehearsal, and again as we waited for the bride to arrive. Frank and Edith waited until she'd gone halfway down the aisle before following. The smile on Ben's face was ridiculously wide as he saw his bride approaching.

Edith saw it and smiled back at him. They reached us and her father placed her hand in Ben's while I took her bouquet. Frank took his seat.

Before the ceremony started, they turned to face us.

Edith addressed us. "When I went with my friends to shop for a wedding dress, we talked about some of the strange things we'd either seen at weddings, or heard about from others, from the bride accusing the groom and her maid of honor of sleeping together the day before the wedding, to the bride having already gotten married in Las Vegas while she was having a blow out bachelorette party with her bridesmaids, and her hangover forgotten husband standing up when the minister asked if anyone had an objection.

"My own great grandparents had a snafu when his basic training buddies sent his potential bride on an Eastbound train before he was shipping out to the west coast for his orders to the Pacific during World War II, not realizing the two had consummated the marriage the night before and she was already carrying my grandfather. Their wedding got delayed for over a year as he fought the Japanese.

"We don't have anything quite as wild as those stories, but I think I've got my own story to tell now. One day, my friend and Matron of Honor, Samantha, was going to the mall and asked me if she could pick up anything for me while she went shopping. I told her to bring me a gentleman named Bubba who was well endowed, half in jest, yet half not, because I was lonely.

"She didn't find anyone like that at the mall, so bought me some chocolate instead. She didn't forget what I'd jokingly requested though, so when she met Ben, and found out that he was single, she immediately remembered what I'd wanted when she went shopping that day. She instinctively knew that Ben would be my tall, dark and handsome, and set the two of us up on a blind date, and we were perfect for each other.