My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd been alone ever since my first husband died in the the Second Gulf War, and Ben had never found anyone he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. The attraction was immediate and completely transformative. We haven't wanted to be apart since we met and while it isn't normal for new mothers to announce their pregnancies so early, I'm pleased to announce that Ben and I are beginning our life together blessed with another life."

Ben hadn't known what was coming. Edith had kept it secret from him. I saw the shock on his face moments before he swept her into his arms for an impassioned kiss and warm embrace. The guests began clapping and even the Minister seemed amused.

Their kiss ending, Edith added, "Given the short engagement and even shorter notice, I'm so thankful that all of you could join us as we bind ourselves to one another."

They turned back to the Minister, who from that point on, conducted a normal ceremony.

There didn't need to be a normal reception line since the number of guests was so low and we'd all met one another already. The guests made their way down the elevator to the reception. The DJ needed to move his equipment down there. I dragged Becky and Pen into the bedroom so I could insert their Lushes.

"Leave it on," I said, "but I won't play with the controls. I'll put both of them in the music mode and I hope we dance up a storm."

Henry, the butler, was handling the drink bar. Tony had some small plates with canapés set up since we'd had brunch so early and he figured we might be hungry. In my case, I certainly was. I was eating for two and junior didn't like it when I went too long between meals, so I grabbed four different snacks to tide me over until the big guns were put out.

Ben and Edith started off the dancing with something they'd danced to on their first night out at the Hotel Indigo. Then Edith danced with Jack in their father/daughter dance, while Ben danced with his mother, Marianne. After those two dances, it was everyone on the merry-go-round. I danced with Becky first, and I was holding her when she had her first orgasm from the Lush. I kissed her as her spasms swept through her. I noticed that after Robert danced with his wife, he was dancing with Emma. She stood on his shoes as he made the steps.

"Whew," Becky said. "That was nice."

I danced another one with her before seeking other dance partners. I danced with Robert, then Pen.

"How many times have you cum?" I asked Pen.

"Twice so far."

"I'll bet your pussy is nice and juicy now. Something to look forward to tonight."

She laughed and kissed me.

I took a turn with Emma. I just held her rather than let her stand on my heels. "Did you have a good time dancing with your new Daddy?" I asked.

"Uh-huh. He let me stand on his feet."

"I saw that. I hope that someday, he can walk you down the aisle like Jack did with Edith today. I'd like that for you, to have someone who will take care of you the way I know Mr. Robert will."

I danced with all of the men, and started in on the women after another couple bites of food.

Both Annette and Ruby thanked me for the suggestion of the Lushes to their husbands.

"Are you wearing it now?" I asked Ruby while dancing with her.

Ruby replied. "I certainly am, and I assure you, it's the best dance I've ever attended." She gasped. "Oh, God, what's happening."

I looked around and saw George playing with his phone.

"Your husband is playing around with the controls."

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum."

I held her close as she shivered through what appeared to be an explosive orgasm.

"Mmm, dreamy," she murmured when it was over. "I feel like my juices are running down my legs."

I stepped back a second and looked. "It's not visible yet." I stepped back in. "Did you get the male equivalent when you went shopping?"

"George and Greg went this morning. I don't know what they got except for this thing."

"You'll have to practice not giving too much away when you cum. As long as you wear it, they can give you an orgasm anywhere, the restaurant, church, a PTA meeting. You may not want to leap up in church and scream, 'Hallelujah! I'm cumming.' The preacher may give you the evil eye."

Ruby laughed. "It might make me feel closer to God."

When I was dancing with Annette, she suddenly started shivering. Looking around, it appeared that George was showing Greg how to operate the manual controls.

"Oh, my," Annette said, her orgasm ending. "That was wonderful."

"Do you ever have anal sex?" I asked.

"Not very often," she replied. "I've usually had a little too much to drink."

"My recommendation is never do it when you've been drinking. Anal sex requires more control, not less. Try wearing the Lush when you do it. The vibrations affect both you and your husband when it's so close to his cock. As the alternative, put the Lush in your tush and turn it on when Greg's in your pussy. That's a very special orgasm."

"I'll have to give it a try then. Oh, oh, he's doing it again."

"Lean into me and I'll help support you."

She did, and she was halfway clinging to my neck as her spasms spun through her.

"Oh, my. That was a good one."

"Go dance with your husband so he can't play with the controls," I suggested.

"Maybe I'll dance with Ben, so he can."

"Whatever floats your boat."

Since Annette was going to dance with Ben, I decided to dance with Edith.

"Are you having a good time?" I asked.

"The best. Listen, since we're delaying our honeymoon to spend time with our families, Robert said we could use the 'Odyssey' and take our families out on a cruise for a few days. Do you want to come?"

"I can't. Too much to do this week. I'm not sure you'd have enough cabins for all of us anyway. There's the Master Cabin and four guest cabins. You'll need six for all of both families."

"Robert and Pen aren't going. We'd sleep in the Master Cabin, and Mary was going to sleep in Ben's normal cabin."

"That would work."

"Mary was wondering if Becky could go?"

"She doesn't have classes until next week. She's free to go."

"You won't need her as a baby sitter, or you know, other things?"

"There are plenty of people to look after Emma here at the Taft's, including Pen and Stephanie. She should go while she has the chance. Bonnie might be staying here for a few more days as well. I have Robert and Pen for other things. I'm sure we'll be fine."

"Thank you. I didn't want Mary to be alone. I'm sure there is going to be a lot of sex."

"I'm sure you're right," I laughed.

I danced with Stephanie since I'd already danced with Grant, then Marjorie and Mary.

"You really don't mind if Becky goes with me on the boat?" Mary asked.

"No. I care a great deal for Becky, but I can't promise her more than my affections. I doubt I'll marry her since I'll be living with the Tafts and having another of Robert's children. She needs to do what's best for her. Just don't hurt her. If you're going back to Australia to live with that couple you're interested in, tell her. Don't romance her and dump her. Let her know it's just sex while you're here."

"If it were more?"

"More how? You want her to move to Australia with you? She still has to finish school. I doubt she'd leave before she does. She's invested too much into her education to quit just before her senior year."

"And what if I stayed?"

"That's between you and Becky. Becky is a free agent. I'm her girlfriend, not 'the one'. She's free to seek 'the one', if that's what she wants. I won't stand in her way. I feel like I already have a commitment I'm unwilling to break. As long as you're honest with her and don't hurt her, you're free to pursue any relationship you want with her."

"Would you have sex with both of us?"

"Three sex partners is enough for me. I don't want more."

There was a break in the dancing for the meal. I found Emma and helped her get some food. We sat down on some chairs next to a small table. Becky found us sat down with me.

"Hey, girlfriend," Becky said.

"Hey, yourself. Are you going to go out on the 'Odyssey'?"

"I was thinking about it."

"I don't have a problem with it if you're wondering."

"Would you miss me?"

"Of course I'd miss you. It doesn't mean you shouldn't go. It's your last chance before the school grind starts again. I'd need some stuff from you before you go."

"What stuff?"

"A copy of your driver's license, maybe your social and some other stuff to add you to my car insurance. I want you to be able to drive my car when you get back, so you can get back and forth to school."

"Are you sure you don't want to go on the boat?"

"I can't. There's some stuff with the police I have to do, and add you to my insurance, plus go to the doctor."

"Why are you going to the doctor, Mommy?" Emma asked. "Are you sick?"

"No, honey. Put your hand on my tummy and hold it there. You too, Becky."

They both put their hands on my belly.

"The baby's kicking," Becky said after a moment. Emma's face lit up.

"It definitely is," I said. "I'm going to get an ultrasound so Emma knows whether she's going to have a brother or a sister."

"I can go too, can't I, Mommy?"

"You can go too. I told you you could go when it was time to see if it was a boy or girl. It's time."

"What stuff with the police?" Becky asked. "They already questioned us."

"I think they want me to meet with Ransom. See what he says. I haven't heard back for sure yet, but they knew the wedding was today, and not to bother me until Sunday or Monday at the earliest."

"What do you want to talk to Daddy about?" Emma asked.

"I want to ask him if he tried to kill me, and see what he says, and if I believe him."

Becky squeezed my hand and I squeezed hers back. Emma teared up, but she didn't cry, merely held me tightly.

******

The dancing continued after the meal. I danced with Becky again, and Pen and Robert again. I think I danced at least once with everyone but the DJ and Henry. I had no reason to go to the bar, and it looked like he was kept busy. The reception broke up around nine, but a large chunk of the guests didn't need to go anywhere.

Becky spent the night with us, me and the Tafts, and I think it was partly because she wanted to go on the boat ride, and didn't want to leave me alone the night before they left. I wouldn't really be alone, but she was thinking of me, and I liked that she was. I mostly had sex with her for the same reason, since I'd have the Tafts to myself for the next few days, although Becky and I did take turns sucking on Robert's balls as Pen bounced up and down his shaft. Becky cleaned Pen, while I cleaned Robert.

When we got up Sunday morning, Becky gave me everything I'd need for the insurance, then she packed what she thought she'd need for the trip. I think they planned on going to Key West, because many of them wanted to go there. By ten, the house was substantially emptied out, with only the Smiths, the Tafts, and the Fords left behind other than servants.

Since the day was warm and sunny, the rest of us went to the water. There were three security guards stationed close enough to provide protection, but far enough they provided some privacy. The kids were building a sand castle close to the water. We were a little farther from the water enjoying the sun in our briefest swimwear.

I couldn't really say I looked hot in my bikini anymore. I had a bit too much pregnant belly to look hot, although Pen said I still looked sexy in the way other pregnant women look sexy.

"I don't think pregnant women look sexy," I said. "I think men look at a pregnant woman and think, 'She's a breeder. She could be carrying my child if I'd gotten to her first.' They look at a pregnant woman and want to replace the baby she's carrying with one of their own which is why they think 'sexy'. They're really thinking she should be carrying my kid. I think it's all related to men's primitive lizard brain. The Earth Goddess mentality which caused people to create little pregnant idols to enhance fertility, the survival of the species imperative."

"It's already my child," Robert said. "Why do I still find you sexy?"

"Because you know it's your child and you're programmed to protect me, and by extension, your kid." I pointed at the three security guys up by the house. "You're spending who knows how much money, trying to protect me and my baby. If you were a caveman, you'd be standing over me with a club, threatening any other male who got close to me. You're just slightly more civilized and with a lot more money. Why did Bill kick Ransom in the balls? Because my dickhead husband had messed with his property. Caveman with a club protecting the source of his children, warning off other males. Ransom had to be punished for messing with his woman."

"Then why did Bill allow me to go topless on our trip on the boat?" Bonnie asked. "Shouldn't he have wanted me covered up like a monk?"

"He was bragging about his property. 'Look at my beautiful wife. Look at these magnificent hooters which will feed my young. She's mine, but you can envy me for my choice of breeder.' Just because you don't want anyone else playing with it, doesn't mean you don't want to show it off to other men."

Bonnie looked at Bill. "Is that why you let me go topless? You were bragging on me?"

"Pretty much, yeah. You're hot and my breeder," Bill laughed.

We all laughed. Bonnie pushed him onto his back in the sand and then climbed on top of him, smothering him with kisses.

"Is Sam right about the other thing? When you look at her and see her swelling belly, do you want to put a baby into her?" She asked Bill when she paused for a breath.

"The urge is definitely there, but I've added some layers of civilization. I'd never do it, but she's probably not wrong about why men still find pregnant women attractive. On a purely ascetic level, one can say that Pen is the more lovely of the two women Robert claims, yet I probably feel an equal amount of desire for both."

"There you go," I said, "We're all just breeders to men looking to plant a baby somewhere. It's why you see so many older men with younger women. They're still breeders."

"I'm not," Pen said. "I'm not a breeder anymore. I'm useless."

"You'll never be useless," I said. "For one thing, you were the one who conceived of the idea to give Robert a breeder to replace what you'd lost. Not to mention you have the maternal instincts to help protect his children, despite the fact they're not yours. Nor to mention how much charitable work you do to help other people, protecting everyone's children. Everyone needs someone like you, including me. You're everyone's Mama Bear."

Pen grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Thank you."

"I'm just telling it like it is."

Robert got a phone call and picked up, listening to the voice on the other end. He only said one thing before he hung up. "Yes."

"What's up?" Bill asked.

"A guy broke into Sam's house. The security company wanted to know if he should be apprehended. I said he should."

"We should call the Detective," I said. "This is probably related. The other thing we need to do is make sure Ransom doesn't have any money anymore. We need to clean out his safe deposit box. He can't pay for assassins if he has no money."

"The money thing will have to wait until Monday, but I'll call the Detective now."

Robert made the call. "Detective Hanson, sorry to bother you on a Sunday, but someone just broke into Samantha Ford's house. My security guys are apprehending him. We thought it might be related to the attempted hit on Wednesday night. I use Acme Security. You can call them for details when you're free." A pause, rather lengthy, then, "I've got the number right here." He rattled off a phone number. "We're going to have the State Attorney issuing a warrant for a safe deposit box we know Ransom has with some stolen money in it. We want to remove his ability to pay for other hits. That probably won't happen until Monday." Another pause. "She's right here. I'll let you speak to her."

"Hello, Detective," I said when Robert handed me the phone.

"You weren't at home when the guy tried to break in?"

"No. I've been staying with the Tafts in Naples for a variety of reasons, including the wedding. I'm intending to move in with them on a permanent basis. Other than to clean out my house of my stuff, I don't intend to go there anymore."

"Any chance you can meet with your husband on Monday wearing a wire?"

"I'd be happy to. Looking forward to it, as a matter of fact. Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Acme was only running surveillance on my house. Could you have some deputies check to see if anyone broke into the Smith's or Edith's house? It might be a clue that they're in danger as well."

"Someone will check both houses."

"I appreciate it. What time do you want to meet on Monday?"

"Nine AM okay?"

"Fine, where?"

"The main office on Ben C. Pratt/Six Mile Cypress. I don't want to put the wire on at the jail. Just ask for me."

"Done. Let us know if you find anything at the other two houses."

"Will do."

I hung up and handed Robert his phone. "I hope he rots in hell."

I didn't have to say who. Everyone knew who he was. I looked at Emma, playing down by the water. How sad that she had a father like Ransom, and how I hoped she'd never take on any of his traits.

"Looks like we can't go to the gym on Monday," I said to Bonnie. "It looks like I'll be busy."

"I'd prefer you not go to the gym anymore," Robert said. "It's too far and starts spreading our protection too thin. You can walk the beach, go swimming. Hell, I'll put some gym equipment in here. I can probably use the equipment myself. The older I get the more I have to work just to maintain."

"I don't think that Bonnie can drive down here three days a week. I want to continue working with her. It's going to help me as well when I need to lose my baby weight."

"Robert is right," Bonnie said. "If you're going to move down here, you should stay where you have more protection. I'll continue going without you and come down once a week so you can keep track of my progress. I'll bring Billy. I'm sure that he and Emma would like to see each other on occasion."

"How long can we stay here?" Bill asked. "I don't want to presume too much, but I want to make sure my family is safe."

"You're all welcome to stay as long as you need to," Pen said.

"I hope it's not too long before this is resolved, but we can give you money for food and rent or something," Bill said.

"That's not necessary," Pen said.

"Yes, it is," Robert said.

Pen looked at him in astonishment. I was a little surprised as well.

Robert said, "Bill is a proud man and wouldn't want any other man taking care of his family. He's no different than Sam. He wants to pull his own weight."

Bill put out his hand. "Whatever you think is fair is fine by me."

Robert shook. "We'll work it out. Bonnie can help with the housework with Sam, so it might not be as much as you think, but it will be fair."

If I didn't want freebies, it would make sense that Bill wouldn't either. He'd refused the money Robert offered until he was ready to start his business. Robert made the right decision.

"Speaking of housework, we don't need Tony to cook for us. We can handle regular meals just fine," I said. "Since I'm going to be out tomorrow, I'll pick up groceries. I'll also need to get my car, so Becky has a vehicle for school. I also need to see my insurance agent and put her on my policy. What's the easiest way to give you all of my money back, Robert?"

"Why do you want to do that?" Pen asked. "You're earning that money by giving us a child."

"Because if Ransom, or whoever is trying to kill me, is trying to do it for money. I don't want them to get a fucking cent if I die. I want the cupboard to be bare. You can stick it into a savings account and give it back when this is over."