My Husband's Fantasies Ch. 08

Story Info
How orgasms break up the monotony of a long train journey.
2.3k words
4.51
5.4k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I think I have mentioned previously, another one of PJ's passions was to connect via WhatsApp whilst he was in the middle of pleasuring himself. He particularly enjoyed doing this when I was not on my own and in a public place. Sometimes whilst I was out shopping, other times whilst walking the dog or whilst out for a meal with friends, he liked to put me in awkward situations.

Often I could turn the sound down and visit the toilet as it was an unwritten rule that casual hanging up wasn't allowed. This meant I could join him by rubbing my clit and we would whisper filthy encouragement to each other. It felt good to get myself off quietly whilst watching my husband erupt all over himself quite loudly.

If ever I took a train journey I could guarantee I would be watching a cock ejaculating at some stage. Invariably, I'd get sent a few dirty texts quickly followed by a few dick-pics.

The first time this happened the women behind me, I'm sure, had me down as some porn watching nymphomaniac as I heard a little gasp and some giggling. PJ later told me they kept popping up to watch him, not realising it was a live performance.

A few pre-lockdown weeks later I was on a train to London for a meeting. I spent the first part of the journey catching up with some emails before getting the inevitable texts, pics and then the WhatsApp call.

I always booked a forward facing seat at a table and had my laptop in front of me when my phone rang. When PJ's image appeared he was lying on our bed slowly stroking his cock with a big smile on his face. He was completely naked and short of hanging up which was not really allowed there was no way I could avoid watching him wanking himself off.

It was a busy train and it was difficult not to be overlooked as I had the aisle seat and the other seats around the table were also occupied. I was stuck at the table as I didn't want to leave my belongings unattended and there was a queue for the toilets anyway.

For fear of upsetting the person I was sitting next to for the rest of the journey I angled the phone away from her but this meant that it could be seen by others as they passed by.

I was relying on it just looking like I was watching porn which I was relatively comfortable with and, whilst I must have blushed initially, I regained my composure sufficiently to engage with PJ. I just smiled and encouraged him to continue. At one stage I told him to hurry up but I could tell by the look on his face that he had no intention of finishing what he was up to quickly.

He was really enjoying himself and as I didn't want to spoil his climax I angled the phone around a little so he could see the other passengers. He was using quite a lot of lube to help him really enjoy his afternoon so his cock was really shiny and always brightly lit to add to my embarrassment. He knew I was struggling to be discreet and he was revelling in my discomfort. I could see that he was rock hard and his cock looked massive as it was quite close to the screen.

It wasn't long into this call that I heard a gasp over my shoulder and heard someone say, "Hey is that live?" when I turned to look it was a young blonde girl with a bright pink t-shirt who had a clear view of my phone's screen and a big smile on her face.

She seemed to be in a group all wearing the same t-shirt and I quickly realised that it was a birthday trip to London for a group of girls.

I knew PJ wouldn't mind and as a few of the party gathered round to watch him in action I had to try to explain what was happening. I made up that it was a service I subscribed to where I could watch men masturbating live. I added that regardless of where he was up to I might have to terminate the call to deal with any business matters that arose.

This got a few grumbles so, thinking ahead, I did say that I was allowed other devices on the subscription service and if they wanted I could add one of their numbers. Almost immediately I got another call and reluctantly had to cut PJ off. He had heard the conversation and knew what was coming next.

On a piece of paper I asked a girl for her number and texted it to PJ with the message "WhatsApp Debbie on this number and she will help you get over the line, xx"

I then became engrossed in a preparatory call for my London meeting and had to concentrate on that. However over my shoulder I could hear giggling and gasps and see that Debbie's phone had something of a crowd around it.

When I spoke to PJ later he was deliriously happy that he had managed to perform for at least six of the group of young women on the train who were celebrating their friend's 30th birthday.

He claimed that he had come almost 'on demand' but had managed to get Debbie's mother to expose her tits to him by way of encouragement.

He was a little worried that Debbie now had his number but I just told him to block her and that would be the end of it. He said he would.

However, when I got back from my trip, he confessed that he had another call late the following night from Debbie's mum, Janice, and they'd had a steamy 30 minute WhatsApp masturbation session where they'd climaxed together.

During our next cock-lock session I had PJ unlock his phone and found that he'd also sent Janice (and/or Debbie and the rest of the group) about a dozen photos of his cock and there had been a number of texts telling him how horny they had all got looking at them.

It was at this point that I blocked and deleted the number before it got further out of hand. I left him the topless pictures he'd been sent so as not to completely ruin his day though. I'm pretty sure that his cock has been seen by most of the thirty-somethings in the Warrington area and beyond as Debbie and Janice didn't seem to be the discreet types.

To be fair, PJ wasn't shy about showing his cock to people so that didn't really bother either of us.

The train WhatsApp calls continue to this day but nothing has rivalled what unfolded on that trip. I know PJ has this as a fulfilled fantasy that he recalls regularly as he has brought it up to me a few times and we've enjoyed recounting events. I am a little less worried about being caught watching him wanking now as I have the explanations lined up and I know when PJ rings me he is ultimately hoping for a similar experience.

I don't think women caught watching porn is as taboo as men doing it which, whilst maybe unfair or sexist, is fine by me as I don't have to scurry off to a private spot and I can get my spare hand into my knickers without seeming too obvious. I tend to wear skirts/dresses on trains for this very reason. I can open my legs slightly to allow my fingers to get wet and find my clit.

The return journeys are when I have my own private fun, I don't have work that needs to be done and I can decompress from the work meetings I've attended. If anything, getting myself off helps this process. Trains seem less crowded on the way home and my thoughts invariably turn to how I can come. PJ doesn't often call me on these journeys as I don't tell him when I'm leaving if I want some 'me time'.

Initially, I would use the train toilet but after starting to tease myself in my seat one time and not fancying a long unsteady walk down the centre of the train to the unsanitary loo, I'd just carried on at a leisurely pace with my coat across my knee and looked out of the window as I'd orgasmed. The guy opposite had no idea and I just smiled at him when I'd finished as he briefly looked up from his laptop.

The most brazen I've been was when in a busy rush hour trip home I'd got more and more worked up. I'd not helped myself by searching for stories of 'female public orgasms' and had almost challenged myself to see how much sexual frustration I could tolerate. I'd got worked up by imagining my fellow travellers watching me openly strip off, lie on the table and stuff three fingers into myself.

In my fantasy, they used one hand to spread my pussy lips or squeeze my tits and used the other to wank themselves off at the same time. I was lying with my fanny facing the window as we crawled to a stop in busy station and crowds of people on the platform had gazed into my open sex until the train had set off again.

Other male passengers were gathered round and had their hands down the front of their trousers and were obviously wanking too. I imagined that we'd all come together and got a round of applause at the end from the other passengers watching my performance in the carriage.

On this trip I was sitting next to a dark haired woman with a pony tail and glasses, probably early 30s. She was pretty and pretty quiet as her friend, opposite me, who had short fair hair and was wearing a white blouse with too many buttons undone, did most of the talking. Mundane stuff really with the odd complaint about parents or money or both. I formed the opinion, rightly or wrongly that they were a couple. The fourth around our table was a sleeping fifty something year old guy who had obviously been drinking all afternoon and was out of it.

I'd eventually got myself to a point where, as a cold shower wasn't available, I knew I was going to have to masturbate before I exploded and inexorably my fingers found their way inside my knickers to my now soaking wet pussy lips. Despite the long build up I was still surprised just how wet I was. My knickers were wet through and I was basically sitting in a puddle. My left hand, almost absent-mindedly pulled out a packet of tissues from my handbag as my right hand went to work.

I felt there really was no turning back and any 'tickets please', 'you're in my seat' or 'this is your stop' would be getting ignored. The only getting off I had planned was happening in the next few minutes and I wasn't intending to leave my seat to do it.

I hardly noticed that the couple at my table had stopped talking as I looked out of the window at the countryside speeding by and I slowly stroked my clit. I was in heaven. Once I start rubbing myself I find it impossible to stop and I knew I was only a few minutes from orgasm.

I hadn't noticed either that my foot had been tapped and I only looked up when my knee was bumped by the woman opposite me. She was grinning at me and glancing at her friend. When I looked at her, she was blushing and looking down but smiling too. I'd been rumbled by these two but not in a disapproving way and, in any event, I couldn't have easily stopped.

I continued to rub my clit for my audience as they both watched my every move. I hoped they would join in but they were just transfixed, I think, that the stranger they were travelling with was about to orgasm in front of them. It was obvious to them what I was up to and they could tell from my breathing that I was close.

Nobody said a word as I slowly pleasured myself and hardly moved a muscle so as not to make it obvious what I was doing. But they knew and clearly didn't mind me continuing. The woman opposite just slowly mouthed the words, 'Please don't stop'.

I was looking directly into her eyes when I did come and she was practically bouncing up and down in her seat with excitement as I did. I don't know if our connection helped me but it certainly didn't put me off in the slightest.

The next few minutes are a bit sketchy to recall but I remember shushing her repeatedly as she enthused about how 'amazing' and 'brilliant' it was watching me 'jilling off for her' and when I'd recovered the three of us chatted for the rest of the journey. Mainly talk about our lives and where we'd been and were going, not about them watching me masturbate on a busy train thankfully.

I resisted exchanging numbers or getting too personal. It wasn't that awkward at the time but I dread to think what I'd be listed as in her phone and I'm sure I'd be embarrassed if we ever met up again or she introduced me to anyone. "Oh this is Sandy, the woman I told you about who masturbates on the 15.56 from Euston to Piccadilly", hmmm, no thanks.

I've had quite a few other unnoticed (I think) orgasms on train journeys but none of them as exhilarating as that one, so far. I imagine lots of women do it but I've never caught anyone like I was caught.