My In-Law Art/Porn Affair Pt. 03

Story Info
I am slowly drawn into having filmed sex with my mum-in-law.
2.1k words
3.82
5.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

The Story So Far

I am planning to fuck my mum-in-law (Edith) with the knowledge, consent and participation of my father-in-law (Jim). This will also be filmed. My wife, Lilly, doesn't know about our plan to make her a cuckold. She is away on a teacher and teaching assistant bonding course. Lilly is a teaching assistant.

I am taking advantage of her absence to go over to stay with my in-laws, watch porn and bond in an entirely different way from my wife'.

A NIGHT OF WATCHING PORN

After dinner Jim, Edith and I sat down for a night of watching porn films. Edith wanted me to get to know what kind of film she wanted us 3 to be filmed doing the what comes naturally.

It was strange that I was going to watch porn with my in-laws when Lilly and I rarely did. But it added to my attraction to the project.

Lilly is a prude and Edith is the opposite. So Edith was my guide to the exotic world of contemporary internet porn.

OLD PEOPLE VIDEOS

I never knew that there is a whole genre of Old People Porn films. This genre includes Old Couples, Old People 3somes, Old Lesbians, Young and Old and Granny sex videos. Edith had chosen one called "Mother And Son" as one of the better ones.

THE "MOTHER AND SON" VIDEO

I hadn't told Edith and Jim about my erotic dream about watching Jim fuck Edith and about the raging hard on it gave me. So it was pure coincidence that this was a man having a dream about having sex with an older woman (his mother).

I suspect that Edith had chosen this particular video to test my response. Would I like seeing a woman pretty much like her with a young man. The only difference was that I wanted to have sex with my wife's mother, not my own mother.

Edith commented "Many of the videos contrive a reason why the people are to have sex. Only occasionally is the wait for the action worthwhile. But this shows the man in bed and then the screen fades to show this is his dream or possibly his his deep wish. It takes just 20 seconds to get into the action.

Many films take 10 minutes of boring contrivance until it gets to the sex action."

THE VIDEO'S DREAM SEQUENCE

The son is on his bed clad only in a loosely placed towel. His mother comes into his bedroom dressed in a long white nightie. She is worried that he didn't answer her call. The Edith in the video asks her son to dance with her. As he rises the towel drops. Edith paused the video so I could see his partially erect cock.

His manhood was slightly smaller than my penis.

She said "Jim tells me that your penis is better than that man's. If so, I am in for a real treat. It was partly why I wanted you."

RETURNING TO THE VIDEO

The mother and son danced briefly. They end up laying on top of the bed. He is naked and she is still in her nightie. They kiss. Then the camera angle changed and Edith paused the video again.

CRITICAL ANALYSIS

Jim said "Look at the composition of this shot. You have the contrast of the sun tanned man's skin and his untanned skin where he wears shorts or swimming costume. This whiteness contrasts with his dark pubic hair and his dark semi erect penis. This colour contrasts with the white dressing gown which leads the eye to the woman's vaginal area.

The woman's left arm is on the man's shoulder pulling him down for a prolonged kiss."

Edith explained "A great art film tries to make every frame tell its own story. I am pretty sure that, despite its low budget, the Director wanted his work to be not merely explicit but also artistic."

RETURNING TO THE VIDEO

Edith un-paused the video. The couple rise and she took off her nightie in one swift, effortless motion and casts it aside. The young man is still perched on the bed. He reaches out to suck on the older woman's breasts. She throws her head back letting her hair fall dramatically.

Edith paused the video once again.

DELAYED GRATIFICATION

She said to me "Wouldn't you like to be that man sucking my breasts and making me tingle with excitement like that older woman?"

I said "Of course I would like to play with your breasts. Yours are larger than that lady's breasts for one thing. I like looking at your melons when you are in your one piece swimming costume. And of course when you show lots of.."

Breaking into my speech Edith said "Patience, young man, will get its reward. I certainly want your body to entertain my erotic desires. But I like the wait for my erotic desires to be fulfilled. I want you to fuck me but I also want us both to have to wait. Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen, so to speak.

You want to know what I look like naked and what I am like to fuck. I want to see you naked and I want to know what it is like to be fucked by the man who fucks my daughter. Its all about delayed gratification. It makes the eventual viewing and actions even more sensational.

Its the difference from you turning the tap on and having a drink and the man who has been without water in a desert. Although the parched man is given the same amount of water, he will saviour it a whole lot more."

I AGREE TO NUDE MODELLING

At this point Jim intervened "Later, when Edith has gone to bed, would it be okay for me to video you naked? After all you will have to get used to being naked and being filmed. I won't spoil it for my wife by showing her the video of you parading naked. Its only one step beyond us being naked together in the swimming pool changing room."

I said "I suppose that's okay. If I can't accept being filmed nude, the art project is a no go. It makes sense. I suppose that is partly why you are so keen on the project. You get a thrill from male nudity. You want to see what my dick looks like in action and not just floppy in the changing rooms."

Jim nodded and said "But I don't want to fuck you. I'm not gay in that sense. I'm not even bisexual. I'm just homoerotic.

I also like to think that I give pleasure to other men and women when I flaunt my prick at the nudist beach. I parade along the waterfront. People are happy to see me naked. As I parade I like to look back at the men's packages, be they small or medium or large, European or Asian or black.

I get more pleasure looking at their cocks than the women's naked bodies.

Though of course I get delight in seeing a woman naked. Some of my gay nudist friends can not enjoy the nude females. They think appreciating beauty makes them less gay. For the life of me, I can't understand how anyone can not enjoy a woman nude."

"ART IS BEAUTY" MANIFESTO

Edith added "I suppose I am more egalitarian. Its not whether its a man or a woman, its the aesthetic. I appreciate beauty. Some men have it, some women don't. Some couples have it. You, Stephen, and you, my husband both have this beauty in spades. That is why I want us 3 to have beautiful sex together.

Our beautiful sex will be art of the highest quality because we are all beautiful people. My daughter hides her beauty from the world. We are not afraid to say that we are proudly beautiful."

I said "That is some manifesto. It is worthy of Picasso declaring his artistic intent or Andy Warhol making us aware of the beauty of soup cans or Monet making us aware of the beauty of water lillies. I now declare that I am beauty and I have a duty to share my beautifulness with the world."

Jim said "And with me being your Monet with my phone's camera."

BACK TO THE VIDEO

Edith smiled and then said "Now just watch how effortlessly the couple get into the next pre-arranged position. Its like Fred Astaire designed it. That is what you need to do in our art video.

The couple did indeed glide onto the bed. Edith paused it when the camera looked down from the son's head with his mother laying on top of him. It showed both the mother's wonderful tits and the son's cock resting on his stomach. The mother then takes his prick between her hands and plays with it. She then puts it between her breasts. Then she gets off him and she lays on the bed.

The son plays with his mothers pubic hair and then the camera angle changes so you see his cock resting on top of her pubic hair. Then they fuck for about a minute and he withdraws. We see him wank and the mother's pubic hair, stomach and breasts. It is not clear whether he comes over his mother or not.

It continues with the son kissing between his mother's breasts. Her lily white legs then trap his suntanned body as he humps her vigorously.

Then the dream ended and 10 seconds later so did the video.

I said "I get what you mean about every shot should tell a story"

REAL HOMEMADE SEX VIDEO

Next up was a video called "Real Homemade Sex Video"

Edith started it at 4 minutes where it displayed an intimate shot of the wife's cunt.

Jim said "Too gynaecological, more like a sex ed video. Sex on a couch is too porn contrived, though it did show off the wife's breasts swaying. Her orgasm sounds were contrived. They were probably added after the video was taken.

His withdrawal wasn't shown properly."

Edith said "Our video will have the natural sounds that lovers make."

THE PENIS AS ART

Edith fast forwarded the film and paused it.

She said "But this is the highlight. Look at that man's cock."

The man's willy and crotch and groin took up the full TV screen,

Lilly held forth "Its not a post coital cock. Its only partially erect. It is so wonderfully thick. But look at the pubic hair. It is scruffy. Its neither shaved nor full.

He should have used his penis more. We should have seen his prick in its flaccid and semi-aroused state at the start of the video.

And he shouldn't have been afraid to show it withdrawing from his wife's pussy."

CALIGUA PORN EXCERPTS

This is another popular thing on internet porn sites. Lots of people have selected the things that they like from this highly controversial film. Apparently the Director added explicit sex scenes without the main steam actors knowing that the art film was now effectively a porn film. I saw Caligua before I met Lilly and I was astounded. Little did I realise that some of the most explicit bits went so quickly that you never realised what you had watched.

Now with the internet you see clearly what extras were added.

Edith and Jim had chosen their favourite sexy bits of this famous "Art Porn Crossover" film, Caligua. They had taken screen shots of their favourite bits. They then upgraded the screen shots using a commercial photo upgrade software package. They used the screen shots to make a slideshow.

THE "TWO WOMEN SUCKING A COCK" SCENE

There is a famous scene involving 2 women sucking off an enormously large cock.

Edith and Jim reduced this to 20 upgraded screenshots. These slideshow then played one photo every 10 seconds. This had the advantage of showing the cock being sucked and licked very slowly. It also cut out non sexual elements, because my in-laws had selected the area of a photograph they wanted to capture.

And the photos are in high definition so you see everything in pin point detail. It also meant that people can pause on a particular photo much easier than trying to stop a video.

I thought that this was an excellent way to show off the sex and cinematography of Caligua. Their edited selection had 500 likes. This apparently is a low number.

EDITH RETIRES TO BED

Edith said "Well I'll leave you 2 gentlemen to your video recording." and went upstairs to bed.

My days as an artistic / porn star was about to start. Jim was going to photograph me nude.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers