My In-Law Art/Porn Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
I am slowly drawn into having filmed sex with my mum-in-law.
1.2k words
3.67
9.2k
10

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers

At this stage I was interacting with my father-in-law (Jim) and my mother-in-law (Edith) with the intention of me fucking my wife's mother. Worse than my cuckolding of Lilly was that it would be filmed as an artistic video project.

Jim, Edith and I are members all members of a private swimming club. Although Edith is a lot older than me, she looks good in a bathing suit. She has large breasts and makes the most of them when not in a swimming costume. Nature has been kind to Elsie and although her face has a few crows feet it is still beautiful. Lilly is petite and so her mother's large bosoms are a great attraction to me. My wife is a prude and Jim and Edith are free spirits. I am less prudish than Lilly but more prudish than Jim. I would never in a million years invite someone to fuck my wife. Jim was happy to broach the subject with me.

As Jim told me "Lots of men want to fuck a mother and a daughter. Few are given the opportunity to have an affair with their wife's mother and have the father's blessing and his active participation."

I didn't ever think that I would be unfaithful. Lilly is much younger than I am. So I guess I instinctively feared that she might take a lover more her own age. But here I was planning to be the dastardly villain in our marriage.

LEGAL DEFINITION OF INFIDELITY

Many would call this planning an infidelity. But, legally speaking, infidelity occurs "when a person feels that their partner has violated the relationship norm by interacting with someone who is not a part of their relationship".

I had already made "a breach of trust and/or violation of agreed overtly or covertly agreed norms of marital exclusivity".

If I were to tell my wife about my planned infidelity it would, legally speaking, be termed emotional abuse.

THE DOWNSIDE OF INFIDELITY

Apparently men are more distressed by sexual infidelity, while women are more upset by emotional infidelity. But that doesn't accord with the feelings of my clients. Whether a man or a woman they feel anger and loss equally. Even the clients who have been unfaithful try to justify themselves to me. Often the adulterer wants revenge from the wronged party, which is one of the strangest part of many divorces.

One man (not my client) spent £50,000 on contesting the ownership of the dog. He didn't actually want the dog but it was the last weapon he had to use against his wife. It held up the divorce for ages, which stopped her getting remarried. This was all that the man wanted. Presumably he thought spending £50K was worthwhile to make his wife's life a little bit more difficult.

It is the clashes over parent's rights to visit and care for their children that require the wisdom of Solomon. Luckily we don't have a child. But if we did, I recognise that this could be a sticking point even though I would want a quickie divorce.

PREPARING FOR A DIVORCE

Clearly I was interacting with intent to fuck my wife's mother. It was possible that Lilly might discover my actions to date and go for a divorce.

Having decided that I wouldn't make her divorce difficult made me feel good about myself.

If Jim and Edith promised to put me up until I found a flat, then Lilly could stay in the house. I would offer a cash settlement of half of my bank balance and 10% of my salary until she remarried or found a live in partner.

EXPLAINING WHY I WANTED TO CHEAT

I know that those of my clients who are the innocent party want to know "Why did he (or she) want to cheat on me?".

MY LETTER OF EXPLANATION TO LILLY

I composed a letter trying to address my reasons. It read

My darling Lilly,

I suspect that along with anger and despair and perhaps a hunger for revenge you may want to know the truth about my affair.

I am entirely to blame for my adultery. I accept full blame for cheating on you. It wasn't that you didn't meet my needs. I wasn't lonely or feeling that I was being ignored. You are not controlling or inattentive. You made time for me even though you are busy with work. I didn't have any issues that justified me going outside of our relationship.

You always cared for me. I failed to care for you. I broke the trust that should have existed in our relationship. I knew it would be extremely painful for you if you were to discover my affair. It's not that I don't value being monogamous. I am not taking refuge by pretending to be a sex addict or that it was a spur of the moment thing.

I did like the thrill of being with a different woman. A woman with a different figure and an extreme set of ethics. It really was a one-time fling. I hadn't been with another woman before my affair. If our marriage survives I won't ever betray you again.

I know my affair will be difficult to excuse. My hope is that, because it only happened once, and you're sure I'll never do it again, you will forgive me.

I love you, and loved you even when having my affair. I was always conscious that I intended to break my marriage vow to forsake all others. One part of me wanted to tell you but how do you tell your wife you are tempted to stray.

Really I'm not a bad person but I have done a bad thing. You have done everything to make ours the happiest of marriages.

Yours, in loving kindness,

Stephen

BEHAVE NORMALLY

I had settled my conscience as far as someone reasonably can. I knew I could now set off to further my intended adulterous affair.

The night before Lilly went on her team bonding course we had a cuddle and then great sex. I know from my divorce work that men need to keep up with their usual marital arrangements. Some adulterers over-compensate and try to have more sex.

Other adulterers change behaviours to make their spouses unhappy.

Some adulterers like to leave clues of their affair. With some it is an unconscious desire to confess.

But for others it is a game of "I know something that you don't".

One of my clients was in the latter category. She hid her love letters under the marital bed and didn't try to hide their emails and texts. She paid heavily for her game. Her husband threatened to reveal all of the sordid details and she folded in the game of matrimonial monetary settlements. Her instruction to me was "settle as quickly as possible." I did as instructed and that meant throwing money at the problem. Lets just say that he now lives in a big house and she doesn't.

I kissed Lilly, which was our usual practice, before she went to her bonding session. I then went to my in-laws to bond in an entirely different and erotically charged manner. It would be dinner followed by a night of watching and discussing porn and art.

It was another stage towards fucking Elsie and making full use of her wonderful body.

LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers