My In-Law Art/Porn Affair Pt. 07

Story Info
I am slowly drawn into having filmed sex with my mum-in-law.
2k words
3.45
2.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers

The Story So Far

I am planning to fuck my mum-in-law (Edith) with the knowledge, consent and participation of my father-in-law (Jim). This will also be filmed. My wife, Lilly, doesn't know about our plan to make her a cuckold. Edith, Jim and I will meet Chris, who will direct the video, on Tuesday, which is 3 days away.

THE STORY CONTINUES

Once again I had an erotic dream.

But this time Lilly was involved, although she was a bit plumper than she really is. But she was still petite with the really prominent nipples. Lilly's nipples are very sexy in real life. She also had even firmer buttocks which she really has.

The dream involved an idealised version of Jim waiting to fuck an even bigger breasted version of Edith. The idealised version of Jim was about 10 years younger than the real Jim and had less of a paunch. The fantasy version of Jim had a longer and thicker penis than Jim had in reality His cock hung down over his jet black pubic hair and was half way towards his knees.

My wife was there alongside me. She was naked and held my cock. I fondled her breasts and played with her erect red nipples. She was making my cock hard as she watched very movement her father made.

She said "I love watching Dad's dick sway. Its so different from your cock. It's so large and thick and..."

She searched for a suitable word. I said "suckable?"

My wife replied "large that I must let him fuck me."

The fantasy Lilly was getting more enjoyment than I was seeing her Dad's prick. The fantasy Lilly wanted to be more than a voyeur. She and I were dogging her naked parents. We were both waiting for her Dad to hide his salami inside of Edith. But Lilly wanted her Dad to fuck her instead.

The fantasy Lilly stopped playing with my cock walked up and stared at her fantasy father's man-meat. She was only 6 inches away from his 10 inch penis. She took it in her hand. Her father just stood there while his daughter played with his increasingly large dong.

She said to her fantasy Dad "I want to see you fuck Mum. I want you to go to town pushing your prick into her vagina. I want to see you climax. Fuck Mum as hard as you can. The harder you fuck her the better. Then I want you to fuck me doggy style. I want to feel your enormous cock ramming me even harder than you fuck Mum."

In reality Lilly would have been outraged to be invited to see her father naked. She would run in the opposite direction if she were asked to look at her father's cock. She would run as fast and as far as she could to avoid seeing her father ramming his erect cock into her mother's pussy.

The fantasy Lilly then said to me "I don't see why Mum should get all the fun. Lets suck his cock and enjoy its length and girth. Isn't it just the most wonderful prick you have ever seen?

When he is really hard you and Mum can watch him give me the ultimate orgasm."

MY COCK

The dream ended. My cock was rampant. Lilly slept oblivious that I had a raging hard-on. I find it hard to wank when Lilly is around. But this time I just had to take advantage of my erection. My hand reached down and started to pull my penile skin up and down. Normally the shame of wanking with Lilly present stops any erection. But the dream was so erotic that I partially overcame the shame element. But only partially.

Nature was saying "go fast and orgasm" my psychology was telling me "this is shameful". As a result of these 2 conflicting demands I had to have a slow wank. I needed to bring myself to orgasm but I didn't want to wake my wife. It had to be a quiet wank. This is difficult because I like to shout things as I wank.

So it had to be slow and quiet. Which actually worked out well. Delaying the delightful sensation of my orgasm, with the fear of Lilly waking up, gave me the best orgasm ever. Usually I grunt when the sperm shoots out, like some tennis players do when they want to hit the ball harder. This time I had to gently breathe out.

Normally I rest for a minute or 2 and then wipe my sperm off. I like feeling the sensation of my cock going back to its flaccid state. But this time I couldn't just rest, luxuriate and wipe my ejaculate off. That would risk waking Lilly.

So I lay there with my cum congealing on my pubic hair. I was aware of the sweet smell of my semen. I worried that Lilly would smell it when she woke up. I wanted to go and wash my smelly cum stained pubic hair. But I didn't want to spoil the post orgasm sensation.

MY EMOTIONS

I had so many different feelings. I hated not being able to masturbate when Lilly was around. I wanted to wake my wife from her slumbers and declare that I like to wank. I wanted to say to Lilly what Kevin Spacey said to his wife in American Beauty. But, (unlike in that film) Lilly rarely refused me sex. There was also the theme of the dream of Lilly being a lead in sexual matters. She occasionally was and only occasionally. But in the dream she was definitely in charge of everyone. She gave orders to her Mum, Dad and me. Then there was the relief that Lilly accepted that I wanted her Dad's cock.

BISEXUALITY

In the dream it was inferred that Lilly knew I was bisexual. She had said "I don't see why Mum should get all the fun. Lets suck his cock and enjoy its length and girth". That part that said "lets suck his cock" showed that she actively wanted me to enjoy being bisexual.

In reality of course Lilly knowing that I had a sexual encounter with her Dad would have ended our marriage. But I think that without her saying "lets suck his cock" the dream would have been more of a nightmare.

But to the sexually dominant Lilly my bisexuality didn't matter.

I speculated about how I would feel if Lilly and I were watching Jim prepare to fuck Edith with Lilly and I watching. I supposed that Lilly sent me away. I supposed she told me "I don't want you to see me playing with and sucking my Dad's cock. It is now my plaything and not yours any more. Remember that I only stayed married to you if you obey my every command."

I supposed that she then said "You have watched Dad fuck Mum. But she really wanted me to watch her being Dad's cock slut. Your video was just a stepping stone to what Mum and Dad really wanted. They really wanted me to their menage. But they didn't want you to leave our marriage. You are now my sex slave. If you get out of line we have the video to send to your workmates."

I don't want you to see Dad ram his giant cock up my tight cunt. You know I reserve having doggy style sex for Dad. I give you permission to wank but not to watch Dad give me yet another orgasm. Mum doesn't like you watching our intimate moments. Now go. And if you wank use tissues to wipe your cum.

Mum likes knowing that you masturbated thinking of us fucking. She likes seeing the soiled tissues. She knows how much you hate us knowing you wank. It gives her more of a thrill knowing that our menage overcomes the shame of you pulling yourself off.

And lie on top of the bed, because Mum may want to see you struggling to orgasm. Its one of her kinks, she never realised she had."

I felt angry because my wife was excluding me, and shame that my wife and in-laws knew my masturbatory fears. I felt belittled that others had sex and I was just a wanker who wanked for Edith's weird pleasure.

I realised that I was feeling what Lilly would feel if she knew about my menage with her parents.

THE BIG QUESTIONS

Then came the big questions. Deep down in my sub conscious did I want Lilly to have sex with her father while I watched?

I rejected the idea that Lilly had any sexual desires yet alone fantasies about Jim. It wasn't a real Jim because (in the dream) he had a prick that was more like a porn star's cock. It was much larger and thicker than the average man's.

Perhaps deep down I did want this. But who, other than a hypnotist, can really know what is in a person's subconscious? Even under hypnosis a person may not say what they actually want. They may just tell the hypnotist whatever gets them out of the difficulty of being totally honest, or of accessing things of which they are no longer aware or were never ever aware of.

The hypnotist may unwittingly plant an idea in the person's mind. I recalled a famous experiment where someone, under hypnosis, was told she had spilled a punch bowl on the bride at a wedding. She believed that she had. She even came up with a lot more detail to flesh the incident out.

If it is true that there is a God, then perhaps its a good thing that only He knows our true thoughts. But I believed that this didn't reflect any conscious or unconscious incest desire by Lilly or me or Jim or Edith.

Lilly was still sleeping. I lay there ashamed at having wanked and also ashamed at intending to cuckold her. But it was a sensational orgasm. So I was glad and sad at the same time,

WAKING UP

Eventually Lilly woke up. The semen smell had dissipated. My pubic hair was still stained with my cum. I knew I had to behave as normally as possible. I rolled over and kissed her. I said "Love you"

She rose and took off her nightie. I watched her lovely nude body. She went for her pre-work shower. I still had cum stained pubes.

I fantasised about having sex with Edith. Today would be the day that I finally made my wife a cuckold. Lilly came out of the shower clothed only in a towel. I couldn't wait for her to turn her back so I could sneak into the shower.

I was fresh and alive and my pubes were cum free. I walked naked into our bedroom, where Lilly was now dressing. She had on her black bra and white panties. I kissed her again.

She asked "Did you sleep well?"

I said "I did until about 3 and then I couldn't get back to sleep. You looked wonderful when you are asleep. I had to resist the urge to kiss you."

Lilly said "I am glad you did. Its a bummer having to get up so early. It makes me feel groggy if I get a broken night's sleep."

Then we went about our daily work routines. Only I wasn't going to go to my workplace. I was going to meet the Director of Edith's artistic video.

MEETING THE DIRECTOR.

Lilly has to be at the school for 8 00 a.m. My work starts at 9 a.m. I tried to behave as normally as possible

Lilly left for work oblivious to my intent to cuckold her. All the questions and difficulties of the night were forgotten. I was going to fuck my mum-in-law some time today. I went downstairs and Lilly had put out my bowl of high bran cereal and a mug of coffee. She knows that I would skip breakfast so she puts the healthy option breakfast out for me.

I kissed Lilly goodbye and wished her well for her coming day. I heard her car pull out of the drive.

Immediately I phoned Jim and said "Are we still all okay to see Chris?"

All was okay. I phoned in to work pretending to be sick. I then drove over to Jim and Edith's house.

LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers