My In-Law Art/Porn Affair Pt. 06

Story Info
I am slowly drawn into having filmed sex with my mum-in-law.
1.5k words
3.81
5.4k
4

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

The Story So Far

I am planning to fuck my mum-in-law (Edith) with the knowledge, consent and participation of my father-in-law (Jim). This will also be filmed. My wife, Lilly, doesn't know about our plan to make her a cuckold. She is away on a TATA (Teachers And Teaching Assistants) bonding course. Lilly is a teaching assistant.

I have taken advantage of her absence to go over to stay with my in-laws, watch porn and bond in an entirely different way from my wife

Jim, Edith and I have created our own artistic manifesto. I knew that Jim likes homoerotic photos and videos. I had agreed to go naked and let him film me. Edith doesn't want to see me naked just yet. So she went upstairs to their bedroom.

Jim and I had some homosexual (but not anal) experimentation. This one off night of cock sucking, piss play and mutual cock washing was enough for Jim. He had tasted the forbidden fruit and that was sufficient for him.

But the experiment had unleashed a deep seated desire in me for bisexual sex. This had released an unacknowledged side of me. I had a problem being openly bisexual, particularly with my wife. Currently it is only my father-in-law and I who know that I am bisexual.

For the time being I can not even tell my mother-in-law, since I have to keep my one night stand with her husband a secret. Jim took 2 artistic photos of him naked and me partially naked and one of me naked but I am only seen from the rear.

THE STORY CONTINUES

I slept only fleetingly. Edith knocked on my bedroom door and then came into my room. She was fully dressed but had on a top which accentuated her plump breasts. I was naked but my lower half was covered by the duvet.

She said "Thank you for the photos. They are superb. When you are dressed, Jim and I would like you to pose with us. Jim and I want to recreate this photograph."

Edith handed me a framed black and white photograph. I recognised it as a photo that many people have as a poster. But this was a signed and limited edition photo. Their copy was 78 out of 100 copies.

Edith said "That photo cost us a lot of money. We have it as a separate item on our house insurance. Every time I look at it I see something new."

THE ART PHOTOGRAPH

The photo showed a seated, semi nude woman on a chair looking up at a man wearing jeans and no top. He is looking down at her.

Another man has his hands near the woman's partly clothed pubic area. He looks as if he is about to kiss the ladies back.

But that is like saying the Mona Lisa shows a woman with a funny smile.

EDITH'S COMMAND

Edith continued "I want one of me looking up at my husband while you have your hands near my cunt.

Then I want one of me looking lovingly at you and my husband with his hand near my cunt.

Jim has the light equipment and a seriously expensive camera that will help us recreate the original photograph."

I agreed by saying in a mock heroic tone "One must make sacrifices for Art. And, though it disgusts me I will somehow overcome the burden of seeing you semi naked."

Edith left, taking the framed photograph with her. I got up and noticed that my cock was partially erect. Being naked with Edith's breasts so close had been so erotic that my brain said to my cock "Get ready for action'.

I dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast. I never knew that my father-in-law was a photo nerd.

ART PHOTOS EXPLAINED

Over breakfast Jim said "Taking good art photos isn't as easy as it sounds. You need to know how the brain works. Once you know that you make better photos."

Unwisely I asked "In what way does it help?"

Jim explained "The brain is super fast at looking at a photograph. I mean like 60,000 times faster than when reading text. The brain wants to make sense of the world. It needs to analyse things quickly. It asks if this is a sign of danger, a source of delight, an irrelevance or is novel."

SPACE IS IMPORTANT IN ART PHOTOGRAPHY

I hadn't realised about the speed a brain scans a photograph. But it made sense.

Jim asked me "What do you remember most about the photo?"

I replied "The loving look between the dominant man and the seated woman."

Jim said "That is what most people see. But those who are clinically subservient notice the kneeling man having to kiss the woman's back."

I said "So the submissive person's brain looks for someone submissive like themselves."

Jim replied "That seems likely. But for most people the limited edition photograph is so strong because there is a set space between the woman's eyes looking up and the dominant man's eyes looking down.

And that space is exactly placed where the viewers' eyes first settle on. The brain dislikes seeing a blank space. So the eye roves to find an item of interest. Most people's eyes naturally follow an upward projectory. In this photo the eye goes upwards towards the man's eyes.

Therefore the viewer is looking upwards in the way that the woman does. The eye reaches the man's eyes. The brain then wants to know what the man is looking at. The eye then retraces a line back down to the woman's eyes.

That is why most people recall that part. The brain likes recognising a love story. Its probably an evolutionary thing. It helps people to find a mate or recognise that someone else is taken already.

Then the brain wants to know more. So it scans the woman's and man's face at incredible speed 13 to 100 milliseconds. It fills in details to gain an overall impression of the relationship between the man and the woman.

The brain then compares the scanned images to a data bank of millions of other images of men and women.

RESEARCH - TWO AMERICAN PRESIDENTS HELP US OUT.

I asked Jim "How do you know?"

He replied "One enterprising researcher replaced the faces of the 2 men with President Biden's and President Trump's face and the woman's face with Hilary Clinton's. One of the photos had Trump in the dominant position and another had Biden in the dominant position. The other President was kneeling and kissing Hilary's back.

People were shown the original and then both doctored photos for exactly 5 seconds each. Most people recognised whichever President was in the dominant position.

EDITH'S CLEAVAGE

Both photos showed a lot of Edith's cleavage. This meant that I couldn't share it with my wife. In a less imperfect world my wife would appreciate us 3 just being beautiful together. But Lilly is a prude and would winch at seeing her mother flaunt her breasts so brazenly. This was the first artistic endeavour that involved Edith, Jim and I.

Not being able to share it with my wife was an indication of how far apart I had drifted from my wife. And so was not being able to discuss me being bisexual.

Edith said "I want you to see 2 examples of Chris's work. He will direct our little project."

Jim said "You mean the video of you being fucked by your son-in-law and your husband"

Edith didn't reply. She just set up the video.

THE FIRST ART FILM

The first video was only 3 minutes long. It took place in a sauna. A naked man came in with a naked woman (presumably his wife) followed by 2 naked women. The man presents his wife to a naked plump man (presumably a gang leader). The wife lays on a table and the man's penis is seen briefly. He lays on top of the wife while the husband and the other 2 ladies massage and comfort the wife.

The gang leader dismounts and the husband, the wife and naked women leave.

It sounds like porn but I would say this short video was indeed ART. For one thing it didn't have the added porn soundtrack. The soundtrack sounded "real".

It didn't linger on body parts even though they were shown clearly.

THE SECOND ART FILM

The second video was a shock.

It had a couple (who looked similar to my in-laws) walking naked through a wood. They held hands.

In a clearing she undresses and then so does he. They kiss and he has an erection. She holds his cock. He fondles her breasts.

They then hold hands again and walk off.

It wasn't salacious though it was explicit. I was glad that I managed to see the 2 videos.

MEETING THE DIRECTOR

I said "I still haven't met with the guy who is going to direct the video where I get to..."

Jim broke in and said "fuck my own mum-in-law."

Edith gave her husband a dirty look. Jim smiled back at her.

Jim asked me "Will next Tuesday be okay for us all to meet Chris?"

I said "Yes"

The die was cast. I was one stage nearer to fucking Edith.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers