My In-Law Art/Porn Affair Pt. 11

Story Info
I am slowly drawn into having filmed sex with my mum-in-law.
1.9k words
3.98
3.2k
6

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

THE FILMING SCHEDULE

The Director of the Art video is called Chris. He will film me fucking my mum-in-law, (Edith) and also film me watching my father-in-law (Jim) fuck Edith.

I knew that Chris and his 2 camera operators would be filming my mum--in-law and father-in-law preparing to meet me. This preparation would include them both brushing dye on their pubic hair. Ideally I would have liked to watch them do this. Lilly, my wife, doesn't do that and so has lightly coloured pubes.

Chris wants to film them doing this for artistic reasons. I would like to see them do for erotic satisfaction. But, of course, I will get to see Edith's dark pubes once again. I saw them at a "soft core" practice session. There's something about dark pubic hair that attracts me. Perhaps its the contrast with white skin.

This time I concentrate on driving. I drove "without due care and attention" when I went to the practice session. This was no time for being pulled over by a policeman or having a car collision.

I knew that, once Chris were ready, I would get a text message. Chris would film my arrival, having also established that Edith and Jim are a real married couple (by having photos on the wall and them wearing their wedding rings etc).

Edith and Jim would welcome me wearing only dressing gowns and wedding rings.

THE DAY ARRIVES

At 10 a.m. I got the text from Chris. I arrived at Edith's house at the appointed time. Jim opened the door wearing only a wedding ring and a dressing gown. The 2 video people recorded every move from now on. The camera operators are very skilled and unobtrusive and Chris had run through the action sequences so they knew where to stand.

THE GREETING

Jim took me over to Edith. She kissed me. It wasn't a full on snog but it felt sensational. I remembered to concentrate only on Edith. Then Edith kissed Jim with the intensity that comes from being married. Then Edith gave me a full on snog, with her tongue inside my mouth.

Edith had arranged her dressing gown so I could see most of her bosom flesh. I couldn't help but admire her meaty monsters. Edith let me admire them. Jim encouraged me to look admiringly at his wife's tits. It was exciting being encouraged by Jim to gaze at Edith's melons. Not many fathers-in-law would allow a son-in-law to oggle their wife's prominent cleavage.

Then Jim took off Edith's dressing gown revealing her dark pubic hair and all of his wife's beautiful tits. I spent a good minute admiring her front and then she turned round and showed me her plump arse. Jim then placed my hands on his wife's arse and I fondled her buttocks.

While I fondled his wife's arse, Jim played with Edith's tits. Then we switched positions and I got to play with Edith's melons. I took each of her nipples into my mouth and really gave them a good time. Jim watched as I sucked and gently bit her erect nipples.

Then Jim guided my hand onto his wife's dark pubic hair. I played with it and started exploring between her legs. I put one finger inside Edith's pussy. It was sensational fingering her while Jim watched. I licked my pussy juice covered finger and then placed it in Jim's mouth.

Then Edith took off her husband's dressing gown revealing his erect prick. It was much larger than I thought it would be. I think they call that kind of penis "a grower".

A SNOGGING SESSION

Edith kissed me and then Jim and then me again. It was great being kissed by my wife's mother It was extra special now she was kissing me exactly as she did to her own husband. I was so horny.

Then Jim and Edith started to undress me. They started with my shoes and socks. I had never had 2 naked people undress me. It was delightful looking down on 2 people nakedness. I had brief glances of Edith's tits and Jim's still erect prick. They both kissed my now naked feet.

Then they stood up and took off my shirt. I took the opportunity to feel Edith's breasts once again. Forgetting that my mum-in-law didn't know about Jim and my night of passion I kissed both Edith and Jim. It wasn't a showstopper perhaps since these were brief butterfly kisses.

It was great kissing both a woman and a man, even better that they were happily married and wanted me for their brief menage.

Edith sucked my right nipple and Jim my left nipple. I had never experienced such a high. My willy was now "armed and ready for action".

Jim and Edith freed my dick from its cotton prison. My prick was nearly reaching my belly button and the base of my penis felt twice as thick as my normal erections.

NO BLOWJOBS

It was a pity that there was a "No blowjobs" rule. I would have loved to have my meat in Edith's mouth and then in Jim's and back in Edith's.

FINGER FUCKING EDITH

The lady camera operator standing at the top of the stairs gave us our cue to walk upstairs naked.

Jim led the way with his cock slightly erect. He then turned round to signal for us to follow. This allowed the camera team to film him from many angles. But it also allowed me to see him display his wonderful body.

I felt Edith's tits as I watched Jim. Edith held my cock. Edith and I then ascended the stairs. I had a great view of her rear and between her legs. Edith had even grown hair around her cunt. Instinctively I kissed her bum. She stopped and I put 2 fingers up her pussy. Jim stood naked at the top of the stairs while I finger fucked his wife.

It was supremely erotic.

Jim couldn't resist the urge to play with his penis. He started to watch and wank. By now I was getting Edith close to orgasm. She was holding the handrail for support. Jim was also nearing his orgasm. It was a race to see whether my mum-in-law or father-in-law orgasmed first. I was determined it would be Edith. My fingers were pounded her cunt furiously as I watched Jim beat his meat vigorously.

Jim won the race but only by a few seconds. Edith gave a loud grunt and she stopped writhing. Edith continued up the stairs.

FINALLY FUCKING MY MUM-IN-LAW

When we got to their bedroom, Edith rubbed my aching dick until it was hard. I slowly pushed half of my dick into Edith's waiting pussy. Her cunt canal muscles tightened and enveloped my dick. She grunted in delight as I shoved the rest of my hard dick into her in one solid movement.

My cock was like a piston set to maximum. My dick was quarter out then fully back in as fast as I could go.

Jim shouted "Fuck her harder and faster. Make her orgasm like a cheap whore. Shoot your cum into her. Fill her cunt with your seed."

I did just that. I exploded into her. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. Edith had an intensely powerful orgasm as well. She lay there panting and luxuriating in her own orgasm.

My cock was sore from the continuous thrusting and I was shattered. I have never been so happy as I recovered from my long awaited fuck session with my mother-in-law.

Jim said "Don't say or do anything. Edith likes 10 minutes to recover from lovemaking."

MORE COCK

As soon as Edith recovered from her post coital high she said "I need more cock."

Jim's cock was now hard as a rock. He replaced me on their bed. Edith got on top and began to ride her husband. Jim played with her nipples and she moaned in delight.

Jim adjusted his position slightly. He knew how to make his wife get maximum delight. She was gliding up and down his cock. Jim made slight thrusts up into her. Then he stopped thrusting, making Edith do all the work. Jim occasionally felt his wife's tits. I thought that Edith was going to orgasm. Instead she stopped gliding. Jim started slight thrusting once again.

Soon Jim couldn't contain himself anymore. He groaned and shot his cum into her. She squealed with pleasure and slumped down on top of him.

Jim kept his dick inside of her. He never moved. Edith panted from her exertions. She still rested on her husband.

I passed out from the combination of booze, sleep-deprivation, and sex.

Edith never minded that she had just been given sloppy seconds. But it gave me a sense of superiority.

Edith rolled off of her husband and I had a full frontal view of her and Jim. My cock was now flaccid and Jim's was returning to its normal size.

Edith said "Now be a good son-in-law and lick my clit until I scream to stop."

Jim got up so I could see his cock.

Edith widened her legs and opened her vaginal lips so I could see her clitoris. I got between her legs and grabbed her full ass with both of my hands. This made it easier for my tongue to be near to her most sensitive and intimate spot.

I bent my head down and slowly began to lick. I used my tongue to circle around her clit. Edith began to breathe heavily and her legs tightened slightly around my neck.

I gave my mum-in-law an orgasm and another a minute later. But I didn't stop there. I continued to flick my tongue across her clit, and then to suck on it.

Edith began to convulse heavily and grunt and groan like a wild beast. But she had defeated me. I couldn't continue.

Jim stepped in and gave her 2 more clitoral orgasms. She then screamed "No more, I beg you."

Jim beckoned over and we lay each side of Edith, playing with her tits as she had her post coital bliss.

Chris, the Director said "Cut. Everyone take a half hour rest."

AFTER THE SHOW IS OVER

I said to Jim and Edith "I want to do this again and again and not for art. I have never been so alive. My cock has never been so aroused. I prefer fucking Edith to fucking Lilly. I want to learn how to fuck Edith even better than Jim does."

Edith said "We were hoping that you would say that. Of course you can. All we ask is a little discretion. We don't want our daughter knowing of our little menage."

Jim said "I loved seeing you fucking my wife. I want to see you take her in lots of other positions."

So, when I'm supposed to be at the swimming club I am now chez Jim and Edith, improving my sexual technique. To date Lilly still doesn't know that she a cuckold.

And because we had no Chris to set rules, we have blowjobs and I get to suck Jim's cock and he gets to suck mine and Edith gets to suck both our cocks.

THE VIDEO

We posted the video on a porn website. It has had 4,000 views and only 13 thumbs down. Jim, Edith and I watch it after having 3some sex sessions.

The End

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers