All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 07'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
????

Is there any other kind? LW would have you believe there aren't.

NiranaNiranaabout 5 years ago
Favorite!

Thanks, spankedboy! Missed your stories a lot.This is my favorite story of the Vidya series. The combination of the humiliation and the description of Vidya's ass and the minute details increased the erotic nature of the story. Jerked off a couple of times already over this :) Thanks!

BTW, would you consider, especially considering the back story of her and her mother and her grandmother, to include more of Poonam in one of Rajesh's story ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Old story

This is an old story you posted in other sites, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You need psychological help

Coming from an Indian, you're definitely full of fucked up and dangerously unhealthy thoughts. This was the first story of yours that I read and after I looked at all your other stories, I couldn't believe that someone could be so screwed up in their mind. Get help dude.

If you have a wife then I feel really bad for her. If not, then please don't get married if you're going to continue writing such bullshit. And yes, before people abuse me and tell me to ignore and move on, I'm leaving already. Just wanted to share this here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another author that clearly hates Indians

I mean really hates them. These cardboard characters are both totally unlikable and morons to boot. And you keep droning on and on and never get anywhere interesting.

Please stop posting. You can't write.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worth for waiting

I am tha very big fan of u and Vidhya. I almost check here update and it happen finally it was very nice ur writing was awesome. But when Vidya was with low class Labours it sounds great rather than this ceo

Even this episode the servants portion was great so please consider low class men for Vidya in upcoming episodes thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not as enjoyable as Vidya other episodes.

Not as enjoyable as Vidya other episodes. Maybe it's good if Vidya is willingly remains fuck toy of poor people around her while they think hubby don't know about it and get most out of her body even do some voyeurism. Just a suggestion 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
People who get triggered by this should kill themselves

Nice work and keep going. I am shocked by how many people have taken personal offence to this and have resorted to ad hominem attacks on the author. If you didn’t like it then why the fuck did you read it to the end? This was 7 pages. Also learn how to separate fact from fiction and the message from the messenger. This is a porn story you fucking idiots. People who are quick to say someone doesn’t know how to write don’t know how to read. Stop being such sensitive pussies.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Personally I like Vidya and the low class labourers too! Let's see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hotttt

Hot story. Does Vidya get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Extend the Poonam series

In the Vidya series, you have said that Vidya is not Poonam’s only child. And it is known that Poonam’s husband can’t father kids. We know how Vidya was conceived. So what’s the story of other kids? You can extend the Poonam series.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 5 years agoAuthor

thanks for the suggestion. Good catch about Poonam's other kids. Any ideas how she will conceive them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not your best story !

It was just okay nothing new other stories written by you are much better.

arch3rarch3rabout 5 years ago

Fantastic! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very hot but does Vidya get pregnant?

Superhot. As Sarun and the servants have pumped their semen in Vidya’s unprotected pussy, does she get pregnant? In case she doesn’t, then it’s because she is in her safe period. Chances of Sarun and his servants having had vasectomies seems remote. Also does her husband lick her pussy after her lover’s have cum inside her unprotected pussy? He will lick and suck her pussy and try to remove the cum deposited by her lovers. Vidya will have a toe curling orgasm and also avoid pregnancy. Probably the most enjoyable birth control that a woman can have!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A plot for your story:

Mohan (Vidya's college hunk) comes to find a job to her husband. He gets a low level job of clerk but in few days comes to know that his boss's wife is Vidya & then he trashes her in every possible way in her own house.

Goodluck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

More of this series please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gangbang with the Cricket team

Remember in the start you said Vidya told her husband during their wedding how she was banged by the whole cricket team. Bring that back with the husband in a school reunion or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I am feally speechless after reading this series.

My only wish if I can get lucky to meet any Mr Sarun in future

angelfarzana007angelfarzana007almost 5 years ago
Nice one

Loved it and even dont know how many times i got excited while reading. Last part is really worthy

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I know some have said this is not my best story. Others have messaged that this is the hottest of the Vidya series.

Someone asked - does Vidya get pregnant?

I don't think so, as she is most likely on the pill, which allows her lovers to pump their semen in her unprotected cunt.

I like the ideas given about Mohan, and the cricket team gangbang. Please keep more ideas coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anniversary celebration

Please make a episode like Vidya anniversary celebration. So his husband taken 1 week off and go for outstation ( some hillstation) while going treating they lost the path and went to tribel village. There Vidya fucked by tribe's in front of her husband

(or)

They booked luxury boat to celebrate there anniversary in sea there boat Driver and cook fuck Vidya

Please only one request please please don't stop this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would love to pay to read this kind of series. Just awesome. Add humiliation for cuck in a way that he is washing stud's car or maintaining his lawn as he fucks Vidya inside his house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Vidya

Outstanding writing and story line, I hope there is more to come, Again excellent writing thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Vidya

Hoping there is far more in the works with Vidya and the CEO, and her husband. Again, exceptional writing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Vidya

Very erotic story. Vidya’s grandmother and mother have been impregnated by other men. They have delivered children who have been fathered by men other than their husbands. In fact Vidya’s mom has probably had at least two babies from other men and Vidya herself was fathered by another man. Does Vidya too venture down that path?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Vidya’s son

Superb story. I read this story many years back. At that time you had said that Vidya had a son. She also dropped her son at a relative’s house before having sex with the milkman on her wedding anniversary, with her husband watching. But in the current series you have not said anything about her child. Are there any reasons why you have not mentioned her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Does Vidya know?

Wonderful story. We all know that Vidya was fathered by another man who was not her mom’s husband. Vidya’s official father is not her biological father. Does Vidya know this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Game of licks

I read a story many years ago about an American couple. The wife was a mom of two kids and very beautiful and voluptuous, just like Vidya. The husband was average looking and had a smaller than average tool, just like Rajesh. The wife was very conservative and a virgin on her wedding night, unlike Vidya. And was faithful to her husband for many years and delivered two babies, for her husband.

The husband knew that he was not giving his wife the pleasure that she deserved. He also had cuckold fantasies. So he encouraged his wife to sleep with a well hung man. After initial reservations, she agreed. He watched from the adjacent room while his wife was getting her pussy pounded, resized and stretched out by her lover’s huge cock.

Now comes the twist, the wife was not on the pill and when her lover wanted to wear a condom, she stopped him and asked him to ride her bareback. When he was about to cum, he asked her whether he should withdraw, but the wife wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer and asked him to cum inside her hot love tunnel.

After the session, when she went back to her husband, he asked her why she allowed her lover to cum inside without protection. What if she got pregnant? The wife replied “ If you don’t want me to get pregnant, then you have to lick my lover’s cum from my pussy” The husband started licking her pussy immediately and the wife had a powerful orgasm.

This became a regular occurrence. The wife was addicted to big cocks and took many lovers. Once she slept with five different men in a week. The wife would not use birth control pills and encourage her lovers to pump their baby making juice inside her. Then her husband would lick her lovers’ cum from her pussy to prevent her from getting pregnant and also make his wife climax. This game of licks continued on a regular basis.

But despite licking well, the wife got pregnant thrice and refused to get an abortion. She continued her pregnancies to full term and delivered three babies. The husband knows that two of those kids are not his and have been fathered by her lovers. He is unsure of the paternity of the third. So the formerly faithful wife now has 5 babies, two babies by her husband before she started taking on lovers, two babies by any of her numerous lovers (probably even she doesn’t know which of her lovers impregnated her) and one baby who could be fathered by either her husband or any of her lovers. But despite this the husband has no regrets and feels that this is a small price to pay in order to have a wife who is hot and uninhibited in bed.

The story was narrated by the husband. At the end of the story it was written that the name and address of the author has been withheld on request, so this incident may be true and the husband may have requested anonymity to save his wife from shame and dishonour.

Does Vidya play the game of licks with her husband? Considering what happened to the American couple, Rajesh would have to be very thorough and careful while licking Vidya’s pussy.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
replies

Responding to all the reader comments:

I do have plans for a special "anniversary" or "holiday" that Vidya 'enjoys' with husband, along with others. Let's see. It's a nice idea. I am planning to send them to Sri Lanka, but this will be sometime in the future.

It's a good idea to have the cuck wash the bull's car while he is doing Vidya inside. Nice idea. Will incorporate. Btw, you can always pay me :-D

Hopefully there will be more stories of Vidya, but at some point I will close off the series, perhaps in a chapter or two. There's only so much that can be done by Vidya.

----

Vidya’s grandmother and mother have been impregnated by other men. They have delivered children who have been fathered by men other than their husbands. In fact Vidya’s mom has probably had at least two babies from other men and Vidya herself was fathered by another man. Does Vidya too venture down that path?

----

Interesting concept. Let's see. Nothing in the story says Rajesh is impotent.

As for Vidya's son, after I reworked the story, in the current setting the couple have no kids. It was easier that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sarun’s condition

Very well written and erotic story. A small idea for next part. It’s possible that Sarun places a condition that he will make Vidya pregnant and Vidya has to deliver his child. On birth certificate, Rajesh will be named as the child’s father but Sarun will be the child’s biological father. After Vidya delivers the baby, he will confirm Vidya as the owner of the shares. He places a condition that the child will inherit the shares on his or her 21st birthday. If the child dies before he or she turns 21, then Vidya will automatically lose control of the shares. By doing so, Sarun ensures that his child will be well looked after and that Rajesh won’t harm the baby once Vidya owns the shares and also that after 21 years control of the shares will be with Sarun’s child.

And one more thing, do not conclude the Vidya series. A superhot lady like Vidya is bound to have several erotic experiences in her lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Mohan can be a lowly clerk working under Rajesh & suddenly one day he came to know that his boss's wife is Vidya! & Then he visits regularly to his boss house to fuck brains out of Vidya..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful beautiful Vidya

Please continue the series. You can write about Vidya’s experiences before she got married. You can write about Vidya’s first sexual intercourse. About how Vidya lost her virginity. You can also write about her first group sex. About Vidya losing her anal virginity. About Vidya getting gang banged by the cricket team. About Vidya having anal sex with the Pathan whom she met at a nightclub. The possibilities are endless...

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Re: Sarun's condition.

Interesting premise. I am loathe to make Vidya pregnant at the moment as that will restrict her adventures. But let's see what the future holds.

Re: Mohan

That is a fantastic idea. Let me chew on that for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story

Perhaps both ideas can be combined plus your special creativity.

Re: Sarun's condition.

Interesting premise. I am loathe to make Vidya pregnant at the moment as that will restrict her adventures. But let's see what the future holds.

Re: Mohan

That is a fantastic idea. Let me chew on that for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Pls it's a humble request to update Vidya series. It's even better than watching a cuckold porn. You are great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wimpy cuck story 1*

hornynhardforuhornynhardforualmost 2 years ago

SO LONG STORY IS VERY BORING..PLUS CALLING A WOMAN A RUNDI/PROSTITUTE JUST BECAUSE SHE IS SOMEONE ELSE'S WIFE YOU ARE FUCKING IS VERY VERY RUDE AND UNCOUTH...VERY BAD STORY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
1319 Followers
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...