My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,310 Followers

Mr. Sarun was tall. He had been to an English convent school and had been on the school rugby team (only these English schools in India had a rugby team), and still looked it. You would never think he was a fifty year old man who had a daughter my age. Standing a few inches over 6 feet, he had massive broad shoulders, and had kept himself very fit and athletic. He was also very dark, almost black, in complexion -- a true Dravidian.

Now Mr. Sarun did not spend a lot of time in our office. He mainly lived in USA, but spent some time in Calcutta every month near the head offices of his business empire. Since a lot of the company offices were also in the city of Pune. Mr. Sarun would come down to Pune every month for 3-4 days and stay in a five star hotel nearby. So I had not encountered him much other than brief meetings, and I wondered what he wanted with me, showing up in my office without any notice.

As a Lead Engineer, I did have a large corner office and a door that could be shut off for privacy. Mr. Sarun walked by the office secretary, told her that he would be busy with me for some time and to cancel all of my appointments, and then walked in and shut the door. So now he and I were alone in my office.

"Sir!" I stood up. "It is such a surprise -- a pleasant surprise I assure you -- to see you here! I hope everything is alright, Sir!"

We at the office used to call him "Sir" out of respect. This is also standard Indian practice where you call your boss "Sir".

After shaking my hand with his massive one, Mr. Sarun made some small talk about our new sales figures and hires. Then he pointed at the picture frame on my desk.

"You have a very lovely wife, Rajesh."

"Why, um, thank you Sir." I answered, happy to be talking about anything else other than business. The picture of Vidya I had on my desk was indeed a sexy picture of her, showing her in a figure hugging white sari, with a tight blouse, and her midriff bare. She was pouting, and eyes had a mischievous smile as she looked naughtily at the camera.

"Rajesh," Mr. Sarun suddenly dropped his voice and sat down in the chair opposite my desk. He then motioned for me to sit as well. "I wanted to talk to you about Gaurav."

Suddenly time paused, and I could almost hear the seconds tick on the wall clock as my heart skipped a beat. Gaurav had been my boss a long time ago, and also Mr. Sarun's daughter's boyfriend, before he had been fired.

"You see," Mr. Sarun continued, keeping his eyes focused on me. "I had always wondered why my daughter let go of Gaurav all of a sudden. One minute she was in love with him, next minute she wanted nothing to do with him."

"Yes, Sir." I tried to keep my breathing normal despite my increasing heart rate.

"Then, of course I heard about this sex video of Gaurav where he is banging some whore and talking about how he was taking kickbacks on our contracts."

My throat became very dry. The 'whore' that Mr. Sarun was referring to was of course my wife Vidya. It was how we had set up Gaurav, how he was fired and how ultimately I took on some of his important projects and contacts in the company. I could see Mr. Sarun's eyes were on me.

"I never saw that tape, of course." The Chairman suddenly smiled, and leaned in. "Until a few days ago."

"Sir." I felt I had to say something. "My wife ... and I ... we had gone for counseling, sir. It ... was a low point in my life. But ... we, um, managed to work through it."

It was all a lie, of course. Vidya had seduced Gaurav and made him confess during their love making of how he was embezzling the company and trying to lay the blame on me. It was how I had become Lead Engineer in the first place.

"I see." Mr. Sarun was silent for a while. "Where did you go for counseling, Rajesh?"

"I ... I ..." I stammered and tried to think of a name before he cut me off.

"I think it's a remarkable coincidence, Rajesh, that your wife has an affair with Gaurav." His voice was now steady, sharp and focused. "And then a mysterious video shows up with him confessing to the crime. And then you become one of our biggest assets for the company."

"Sir ... I ... what are you saying, sir?"

Mr. Sarun didn't say anything but picked up the photo of Vidya.

"Such a sexy woman, eh, Rajesh?" He laughed. "You are lucky to have her as a wife."

"I ..." I was really at a loss for words.

"Yes, a sex bomb." Mr. Sarun gazed at Vidya's picture. "Nice long legs, good broad ass, and a great set of tits."

"Um ... er, thank you sir." I don't know why I thanked him. Here he was, making crude comments about my beloved wife, and I was thanking him.

"I bet she sucks cock really well, eh Rajesh?"

"Sir ... I ..."

"I saw in the video how she sucked on Gaurav's meat like a cheap fifty rupee hooker."

"Er ... Sir ... as I said, we were having a ..."

"I bet she still gives a great head. She ever give you head, Rajesh?"

"Er, um ... yes Sir." My voice was meek, deferential, even as Mr. Sarun continued to make the most inappropriate comments about my wife.

"She let Gaurav fuck her gaand. Does she still take it in the ass, Rajesh?"

"Um ... sometimes, Sir."

"She seems to have a nice rack to play with." Mr. Sarun gave a wolf whistle. "I love a woman who's stacked and not afraid to flaunt it. You are lucky boy, Rajesh."

"Um, yes Sir."

"Tell me, is Gaurav the only time she cuckolded you, my boy?"

"Sir ... I am not comfortable ..."

"FUCK YOU Rajesh! You'd better answer me or you can get your ass out of here this instant. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir!" I replied in a miserable tone.

"Now, is Gaurav the only time your wife fucked another man?"

"Er ... no, sir."

Mr. Sarun whistled. "I thought so! Such a chootiya, a slut, usually never stops at one."

He then narrowed his eyes. "And you knew?"

I could not speak with shame, and merely nodded.

"Who?"

"Er, our milkman sir."

"I need details, Rajesh."

I was so stupid! I should have said no, she just had that one affair. But I had nodded. So I quickly told him about Vidya's affair with Ramu. I decided to stop there, and not go into details after Ramu. Such as Vidya's affairs with Balachandra. Or Wasim. Or Feroz. Or their friends.

Mr. Sarun whistled as I told him about how long her affair with Ramu had lasted, and how it had been my idea as a gift to Vidya.

My boss then dropped the bombshell.

"I want you to bring her to me."

"Sir?!"

Mr. Sarun now stood up. "Rajesh, my boy, as you know, I have a big palatial house in Calcutta. This weekend, and for a week, you two are to be my guests. My secretary will book you on an afternoon flight on Saturday. You will be at my place by the evening, and leave the following Sunday. I trust that won't be a problem?"

I didn't say anything, as he continued. I noticed that there was a bulge in his crotch area as he spoke. It was clear that he was aroused by Vidya.

"I haven't fucked a high class pussy in a while. Rajesh, my boy, if you know what's good for you, you better prepare your wife before you guys get there. Otherwise, you can start looking for a new job on Monday."

"Yes, Sir."

"Rajesh." My boss laughed. "Don't be so miserable. I should be mad at you. Chasing and seducing a married woman is always a challenge, but that's the thrill. Yet here you are, a willing cuckold, gifting your wife to me. The least that you can do for me is ensure your wife is a good lay."

Dinner, when I got home, was a somber affair. I recounted to Vidya all the gory details of what had transpired in the office, and she listened with a solemn look.

"This is crazy!" She lashed out once I finished. "This is blackmail!"

"Yes, dear, I know!"

"I mean," Vidya continued. "It's one thing when I willingly allow another man to have sex with me and cuckold you, darling. You like that kind of thing. You get your jollies watching me have sex with another man, and I get to enjoy a real cock for a change. We were all consenting adults in my affairs with Ramu, or with Balachandraji, except that they didn't know you knew. They all were thinking we were doing it behind your back."

"Yes, dear."

"This ... this is wrong! This is pure blackmail. I am not going to allow another man to fuck me, to abuse me, to have my pussy, against my will."

"Yes, dear."

We debated our options. I could of course leave the job. That meant leaving one of the best jobs in the country in a down economy. With Mr. Sarun's connections, I had no doubt he would make it hard for me to find another similar job again soon. Moreover, I told Vidya that Mr. Sarun had left an implicit threat that he would forward the video to some of our closest relatives and friends. In the end, like all important decisions in our marriage, I left the choice to Vidya.

"Let's sleep on it." Vidya decided. "I will take a decision tomorrow."

"Yes, dear."

I was under the impression that she would be too angry to do anything but sleep, but Vidya always managed to surprise me. She had me strip, and then we had sex. I didn't even have to lick her or finger her -- she was really wet. I of course didn't last long, my cock was already hard thinking about Vidya with my boss, but I managed to hold out until Vidya had mercy and allowed me to cum. I squirted my spunk into her.

"I will do it." Vidya decided, once we were snuggling after sex. "Your boss is an old man. Just how many times can he bang me in a week? My pussy can handle an old man, dear."

Famous last words, as they say. And that was how both of us, Vidya and me, found ourselves on a flight to Calcutta on Saturday.

* * *

The short 2 hour flight was uneventful. Vidya and I just had a carry on each, and as per Mr. Sarun's secretary's instructions, I was to have all my stuff in my carryon, and Vidya was to have all of her stuff in hers. Our flight had been first class, and my wife had drunk more than a few glasses of wine, no doubt to calm her nerves. She mostly slept through the second hour of the flight, and we landed in Calcutta around a couple of hours before sunset.

We were picked up at the VIP lounge of Calcutta airport by Imtiaz, a male servant who worked in the household of Mr. Sarun. He grabbed both of our carry-ons and led us to a shiny new Mercedes in the parking garage. We were soon on our way, chauffeured by Imtiaz.

I made small talk with Imtiaz. My wife Vidya was silent, probably wondering about the week ahead. I found out who made up the household of Mr. Sarun in Calcutta. There was Imtiaz the driver, and Fateh, another man servant who tended to the gardens and the pool. Imtiaz's wife Rukmani and Fateh's wife Narges worked as full time housemaids as well. There were a couple of other female servants in the house who only worked part time, and whose names Imtiaz rushed through. Clearly, Mr. Sarun loved to surround himself with women.

We finally reached Mr. Sarun's house, which could only be described as a palace. Imtiaz showed us to our room, which was a large, luxuriously furnished bedroom with a four poster bed in the middle of the room. I wondered how much time Vidya would be spending on this bed, or would Mr. Sarun be ravishing her elsewhere. Then I felt ashamed for thinking such thoughts.

"Sahib," Imtiaz addressed the both of us. "After you freshen up, please join saabji for dinner downstairs."

"Yes, of course." I told him. "How do I get there? Will we call you?"

"I am afraid I have to go and wash and polish the car." Imtiaz answered. "If you just go down the stairs, just outside your room, then walk the corridor, and left, and then the third door leads to the living room."

"OK." I told him, hoping I remembered the instructions right. A house so big you needed directions to find the living room!

After we freshened up, my wife Vidya dressed in a red, sexy sari. If she was having some apprehension about this whole affair, you couldn't tell by the way she was dressed. The sari was a thin chiffon one, wrapped perfectly around her firm, fit figure, and the noodle strap blouse holding her beautiful breasts in check, and her navel gorgeously exposed.

"Darling!" I told her. "You look stunning!"

Without a word, Vidya hugged me and locked her lips onto mine. I stood there as she kissed me for a long time. Then Vidya gave me a peck on my cheeks and told me, "Remember dear, whatever happens this week, I will always love you."

"Yes, dear. I know that. I will always love you too."

Vidya rubbed off the lipstick smudge on my cheeks and kissed me again.

"Remember, dear, even if I have to act that I am enjoying what your boss is doing to me, I really love you. Remember that."

"Yes, dear."

We shut the door to our room and headed down.

"Imtiaz said the third door, right?" I asked, as we faced a hallway with multiple doors.

"Yes." Vidya acknowledged. "But which side?"

I tried the door which I thought was the correct one, but it was locked.

"This is not right." Vidya told me as we tried yet another door. "We are maybe in the wrong hall. We are lost."

"I know." I tried one more door. "Let's see where this leads us."

The door led to a walkway which soon took us outside to a swimming pool. The sun was nearly coming down, but what a crazy sight greeted us!

There was a woman lying down on all fours, beside the pool, her face down on several towels. She was completely naked. I could see her sari, blouse, petticoat and bra lying in a heap beside her on the edge of the pool. I was later to find out this was Rukmani, the wife of the driver Imtiaz, and one of the many maids in the house. Rukmani was from Nepal, so she had slight oriental features and a darker skin. She was petite, and slim. Right now, her arms were outstretched in front of her as she braced herself, on her knees, with her ass high in the air. She was in the prime doggy position, ready to receive.

And right behind her, with his back to us, stood my boss -- the billionaire Mr. Sarun. For the first time my wife saw him -- a giant of a man, more than six feet tall, athletic, well built with his oiled abs glistening in the sun. Mr. Sarun was completely naked as well, and he spit into his hands and rubbed them on his dick to lubricate it.

And what a giant phallus it was! I have never seen a cock like that in my life! Not only was it long and huge, it was thick as well. Sarun spit once more and rubbed his rock hard manhood. Then, parting Rukmani's ass cheeks with his hands, he rammed into her.

"Ow! Ow! Sarun, please be gentle!" Rukmani begged, as Mr. Sarun started to plough into her.

I noticed that the woman, who I would later know to be just a lowly maid, had called the master of the house by name. Mr. Sarun of course showed no mercy as he shoved into her again and again. I could see him push deep into her, and then pull out, and then plough his dick back into her buttocks, again and again, with increasing frequency.

Rukmani's wails now could be heard all over the house. She was now screaming, not just with pain, but ecstasy.

"Oh, gentle, please Sarun! Please be gentle! OOOOOOH YES!"

And that's when I felt Vidya grasp my arm.

"Oh my God, Rajesh! Look at that cock! That's a monster!"

"Yes, dear, I think ..."

"How is she taking it? Oh my God! HOW IS SHE taking it?!! WHAT A COCK!"

"Dear, do you think we should go to another place?" I was nervous. "Clearly we aren't supposed to be here."

"Just look at him, Rajesh! Just look at that enormous cock!"

Watching Vidya's reaction to the sight before us, I could see that she was completely turned on. If I had any doubts about whether she would be a reluctant participant in whatever debauchery Mr. Sarun had planned for us, they were now laid to rest. I knew then, right at that moment, that I would lose my wife to Mr. Sarun and his monstrous manhood. Shamefully, I realized that the thought was also making me hard. While both Balachandra and Ramu had been well endowed, I have never even imagined a cock the size of the one that was now invading Rukmani's ass. Vidya and I have seen more than a few porn videos, and the meat I was watching on Mr. Sarun was bigger than any I had ever seen, even on the famous professional porn stars.

We quietly withdrew and this time found our way to the main palatial living room. I almost had to drag Vidya away. Rukmani's moans followed us all the way back as she gamely tried to match the thrusts of her employer. We heard her gasp as Mr. Sarun's butt muscles clenched. No doubt he was at this moment ejaculating a huge load of cum into her rear hole.

We both sat down on one of the sofas. Vidya quickly moved close to me, and deftly slid her hand into my pants, inside my underwear, and with confidence bred of familiarity, wrapped her hand around my tiny cock.

"I knew your mini-dick would be hard, darling!" She announced with a cute smirk on her face.

"And how did you know?"

"That was very sexual, Rajesh." She told me, stroking my manhood. "You were thinking of what that cock could do to me, right? Admit it! You were picturing me with your boss."

She knew me too well, of course. My cock (or as Vidya called it, "mini dick") was rock hard. As Rukmani's grunts and moans came back to me, I couldn't really decide how I felt about Vidya being in her place. I knew I was angry that she brought it up, jealous that she was thinking about it, and yet I was also completely turned on, and very hot.

"Wow." Vidya remarked. "I guess I was wrong. Your old boss is going to be a handful after all."

"Yes, dear." I thought miserably.

Almost twenty minutes later, Mr. Sarun greeted us formally. He had taken a shower, and was now dressed impeccably in a dress shirt and pants.

* * *

Mr. Sarun was the perfect gentleman over dinner. He commented on how beautiful my wife looked, without becoming crude, and lavished praises on me for my work for the company. As the servants busily served the tastiest dishes, he made small talk with Vidya. He asked her about her mother, and sympathized with her when she told him about Poonam's arthritis, and helpfully suggested the recipe of a shrimp dish Vidya liked. I could see Vidya becoming slowly at ease with his presence. No doubt the knowledge that this man had a huge appendage that would soon be drilling into her was also helping.

Over dinner Mr. Sarun introduced us to Rukmani and Narges, his two "main maidservants" and "helpers", as he labeled them. I could see them both blush when Mr. Sarun spoke very highly of them. Rukmani of course was now fully clothed, and I could not get the image of her shapely swinging buttocks out of my mind, and the vision of Mr. Sarun's cock invading that ass. I wondered if Imtiaz knew about his wife's affair with his boss. Perhaps I was not the only cuckold in the house. Narges was an older maid, plump, shapely, with a big buxom chest and a big ass. Her hair had greyed significantly, but it wasn't hard to imagine she had been a pretty woman in her youth. However, she looked stern, and I could see Rukmani defer to her. Narges's husband Fateh was an older man.

After dinner, Mr. Sarun suggested that we retire to the poolside. It was a beautiful summer evening, and both Vidya and I had no problems with that suggestion.

"Narges!" Mr. Sarun ordered. "Please clear the table and make sure the bedrooms are clean and tidy."

"Yes, Sarun." Narges replied. I noticed that she too called Mr. Sarun by name.

"Fateh." Mr. Sarun turned to her husband. "Go to the servants' quarters after you are done your dinner. I don't need you for the day anymore. And you can take your wife with you as well. I won't need her tonight."

"Yes, saabji." Fateh said. I immediately realized that unlike his wife, Fateh did not take Mr. Sarun's name, but called him saabji out of respect. Also, I pondered on the phrase Mr. Sarun had used.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,310 Followers