My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,322 Followers

Finally, Fateh began to spurt semen and dump his cum into my wife. While he didn't flood her insides like Mr. Sarun, the amount of cum he ejaculated was respectable. He pulled at her waist and held hard as he emptied his load into her gut. Then he withdrew. Vidya was in a delirium as she sank to the floor. As wordlessly as he had fucked her, Fateh left the room.

Imtia, being the younger man, was more adventurous.

"Here to fuck you, memsaab," He announced as he entered the room.

Vidya by this time had gotten up, taken a shower and put on a bathrobe. Imtiaz reached for the sash of her robe and pulled. With the sash untied, her robe opened, displaying Vidya's body from her huge breasts to her neatly shaved pubic area. As she reached behind her to regain the sash ends, Imtiaz slid the robe off her shoulders, which effectively locked her arms at her side. He put his arms around her and gave her a kiss. He then carried her to the bed, and rolled her on to it. She was now face down, with her arms still constrained by the partially open robe. Imtiaz by then had his own clothes off, and his cock was at full erection. Rolling her over and after running his cock up and down her slit, Imtiaz thrust his member into her.

Imtiaz was in no hurry and he settled into a slow rocking motion. Vidya's clitoris swelled along with her vagina lips. Then she felt her womb tighten and vagina wall constrict. She lifted her legs high and whispered, "Push, Imtiaz! Push it all in me!"

This time her orgasm lasted well over six minutes. She came again just before Imtiaz drained his dick into her. Later that night, as Mr. Sarun alternated between fucking her thoroughly and spanking her severely, Vidya would reflect that she just had one day -- Saturday -- left before she was flying home on Sunday.

"Actually," Vidya told me after I had typed up the above statement, "that afternoon wasn't the only time the servants fucked me."

"Oh." I replied. "What other time?"

"Actually, they had sex with me again later that same evening," Vidya recounted. "Remember, Imtiaz usually picked you up around 6 or 7 pm. But that evening, both you and Mr. Sarun were at work, and you called and told Imtiaz to pick you both up at 9.30 pm."

"Yes, I do remember." I recalled. "We were just finishing up the project."

"Yes." Vidya replied. "So anyways, after the afternoon fucking, I slept for a bit. I woke up around 5 pm, refreshed and ready for the evening (and night). I was actually glad that my body, and my poor vagina and my poor ass, was getting a break from Mr. Sarun. I freshened up, and had just put on my dress. Actually, let me correct that. What I had on was my bra, with my blouse on top, and my petticoat (no panties, of course, as per Mr. Sarun's instructions). I was just about to put on my sari when there was a knock on the door."

I could picture the scene -- my wife, looking sexy in her blouse and petticoat, her midriff bare and her navel and tummy exposed -- answering the door.

"It was the servants -- Fateh and Imtiaz." Vidya continued. "I was surprised; I certainly wasn't expecting them."

"Imtiaz barged in and immediately apologized. 'Memsaab,' he said. 'I ... we were wondering if you will allow us to fuck you again.' I was shocked, to say the least. The man was blunt and crude."

"So I immediately asked, 'Isn't Mr. Sarun home? Aren't you going to pick up my husband, Imtiaz?' He then replied that you had called and said to pick both of you up at 9.30 pm, so we had some time."

"Hearing that, I couldn't really find a reason to say no, and they could see it. They pushed themselves into the room, and shut the door. I guess I could have said no, but I wondered if they would have listened. They had that hungry wild look in their eyes. Besides, I had been told by your boss to satisfy his servants. And also, darling, I wanted them to fuck me. Something about being used as a chattel by two servants turned me on completely. And let's face it, darling, they may not have Mr. Sarun's cock, but they were still bigger than my husband."

"They pushed me to a sofa in the room and immediately their hands were on my blouse. 'Let's get these babies out, memsaab!' said Imtiaz, and soon one of them undid my blouse buttons and it was on the floor. I guess it must have been Imtiaz; he took the lead and Fateh was happy to follow. Then one of them unclipped my bra, and my puppies sprang free."

"This time the two men took their time. They squeezed my breasts, pinched my nipples and jiggled my boobs. They pushed me down on the sofa and each of them took a nipple in their mouth and started to suck on it. Despite my initial reluctance, I started to get aroused as they bit and sucked on my breasts. They grabbed each breast with both hands as if they were chugging on a bottle, and started to milk me dry."

"Someone pulled at my petticoat strings and soon it was on the floor. Here was I, naked as the day I was born, and these servants had their hands all over my body, sliding everywhere. They were like animals in heat. They squeezed my tits and tweaked the nipples as I moaned in delight. I closed my eyes and moved my head back. A hand went into my pussy unopposed and out again. One of them (I think it was Fateh) pulled one of my thighs, forcing my legs apart, and I shuddered as he drove several fingers into my exposed snatch. As he pulled out, Imtiaz moved his fingers in. My legs started to buckle as they pulled me up to a standing position."

"Imtiaz was now holding me up with his hands cupped under my tits, his thumbs and forefingers pinching and pulling at my now rock hard nipples. Fateh was taking turns between fingering my pussy and clit, or probing my ass. My entire body was being ravaged by two sex crazed men."

"By this time, their pants were on the floor and I held a cock in each hand. I rubbed and stroked them, even as they called me all kinds of names. You know the usual, raandi (whore), saali (slang for slut), kutti (bitch), chutiya (cunt) and so on. It was a turn on, being abused like this by your husband's boss's servants. I, a respectable lady, felt like a low class hooker."

"So yes, as I said their cocks weren't really as big as Mr. Sarun's (no one's is!) but darling, they were of course much bigger than you. I knew they were going to fill me up real good, the way you can never. So I was somewhat turned on, and excited, and I could feel my pussy dripping wet like a faucet."

"Imtiaz then pushed me down so that I was on my knees, and their dicks at my face. I did the only thing a woman could do at that point, I started to suck their cocks. I would turn to my right and take one penis in my mouth and suck and lick it. Then I would turn to the left and take the other dick in my mouth and suck and lick it. And all this time I had my hands around one of their shafts and was stroking it, while the other was trying to gag me as I took it in my throat. I spit on their cocks to make it smoother."

"Then Fateh sat down on the sofa, and positioned me so that my head was on his lap. He then placed his cock into my mouth and I went down on him. Imtiaz moved to be on the sofa behind me so that his dick was rubbing against my slit. Raising one of my legs to give him better access, Imtiaz pressed against me. With a grunt, he pushed himself deep into me!"

"Oh it was incredible! They had a rhythm going too -- when Imtiaz would plunge in Fateh would lean back and when Imtiaz would withdraw slightly Fateh pushed his penis deeper into my throat. I was hardly being given an opportunity to breathe as the two men plugged each end of my body. All this time one of them was constantly mauling one of my breasts while another held my hair back in a tight grip as I was being face fucked and pussy fucked."

"They took a break and then Imtiaz sat down and leaned back, while I was then impaled on his staff. I started to go up and down on his rod. Imtiaz was looking up at me as he fucked me, watching his prick alternately appear and disappear down my love tunnel. His tempo of thrusts was increasing, his balls slapping against my ass. His hands were on my tits, rolling them around in small circles in time to his penetrations."

"Meanwhile Fateh walked over so he was now behind me -- with my back to him. He aimed his cock at my ass hole and waited until Imtiaz was pushing in his dick. With the right timing, my ass went to Fateh's waiting dick and as his penis head entered my incredibly tight ass, Fateh shoved the full length in with one quick stroke."

"I felt an incredible pain -- he had used no lubrication at all except my saliva on his dick, and I screamed in anguish. Fateh ignored me and buried his cock in my buttocks. I could actually feel my thin membrane straining under the weight of two dicks in such close proximity. Imtiaz and Fateh then set up a good rhythm with thrust and counter thrusts, so that one dick was driving into an orifice of mine at all times. Oh, I was in heaven!"

"Fateh then pulled out, and so did Imtiaz. They quickly moved me around so that now Imtiaz had his cock deep into my mouth while Fateh has his manhood buried in my pussy. At this point I was beyond caring, I just wanted them to cum, but they weren't done yet. They switched me around again so that this time Fateh was fucking my pussy while Imtiaz was taking me anally."

"Finally they couldn't really hold out any more, so they made me kneel as they came on my face. It was so degrading really -- I wish one of them had cum in me, but they wanted me to feel their juice on my face and then clean them off -- which I did."

"So when they left, I was exhausted and I lay on the sofa for a long time, lying in a cesspool of cum and my own juices. I had sucked Imtiaz's cock and sucked Fateh's cock, Imtiaz had fucked me in my pussy and Fateh had fucked me in my mouth while Imtiaz was in my pussy, Fateh then had fucked me in my ass while Imtiaz was still in my pussy, Imtiaz then fucked my mouth, Fateh then fucked my pussy while Imtiaz was fucking me in the mouth, and then Imtiaz fucked me in my ass and Fateh had fucked me in my pussy while Imtiaz was fucking me in the ass. And then both of them came in my mouth. I really couldn't have asked more from them!"

***

It was Sunday afternoon, and our plane had just taken off from Calcutta's airport. In 2 hours, we should be landing in Pune, and we would then be home. I glanced over at Vidya, who was seated next to me. She was fast asleep, of course.

It was to be expected. Saturday night, being her "last night" with Mr. Sarun, he had proceeded to fuck her mercilessly, and making me watch each time he took her. As a final act, he then asked Imtiaz to join him. As Mr. Sarun remarked, "I fuck Rukmani and abuse her more than Narges, so Imtiaz deserves a little treat."

Mr. Sarun took Vidya's hand and walked with her to his bed. She let him lead her and turned towards him when they reached the edge of the bed. "How do you want me, Sirjee?" she asked. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just lie down on your back, raandi, and spread your legs."

Vidya did as she was told, climbing up on the bed and lying down in the center. She spread her legs wide, tucking her heels up against her ass so her knees were flat against the bed. Her labia lips were wide open too, giving me all a clear view of both of her holes.

Mr. Sarun drove a few fingers into her open crotch, soon burying his hand between her legs. He wanted to finger fuck her. His other hand grabbed one of her knees and drove her legs even further apart while he stuck his fingers deep into her hot pussy. Vidya moaned, obviously enjoying his attention to her own needs, and reached with her hands above her head and grabbed onto the headboard of the huge bed.

Mr. Sarun then popped his head up for one minute to bark an order.

"Imtiaz!" He called out. "I'd hate for you to waste a perfectly good mouth."

"Yes, saabji." Imtiaz said, as he moved towards the bed. Vidya had heard his comment and her mouth opened as he straddled her chest, kneeling just inside her armpits and forcing her to keep her arms above her head. Imtiaz wrapped his hand around his prick and started rubbing it all over her face, leaving trails of pre-cum on her chin, upper lip, and cheeks. Vidya's tongue danced over his cock whenever it came near, her saliva adding to the juices he was rubbing all over her face. Imtiaz started stroking his shaft up and down with his hand, his every outward stroke bringing another drop of cum to decorate her lips and chin with. His stroking got faster and faster, and he grabbed the back of her head and pulled it off the bed until her chin was resting on her chest. He held his cock out of reach for a moment, and Vidya got the message and opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue, giving him a target to shoot for.

Imtiaz placed the head of his cock on the end of her tongue and continued to whack away for a moment or two longer. Suddenly he shuddered and a thick wad of milky white cum shot out of his cock and into Vidya's waiting mouth. The next stroke brought another wad of cum shooting out, but Imtiaz's aim was off and it splattered across her upper lip, nose, and by her eye. The third and fourth spurt again made it into her mouth, and I could see them hitting the back of her throat and sliding down out of sight. Few weaker pulses left a puddle of cum on her tongue, some running off the side and down on her neck.

Vidya still held her mouth open and her tongue out, letting Imtiaz cum where he wanted. Finally finished, he slid his cock along her tongue, pushing most of the cum off, letting it drip from the sides of her mouth and down her chin. As the tip of his penis entered her mouth her cheeks were drawn in as she sucked his tube dry.

Imtiaz then climbed off the bed, completely spent. I noticed that while I had been engrossed in watching her face get fucked, Mr. Sarun had changed positions. Both of his hands now held her knees wide, and he was now driving his cock deep into Vidya's pussy instead of his fingers. He was looking down as he fucked her, watching his prick alternately appear and disappear down her love tunnel. With each stroke out her tight pussy tried to turn inside out as it gripped his pole. A large wet spot on the bed sheet under her ass showed she had at least one orgasm already. Mr. Sarun's tempo of thrusts was increasing, his balls slapping against her ass as he bottomed out in her. Her breasts were rolling in small circles in time to his penetrations. Vidya was still grabbing on to the headboard, and I could still see Imtiaz's cum all over her face, neck and shoulders. Her head lolled back and forth, eyes closed and mouth open. No doubt about it, she was getting her brains fucked out.

Mr. Sarun was pounding away in a frenzy now, and Vidya arched her back as he started shouting obscenities at her. His shaft was now covered with a white, creamy foam as he started to ejaculate into her.

Like always, he took a long time emptying his seed into her. As Mr. Sarun slowed to a stop, his shrinking cock popped out of her pussy and a river of cum poured out after it, coating her cunt and ass with creamy white juice. Vidya had passed out on the bed.

I recalled all of this as I watched the city get smaller and smaller through the plane window. No doubt Vidya was now sleeping -- she could hardly walk this morning.

We had kissed all the way to the airport in the back of the car this morning as Imtiaz had dropped us off. As soon as we had gotten into the car and Imtiaz sped off, Vidya turned to me, and she and I kissed a deep, passionate kiss.

"We did it, darling." I told her, even as we came up for air and then kissed again. "A very long week it was for you, but it's over now."

"Yes, dear!" Vidya's eyes shone as she then proceeded to kiss me on my cheeks, my lips and my nose. "Your job is now safe, dear. Mr. Sarun has given us his word."

"Yes, I am grateful to you for that Viyda. This is the second time you helped me with my job."

We held hands for a while, before Vidya said, "I have something to say to you Rajesh."

I looked at her quizzically.

"Yes, dear?"

"I made Mr. Sarun give some of his preferred share stock over to you, darling." Vidya grinned. "I have the papers in my bag."

My jaw dropped, my eyes became big, and I gasped. This was big. I was now a proper owner in the company, with voting rights, with a guaranteed source of income, and could never be fired! I could even apply for a position on the board!

"How did you do that darling?" I kissed her deeply. "This is the greatest news I got this week!"

"It wasn't easy." Vidya recounted. "So, on Tuesday night, so that was the third night, your boss had already fucked me a couple of times. So now we were in bed, and he was groping me -- that's when I first asked him about it."

"What did he say?"

"Well, at first he thought I was joking." Vidya answered. "But then he saw that I was serious. So he slapped me."

"Oh." I made a face. I still couldn't get over how roughly Mr. Sarun had treated Vidya, and how willingly she had put up with all of that. The power of the cock!

"Yes, but I wasn't deterred. Mr. Sarun slapped me a couple of times and then told me I was a rakhel, there simply to serve at his bed chamber and to know my place. And if I didn't do that, my husband could find another job. He told me that my husband -- you, darling -- was a man who couldn't keep his woman happy, and thus I needed a cock in my pussy, and that's exactly my status in this house -- a pussy to be fucked."

"Oh, dear."

"But you know me, darling. I wasn't deterred." Vidya smiled slightly. "I know I can take a man to heights of pleasure he doesn't even know exists."

"Oh yes, dear, that you do."

"So I gave him a good, an excellent, blow job. I sucked him until he was ready to cum, and then slowed it, and then again increased the tempo, until he exploded in my mouth. And when I mean exploded, it was amazing the gallons of cum that I had to swallow. Then I asked him again."

"And he slapped me again." Vidya shook her head, as if to clear the memory. "After he slapped me a few times, he then proceeded to fuck my ass, hard. Whenever I said something to make him angry, he would fuck me in the ass. It was really painful, and I think I passed out once he got going. You saw his cock darling, it was huge. I am not used to having such a tool in my gaand."

"I bet he didn't stop because you passed out."

"No! When I regained consciousness, I asked him again. And this time he caned me."

Vidya paused, and we kissed again. I really could not find words to express my gratitude for all that she went through for me. After we kissed for a long time, she continued.

"I knew that caning me would make him happy. He loved to hit me because it gave him power and boosted his ego. After he was done caning me," Vidya continued, "I pleaded with him. I told him, 'Look, Sirjee! You have already taken a man's wife from him. He is in the same house as his wife, but he can't do anything as his wife is being held hostage and raped in front of him by another man. At least give him some morsels of dignity.' He then laughed and said he liked my spunk, and then he caned me again."

"I didn't push it that night. First, I didn't think he would agree and second, my ass really hurt. I couldn't take much more caning. But I did notice that he liked when I said the word 'rape'. He liked the idea that he was raping me, and you -- my husband -- knew about it but could do nothing to stop him."

"Well, it really was rape, dear." I tried to justify her words. "We never wanted to get into this arrangement."

"Yes ... but ..." Vidya bit her lip. "I don't know if we can really call it a rape. If I was being honest, I was looking forward to being ... fucked ... to being taken by him after we saw Rukmani -- I mean after I saw his giant dick. I love you, darling, but sometimes a girl just needs a real cock."

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,322 Followers