My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,316 Followers

"Oh yes! Sirjee! Oh, you are too good! OH YES!"

Mr. Sarun hadn't even put his cock to use, and already Vidya had an orgasm.

"Every woman," I heard Mr. Sarun say, "loves the touch of a man other than their husband."

After about a few minutes of silence, they moved around some more and in no time I heard my boss let out an "ahhhhh." Vidya must have just enveloped his manhood with her fingers, perhaps taken his penis into her mouth. Not for the first time in my life I felt the electric mix of shock, jealousy, humiliation and, most importantly, arousal as I pictured my wife sucking the cock of yet another lover. I realized I had subconsciously put my hands into my pants and was now stroking myself. I was picturing my wife's breasts and hair flipping back and forth as she continued to suck Mr. Sarun. Finally he let a sharp cry.

"OOOO FUCK! WHAT A COCK SUCKER YOU ARE, BITCH! FUCK!"

A few more choice words followed, before he ordered, "Viyda! Make sure to clean every drop!"

Mr. Sarun was now presumably busy ejaculating into her throat, and onto her face. This was the first of many loads he would put into my wife through one of her holes.

It was nearly ten minutes before I heard something again. A warm humiliation came over me as I heard the first of the squeaking of the bed springs. I began to fondle myself in earnest. I had to admit that the humiliation of my wife's unfaithfulness was stirring me in my loins. I could hear from the rhythmic creaking of the bed frame that Vidya was being penetrated.

"Oooooh! Sirjee!"

Her cry was a sharp stab into my wounds. I wonder how I would have felt if I could have seen exactly what was happening. That massive cock, the one that Vidya had been lusting after ever since seeing it go inside Rukmani, was now finally making its way through her love canal.

"Oh YESSS!! Ahhh! AHHH!! SIRJEE!" Vidya began to cry out louder and louder as the bed began hitting the wall. The bedsprings were now squeaking furiously as she received my boss's thrusts.

"Oh yes! UNGHH!! UNGHH!! UNGHH!! OOOH YES! Sirjee, PUSH!"

The bed began hitting the wall hard and the springs sounded as if they were going to break. Vidya was now grunting in short bursts. I imagined that her breasts must be slapping back and forth as my boss pushed himself from back in and out, in and out, in and out of her pussy.

"Yes, Sirjee! Please! Fuck me harder! Harder! Oh yes, OH YES! UNGHH!! UNGHH!!"

Vidya now let out a tremendous roar as she started to climax on his glistening, thrusting pole. No doubt he too was going to soon empty his huge balls into her.

I heard a couple of very loud smacks. Later on, Vidya had told me that this was Mr. Sarun slapping her cheeks, not hard, but not softly either. Vidya had been slapped by many men before, most recently Balachandra and Feroz, but none of Vidya's previous lovers had ever slapped her face DURING sex. Mr. Sarun however loved his power and he loved to humiliate -- Vidya was his whore and she would have to take it. Over the next few days, my wife would be slapped often, and slapped hard.

I had heard enough. I decided to retire for the night. I felt tired, and drained. The love of my life was getting the fucking of her life, and not from me. Right now my boss's balls were emptying their juice into my wife's wet and willing cunt. I struggled to sleep, both because it was a new place and a new bed, and also at the thought of what was happening to my wife Vidya at this very minute.

Later on, I had asked Vidya as to how many times exactly had Mr. Sarun fucked her that first night.

"Oh, I don't really know, darling." She admitted. "At one time, I actually passed out, but I am sure he continued to hump me. He could really recover fast. He fucked me like an animal. His fingers were always playing with my pussy. I could not but help be constantly aroused, and it was tiring. He knew where my clit was and played with it. The worst part was the way he looked deep into my eyes every time he pushed his huge dick into me. I couldn't help but think that this man would be my father's age and he was fucking me. And fucking me so well. Sigh."

***

The next morning, we all had breakfast at around 8 in the morning. I was seated at one end of the table, and Mr. Sarun at the other. My wife Vidya was seated right beside him. She was wearing a nightie (it was more of a negligee -- of a very thin material and the shoulders exposed). I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra, and no doubt she wasn't wearing a panty either. The maid servants had prepared a tasty breakfast that I finished quickly. After we finished our tea, Mr. Sarun suddenly turned to me.

"Rajesh, please stand up."

"Yes, Sir." I hastened to obey.

"Can you please stand there, in that corner? Good! Imtiaz and Fateh, please go and stand beside Rajesh."

His servants rushed to comply. So now there were three of us men standing nervously in one corner of the room.

"Vidya? Please get up and stand in this corner. Rukmani! Narges! Go and stand beside Vidya."

Mr. Sarun had placed all the cuckolds on one side and their wives in the other. At this point I was assuming even Fateh was a cuckold and his wife Narges was Mr. Sarun's toy as well. In the very next minute I was proven right.

"Narges!" Mr. Sarun now bellowed. "Come here!"

Narges walked over ponderously to stand next to her boss Mr. Sarun.

"Narges!" Mr. Sarun ordered. "Turn around so your back is to us. I want you to pull up your sari and bend over. Show us that big ass of yours."

Narges turned beet red, and I could see her face flush with embarrassment, but she wasn't going to disobey her master. In front of everyone in the room, including her own husband Fateh, she did as she was told. She bent down to grab at the hem of her sari, and then rolled it all up so it was up to her waist, exposing her to ourselves. She was not wearing any panties, and I could see a thick bushy layer of pubic hair covering her shame. Vidya told me that was the general orders of Mr. Sarun -- no female servant was to wear panties in the house -- so Mr. Sarun could have her at a moment's notice if he wanted to. They were all always available to the boss at all times.

Turning around quickly, Narges then bent over at the waist, as if "mooning" us. Her ass was now on display for us to see. Narges remained motionless in this position, awaiting Mr. Sarun's further instructions.

Across Narges's shapely buttocks were a half dozen or so red streaks. I don't know too much about corporal punishment, but these looked like they were welts of a cane that must have burned like fire when they were fresh. For the first time, I understood the absolute sadistic mind of my boss Mr. Sarun. He demanded absolute, total obedience. I comprehended the consequences of my wife's slavery, and it frightened me.

I tried to look at Vidya in the eye, but her eyes were cast down. Had she also been similarly caned last night? I hoped Vidya was not going to be punished like this. My hopes would be dashed by the end of the week -- Vidya would be stripped publicly several times, slapped, caned and spanked -- all for Mr. Sarun's sick pleasure.

"Rukmani!" Mr. Sarun thundered. "Do the same."

Without another word Rukmani followed the older maid Narges and rushed to comply. She pulled up her sari, exposing her lady parts to us, turned around and quickly bent over. I could see similar red marks -- I counted 4 strokes -- across her dainty behind. Mr. Sarun now walked and stood directly behind Vidya. The eyes of all the other males in the room -- the two servants (Fateh and Imtiaz, the husbands of the two maids) and myself, Vidya's husband -- were now on Vidya and Mr. Sarun.

My boss wrapped his arms around my wife's shapely waist from behind and slowly began to untie the knots that held the front of Vidya's flimsy nightie together. As the nightie loosened, her breasts broke free and jumped out. Helpless, Vidya did not protest when Mr. Sarun's hands began to play disarmingly with her tits. I watched feebly as Mr. Sarun enjoyed the soft charms of my wife's breasts and nipples right in front of his entire household. This would be the first of many times he would strip Vidya naked in front of the rest of the house. Mr. Sarun loved his power and by stripping my wife of her clothes and her dignity in front of everyone, he was showing her, and showing me, our place. Right now, Mr. Sarun ignored us and spoke to a half-naked and a very frightened Vidya the way a teacher might explain the rules to a new student.

"You see, my dear slut, I own you now. You may be another man's wife, but you are my property. My slave. Do you understand that, Vidya?"

"Yes, Sirjee, I understand. I am your slave, Sirjee, with my body for you to do with as you wish."

I noticed that while the other maids were allowed to call Mr. Sarun by name, my wife Vidya was not even allowed that luxury. Her status in this house was lower than the maids. She was the fresh cum dump.

"Vidya," Mr. Sarun continued, "You will do whatever I tell you to do, and if you resist in any way I will severely and painfully punish you."

"Yes, Sirjee, I understand. I will obey you completely, Sirjee."

"That punishment will include caning, spanking and anything I wish. And your husband is not allowed to interfere, or even ask for forgiveness of your punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sirjee."

"Moreover, you will do whatever my maids Narges and Rukmani ask you to do. You are their slave as well, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sirjee."

My wife's breasts were now exposed for the male servants and myself to see as Sarun tweaked her areoles. He squeezed one nipple, then the other, and played with her large breasts. Then, drawing himself up, he smacked her resoundingly on her buttocks with a loud smack.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

We all just stood there, silent, watching as Mr. Sarun smacked Vidya on her bum again, and again, and again. Each time his hand landed on her butt, her whole body trembled, and her tits flopped around, and her lips grimaced. Yet she gamely managed to hold still as Mr. Sarun smacked her again, and again.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"How did that feel, Vidya?" He asked her, after what I counted to be twelve spanks.

"Um... uh... it hurts, Sirjee."

"Good. Now remember that. And I wasn't even punishing you."

"Yes, Sirjee."

Mr. Sarun then snapped his fingers. Immediately Vidya, without even the need for words, understood what was expected of her. Somewhat self-consciously, shyly, she gathered the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up, exposing herself completely to us. The contrast between her neatly trimmed pubic area and the maids' bushy nether regions was apparent. Then, without meeting my eye, she turned around, and bent over, joining the other maids in revealing her ass to us.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Even though her ass was now bright red from the spanking, Vidya's bum was clean. There were no red marks or lines that indicated caning.

We stood there -- the three of us -- myself, Fateh and Imtiaz -- three cuckolds, watching our wives Vidya, Narges and Rukmani instantly obey the word of another man and shamelessly expose their buttocks to us. Not only were we unable to protect them from being the toy of another man's bed chamber, he was taunting us by showing us how well trained his slaves -- our wives -- were.

"Alright bitches." He snapped a finger, and immediately the three women stood up. Narges and Rukmani resumed their regular duties and their husbands left the room. So it was just Mr. Sarun, Vidya and me left in the room. I noticed Vidya had a somewhat glazed look to her eyes.

***

Vidya was seated alone in Mr. Sarun's bedroom when there was a knock on the door. All her stuff had been moved into this room -- it was clear that she was to stay in this bedroom for the rest of the week. Mr. Sarun and I had gone to the head office in Calcutta for some work (even though it was Sunday). I am writing this incident based on Vidya recounting it to me later.

Narges entered the room. She was dressed in the simple sari of a maid, whereas Vidya was wearing her nightie that she had been wearing at breakfast.

"Namaste, memsaab." Narges greeted her. She put extra effort on 'memsaab', as if taunting her.

"Hi, Narges." Vidya returned the compliment. She noticed that Narges had a cane in her hand, and stiffened. She remembered Mr. Sarun's instructions that she was to be the slave of even the maids in the house.

"Ready to have some fun, dear?" Narges asked.

"Er, yes, Narges." Vidya hesitated before replying, not knowing what the "fun" was.

"You will be on your best behavior, right memsaab?" Holding the cane in her right hand, Narges tapped the end of the cane against the palm of her left hand. "After all, you don't want me to cane your ass."

"Er, no, Narges. I don't want that." Vidya answered sincerely. "Please tell me what to do and I plan to behave."

"You will be obedient and follow my instructions?"

"Yes, Narges. I will."

"Say it, memsaab." Narges grinned. "Say that you will be my bitch."

"I ... yes, Narges. I will be your bitch."

SLAP!

Narges's fingers left bright red marks on my wife's cheek even as her face flushed with shame.

SLAP!

Once more her hands flashed across Vidya's cheeks, as she treated her like the lowly slave girl Vidya had become. Vidya was someone to do her bidding, to be beckoned at will, and to be slapped as Narges saw fit.

"I trust you have got the message, memsaab." Narges said, as she slowly lowered her hands back to her sides.

"Yes, Narges," Viyda muttered as her cheeks started to sting. My wife kept her eyes down, unable to meet the gaze of this woman who had just disciplined her as if she was a young naughty girl, not someone older, a married woman and a high society lady, worthy of respect. This morning had taught Vidya that she had to learn to accept this humiliation. Vidya's face burnt with shame as Narges smiled at her hold over my wife.

"I had just come to give you a message." Narges said, placing the cane on the bed. "Your husband and Sarun has gone to the office, but Sarun will be back soon. You are now to take a shower, and then dress in the expensive embroidered sari you will find in the cupboard."

"Yes, Narges."

"Be ready for your master when he returns. Please him, otherwise he will use this cane on you." Narges turned to leave, but then she turned around with a smile.

"We may all be Sarun's slaves, but you are also my bitch. Remember that, memsaab."

* * *

I spent the whole day at work. There was a new foreign collaboration project. Even Mr. Sarun was there till the afternoon before heading for home. I tried not to think of what was happening to my wife Vidya, and tried to concentrate on the work. When Imtiaz picked me up, it was 7 pm and already getting dark.

Dinner was a quiet affair. I had freshened up in my room and headed down. My wife and Mr. Sarun were already seated, and for all intents and purposes they looked the husband and wife, and I the guest. Mr. Sarun talked to me about work, and Vidya tried to avoid my gaze. I knew she was embarrassed. I remembered Rukmani's advise, and tried to pretend I didn't know what was going on, just to put her mind at ease, and conversed with my boss on our project. After dinner was done, Mr. Sarun asked Vidya and me to join him in what he called his den.

It was a big room -- a sort of man cave -- with a giant TV in one wall and sofas and tables scattered throughout. Mr. Sarun sat down on one the sofas and then beckoned Vidya to him. Rukmani had come into the room and placed some scones and cake and some tea on a table, before departing.

"Your wife loves to suck cock, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun told me, as Vidya obediently knelt down, keeping her eyes on the floor. "I have never had a whore suck me dry so completely as this little raandi of yours."

"I ... thank you, Sir."

I knew that Vidya did indeed love to suck cock. She never said no to me when I sometimes requested a blow job, and I am not the most well-endowed man she knew (and that's a hoot). With the huge monster that Mr. Sarun had, I had no doubt that Vidya would be addicted to giving him blowjobs on demand.

I watched as she knelt before him and took out his manhood. She struggled to wrap her dainty fingers around his massive member and lowered her mouth onto it. If she was feeling inhibited by my presence there, she gave no sign. Seeing your wife kneel before another man, and letting him fuck her mouth -- I felt a whole gamut of emotions. There was the jealousy, of course, and then there was the helplessness -- but the strongest (and I am ashamed to admit it) was one of arousal.

There was the visual contrast of the darker skin of my boss against the fair and lighter skin of my wife, particularly enhanced when she took his chocolate colored cock in her mouth. Vidya liked to maintain eye contact with Mr. Sarun when giving him a blowjob. To me, it signified the fact that Vidya was focused on my boss's pleasure. She knew she was doing it for me, for us, and she wanted to do a good job. She liked to see Mr. Sarun's face as he enjoyed the sensations of her mouth on his cock.

As she went down on him, Mr. Sarun used his strong hands to roughly pull her by her hair and position her face as he liked. I could see Vidya almost gag as he pushed deep into her, but like a good cocksucker, she adjusted excellently. Mr. Sarun used his hands to hold her head steady as he slowly ploughed his cock all the way down her throat. He held her with her nose mashed against his groin area for a few seconds, before withdrawing to feast his eyes on my wife's watery eyes, runny nose and saliva dripping from her mouth. And then he started to furiously fuck her face.

Over and over, faster and faster, Vidya was once again taking the huge and massive thick cock in her mouth. Mr. Sarun's knees started to buckle, and he grabbed the back of her head and started ramming his massive tool into her open mouth. Vidya gagged on every stroke, but never tried to stop him. With one final, long thrust, Mr. Sarun buried his entire cock into Vidya's available mouth and held it there, bucking as he started to cum down her throat. I watched as Vidya, too, stopped moving, and saw her throat muscles moving rhythmically as she swallowed and swallowed and swallowed.

It took Mr. Sarun so long to empty those massive balls into my wife. He pumped jet after jet deep into her and just when I thought he had finished, his balls would rise and fall yet another time, spurting another hot batch of his cum far up inside my wife. Her whole body trembled as she whispered something I could not hear over and over to herself.

***

"Vidya is a very sexual woman," My boss told me, as we were eating the scones.

I mumbled a thanks -- it was not the answer I wanted to give, but what else could I say?

"Such a nice and sexy and beautiful body your wife has. I really missed a high class item like her. The way she is so proud of her body -- and always so eager to please." Mr. Sarun commented as we started to sip our tea. "Isn't that true, slut?"

His hand was massaging her breast right in front of my eyes. Vidya's blouse was open, and provided easy access to her melons.

"I do my best to please you, Sirjee."

Fifteen minutes later, Mr. Sarun was ready to go again. We had just finished the scones and tea. After his blowjob, my boss wanted me to describe to him the minutes of the meetings I attended after he had left, while Vidya just sat in one corner, waiting. Occasionally Mr. Sarun would beckon to her and grab a breast or tweak a nipple, and then send her back to her position. She was the proper slave -- ready when called, otherwise fading to the background until required again.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,316 Followers