My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers

"Yes, dear."

"So, on Wednesday morning," Vidya continued. "After breakfast, he had his dick pushed into my ass. That's when I asked him again. He took me off his dick, made me kneel down on my knees and proceeded to slap my face. Then he dragged me by my ears to the washroom, and made me lie down on the floor. There he urinated on me."

"I have never been peed on before, darling." Vidya made a face. "And that Wednesday was the worst day of the week. I know Mr. Sarun liked his girls to have some spunk -- but I was wondering if I crossed the line. The whole day, he confined me to the bedroom and I wasn't allowed to go out of the room. And on top of that, he used me as a pee dump."

"A pee dump?"

"Yes, darling. All day, whenever he would have to urinate, he would take me to the bathroom, make me lie on the floor and pee on me. And not only that, he made Rukmani and Narges pee on me as well. I would be seated on the bed, when Narges would come in. She would take me by the ear, to the washroom, and make me kneel on the floor. Then she would roll up her sari, squat so that her smelly anus was on my face, and then urinate on me. Same with Rukmani. I really felt so low, that I abandoned the idea. And then you know what happened later after dinner."

"The spanking." I remembered.

"Yes, the spanking." Vidya smiled ruefully. "I was never so humiliated in my life. And then to be fucked in my ass, after that spanking ... in front of everyone ..."

"There, there." I hugged Vidya and we just cuddled for a bit.

"That whole night he fucked me repeatedly. The next morning -- Thursday it was I think -- yes, Thursday, Mr. Sarun woke me up by climbing on top of me and fucking me again. He really has some stamina, darling, I have to give him that. And he really knows how to make a girl scream in pleasure. In spite of all he had done to me all day, I enjoyed being taken like that. You will never understand that, darling, because only a real man can take a woman the way Mr. Sarun did."

"Yes, dear."

"Afterwards, we were in the shower, cleaning up, when suddenly Mr. Sarun made me fetch the cane, with me still wet and shivering. Then he made me bend over on the bath tub and asked me, 'So, how much does your husband need?' My mind was in a whirl. So maybe he was coming around! So immediately I said, 'twenty percent, Sirjee'."

"Then he started to laugh, and then caned my behind. Twenty strokes. He said that was for asking twenty percent. Then he asked me again how much. I grinned and replied twenty one. He laughed again, and this time caned me twenty one times. My ass was on fire. But I then said twenty two. Then he lashed me twenty two times. I was ready to pass out. I was holding my position, bent over, buttocks out, for over half an hour now, while he thrashed my ass. So then Mr. Sarun said, 'Fine, if you satisfy me (and my servants) till this week, I will think about five percent."

Vidya laughed.

"And that's when I knew he would do it. So I agreed, of course. I was allowed to complete my shower, and then we went down for breakfast."

"That whole Thursday, if you remember, your boss was home. Mr. Sarun actually told me, 'I am going to totally rape you today, bitch.' So I knew I was going to be a busy girl, and I was. And you know what happened on Friday with the servants."

"Wow." Was all I could say. "You endured all that for me!"

"Yes, darling."

We kissed passionately. My wife Viyda loved me no matter whose cock was in her pussy, and she looked out for her husband at all times. Now, as our plane flew into the skies, and my dear wife slept, I thought about the last thing she told me about my new stocks.

"There is one catch, though, darling." Vidya was biting her lip when she told me that, once we were waiting in the lounge near our gate. "I was wondering how to tell you, and I hoped you wouldn't get upset."

"How can I get upset with you, dear?"

"Well," Vidya then blurted out. "In order to get Mr. Sarun to give us those stocks, I had to promise him one final thing."

"What?"

"On Saturday morning," Vidya told me, "Mr. Sarun took out the papers that would make you the owners of those stock, and then told me, 'Vidya, I'm a businessman, and a successful one, and definitely a ruthless one, and I don't give up this kind of wealth out of the goodness of my heart. I expect something in return.' I then asked him what he wanted. He said, 'I will give you these stocks. But in return, I want you, say for a year.' I was flabbergasted. Here I was, thinking my ordeal would be over in one day. But then he continued, while groping my tits, 'I come to India once a month, and will get a chance to spend at most one week at home. So for that one week, I will need you at my disposal.' This arrangement will continue for at least a year."

I looked at Vidya, and she looked at me. Even in the depths of debauchery, Vidya had looked out for me. Yes, I realized the consequences of what she had done, but I loved her and she loved me. We kissed again, and then Vidya told me that she had agreed to Mr. Sarun's proposal. She then showed me the stock papers.

Mr. Sarun had transferred 5% of the company to Vidya's name (not mine). The preferred shares wouldn't mature for a year. That meant that at any time, the stocks could be cancelled if the rest of the Board saw fit to do so. Thus, what Vidya had actually done, was agree to be Mr. Sarun's slave girl, his concubine, for a whole year in return for the Board not touching those stocks. I knew Mr. Sarun visited India once a month, and as Vidya told me, he planned to stay in Pune next month for 3-5 days at our place. I better get myself prepared to be a long term cuckold now. I loved my wife.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers