My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rang again in about five minutes. Still no one picked up. Very odd! Maybe Vidya was in a shower or maybe she was taking a nap. No matter. I would call again if I didn't hear from her in half an hour.

I switched on the camera app on my laptop. Ah, my old friends -- the cameras in my house that I had installed long time ago, and that Vidya seemed to have forgotten existed. Let's actually see what was happening! These cameras had been installed during the Gaurav incident ... so long ago. And throughout my cuckold existence, they had served me so well.

Time to see if my stupid fears of Vidya and the pool construction crew had any basis in reality.

"Could not connect."

WHAT THE FUCK!

I started now at my laptop screen in frustration.

What sheer luck! I suddenly realized what happened.

Two weeks ago, after Mr. Sarun left, I sorted through the gigabytes of the secret recordings I had of her and Vidya. All of them were stored on a local server secretly stashed in our garage that was running out of space. It was time consuming to go through the recordings, decide what to keep, make backups, and so on. Thus I made the decision to subscribe and store the videos on a cloud service.

That meant updating the cameras with new firmware, and then I had to reboot them so they would now directly store the videos on the cloud. And obviously, naively, STUPIDLY, I hadn't tested them after I had done so, assuming everything would be working fine! And now, here I was, stuck in the office, wife missing, and cameras not working!

Ah, what to do. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe nothing was happening.

Suddenly I saw a light blinking.

The kitchen camera was coming on! And it was recording!

The screen cleared, and then came into focus.

There were two people there.

Vidya.

And Jawed.

I froze.

Why was Jawed here, inside the house, and why was he talking so animatedly with Vidya?

I increased the volume and glanced at my office door. It was closed -- I was alone for the moment in my cabin.

"You are a slut, memsaab." Jawed was saying. "Do you know what a slut is, memsaab?"

Vidya nodded. My wife was looking at her feet, not daring to meet Jawed's gaze.

WHAT THE ... WHAT WAS GOING ON? This was a mere labourer! Why was he talking to her like this? Why was he calling her a 'slut'?

"Come here, memsaab." Jawed ordered.

Vidya walked up to him. Jawed reached up and patted her cheek. As his hand made contact with her flesh, my wife flinched involuntarily. Jawed nonchalantly continued to pat her cheek.

He was touching her! He was touching her! And she was letting him.

"Whenever I am unhappy with you, memsaab," He told her, "I am going to slap you. Do you understand, slut?"

Even as he patted her cheek, Vidya looked up at him, eyes wide in surprise.

"Er ... slap me, Jawed?"

"Yes. I will slap you."

SLAP!

Before Vidya could even move or flinch, Jawed slapped my wife. I noticed Vidya's eyes grow wider in shock. She was stunned. Calmly, Jawed then raised the back of his hand, again, and slapped her, again.

SLAP!

"You will call me Jawedji." He told her. "You will respect me at all times."

Vidya's cheeks had a mark on them where he had slapped her, and she was starting to blush ... in embarrassment and shame.

"Er ... yes, Jawedji. I will call you Jawedji. I am sorry, Jawedji."

WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED? My wife was just slapped by this labourer and she, instead of reacting angrily, was being so meek and submissive! I began to wonder why my wife was so readily submitting to this man. What hold did he have on her? Who was he, really?

"You are to obey me and Asghar. At all times. Do you understand, Vidya?"

He wasn't even calling her memsaab. He was calling her by name. Something a mere labourer would never do.

"Yes, Jawedji."

My wife was really calling him Jawedji -- a sign of respect -- something that we would never give to the lower class.

"You will submit yourself to us. Whenever we order you to."

"Yes, Jawedji."

"You will get no respect from us, but you have to treat us with the utmost respect, and obey us at ALL times. Do you understand, you slut?"

"Yes, Jawedji."

"Let us see about that. Turn around and bend over." Jawed suddenly ordered.

Vidya once again stood there, frozen. Probably she hadn't expected him to immediately issue an order.

"Er ... now?"

Jawed sighed.

"Memsaab." Jawed told her. "You did not immediately listen to me. I am going to slap you as punishment."

"Jawedji, please." Vidya shuddered. "I am sorry, I didn't understand! I was thinking of ..."

"Your cheek please, memsaab."

"Jawedji, please. Look, I will bend over-"

SLAP!

The slap was quick, and sudden. Vidya didn't even know when Jawed raised his hand and when it had come down on her cheek. He then calmly raised the back of his hand again and slapped her, again.

SLAP!

"I ... I ... I am s-s-sorry, Jawedji." Vidya began to mumble. "I forgot that I was to obey you at all times."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Vidya's cheeks were bright crimson red.

"Now." Jawed stopped slapping my wife. "Turn around. Bend over."

"Yes, Jawedji."

My wife had now turned around, and bent over in a humiliating position, so her ass was protruding out. She balanced herself by placing her hands on her knees. Jawed calmly stood behind her and placed a hand on her left butt cheek.

"You a nice butt, memsaab." He exclaimed, starting to grope her lewdly. "Nice. Big. Fleshy."

My wife said nothing as this man openly fondled her ass.

ZAAAT!

The screen went blank.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I stared at the screen in frustration. It was clear that I was not going to be able to see what was going on in my house now. The kitchen camera was NOT working. NONE of the cameras was working. It was clear that all of the cameras had to be completely charged, rebooted, software properly installed, brought back online before they would be functioning again.

Damn! Damn! Damn!

I closed my laptop lid and leaned back in my chair. I had to think.

Clearly, these last three days, something had happened so that now, today, my wife was being slapped, being called a slut, and being groped in the ass by this construction supervisor. I had to figure out what. And why.

These men were all contractors, sent by a company that Mr. Sarun had engaged. Mr. Sarun would not obviously share with them his relationship with Vidya. So there was no connection there. The only thing I could think of was that Vidya was ... um ... entering a new relationship ... with these men. So in a way, she was cheating on Mr. Sarun.

I obviously have to find out what happened in the last three days! Think, Rajesh, think!

So the cameras had been updated to now store their videos on the cloud. Previously, as I said, I had a small server at home where I would log in with an app to view the videos. But two weeks ago I changed everything so they were now uploading their videos to the cloud. There was a small local storage so in case there was some issue with the internet, the footage wasn't lost -- but as soon as the cameras detected the cloud, they would upload everything there. This meant theoretically I didn't have a storage limit -- I was paying the cloud services for that.

So if my cameras were not showing anything now, I started to think it out, that meant either my home internet was down, or my cameras somehow not working.

But ... what if ... and I grew excited as I thought about it ... what if they had recorded the last three days on the cloud? I might not be able to see what is happening NOW, but what about the last three days?

Quickly logging on back to the cloud server, I checked for any recordings in the last seven days. Oh yes! There were recordings! All three days! I could see exactly what had happened!

I glanced at the clock in my office. In about three minutes I had a meeting. Quickly making a decision, I decided to download all the videos to my office laptop. After the meeting, I could sit in my cabin, undisturbed, and watch.

* * *

It was now time to see what had happened.

There were a lot of videos that were useless. The cameras recorded only when there was movement in the rooms, so there were a lot of videos of just Vidya in the house. Vidya eating. Vidya walking around. Vidya watching TV. Vidya masturbating. Vidya going to the washroom, sitting on the commode and peeing with the door open.

I felt guilty recording these private moments of my wife, but I ignored that feeling and forwarded through the clips. Suddenly, I stopped.

This was the first of the three days when I had gone to work. The time on the clip was about 1030 in the morning. Jawed just stood at the backdoor, the door that led from our interior dining area to the lawn. He called out loudly to my wife.

"Memsaab." He said. He was calling her memsaab at that point! "May I come in?"

"Yes, what is it?" Vidya came into the frame. She was wearing just a big shirt. That was it.

I guess she must have been wearing some short pants or underwear under the shirt, but all that was visible was her long legs. I could see Jawed's eyes temporarily drop to her legs as he ogled by beautiful wife, before he controlled himself.

I wished Vidya would have worn something more. She is so used to our high society, that she sometimes forgets how the other half of India lives. Or how conservative they are. Even if she was in her own house, this was another man.

"Memsaab." Jawed said again. "I wonder if it will be possible for you to make some tea for us men."

"Tea?" Vidya raised an eyebrow. This was highly unusual, as mostly these men might sometimes ask for some water or so. They never asked for tea when I was there!

"Yes, tea." Jawed repeated. "Sometimes the work gets a bit monotonous, so a bit of break with tea perks the men up."

Jawed then looked at my wife again. This time he carefully ran his eyes down her body, ogling her figure and her legs, before focusing back on her face.

"You do know how to make tea, right, memsaab?"

"Of course," Vidya was miffed. "What do you mean by that?! I make very good tea. How many men are there?"

"There's 10 of us in total." Jawed replied. "Me, Asghar and the eight labourers."

Vidya put some water on to boil. Then she looked at Jawed.

"Was there anything else?" She asked him arrogantly.

"No ... er, memsaab." Jawed seemed a little apologetic. "I am sorry I asked if you know how to make tea. It is just that ... a beautiful memsaab like you, a rich woman ... I am sure you had servants to make you tea all your life."

Vidya wasn't easily pacified.

"Do you see any servants in this house, Jawed?"

"Er ... no... I am sorry, memsaab. I didn't mean..."

"Come back in ten minutes." She told him coldly. "Your tea will be ready."

"Yes, memsaab."

Jawed left.

Ten minutes later, the tea was ready. Vidya had already poured it into ten tea cups, and there was extra tea in the tea pot, along with cream, sugar and stirrers. All of it was on a tray that could be easily carried out.

Asghar came into the kitchen. Unlike Jawed, he didn't knock or ask for permission. He just waltzed in.

"Is the tea ready, memsaab?"

Vidya looked at him coldly.

"You should ask for permission before you come in," She said. "There's a lady in the house."

Asghar didn't reply, but looked at Vidya. Then he looked up and down her long legs, a smile developing on his face. Vidya grew uncomfortable with the way he was ogling her.

"Did you forget to wear pants, memsaab?" Asghar asked, and then started to laugh.

"This is how modern women dress in the house." Vidya replied in a huff. "And this is why gentlemen ASK for permission to come in."

"Tell me, memsaab." Asghar was still laughing. "Would you have put on some pants if I had 'asked for permission', as you put it?"

Vidya glared at him and didn't say anything in reply. Asghar picked up the tray.

"Now that's more like a woman." He remarked, eyeing the tea, "A good woman should be quiet, be naked only in front of her man, and know how to make tea."

"That's a very sexist statement." Vidya commented. "And ... I am NOT naked."

"You are pretty much naked, memsaab. You are lucky your husband doesn't keep you in control unlike Jawed." Asghar commented. "If you were one of his wives, he would know how to keep you in line."

"Really! And exactly HOW does he keep his wife in line?"

"Wives, memsaab. He has two." Asghar snickered. "And it's very easy. A tight slap on the cheeks when they displease you is usually sufficient. Especially when they prance around naked in front of other men like you. If Jawed slapped you like he slaps his wives, you would pretty much dance to his tune."

Saying that, Asghar took the tray and left. Vidya was fuming, but she didn't say anything much. It wasn't worth it to argue with the lower class. I saw her tidy up in the kitchen before heading up to the bathroom. She was going to take a shower.

When she was down in the kitchen again, half an hour later, she was wearing a fresh blue top, with long sleeves, and yoga pants that reached to her ankle. I wondered if her decision to wear pants (rather than panties) in the house was due to Asghar's taunting. I was also wondering how suddenly this labourer was having the guts to speak to Vidya like that.

Jawed entered the kitchen.

"Memsaab?" He asked, stopping at the hallway.

"Yes, come in." Vidya answered.

"This is the tray and all the tea stuff, memsaab." Jawed told her, carefully placing the cutlery on the counter. "Tea was very good, memsaab."

"Thank you, Jawed." Vidya smiled now. "I told you I can make good tea."

"We would like you to make it twice a day, every day, memsaab." Jawed said. "That is, if that is ok with you, memsaab."

Jawed was being so polite, so nice, that Vidya couldn't say no. Especially after the rude way Asghar had spoken to her. I guess she was also feeling a little regretful of the harsh manner she had talked with Jawed before.

"I can do it, Jawed." She smiled again. "I will make tea for you twice a day. Just let me know when you want it."

"This evening will be good, memsaab. Before we leave ... say around 530 pm."

"OK, I will have it ready by then, Jawed."

"Memsaab," Jawed asked, suddenly standing quite close to her. "Have you ever been on TV?"

"TV?" My wife asked, incredulous.

"Yes, your face. It's ... very ... familiar. I think I have seen it somewhere before."

"No, Jawed. I have never been on TV. I just have a very common face."

"No, no ... I am sure I have seen you."

Vidya raised an eyebrow.

"I am just an ordinary housewife, Jawed." My wife replied. "I have an ordinary face. Maybe that is why you think you have seen it before. I am like any other ordinary housewife."

"Oh no, memsaab. You are definitely not ordinary!" Jawed enthused. "I have never seen a more beautiful woman than you! You have a very unique, very beautiful face. No one can forget this face, memsaab. You are indeed very beautiful. Your husband is one lucky man."

Vidya actually had the decency to blush. Jawed, perhaps realizing he was overstepping his boundaries, quickly left.

Nothing much happened after that. I forwarded the recordings till it was 530 pm in the evening. This was still the fourth day's recording. I had to get through the fifth day, and the sixth day, before the seventh (which was today). Or, if you count the days I was in the office, this was day 1. I still had day 2 and 3 left.

"Tea is ready, Jawed." My wife said, as Jawed entered the kitchen, sharply at 5.30 pm. I noticed that he too just walked in without asking for permission. My wife was still dressed in a yoga pant, and her top.

"Thank you, memsaab. The guys are eagerly waiting for amazing tea cooked by a very beautiful memsaab."

Vidya didn't say anything in reply, but she was definitely smiling. Jawed took the tea and left.

About half an hour later, he was back in the kitchen with the tray and the cups.

"That was some good tea, memsaab." He remarked. "Memsaab, we are done for the day, and will be leaving shortly."

"Thank you, Jawed. And oh, Jawed, I am sorry about this morning."

Jawed raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry? Em ... for what, memsaab?"

"I was a little rude to you when you asked me if I knew how to make tea. I now realize you didn't mean anything bad by it."

"Oh that?" Jawed laughed, and then turned to look at my wife. "I accept your apology on one condition, memsaab."

"Condition?" Now it was Vidya's turn to raise a puzzled eyebrow.

"Yes." Jawed grinned. "You are really looking beautiful this morning, memsaab. Especially without pants! I hope tomorrow morning to see you again like that, memsaab! When I am here, if you don't wear any pants -- that would be great!"

Having said that, he laughed and exited, leaving my wife dumbfounded. No labourer had ever talked to her like that before!

That was the day's recording. For a moment, I paused and took stock, trying to remember how Vidya had been that night. She had been edge, nervous, but also highly excited. She had been horny, and almost jumped on me when we went to bed. She had made me eat her out twice, and cum both times. She had cum quite a lot, in fact. When I had finally was allowed to mount her and cum inside her, she was quiet, with her eyes shut, shaking, as I ejaculated inside her.

I realized that these were all the hallmarks of Vidya when she was starting a new affair. She had been horny, thinking about Jawed, and used me to satisfy her. She must have been thinking of Jawed's "no pants" comment too when I had cum in her.

I quickly skipped through to the next day's recordings. The first interaction was at 1030 in the morning. Vidya was in the kitchen, busy making tea for the men. I noticed that she was wearing another oversized shirt. It was one of mine, actually.

And nothing else. No pants.

Sure, she must have been wearing a panty inside, but her long beautiful legs from her athletic thighs onwards were on display.

"Memsaab." Jawed announced, as he walked in. Vidya turned to look at him. Jawed whistled when he caught sight of my wife.

"Nice legs, memsaab." Jawed said. "You are indeed very beautiful."

"Thank you, Jawed."

"Thank you for listening to me, memsaab." Jawed stood quite close to her and told her. "You look quite nice without pants, memsaab. Just the shirt suits you. Dress naked like this everyday, and I will be one happy man! You look amazing, memsaab!"

"I am not naked. I am wearing panties, Jawed." Vidya said. "So ... it's not that I am naked below the waist! Unlike what you and Asghar like to say! It's not just the shirt."

"Really, memsaab? Can you show me?"

This was quite a bold ask of Jawed.

"Oh, Jawed!" Vidya chuckled. "You are a very naughty man, flirting with the memsaab of the house!"

Viyda however, shyly lifted the hem of her shirt to show him her panties. She was wearing a blue lace panties that barely covered her ass.

Jawed whistled again.

"You have a very nice ass too, memsaab. Very fleshy gaand (ass)! And don't worry, I won't tell your husband."

123456...8