My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er ... I am sorry, dear."

"Anyways ... during this time," My wife continued, rolling her eyes, still laughing, and still stroking me, "I am at Mr. Sarun's service either for a week, or sometimes even two weeks, every month."

"Yes, dear."

Vidya stroked me again before continuing.

"It's becoming increasingly difficult, babe, to lie about our situation to my mother." She confessed. "It's difficult even when I am here. Mama calls, and I have to make some excuse why I cannot come over or why she can't visit. And when I am away with Mr. Sarun ..."

My dick was now rapidly hardening as my wife continued to stroke it.

"She actually asked me the other day if everything was OK with our marriage." Vidya said. "I said of course! My shocked tone must have convinced her, but she was still complaining how we don't visit her as frequently now as we used to. I had to make some excuse of your work taking us out of town. I even said my home jewellery business is looking good now, and I have to travel because of that."

Vidya did have a hobby of making jewellery at home, and she had a small online store, but it was hardly a million rupee enterprise.

"I think mama was skeptical, at best." Vidya said, rubbing me. "She repeatedly asked me if everything was OK between us. I really think, darling, I should fully inform her about our ... er ... unique situation."

Again, there was some silence. Vidya continued to rub me and caress me. I began to contemplate our situation.

Right now, not a lot of people knew about our ... er ... "unique situation", as she put it. There was my boss Mr. Sarun, of course. The main man fucking my wife. Then there was the small WhatsApp group with those other men -- some of whom I knew. They knew, because Mr. Sarun shared pictures and videos of my wife with them. All these men knew about Vidya and Mr. Sarun, and they also knew that I knew.

That was it.

Of course, there were the other men that my wife secretly slept with. Some of the guards from our compound. An occasional labourer or so that worked in the vicinity. Most of these lower class men were simply too glad to bonk an upper class gori chitti memsaab like Vidya. None of them knew, however, that I knew. Even Vidya didn't know I knew, of course, thanks to my secret cameras throughout the house.

There was of course our neighbour Mr. Balachandra Laxmikant, a South Indian gentleman, a retiree and a widower, who used to live a few houses down the street from ours, in the next block. He now rented out the house to another couple, Ravi and Sheetal, some distant relative of his, while he stayed in another city. He had a torrid affair with my wife some time ago. Now, whenever he would be in town, Vidya would send me away and dutifully present herself to him. He still hasn't clued in to the fact that I knew about him and Vidya. I knew that Balachandra was also fucking Sheetal. Sometimes he fucked Sheetal and Vidya together. So Sheetal also knew, and maybe her husband Ravi.

Then of course there was Ramu, the milkman. Vidya rarely saw him now, as he was mostly away. When the odd time he would be in the city, my wife would be his booty call. Literally and figuratively.

There was, of course, various videos of Vidya, taken by her many lovers. Yet, so far, thankfully, I haven't seen any of them pop up (or go 'viral') online. So for now, only a very, very, very selected handful knew about me being a cuckold.

Vidya's mom, however, was not amongst them.

"If you tell mummy," I managed to croak, "Um ... would she not be horrified? She is, after all, from a traditional family. And I ... I would lose whatever respect I have in her eyes."

Vidya didn't say anything for a minute. She continued to stroke me. I was now quite hard.

"I don't think so, baby." Vidya replied. "You know how open minded mama is! You know how close we are, and how much we share details! We are more like friends, than mother and daughter!"

This was certainly true. I had personally witnessed the camaraderie between mom and daughter. They talked often, talked a lot and shared everything. My mother-in-law, in addition to being a very beautiful and fetching lady despite her age, was also a cool woman. She sometimes would make dirty jokes and innuendos, leading me to blush while Vidya would burst out laughing. Since she was a widow, she recently had started dating again, and I have personally seen her and Vidya talk in details about her dates. So I could certainly empathize with Vidya.

"Still ... this is not an Indian thing. She must be horrified when she hears of this. Would she not think less of me then, and also think you are some type of harlot?" I asked her.

Vidya once again patted my buttocks.

"My baby." She kissed me. We kissed for a long time.

"My baby. I don't think my mother will be upset or be shocked with you, dear. Or with me." She said. "I know her. She will say this is between us and we are both consenting adults. What she really cares about is our happiness, and our marriage. As long as we are married, and as long as you love me, she will be fine with it, and with you."

"Oh I love you, darling!" I told Vidya. "No matter what!"

"I know, my dear cuckold! And I love you too!"

We kissed once again. I was now quite hard, and horny. Seeing me in this state, Vidya laid down on her back.

"Climb on me, honeypoo." She ordered. "Let's use that cock of yours."

I positioned myself and mounted her. With a single thrust, I slid into her.

"Ungggh!" Vidya cried out, as I penetrated her. She was quite wet! I began to fuck her again.

"Ahh... darling ..." Vidya cried out in between my thrusts. "Do you ... know ... mama knows ... you have a ... small penis!"

"Oh, really? How?"

"Ungh! Ungh!" Vidya was moaning as I started to pound her fast now. "She ... remember ... we went camping ... last year? She ... saw you ... peeing at ... night by ... the tree. She ... ungh! Told me ... about it ... ungh! Later ... we ... often ... joke about it! This is why recently she started to tease you by calling you chotey jamai babu, even though I am her eldest child!"

The thought of my wife and my mother-in-law joking about my small penis meant I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Baby!" I cried out. "I am going to cum."

"Yes, jaanu. Go ahead. Cum in me. Cum in your wife's hole."

My hips buckled as I began to cum into my wife's hole. Again. Though not the first time, it still was a rarity for me -- twice in my wife's hole in one night!

Afterwards, as I laid down, my balls completely drained, Vidya snuggled against me.

She gave me a deep kiss. I really loved my wife. She didn't care about her own orgasm or her own satisfaction. All she wanted was that I be happy -- cumming in her whenever I was ready.

"Jaanu!" She gushed. "You are the best husband in the world. And sometime soon, I will tell mama that!"

"Oh Vidya!"

This was when I suddenly remembered Mr. Sarun's phone call. For the next ten minutes, I recounted the conversation to a really disappointed Vidya.

"You should have told me this earlier in the evening, jaanu." Vidya remonstrated with me. "I don't know who this Ashish is, and now I have to mentally prepare for that."

"Yes, dear." I admitted my mistake. "I was going to tell you ... but then ... you know what happened ... and I really forgot."

"Hmm." Vidya pursed her lip for a bit before continuing with a naughty grin, "My dear ... I think it's time for that spanking of yours. Go get that chair and place it in the centre of the room. And please bend over the back of the chair and assume the position."

"Er ... yes, dear."

"I am going to punish you for withholding critical information from me."

"Yes, dear."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I was well spanked for almost fifteen minutes for my failure to tell her earlier of my conservation. After that, Vidya sat on the bed and snapped her fingers again. Once more, I knew what to do.

I began by kissing her feet, before going on to lick her bum hole, and then moved to her pussy. As I licked Vidya's cunt I felt her foot on my shoulder and then on my back. It was very clear who was in charge here, and even though it was emasculating, surprisingly I was getting a thrill out of it. I knew Vidya would never do that with Mr. Sarun.

My licking was driving Vidya to the edge again.

"OOOOOOOH, you are a good boy!" She smiled encouragingly as I looked up at her. "AAAAHHHH! What good pussy licker you are!"

It was nice to feel appreciated. I was licking her with renewed vigour. Right now, kneeling in front of my wife on my knees, licking her genitals, I felt very comfortable. It is as if this was my destiny. And Vidya smiled down at me, again. Even she knew this was where I belonged. She appreciated me being hungry for her despite her fucking other men. It didn't make her feel like a dirty woman, and that was important for her.

I ate out her pussy until she had a violent earth shattering orgasm. As good as sex with other men is for my wife, I knew I was the one who made her cuckolding so special. She has told me so herself, many times.

As we both cuddled afterwards, Vidya was purring like a kitten, lovingly stroking my face and occasionally patting my well spanked buttocks. As we both drifted off to sleep, she mouthed, "Oh my darling cuck! You are the man I love! I love you! My jaanu!"

* * *

It was soon Sunday evening, and time for me to go pick up Ashish from the airport here in Pune. The weather was warm and humid, and I was already sweating, despite the air conditioning in the car, on the drive to the airport. Once I parked and got in, it was a furnace. I hoped it would not be a long wait.

I have only seen Ashish a handful of times. We would meet at the company's annual functions or events, so I had spoken to him before. During the last project, when Mr. Sarun wanted to use Ashish's contacts to get us the deal with the mall group, I had objected and said it shouldn't be done because it was going to be challenging, and so on. Even though I did have solid technical grounds to say so, I had been overruled and the deal had gone through. So in a way I knew Ashish wasn't so happy with me because I had objected to his help (given that he was a Board member and all), but now he was going to have the final laugh. With my wife.

I soon spotted him in the Arrivals. Ashish wasn't a tough man to spot.

He was old. Almost as old as Mr. Sarun; I would say Ashish was 65 or so. Most of these Board members were senior folks. And unlike Mr. Sarun, Ashish didn't work out or eat healthy. He was tall, yes, and strong, but he also had a big paunch. He was wearing a rich silk white shirt, the kind that politicians and rich men from the South wore, and a white dhoti with gold embroidery on the hem. It was the clothing of a rich man where he was from, but I didn't expect him to wear a dhoti on the airplane. I guess when you are fat, those type of loose clothing appeals to you. He was dark skinned, and had a big handle bar moustache that he constantly liked to twirl.

"There you are!" Ashish saw me and gravitated towards me. He handed me his suitcase. "Here's my carry on. Where's your car?"

"Come with me, Sir." I took his carry on. He was already treating me like a servant. "I am parked quite near."

"Good, good." Ashish was beaming. The sun was now setting, but it was still quite warm. "I am hungry, Rajesh. I hope your wife, in addition to being the company slut, can cook?"

My wife the company slut.

"Yes, Sir." I politely replied. "Vidya has prepared a nice meal for you, Sir. I told her how you love to eat, Sir, and as per your email I have told her your favourite dishes."

I knew Vidya was a good cook, so I wasn't worried on the food department.

"Good, good!" Ashish twirled his moustache again. "I am famished."

As we got into the car and got on the highway, Ashish seated on the back seat, he again spoke to me.

"I hope you remember the other instructions in the email I asked you to give to your wife, Rajesh." He said.

"Yes, Sir." I blushed slightly. "I assure you we have followed them."

"Good." Ashish nodded. "I had asked that your wife not take a bath for the last three days, and not change the sari she is wearing all this time, even she does her household chores. And that your air conditioning should only be switched on today, and not in the last few days."

"Yes, Sir."

Vidya had grumbled when I had given her the instructions, but she knew better than to question the orders given to her by a man Mr. Sarun was sending. If Ashish complained, Mr. Sarun would be angry. And you don't want to anger a man like Mr. Sarun.

"I like the raw smell on an Indian woman, Rajesh." Ashish continued. "The musky smell they develop from the sweat in their armpits or the stench of their loins when they haven't taken a bath for a few days, especially if they are wearing a sari in this hot climate. I am going to enjoying smelling your wife."

"Er ... Yes, Sir." I was being nice to a man who wanted to smell my wife's loins. "Although, Sir, I must warn you -- my wife doesn't really stink. She always smells sweet."

"They all stink after two days, Rajesh." Ashish declared. "Especially a slut wife like yours."

* * *

In fact, it was I who had taken care of most of the household tasks, including cleaning, and had told Vidya to rest as she may not get much sleep later that night. If experience was any guide, the first night with any lover was Vidya's busiest. The men were always thrilled to bed a new woman, a married woman to boot. They almost didn't know what to do with her and would try many things, and always end up fucking her a few times. Ashish shouldn't be any different, I reasoned.

"Welcome, Ashish Sir! Welcome to our humble home!"

Ashish's eyes were transfixed at the sight of my pretty buxom wife. For a moment he said nothing, but simply stared at her big tits.

Vidya was wearing a black blouse and black petticoat, with a light grey sari that clung to her body. This, along with her blue chiffon sari, were what I called her "come fuck me" saris. She would usually wear these on our anniversary or on my birthdays -- or when meeting a new lover. The small black blouse was a bit too small -- her big boobs almost seemed as if they would burst open the blouse. I could also see little beads of sweat on her belly and her exposed midriff, and of course there was a sweat patch under her arm pits as well, which was sort of camouflaged by the black colour of the blouse. She had been wearing that sari for the past three days, after all.

"You are as beautiful as your videos, Vidya beti." Ashish commented. I found it immediately strange he was calling her 'beti' -- that meant 'daughter'.

Vidya blushed a bright crimson red. She knew what videos Ashish was referring to very well!

"We are glad to have you here, Sir. Please come this way -- once you freshen up, I will serve dinner at once, Sir."

"Thank you, beti."

As Vidya spoke and turned around, Ashish also kept glancing at her big and round ass. The hot and humid weather coupled with her sweat had made her sari cling to her ass. It was a great ass. Even though I knew that another guy would be drilling that ass later, I could still appreciate that fine ass, and why Ashish was staring at it.

Vidya, talking animatedly, turned around again, and this time she became conscious of Ashish's leering. Uneasily she quickly covered her breasts with the pallu and adjusted her sari. Ashish smiled and entered my living room.

"Where shall I freshen up, Vidya beti?" He asked.

"Oh, this way, Sir." Vidya happily took his arm. "Please come with me. I have put you in the master bedroom, Sir, where you will be with me. My husband will be sleeping in the servants' quarters as long as you are here, Sir. Let me take you to our bedroom, Sir."

... where you will be with me. My husband will be sleeping in the servants' quarters ...

A small pang of humiliation washed over me as Vidya reiterated our sleeping arrangements to our guest. He was going to enjoy my wife's body on our marital bed in our bedroom, while I was being relegated to the servants' quarters, in my own house. Not even the guest room.

As they left, I noticed that Ashish put his hand on her bare waist. Vidya seemed not to notice. As they rounded the corner and out of view, I saw that his hand was slowly going down towards my wife's buttocks, starting to grope that big bottom.

* * *

Dinner was served and we ate mostly in silence, as Ashish -- in between gulping down his food --stared at her heaving breasts and bare midriff. Vidya tried to make some small talk, but in the end just gave up. Ashish was hungry, so he ate quickly. I wondered what my wife was thinking, knowing she had to entertain this big fat man in bed for a week, starting from tonight. I also speculated what had happened upstairs in the bedroom, but Vidya had been there only briefly to show him the room. She had quickly come downstairs to start preparing the table for lunch.

When I had asked her if anything happened upstairs already, my wife gave me an exasperated look.

"I was upstairs with him only for a minute, dear!" She said. "He just felt my ass. Relax! The real action will start tonight."

So, so far, other than probably a little groping of her ass, or perhaps a pinch or two on her butt cheeks from Ashish, he must not have done much else. He also kept calling my wife 'beti'.

When Ashish finished and got up to go to the powder room and wash his hands, I could see -- through his dhoti -- that he had a massive hard on. It was clear that he was thinking about my wife. Even though he was an old overweight man, at this moment Ashish appeared like a big bull. Tall, built, 6' 4", dark with a thick handlebar mustache, and a big paunch. Not exactly Vidya's type, but here he was.

After washing his hands, Ashish came back to the dining room.

"Where is your wife, Rajesh?" He asked me.

"Vidya is in the kitchen," I answered. "She doesn't like dirty dishes in the sink, so after a meal she immediately likes to clean up."

"Hmm." Ashish grunted, and started to walk towards the kitchen. I followed him discreetly at a distance.

Vidya was in the sink, scrubbing a couple of the big dishes that wouldn't fit in the dishwasher. Her Mangalsutra was hanging from her neck over her breasts, and her wedding ring was on her finger. Vidya liked to keep these two items on, even when she was with other men. It was a reminder to them and to her that she was a married lady; someone else's wife.

As Vidya scrubbed the dishes hard, her big round buttocks bubbled and quivered. The sari was tight, so it had slipped into the crack of her derriere. Ashish stood by the kitchen door, his eyes watching my wife's big round buttocks wobbling under her sari.

After watching for a while, Ashish must have decided enough was enough. His hardness was now quite prominent through the white dhoti. Ashish calmly walked up and stood behind my wife, his erection suddenly touching her quivering bottom.

"Oh!" Vidya could only utter a startled reply. She hadn't heard him walk up at all.

Ashish clasped his hairy arms around my wife's bare midriff, making her jump again. Vidya momentarily closed her eyes, before opening them again and continuing with her work at the sink.

Ashish silently pressed himself more onto her. She must now have felt his manhood between the cheeks of her buttocks. Was it my imagination, or did she seem to encourage him by pushing back onto him? His hands now moved up from her midriff and to her blouse.