My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ashish has great stamina." Vidya commented. "I thought ... for his age ... that would be it... but he was full of lust. The second time he just put his mouth on mine, kissed me for some time, and then shoved his dick into me. He was just fucking me like an animal. I was his bitch. I thought to myself that what I have gotten into."

"I am sorry, darling."

Vidya ignored my words.

"His hands were constantly grabbing my breasts. He was very rough with them the second time. By the time he was done, all I could think of was that this man would be my father's age and he was here fucking me. And despite all of that, I was actually ... looking forwarding ... to being fucked by him. Again."

"Maybe he will slow down." I said. "Perhaps only the first night he was ... so ... excited."

Vidya actually glanced at me. It was a look ... a combination of ... disgust ... interest ... and even some sympathy.

"Oh, babe. I wasn't complaining!" She uttered. "I actually HOPE he doesn't slow down! It's nice to have a man who can get it up more than once or twice, you know! No offense, my dear husband, but Ashish is ... very good, you know! Even though he is old, he knows what to do. Some people have a big cock and think that's enough. It's not -- you gotta know how to use it. And he certainly does, I can tell you! I am usually cumming once or twice before he has even put his dick inside me! You should try and learn a few things when you see us."

I tried to make a smart comment.

"It was strange," I said, "that he called you 'beti' and wanted you to call him 'uncle'. Weird."

Vidya made a face.

"Not so weird." She was actually defending Ashish! "I mean, even our neighbor Balachandraji calls me bahu (daughter-in-law), and still has sex with me."

I had nothing to say to that. I guess Vidya was just the sexy bahu and the sexy beti everyone loved to sleep with!

"In a way," Vidya continued, "'Beti' (daughter) is better than 'randi' (slut), 'cunt', 'bitch', 'slave' and all other names I have been called by the others. It's something new ... a pleasant change of pace for once. Besides, sweetheart, your kink is to watch another man ravage your wife. You shouldn't be making comments about a man who likes to call someone he's fucking 'beti'."

I had no reply to that comment.

"So ..." I watched as Vidya drank two glasses of water. "It was just the two times that night?"

Vidya finished drinking, turned and smiled at me.

"Oh my cuckold husband! My beloved and darling husband! My jaanu!" She uttered. "I was his new toy. His new slave. He had me four times last night, and the fifth time was just now ... some time ago."

So this old wolf had taken my wife twice more times in one night than I manage in a week.

Vidya saw my state and poured a glass of water.

"Here, sweetipoo." She said, handing me the glass. "Sit ... and drink."

I took the glass and sat down at the kitchen table. As I drank, Vidya sat down opposite to me.

"Rajesh ... I am ... sorry."

"I ..." Once again I didn't know what to say.

"I know this is tough on you." Vidya continued. "But remember ... you wanted this. YOU brought this on. Now ... we both cannot stop. We are too deep. In listening to your fantasy, and trying to fulfill it, I am now somewhere I cannot stop. Even if I want to."

Saying this, Vidya parted her legs slightly, and raised the shirt.

I could see her slimy, wet, semen filled cunt.

"This is your wife's pussy, my cuckold darling." Vidya remarked. "My poor pussy that your colleague had fucked last night. Five times."

I could only stare. Vidya gave a little smile and stood up.

"Good day, cuckold. Time for me to go back to my old and fat lover. Have a nice time at work!"

* * *

For the next two days, Monday and Tuesday, the daily routine wasn't much different. After I had prepared their breakfast, I would leave for work. As per Ashish's orders, I would make sure that I would spend extra time at work and return home much later than usual. I did check the cameras once or twice while at work, and by my count Ashish would usually sleep with Vidya three times during the day. He would bang her right after they had breakfast, usually humping her in the kitchen.

Then he would do some work on his laptop for some time as Vidya did the housework and prepared lunch. Right after lunch he would take her to the bedroom and have his way with her. And finally in the late afternoon when she would serve him tea, it usually ended with either another quickie, or her giving him a blowjob on the living room couch.

When I eventually reached home from work, it would be late so I would have dinner with Ashish and Vidya. After dinner, Ashish would go the living room, sit, and then make me give him a report of everything that had happened in the office. I would have to give this report while standing, and Ashish would be sitting on the sofa like a boss. My boss would sometimes join in, sitting with him on his lap, watching mischievously as I had to stand there like a schoolboy giving my report.

After that, we would watch a little TV. I still had to stand in the room and was not allowed to sit. Then Ashish and Vidya would retire for the night to the master bedroom. Although the door would be closed shut, or sometimes just left very slightly ajar, I would still follow them pathetically and listen in, standing outside their door, as they fucked noisily. After some time, I would go to the servants' quarters and relieve my frustrations with a quick masturbation session, even as I could hear the bed squeak from the master bedroom where my wife was being taken repeatedly by this old man.

One thing I have to say that I was glad for -- Ashish wasn't treating Vidya roughly. I have seen the videos and have shared those stories -- some of Vidya's other lovers like to slap her, spank her, cane her, pull her by the hair, treat her like a two-rupee whore while banging her, and so on. But Ashish was happy to simply fuck her, and occasionally spank her big bottom. She wasn't being caned, nor urinated upon, nor thrashed with a belt. Ashish was interested in simply sleeping with my wife, fucking her, usually missionary or cowgirl, with the occasional blowjob thrown in.

Vidya too seemed to enjoy the sudden constant sex, even if it was with a fat old man, and there was a certain glow on her face. In those two days alone, she must have been fucked at least fifteen times! Her only complaint was that Ashish wasn't letting her take a bath, nor change her dress -- even her underwear. She hadn't taken a bath for almost five days now, despite all that cum that had been deposited in her cunt, on her face and in her mouth (and sometimes on her boobs). For someone like Vidya, I knew that was driving her crazy. Yet Ashish was very strict on this -- he liked his women stinking and dirty. I wouldn't say Vidya was stinking ... but she had now developed a certain ... aroma.

* * *

On Wednesday night (technically Thursday morning), around 2 am in the night, I was woken up by my phone ringing. It was Vidya, calling from the master bedroom.

"Can you come to our bedroom, darling?" She spoke sweetly. "Uncle wants you here."

Our bedroom. As in hers and Ashish's.

"Are you sure?" I was hesitant. I was sleepy.

"Yes, babe. Uncle is ordering you to come here."

Oh, ordering me.

"Oh, I see, dear. At once, dear. Please tell Sir I am coming."

I felt like I was intruding, even though it was the master bedroom of MY OWN HOUSE! Even as I opened the door, there was a strong smell of sex, sweat and cum in the room. I had to remember -- Neither Ashish nor Vidya had showered for days. And my wife was being fucked ... repeatedly ... and then was asked to wear the same clothes. Again and again. Even her underwear was the same.

The two of them were lying in bed, probably having just fucked. They were naked, of course.

My wife Vidya was resting her head on Ashish's broad hairy chest and caressing his fat paunch. She would occasionally kiss his neck and shoulders. Those kisses showed just how comfortable she was with him, and how much she was loving what he was doing to her. Despite his fat paunch.

He had one arm under and around her, with his hand playing with one of her breasts, tweaking and pressing her nipple. Vidya's legs were spread a little, and I could see some white liquid between my wife's thighs. It was cum -- another man's cum. And by the looks of it, LOTS of cum.

Ashish's thick dark cock was lying across one leg, still wet -- most likely from my wife's own cunt juices as well as his ejaculate. I noticed that even while it was flaccid, his cock was much, much larger than mine. No wonder Vidya had the contented look of a well-fucked woman. A sudden familiar feeling of inadequacy swept over me as Vidya kissed his neck again, paying no heed to me.

"Rajesh!" Ashish's voice boomed, as he continued to play with my wife's melons. "You must be wondering why I called you here."

I had a good idea, but I didn't say that.

"I am here at your service, Sir." I replied. "Please tell me what I can do."

"I hope I didn't wake you up, Rajesh."

"Er ... it's not an issue, Sir." I answered. "I am your servant, Sir. You ordered me here, Sir, and so here I am."

"Good! As you can see, cuckold, I just banged your slut wife some time ago."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"And what do you say, cuckold?"

"Um ... thank you, Sir, for making love to my wife." I had to grovel. "Thank you for showing her a good time, Sir. She seems to enjoy your love making, Sir."

Ashish turned and cupped Vidya's tit.

"Did you enjoy it, beti?"

Vidya blushed, and then nodded shyly.

"You have a big lund, uncle." She commented, stroking her lover's manhood. "And you know what to do with it. I love you, uncle."

"Good. Good. I love you too, beti."

Ashish leaned in towards me wife. I saw them kiss passionately for some time. Then Ashish withdrew and turned to me.

"Her pussy is always wet, Rajesh." He said. "Looks like you don't have staying power. You cum too quickly in her, and this is why she enjoys other men."

"You are right, Sir." I had to acknowledge. "I am happy you are here, Sir, to make love to her properly."

"It's a good thing you accepted your place as a cuckold." Ashish scoffed. "A woman like Vidya needs a real man. She shouldn't be chained to someone like you."

"You are right, Sir."

"Now listen, cuckold! I want to fuck her again, now." Ashish announced. "But I want her cleaned up. You will wipe her pussy clean for me, Rajesh."

"Yes, Sir."

As I went to the bathroom to get some tissues, I heard Ashish say to my wife, "What a good servant your cuckold husband is!"

"Yes, uncle." Vidya replied. "He is very well trained by now!"

"Well trained as a servant, yes." Ashish commented. "But not as a lover. He should watch us now. Maybe he will learn a few things. Now, beti, are you ready to be bedded again?"

"Oh yes, uncle! Please take me as many times as you want, uncle."

I returned from the bathroom and stood next to Vidya. She gave me an awkward smile, and then spread her legs. Thick white gooey cum immediately poured out of her and started to drip down her thighs and onto the sheets, causing her to blush again.

Nonplussed, I used the tissue to wipe her genitals thoroughly clean. It was disgusting, yes, to have to feel and touch another man's cum, especially on your own wife, but I was used to this by now. Ashish continued to play with one of her big tits as I rubbed and cleaned her. I could feel Vidya's pussy purring -- she was revving up for round 2!

I went to the bathroom again to dispose of the tissues. This "clean up" duty was something Mr. Sarun occasionally made me do. No doubt he must have shared stories with Ashish. If nothing else, this ritual reinforced my status in my own house. A cuckold, and a servant to the men who continued to fuck my own wife and use her for their pleasure.

When I returned, Ashish commanded, "Stand over there, Rajesh. You will watch us."

"Yes, Sir."

"Open your zipper and take out your penis."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

Again, this was something Mr. Sarun made me do sometimes. He had lot of fun comparing my cock with his, even as he fucked my wife in front of me. Sometimes he would even ask me to get a tape measure and measure it, and read it out, before making Vidya measure his own size. It wasn't enough that he was cuckolding me, he had to humiliate me and drive home the point.

As Ashish now made me take out my little cock out of my pants, it looked tiny compared to his huge cock. Ashish's cock looked like it was about to burst -- and he wasn't even hard! I could see a little smile on Ashish's lips.

"Vidya wasn't lying." He commented, mostly to himself. I cringed inwardly. So my wife did talk to him -- and perhaps others -- about my girth!

"Now listen to me." Ashish instructed. "As I fuck your wife, you may wank yourself if you like. But I don't want to hear a single noise. No sound from you."

"Yes, Sir. Of course, Sir."

"Vidya, beti." Suddenly Ashish turned to my wife. "Suck me."

"Yes, uncle."

My wife sat up and leaned over. Without casting a glance at me, perhaps out of shame, my wife put her lips around Ashish's penis and started to slowly engulf it. As her tongue expertly flicked his shaft, I could see him get harder and harder, and larger and larger. Ashish kept squeezing one of her boobs as she sucked him. Suddenly he let go of that tit and said, "Enough, beti."

"Yes, uncle." Like a well-trained slut, Vidya immediately stopped sucking his cock. Ashish's hardness was now huge, glistening with her saliva, and the veins sharp in prominence.

Once again, if this was Mr. Sarun, this was the moment when Vidya would have been given a few tight slaps. She had just sucked dick, and was waiting expectantly for her next command. Mr. Sarun loved to slap my wife right after she had sucked him off, or when he was fucking her. Even Balachandra would slap her a few times during their love making. Something about her cheeks and the way she eagerly submitted herself to those men!

Ashish seemed to have no such desires. So far he had not slapped her even once. Instead, now, he ordered my wife to lie down on the bed on her back. Then he glanced at me.

"Such a sexy body your wife has!" He remarked, running his hand over Vidya's big breasts. He was massaging her breast right in front of my eyes. "Such big udders! You are a lucky man, Rajesh."

I didn't feel that lucky standing there watching another man fondle my wife's melons, but what could I say!

"Thank you, Sir." I replied. "She is indeed very sexy. I am a lucky husband, Sir."

"Such a willing slut." Ashish continued, groping her. "Always willing to please."

"I hope I am satisfying you, uncle." Vidya commented, as Ashish ran his hand down her body. "Whatever you want me to do, I will, uncle."

As Ashish started to finger her, Vidya let out a soft moan.

"I have noticed that married women are always more sensitive to other men's touch than their own husbands." He remarked. "Especially a slut like Vidya."

So he too must have fucked other married women!

Ashish's own cock had now grown even larger, getting much broader in girth. It seemed to stare back menacingly at me, with its prominent veins and ridges. That piece of meat had been in my wife almost constantly for the last few days. From time to time Vidya cast a glance at his manhood, as if willing him to start fucking her. She avoided looking in my direction. I could see a big damp spot near her thighs -- she was leaking!

"Stroke me." Ashish suddenly commanded my wife.

Immediately Vidya started to stroke the underside of his organ with her index finger and thumb. She used her other hand to cradle his balls while her fingers pleasured the skin surrounding the ball sack, with occasional forays into his anal orifice. Ashish was now rock hard.

"Enough." Ashish barked. His protuberant dick now lingered menacingly near my wife's well lubricated vagina. Ashish then got up and spread my wife's legs wide open. I watched as he authoritatively entered her pussy. I remained standing there, with my pants around my ankles, my penis out, and watch this fat old man start to fuck my wife. He was penetrating her with commanding power, grinding his manhood deep into her hidden flesh, feeling its enveloping warmth that had once been only for me, but now open for many.

Before long, I couldn't take it anymore -- the grunting from this old fat man, the succulent moans from my wanton wife, Ashish's balls slapping my wife's thigh flesh as he thrusted himself in and out of her, in and out, and my wife's willful participation. I started to cum, right there.

Both Ashish and Vidya looked at me with contempt, pausing only for a moment as I came helplessly onto my clothes. They then ignored me completely and resumed their fucking. Since Ashish had already come once it seemed to take him forever to cum. I watched jealously as he pounded my eager wife like a jackhammer, switching positions a few times, and making her scream with pleasure as she came repeatedly. Only after Vidya was fully exhausted from her orgasms did Ashish start to ejaculate inside her. He remained inside her for a long time before withdrawing.

If I thought that was the end of it for the night I was wrong. I was made to clean up Vidya again, and then watch as Ashish had her once more, this time doggy style. Only then was I dismissed back to the servants' quarters.

* * *

It was Friday afternoon that Vidya suddenly called me on my cell while I was at work. There was a lot of office work pending, but I could hardly concentrate, thinking of what Ashish was doing to my wife at that very moment. It had been almost a week since I had inserted my own penis in my wife. But in that time she was getting her pussy filled daily, numerous times, by an old man. Thankfully tomorrow, Saturday, Ashish was leaving.

"Hi baby! Are you about to take your lunch, dear?" Vidya asked me.

"I haven't had the chance yet, darling." I answered. "I was just about to go to the chaat place down the street ..."

"Well, honey, listen." Vidya lowered her voice slightly. "Uncle ... I mean ... Ashish has finally allowed me to take a bath."

"Wow." I couldn't help but remark. "How did you manage that, babe?"

"Well." Vidya giggled. "It wasn't easy, jaanu. I promised him we can shower together and I will let him rub me all over with soap. And that he can fuck me in my ass in the shower."

"Oh ..."

"Apparently he never had anal sex with his wife Rehana, that too in the bathroom, so he agreed."

Most men used my wife Vidya to fulfill their fantasies they couldn't realize with their own wife.

"It took me almost an hour to take the bath, babe!" Vidya complained. "Uncle ... I mean ... Ashish ... fucked me for a long time. A LOOOONG TIME! My ass was so sore! Even with all that soap! He just kept taking his penis out and pushing it in! And he was hard... and you know how big he is! And I had to stand there, bent over, taking it in my ass. Again and again! Afterwards he wanted to do me again on the bed, but I managed to make him happy with a blowjob."

Wow, this old fat man was fit enough to take my wife twice in the shower!

Vidya then told me the real reason for the call.

"We are going to the mall. Falcon Mall, to be precise. They have those fashionable expensive boutique stores there, and Ashish wants to buy me some gifts. We will be heading out shortly."

Falcon Mall wasn't too far from my work.

"Do you want me to join you?" I asked.