My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt helpless -- standing there at the kitchen door -- and staring at this old man molesting and mauling my wife, cupping her tits, fondling them. Ashish then placed a hand on her buttocks.

SPANK!

There it was. No man could resist spanking Vidya's big buttocks. Old or young, every lover of Vidya ended up spanking her.

Except me, of course.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I could see that he had one hand on her tit, groping it, while the other hand was spanking her ass.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I decided to return to the living room. After some time, Ashish returned. His hardness was now quite protuberant, and his eyes had a hungry look on them. Ashish sat down on the big sofa, his legs spread out.

"Rajesh, I am going to ask some questions about the company." He told me.

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"Please stand up when you talk to me."

"Oh. I am sorry, Sir. Of course, Sir."

I immediately stood up, facing him, while he remained comfortable seated.

"You will stand and answer me whenever I talk to you." Ashish ordered.

"Yes, Sir."

"You will always call me as Sir, and your wife as 'Dear', in my presence." Ashish continued. "As long as I am here, I don't want you to take her name."

"Yes, Sir."

He began to ask me some questions about the company. We talked business for the next few minutes, as I remained standing.

After sometime, Vidya came and also stood in front of Ashish.

"Can I get you anything, Ashish Sir?" She asked. "A drink, perhaps?"

Ashish looked up at her.

"You are a beautiful item, Vidya beti. A proper maal." He said. "I like your big tandroost buttocks. Right now what I need is you. Your jism (body) ... your gaand (ass)."

Well, he was certainly direct, I realized.

"Thank you, Ashish Sir." Vidya actually had the decency to blush, even though the man was crudely describing her in vulgar terms. "I will do whatever you ask of me, Ashish Sir, to please you and keep you happy. That's my instructions from Sirjee."

Sirjee, of course, was what Vidya called my boss Mr. Sarun.

"Good girl." Ashish nodded. "From now on, I don't want you to call me Ashish Sir. You will call me 'uncle'. And I will call you 'beti'."

"Er ... yes, of course as you want, uncle." Vidya acquiesced easily. "I am your beti and you are my uncle."

She gave a slight giggle.

"Now, Vidya beti, as instructed, have you taken a bath for the last two days?"

"Er ... no, uncle."

"Or shaved yourself?"

"No, Sir ... er ... uncle. You said you didn't want me to, uncle."

"Good! Good! Now, beti, come and sit on my lap, my dear." Ashish ordered.

It didn't matter that I -- her husband -- was also present in the room. I was still standing in my place, watching the encounter. Vidya hesitated only for a minute, before plunking her big ass on his swollen crotch as she sat down on his lap. Immediately he embraced her, and pressed his lips onto her lips. To my surprise, Vidya responded by hugging him around his neck.

They kissed for a little bit. I could even see him sucking on her tongue. I felt jealous -- which I always did -- when I would see Vidya kiss another man, especially on the mouth. I also realized I was sporting an erection.

"I love when a woman hasn't taken a bath for a few days and has worked hard in the kitchen." Ashish remarked. "Usually such an unwashed woman smells sweaty and has a musky odor, which I like. You, however, beti, smell really sweet."

Vidya could only smile briefly, before Ashish resumed kissing her. He kissed her on her lips, her face, her eyes, her nose, before nibbling a little on her earlobes. I knew Vidya liked that. She loved it when a man nibbled on her ear. Vidya was now breathing hard, very turned on.

"Let's take a look at your breasts, beti." Ashish suddenly said. "I love how big and bouncy they feel."

Without giving her much of a warning, Ashish reached behind her and unhooked her blouse. It looked like he wanted to strip her right here. Ashish motioned to Vidya to take off the blouse, which she did. Ashish then unclipped her bra and it fell to the floor, freeing her heavy breasts from their constraints. They immediately sprung out. I could see that Vidya's nipples were big, hard, perky and prominent.

Ashish placed a hand on her right boob, gently squeezing it.

"These are big," He commented. "Beti, did you recently have child?"

Vidya smiled shyly and shook her head.

"No, uncle. They have always been like this."

"Amazing."

For the next ten minutes Ashish played with her breasts, pinching, biting and even sucking on them. Then he patted her on the rump.

"I want you to stand up, beti."

"Yes, uncle."

Slowly, ponderously, Vidya stood up.

"Beti, lift your sari up to your waist. I want to see your panty."

"Er ... yes, uncle."

My wife slowly rolled up the hem of her sari from the bottom and raised it to her waist, slowly revealing the smooth milky white skin of her athletic toned legs, her succulent thighs, before revealing a white coloured panty. I could see that there was a huge damp wet patch on the front.

"Good. Good." Ashish seemed to be pleased. "Now, beti, turn around so your back is to me, and kneel down on the floor on all fours."

"Yes, uncle."

Ashish was not affording Vidya any dignity, yet my wife did as ordered. She knew her role.

The company slut.

Ashish reached down and raised Vidya's sari so it was now over her bottom and on her back. He then pulled and lowered the white panty until it was now at her knees. My wife was now on her haunches, on all fours, in a humiliating position on the floor. Her boobs were out, hanging, and her ass was now exposed, and this old rich man was now marveling at her voluptuous buttocks. Yet Vidya's indignity was going to continue.

"Beti, pull your cheeks apart. I want to see your cunt and your asshole." Ashish requested.

"Yes, uncle."

I don't know what Vidya thought of this request, but she was happily obeying every order given to her, smiling at him, even as he humiliated her.

"Ok, beti. Stand up. Pull your panties up."

"Yes, uncle. Thank you, uncle."

Ashish now got up to stand next to her. He clumsily took her dainty hand in his big hands.

"Beti, take me to the bedroom. It's a big house and I forgot where it is."

"Oooh, uncle! You are too kind. It's this way ... up the stairs."

Before leaving, Ashish turned to me.

"I am going to leave the door open slightly if you want to hear as I fuck your wife." He told me. "Otherwise, I don't want to be disturbed at all tonight."

... If you want to hear as I fuck your wife ...

"Yes, Sir. Of course, Sir." I replied. "It is an absolute honour, Sir, to have you here with us. I won't disturb you at all, Sir."

"Good." Ashish seemed satisfied with my response. "But you will only stay outside the door for the first time. Maybe the first twenty minutes or so. Then you will leave us alone."

"Yes, Sir. Don't worry about me, Sir."

"And I want you to make breakfast in the morning, and leave early for work. Stay in the office longer. When you come home, make sure the master bedroom is clean and the sheets changed."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

Ashish then turned to my wife.

"Beti, let's go. I hope your husband will not bother us."

"Uncle, my husband is very good and experienced at other men with me." My wife actually defended me! "He will not bother us at all unless you ask for him or give him an order, uncle! He just likes to watch!"

* * *

I stood outside the main bedroom, watching. The door was left only very slightly ajar, and the lights were not really on in the room. However, brilliant moonlight flooded in through the bay windows, giving everything a mesmerizing glow. Ashish and Vidya were now standing beside the bed.

I watched as Ashish began to strip my wife. He pulled off her sari, and then her petticoat, before he pulled down the white panty. Her blouse and bra had already been taken off in the living room. My wife now stood before this man, fully naked and vulnerable. I could see her shake and tremble slightly. She was totally nude so she was feeling uncharacteristically shy.

Ashish stared at my wife's body for some time. Especially at my wife's big, firm breasts with their large, black nipples. In the soft light I could see her nipples protruding from her breasts. The sight of my wife's fair naked breasts and black nipples was seemed to make Ashish really excited.

Ashish then turned my wife around, so he could look at her buttocks. With constant exercise and good diet, Vidya had very large and fleshy buttocks. Ashish came close to her, from my wife's behind. He circled her with his arms and cupped her breasts lightly. He kept his palms cupped over my wife's breasts without pumping, or squeezing them, seemingly relishing the feel of her heavy breasts. Then he made her turn around again, to face him.

Ashish then wrapped her in a hug, pushing his crotch against her nakedness, while his hands went around her, caressing and squeezing her ass. Once again they French kissed for a long time. For someone who was brand new to her, Vidya seemed quite comfortable kissing him and sucking his tongue.

"Beti." Ashish ordered. "Undress me."

"Yes, uncle."

My wife began to take off his shirt and then his dhoti. Even though he had a big paunch, I could see that he was also well built, muscular, which for a man of his age was firm and solid. He also had lot of hair on his body. He had a big ass as well, and fat thighs.

And of course, his manhood was now prominent. His pubic area was covered with curly grey hair. His penis stood majestically erect. He was quite hard, and his cock was now long and thick, his penis throbbing. He had big balls as well, dangling under.

All I could think of was that a huge fat horse was about to mate with my lovely wife. Vidya wrapped her fingers around his massive cock and fondled him for a bit. Ashish then leaned forward and whispered something in her ear.

Vidya smiled and nodded. Then my naked wife knelt down on the floor and looked up at her newest lover. Ashish rubbed the tip of his hardness on her lips, and then across her eyes, nose and back on her lips. Vidya opened her mouth slightly and Ashish placed his cock at the entrance of her mouth. Soon he was forcing his snake down my wife's throat. Despite Vidya's experience, her big eyes widened and her lips stretched wide as she tried to take him in. Her other hand was kneading and playing with his testicles.

Ashish had now grabbed my wife by her hair and was violently fucking her face.

"Oh, beti. What a bitch you are! What a slut!"

After a few minutes, Ashish slowed down and started to take his penis out of my wife's mouth. Vidya was surprised but did not say anything.

"Beti, lie down on the bed." Ashish instructed her. "But lie down on your face ... on your belly."

"Yes, uncle."

I watched as my wife laid down on the big bed, and Ashish stood there for a moment admiring the great view of her big, wide, protruding ass. Ashish then climbed on the bed and bent down. To my surprise, he started to kiss and suck on her butt cheeks. He even parted them and stuck his tongue down her anus.

"Oh, uncle." Vidya murmured.

Ashish then sat up and raised his hand.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

For about five minutes he spanked her on her buttocks. These weren't hard spanks, but firm enough to send gentle ripples on her bubble bottom. And then, without a warning, he grabbed her and firmly flipped her so she was now on her back.

"You are wet." He commented.

Vidya could say nothing but blush. She gave a shy smile and looked away. Ashish then positioned his thick bulbous cock head over her labia and rubbed the head on the opening of her cunt for some time. Vidya looked a little apprehensive as she was about to be penetrated by yet another man, but I could see that she was pushing up her body involuntarily hoping that Ashish would soon enter her. Ashish, however, kept teasing her, rubbing his cock against her vulva but not entering her.

"Uncle, please." Vidya finally uttered out of frustration. "Please, uncle."

Ashish had a wicked grin.

"What is it, beti?"

"Please, uncle, don't tease me like this. I want to feel that big cock inside me." My wife pleaded.

"So, beti, you want me to cum inside your pussy, with no protection?"

"Yes, uncle please." Vidya begged. "I want to feel you completely! I will do anything you want me to, uncle, but please ... fuck me now!"

Ashish grinned.

"Because you have been such a very good girl, beti, and asked so nicely," He said, "I will fuck you now."

It was surreal listening and watching as my wife begged for another man to fuck her.

Ashish then started to fuck my wife in earnest.

He first put his cock into her, then slowly pressed in a few inches, pulled out then pushed back in a bit further, pulled out again before finally penetrating her fully in one push up to his balls, causing my wife to gasp as the air was pumped out of her body, stretching her cunt fully. Ashish remained motionless with his penis embedded inside her, allowing her to adjust to the new size. And then the fucking began.

I was afraid the neighbors would be alarmed, so loudly was Vidya now screaming and grunting in time to the pounding she was taking.

"Oh uncle! Oh uncle!" She was moaning. "I love you, uncle! I love you!"

Both were now sweating profusely, and Ashish thrusted her forcefully like a man possessed, trying to split her with his massive cock. She crossed her ankles behind his back pulling his cock deep in her belly, as she clutched onto his humping hips. She was completely lost in the throes of passion.

"I love you, uncle! I love you!" She was constantly murmuring. "Please cum in me! Please!"

I could see Ashish's cock now buried fully inside her and his big heavy balls resting on her ass cheeks, the juices flowing out of her pussy and down her thighs. Ashish was getting pleasure both physically and psychologically in that he was fucking a married woman in front of the husband.

Suddenly Ashish paused and turned to the door.

"Are you still there, Rajesh?"

He was calling for me!

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"Who is fucking your wife, you cuckold?"

"Er ... Sir ... you are ... Sir. Ashish Sir is fucking my wife."

"And she will be mine for the rest of this week, cuckold."

"Yes, Sir. It is an honour, Sir. You are most welcome, Sir." I could only grovel.

Ashish was now slammed into my wife, causing the bed springs to squeak and groan nosily in rhythm to his hammering. I could hear Vidya groaning; she was now building to a massive orgasm.

"Oh, uncle. Please don't stop. I love you uncle! Please don't stop! OOOOH!"

This is where, if the man was Mr. Sarun, or one of Vidya's lower class lovers like Ramu or Wasim, they would have slapped her. Mr. Sarun loved to slap my wife when she was on the threshold of her orgasm. Ashish, however, merely grinned.

"Oh, you like this, beti? You want me to cum?"

"Please, uncle." Vidya begged. "I love you, uncle. Cum in me, uncle. Please!"

Ashish continued to pound into her as Vidya's orgasm began to peak. Suddenly, still with her eyes closed, she hugged him tightly and started to buckle.

"Oh uncle, please don't stop, OH UNCLE!" Vidya was crying now. "Please fuck me, uncle. Hard, uncle! I love you, uncle. I LOVE YOU!"

Her hips were now moving and humping him even as his cock was fully inside her. She was having a colossal orgasm for almost a minute. As her movements slowly subsided, Ashish started to fuck her slowly now, with deep strokes. His mouth was now on hers, while she was still murmuring his name.

"See, cuckold, this is how you fuck a woman." Ashish taunted me. "Now watch as I plant my seed inside her cunt."

"Ashish Sir, it will be a privilege for me to have you deposit your ... er ... seed ... inside my wife."

Ashish's ass cheeks now tightened, and his face contorted. My wife hugged him even tighter, and wrapped her legs around his bottom. He started to grunt as he began to ejaculate. I watched as this fat man began to cum inside my wife's unprotected womb.

For almost two whole minutes Ashish kept pumping into her, grunting and groaning as he filled up her vagina with his semen till it overflowed, staining the bed sheets. He was also biting and nibbling on her neck as he kept ejaculating before finally collapsing with his full heavy weight on her. He remained inside her for almost ten minutes making sure his seed soaked in. They caressed and kissed before he finally rolled off her, his cock semi erect and still dripping cum.

I looked at my freshly fucked wife covered in sweat and love bites on her breasts, neck and thighs, having just being filled by this men, his semen oozing out of her vagina down her ass, the room reeking with the aroma of sweat and sex.

Ashish then turned towards me.

"Cuckold, close the door and leave."

"Yes, Sir."

Sleep did not come easily to me. The servant quarters were downstairs, all the way at the other end of the house, while Ashish was in our main bedroom upstairs, on our marital bed with my wife. Even through that distance, I could hear them. So loud was their passion that the noises carried through the whole house. All throughout the night I could hear the bed springs constantly creaking and Vidya murmuring to his rhythmic humping. It was clear that just like his friend Mr. Sarun, and despite being fat and overweight, Ashish was also a man with a lot of stamina, and quick recovery. Vidya was going to have a busy week.

* * *

It was 8 am in the morning and I was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. I had to leave at 9 to head for the office, as there was a regional meeting at 1030. However, I still remembered my duties to Ashish and Vidya. They had fucked all night and must be tired. I was preparing breakfast so when they woke up, they could just heat it up and eat. All Vidya had to do was make tea.

A rustle alerted me and I turned around. It was my wife. She had just entered the kitchen. Vidya was dressed, but barely. She was wearing a huge white shirt that reached to just below her tummy, just about covering her lady parts. I could sense that she wasn't wearing anything else. With a sudden shock, I realized this huge shirt was neither mine nor hers. It was Ashish's. This was the shirt he had been wearing yesterday. It was oversized, of course, for Vidya, and too broad for her. Vidya must have decided to come down for something -- most likely a glass of water -- and she didn't want to come naked. In a rush, she must have grabbed his shirt.

"Oh, my love! You are up already." She exclaimed, filling her glass. "I was just a little thirsty."

"I see." I didn't really know what to say to her. "I was making breakfast ... for both of you."

"That's nice. So I don't have to do much when we come down."

There was an awkward silence. Perhaps in an effort of fill that, I foolishly asked Vidya, "So, how was it?"

Vidya gave me a look that was a mixture of curiosity and contempt. Then she reached out and slapped me. Twice.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"How was it? What do you think?" She uttered. "You were there ... you cuckold! The first time ... he fucked me!"

I couldn't say anything in shame and just cast my eyes on the floor. I don't know WHY I had asked that question! Usually it was an unspoken rule that while Vidya was entertaining Mr. Sarun (or in this case his replacement), I stay silent and never ask her about the sex. I knew it made her feel bad.