My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er ... not really." Vidya was hesitant. "Uncle said he might want to do something with me at one of the shops."

Do something ...

"I just wanted to let you know where we are going, you know." Vidya said. "Uncle said he wanted to buy me some lingerie."

"I see."

"Also, darling," My wife paused for a moment before continuing, "Happy anniversary."

Oh! I just realized what day it was.

"Oh ... happy anniversary, darling." I replied robotically.

"I ... we ..." My wife was hesitant. "I wish we could celebrate tonight. But ... you know."

She was going to be with another man who was buying her lingerie.

"Yes, dear."

"Don't worry." Vidya reassured me. "This weekend. I will make it up to you."

"Yes, dear."

"Oh, one more thing." Vidya continued. "He ... he knows today is our anniversary. So ... he said ... he is going to make it special for me. I ... just wanted ... to let you know."

"Oh. I see. Thank you dear."

"I love you, jaanu. I have to go ... he's calling me."

"I love you too."

I wonder what Ashish was going to do to make it special for MY wife on OUR anniversary.

* * *

That evening, after dinner, we all retreated to the living room. Ashish was seated on the couch, and Vidya was beside him, and I was standing in front of them, giving Ashish the daily report from the office. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Rajesh." Ashish ordered. "Go and get the door. See what it is. I am expecting a delivery."

"Yes, Sir."

It was a florist delivery, and there was a big bouquet. As I brought them inside the dining room, Ashish said he had ordered the flowers for Vidya.

"Oh wow!" Vidya felt the flowers. They were a mix of long stem red and white roses, along with a few other really exquisite looking ones. "Uncle! These are so pretty! They must be very expensive!"

"Read the card, beti." Ashish instructed. The bouquet came with a card.

Vidya picked up the card.

"To my darling, most beautiful, beti." She read out. "Happy marriage anniversary. From your loving and adoring Uncle, Ashish."

"Oh, uncle! That is sweet!" Vidya gushed. "These are beautiful flowers! And you remembered my marriage anniversary! You are so wonderful, uncle!"

"No flower can be as sweet or as beautiful as you, beti." Ashish replied.

"Oh uncle." Vidya cooed. "I love you!"

Completely ignoring me, she walked over to where Ashish was seated, and plonked herself down on his lap, and threw her arms around his neck.

"You are so thoughtful, uncle!" She said, and then planted a kiss on his cheek. "I love you!"

SMOOCH!

"Such wonderful gifts you gave me today!" She said, and kissed him again. "Your darling beti loves you, uncle!"

SMOOCH!

"I love this chiffon sari that you got me. And the bra!"

SMOOCH!

I watched as she kissed this old man again and again, thanking her for the gifts, the flowers, for remembering the anniversary and so on. The kisses were on his cheeks, but got closer and closer until her lips were on his and they continued like that, kissing passionately, for a long time.

Finally Ashish withdrew from the kiss and turned to me.

"Why are you standing here? Go find a vase and put the flowers in water."

"Er ... yes, Sir. Of course, Sir."

"Idiot." Ashish murmured, before resuming his kissing with my wife.

When I returned to the living room they were still making out. My wife was moaning as Ashish played with her breasts through her blouse. He finally stopped and turned to me.

"Today is your marriage anniversary, cuckold."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"What present is your wife giving you?"

I honestly did not know what to say, so I remained silent. Ashish then turned to my wife.

"What are you giving your cuckold husband, beti?"

Vidya remained silent for a while, before answering, "Uncle, since you are our special guest, and since you are currently the man sharing my bed, today I am not giving my husband anything. However, I am giving something very special to you, Uncle."

Ashish nonchalantly removed the pallu of my wife's sari from her shoulder and then asked, "And what special thing you are giving ME, beti?"

"I am giving myself to you, uncle." Vidya answered. "I am going to spend the night with you, play with you, have sex with you, and do whatever you want me to do, uncle. And you get to fuck another man's wife, on his anniversary, in his own house, on their bed. Not too many people can say that, right, Uncle?"

Ashish didn't immediately reply, but started to tweak Vidya's boobs through her blouse.

"What does your husband say to that, beti?"

Both of them turned towards me. I gulped.

"Sir." I croaked. "It would give me great pleasure for you to make love to my wife on our anniversary, Sir. It would make tonight a very special anniversary for me as well."

Ashish smiled.

"Do you want to watch, cuckold, as I make love to your wife on your marriage anniversary?"

"Er ... yes, Sir. If you kindly allow that, Sir."

I saw my wife roll her eyes and smile. In a way, she knew she was also doing something special for me. She was fulfilling my desire and fantasy to see another man have sex with her on our bed on this specific night. After all -- this was how it all started, with Ramu the milkman. My wife had fucked Ramu as our anniversary present on our third anniversary. And here she was, with Ashish, on our sixth.

Ashish patted my wife on her buttocks.

"Stand up, beti. Good, now take off the sari."

"Yes, uncle."

Obediently my wife stripped away her sari, leaving her only in her blouse and petticoat. She was looking lovely, showing all of her toned tummy and the flesh of her waist, the blouse over her big bosom, and petticoat covering her curvaceous ass. Ashish stood up and wrapped an arm around Vidya's waist.

"Let's go to the bedroom, beti."

"Yes, uncle."

"You, cuckold! Come with us."

"Yes, Sir."

Like a dog, I followed them upstairs to the bedroom. Once inside, Ashish turned towards me.

"Take off your pants. And your underwear. I want you naked."

"Yes, Sir."

"And then go stand in the corner, Rajesh." Ashish commanded. "Be silent and don't make a noise. I don't want to hear you."

"Yes, Sir."

Then, before my eyes, once again, Ashish and Vidya had sex. The special anniversary sex.

They stood right in front of me and French kissed each other deeply, their tongues in each other's mouth, sucking on the other person's lips. As they kissed, their hands wandered over each other. By now Ashish and Vidya were intimately familiar and knew what to do. His hands were running over her big breasts, between her wet legs, caressing her bubbly ass. Her hands were spending most of their time rubbing the bulge in his dhoti.

Finally, Ashish began to unbutton her blouse. My wife avoided glancing in my direction, but suddenly our gaze met. She looked right at me as Ashish unbuttoned and removed her blouse. There seemed to be an unspoken message between us.

Look what this man is doing to me, she seemed to be saying. What this man is doing to your own wife, on your marriage anniversary, on your marital bedroom.

Like any other man, Ashish spent a lot of time playing with Vidya's boobs and her nipples through her bra -- the same expensive bra that he had apparently bought for her today. I could see that Vidya's breasts were perky and her nipples were hard and pointed. It seemed to match the tent in Ashish's dhoti as Vidya softly caressed him there, while her own chest was getting mauled.

Ashish then leaned in and whispered something in Vidya's ear. My wife smiled and nodded. Ashish reached down and gave a tug on the string of her petticoat. As he lowered them down her legs, she again looked directly at me. They didn't make a sound, and I watched in humiliation as my wife stood, clothed only in her underwear, in front of another man.

They once again French kissed. Ashish put a hand between her legs, and inserted a finger into her panties. She responded by moving in rhythm with his strokes; gently at first, then harder.

"Oh uncle!" Suddenly she gave a little moan, and fell into his arms. "OH UNCLE!"

She was now his slut. Up until that moment she had been a little inhibited, especially with me there, and the fact that it was OUR anniversary. But her lover had just made her cum, while standing, with just his fingers, and shared in that most personal and private moment. My wife kissed Ashish the frantic way a lady kisses her lover after having an orgasm. Completely wild, uninhibited, with unbridled passion.

Ashish then stripped her completely naked. He then put a breast in his mouth and started to suck, while his fingers went back between her thighs. Before long, Vidya was moaning again. She began with small gasps which grew into loud cries as her body started to shake. Once more she started to cum, and Ashish was still fully clothed!

As her spasms subsided, Ashish turned to me.

"This is your wife. Naked and ready, in front of you, Rajesh. Yet it is I who is making her cum. It is your anniversary, but you cannot touch her. Now tell me, who is going to fuck your wife on your marriage anniversary, Rajesh?"

"You, Sir." I managed to croak.

"That's right. I am going to screw her, right in front of you. What do you say to that?"

"Thank you, Sir." I abjectly answered. "Thank you for fucking my wife, Sir. Thank you for showing my wife a good time on our anniversary, Sir. Thank you for all those presents you gave her, Sir. The flowers were really lovely, Sir."

Ashish gave my wife's naked bottom a little pinch.

"Do you have something to say, beti?"

"Thank you uncle." My wife graciously replied. "My husband is a cuckold, so thank you for making love to me on my anniversary in front of him, uncle."

With that, she turned her full focus on Ashish. Where he had removed her clothes slowly, tenderly, she basically ripped his off him. She pulled his shirt over his head, and the dhoti was gone in one tug as well. Ashish, the old naked fat man, was ready as his big hard cock sprang out in anticipation.

"Looks like you are fully ready to get it on, uncle!" Vidya grinned. "You must love fucking this beti of yours!"

"Oh yes, beti." Ashish moaned softly as Vidya stroked his hardness. "I love you."

"I love you too, uncle. Let's move this to the bed."

As they moved to the bed, and my wife moved up to rest her head on the pillow, and as he rested beside her, she spread her legs for him.

I couldn't help it any more. I started to cum, right there.

Ashish looked at me, and gave a derisive laugh. Even Vidya gave a soft chuckle.

"Look at him." Ashish scoffed. "He can barely control himself, getting so excited as another man is about to copulate with his wife."

"Shall I ask him to leave, uncle?" Vidya asked. Clearly she didn't want anything to distract from the bonking she was about to get.

"No, beti." Ashish smirked. "He tried to object to some decisions I had made in the office last month, especially with that Nathaliya Mall Group. Now let him watch as I fornicate with his darling wife. On his anniversary."

I was being utterly humiliated, and it had just commenced. I had barely finished my own ejaculation and begun to breathe again, when Ashish began fucking Vidya.

Bonking.

Shagging.

Banging.

Porking.

Screwing.

Whichever word you wanted to use, the old man knew his game, and he was definitely showing my wife a good time. He began slowly, pulling his cock nearly all the way out, then smoothly slipping it all the way in. Vidya was constantly moaning. Sometimes softly, sometimes loudly, then with a combination of moans, gasps and whimpers, and one orgasm led into the next. I simply stood there and watched my wife getting EAGERLY fucked by this old man on our wedding anniversary, and couldn't quite decide how I felt about the whole thing - angry, jealous, but also very turned on, very hot. I could almost cum again.

Sex in one's imagination can be clean. Neat. Well behaved. In reality it is messy. Especially when it's your wife.

Lots of grunting. Spasms. Jerking. Writhing. My wife Vidya, lying splayed in front of me, resembled an animal: no dignity, no manners, no inhibitions, no thoughts of anything except the giant cock stuffed into her pussy. Her body was tensed and twisted in a manner I had only managed a handful of times. Ashish was giving her orgasm after orgasm as he fucked her.

"Oh UNCLE! Oh UNCLE!" She was screaming and begging. "Please cum in me! Please cum in me! PLEASE!!"

"You are so wet, beti!" Ashish grinned, casting a triumphant look at me. "It sure feels good stretching this cunt, beti."

"Oh, uncle! Please cum in me! Please."

I watched as my wife's legs began to wrap tightly around Ashish's hips and her arms went to his neck. Vidya's breasts jiggled deliciously as the pounding from the old man continued without abatement. She was having yet another orgasm. Lying there, on the bed, her legs spread open, her body rippled with convulsions. I had never felt so inadequate in my life before. Ashish kept pounding away. Vidya matched him thrust for thrust, pushing her hips onto him, all the while begging for his cum.

Finally, from his groaning and grunts, I realized that Ashish had started to cum in her. His ass moved like a piston. He remained inside her for a long time. When he finally withdrew, I could see his spunk oozing out of her labia. His own cock glistened with Vidya's juices.

"Happy anniversary, beti." Ashish wished her.

Vidya giggled.

"Thank you, uncle."

I waited for them to dismiss me, but Ashish had other plans. For the next twenty minutes, as I stood there abjectly, he and Vidya made small talk, while occasionally making out. Then Ashish sat up on the bed.

"Vidya." He ordered my wife. "Get up and stand there, beti."

"Yes, uncle." My wife obediently got up and stood on the side of the bed.

"Rajesh!" Ashish turned to me. "Did you watch attentively?"

"Er ... yes, Sir. Of course, Sir."

"See how I held back my own cumming until your wife was screaming and begging for it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"That's how you give pleasure to a woman, Rajesh. You wife loved that. Did you not, beti?"

He had turned back to her as he asked this question.

"Oh yes, uncle." Vidya nodded eagerly, and then blushed. "I ... I am still having trouble standing, uncle, as you can see. I loved it."

"Then we shall not make you stand for long." Ashish announced. He then turned to me.

"Rajesh." My wife's paramour barked and snapped his fingers. "Sit there on the floor."

"Yes, Sir."

Wary and tired after standing for so long, I was glad to have the chance to sit. The hardwood floor felt cold to my naked ass, and there was dried cum on my leg, but I sat down on the floor of the master bedroom.

Ashish remained sitting on the bed and snapped his fingers again.

"Come here, beti. Kneel!"

My wife obediently knelt at his feet. Without wasting any time, Ashish grabbed Vidya by the hair, and pulled her head to his cock, as he leaned back. My wife moved forward and opened her mouth to take in the hard cock. But she wasn't fast enough for the old man, and he grabbed the back of her head with both hands, and yanked her head right into his crotch.

Vidya by now had started to suck on the old man's long cock.

"C'mon, beti." Ashish was saying. "Suck me dry."

He was now fucking my wife's face at full speed. Vidya tried to keep pace, but choked a couple of times when the dick head went in too far. For a man his age, Ashish sure had strength and stamina. He kept one eye on me with an arrogant smirk on his face, his eyes half open. Still holding her head and hair with his right hand, he reached down with his left hand and found her right tit. He squeezed it roughly and rapidly while holding her head onto his cock.

"UNGH!!!!" Vidya moaned and choked as she continued sucking. "UNGH! CHUCCKKK! UNGH!"

Ashish held Vidya's hair in his fist, pulling her head up and down on his erection.

"Yeah, that's good, beti!" He encouraged her. "Keep that up, just like that, you hot little slut. I'm loving this, beti!"

Vidya's head was bobbing as she sucked Ashish in and out of her mouth. She was moaning with pleasure, her ass rotating in the air. Ashish stopped playing with her tit, took that hand and inserted three fingers between her legs and into her exposed cunt. His fingers were glistening with lubrication when he pulled them out and roughly shoved one, and then two, and, finally, the third finger into my wife's anus.

"Look Rajesh!" He boasted. "Your wife is my slut!"

"Yes, Sir. It is my honour that my wife serve you, Sir."

"And what do you say, beti?"

Vidya could only acknowledge with her eyes. It was hard to talk with a cock stuffed in your mouth.

Suddenly Ashish tapped her on her head.

"Stand up, beti."

He took his cock out of her mouth, and made her stand up. Then he gave my wife's ass a resounding slap, leaving a red mark.

SPANK!

"She has nice buttocks, Rajesh." Ashish continued to humiliate me. "A gaand that I will now spank."

SPANK!

SPANK!

Vidya was spanked for a few minutes, as her buttocks became more and more red. Then Ashish took my naked wife and made her straddle him, while facing him. As she straddled him and sat down, his cock now plunged into her.

"UMMMMMPPPH!" My wife could only cry out as the giant penis went inside her. Vidya's eyes were closed, and I could see the expression on her face, which I viewed as a combination of pain and humiliation at having been spanked, but also deep arousal as the cock went deep inside her.

As he started to fuck her hard, her expression changed to pure lust, with a wanton pucker appearing on her lips.

"OOOOOOOH! UNCLE! OOOOOH!"

"Yeah, you love it, don't you, beti?" The arrogant old man grunted.

"Yes, YES!" My shameless wife replied with just a little smile. "I love YOU!! Ohhh, YEAH! UNNNGGG!"

Vidya's arms were now wrapped tightly around Ashish and she was moving her head back and forth. The bed squeaked as she got pounded.

"UNNGG! HUNNGG! HUMMMG!"

I saw Ashish raise one hand.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Ashish spanked her butt, several times, pretty hard. I could hear the slaps echo through the room. Vidya's buttocks started to become red, even as she was getting pounded in the cunt. Ashish spanked her hard again, and again, and again, and thrust faster.

"UNNGG! HUNNGG! HUMMMG!" My wife could only scream in ecstasy. "I love you uncle! I love you! Please cum in me! Please!"

Ashish methodically pumped faster, and deeper. Vidya moaned louder, moving her head back and forth, her eyes closed, her mouth open. She writhed her body as she sat on him, moving her long fingers around his slender shoulders and back.

"OOOOHHHH. UNCLE! OHH!"

Vidya shuddered and gyrated, and dug her fingernails into Ashish's back until I could see the scratches on him from the other side of the room. I could now see Ashish's face contort. This time he had timed his orgasm to match hers. He was ejaculating inside her.

Again.

"OOHHHHHH! OHHHHH!" Vidya was now slowing down, and Ashish stopped pumping, apparently having cum. But he stayed inside her, resting in her while Vidya continuing shuddering through her long orgasm.

* * *

It was late at night when I found myself suddenly awake. After a couple of minutes, I realized where I was. Instead of the servants' quarters, I was on the floor of our master bedroom. I was sleeping on the floor.