My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced around to the huge room, but before long the noises made themselves apparent.

My wife was moaning, distant, but near. I sat up, stomach once again in that now familiar knot, dick once again standing at attention. I slowly peered across the room to the bed. Vidya's groans grew louder, and the noises of their bodies mating began to make an appearance as the moonlight suddenly filtered through the window. I glanced into the bed and saw them, naked, fucking.

Ashish the old man had Vidya doggy style on the bed. I looked on as my wife's large tits bounced violently as he took her from behind. Her ass jiggled as she received his assault. It was similar to the scene from earlier that evening, but their words were more inciting.

"Oh beti, I love your tight pussy." Ashish grit his teeth and smacked my wife's ass, pumping his organ in and out of her as he spoke.

"Oh fuckkk..." Vidya's moans were passionate and unshackled, she looked back into his eyes. "Uncle, I love your big cock. I love you, uncle."

Their words were hushed. Vidya continued to moan as Ashish continued to drill her behind. The old man grabbed some of her hair, picking up speed, his large nuts smacking into my wife's clit as he shagged her. He was in total control of my sweetheart.

"Vidya, who do you belong to?" He asked her as he bonked her.

"I am your slave girl, uncle." Vidya replied. "I am Mr. Sarun's rakhel. I belong to all of you. I am your slave. OOOH UNCLE!"

I could see a small red light on one corner of the nightstand. With a start, I realized it was Ashish's phone, recording their every move. I wondered what else Ashish had recorded this whole week.

He smacked my wife on her ass again, this time harder. Her cheeks rippled in response. I looked on as Vidya's toes began to curl. She groaned again, closing her eyes as an orgasm brewed deep within her loins. Once again he smacked her ass, causing her to shake. She moaned again, his pace quickening, her tits bouncing as his cock reached depths of her womanhood that I had ever been. She turned her face to look at her lover with full lust.

"Uncle. Cum in me, uncle. Cum in your beti."

They both moaned deeply, lowly, truly. He was making his last night with my wife count. Vidya squealed as her ass bucked back into his crotch, milking him as he released his seed deep into her womb. Her hands clutched into the bed sheets, her toes curled violently. His massive scrotum pulled up into his shaft as it pulsed, unleashing rope after rope of potent seed deep into my wife. She screamed in complete pleasure as this man claimed her in every primal sense of the word.

* * *

I woke up around day break. This time there was no noise. Ashish and Vidya were both fast asleep. I got up, stood and walked towards the bed.

I looked at my sleeping wife before beginning to gently examine her. Vidya's body was fully covered with sweat. Her hair was completely disheveled and stuck on her head and face, due to the sweat. There were deep bite marks, on her neck and breasts. Her nipples too had a few bite marks. There were deep red marks on her thighs and buttocks, where Ashish had spanked her painfully. Her pubic hair was matted with Ashish's semen, which was still dripping out of her vagina, over her thighs and on to the bed.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. Ashish's flight was in six hours. Soon we would be rid of him. I slowly gathered my clothes and exited the room. I was still their servant as long as he was here. I still had to make breakfast and serve them.

Twenty minutes later I came back to the room to see if they had woken up. I knocked, but didn't hear an answer. I opened the door, only to hear more moans and groans. I heard the shower start and realized that the noises were coming from the big attached bathroom. I parted the door slightly and peeked into the steam to see them both in our over-sized tub, Vidya bent forward, the water striking her back as Ashish shoved his morning erection in and out of my wife's asshole.

I gently closed the door and crept out of the bedroom.

* * *

It was Saturday evening. My wife and I finally got to celebrate our anniversary. She had rested all day, while I had thoroughly cleaned the house, especially the bedroom (changing all the sheets, etc.). In the evening, we went out to one of our favourite restaurants. The later, once we were in bed, we had sex.

It was great sex. Vidya made sure to arouse me completely, before I climbed into her and ejaculated inside her. There were lots of kisses from her, soothing lovely words, and stroking as I pumped my seed into her.

For a long time after I had cum, we snuggled together, enjoying the feeling of each other's bodies. Vidya then leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

SMOOCH!

"Happy belated anniversary, darling."

"Thank you, dear."

She was resting on my arm, so I cupped her ass cheek. She kissed me again as I groped her bottom.

SMOOCH!

"You are so sweet, babe." She said, giving a beautiful smile. "Trying to be a little manly by groping my ass!"

"Oh, I am sorry dear."

"Don't be!" Vidya kissed me again.

SMOOCH!

"Grope away, my beloved!"

I cupped her ass again, and then placed a finger in her anus. Before long, I put another near her cunt. She was still very wet, and not just from my ejaculate.

"How does it feel, babe," She asked, "To feel some cum on my thighs, and know that it is your own cum, and not another man's!"

"It feels great, dear!" I honestly replied. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, honey."

We kissed again, slowly. Vidya was stroking me, urging me to get hard again. As we kissed and she continued to play with my cock, Vidya decided to bring up another topic.

"Darling, tomorrow my mother will be here in the afternoon."

"Babe." I joked. "Stroking me while mentioning your mother is not a ... good ... combo."

Vidya flashed me a naughty grin.

"Why? My mom's a very sexy lady." Vidya said, stroking me. "Nice ass, very bubbly. Good sized boobs, and nice cheekbones. You will be a lucky man if you bonk her."

"Oh Vidya, stop it!"

We both laughed, and then Vidya decided to take the mischief to another level.

"I know what will get you rock hard again." She said, wrapping her fingers around my cock firmly. She took a pause and then said, "Think of last week, as Ashish fucked me on this bed, again and again."

My cock gave a sudden twitch, which wasn't lost on either of us. Vidya gave a small grin.

"Oh, baby. Must we talk about him." I protested. "He already humiliated me enough."

"Not as much as Mr. Sarun does, when he is here." Vidya commented. We both knew it was true.

"Was it ... different for you?" I asked. "Mr. Sarun and Ashish, I mean."

Vidya suddenly stopped stroking me and withdrew her hand. She seemed to think about it.

"Well ... Mr. Sarun is more ... commanding." She reflected. "When he is here, he just ... takes charge. He is in complete control, and he makes me do depraved things. Later on, sometimes, I wonder why I did those, but in the moment ... I don't know ... something happens to me. I just lose control."

"And Ashish?"

"Definitely. He was different." Vidya replied, after thinking about it for a minute. She resumed stroking me as she continued, "It was pure sex. Sometimes a blowjob, and sometimes he would spank my ass, but that was it. All he wanted was sex. All week long, my mouth and cunt, and sometimes my ass, was open for business. He could just fuck me again and again, all the way into the wee hours of the morning."

"He certainly had some stamina!" I admitted. I also realized I was getting hard as I talked about his sex with my wife. "Especially for an old man. I wonder how he managed ... to ... get it up ... He must be taking some medicine."

"I didn't see any." Viday professed. "He just ... was able to get it going again!"

"He must have done you three times last night." I argued. "There MUST be some pill ..."

"Actually," Vidya confessed. "He had me six times last night. SIX!"

"Oh."

I gulped. In a weird way, it made sense. It was our sixth marriage anniversary. Vidya got fucked by him for each year she was married to me.

"I am sorry." I told her. "On our anniversary too. I should have told Mr. Sarun."

Vidya shook her head.

"No, my darling cuckold husband! Don't be sorry. In a way, this was a very enjoyable anniversary gift!"

"Oh!" I felt inwardly a moment of sadness. I thought at least she would commiserate and say it was ok. But Vidya seemed to have relished it.

My wife must have sense my mood, because she reached out and gently stroked my member. It was lying flaccid after I had cum, but Vidya's ministrations slowly made it spring back to life.

"Don't misunderstand me, darling." Vidya said, as she continued to stroke me. "I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. And especially the way he put you in your place. But now ... I am here ... for you ... Come, my love. Let's make love."

"Yes, babe." Something was bothering me, and I had to ask. "Darling, I HAVE to ask one thing."

Vidya sighed. "What is it, dear?"

"You told him, so many times," I recounted, "'Uncle, I love you.' You said 'I love you' to him so many times. You never say that to ... any other man ... that ... um ... fucks you. Why him? Why Ashish?"

Vidya sighed again.

"O my jaanu! Don't think about it too much. Don't worry! I say things when I am ... in the middle ... of an orgasm. It doesn't mean much. There's only one man I really love. You know who that is?"

I looked at her. Vidya leaned in and gave me a long kiss.

"Happy sixth anniversary to the world's best husband, my love. I love YOU. With all my heart. Now come, make love to me. I am your woman. Take me."

"Yes, my love."

I don't know what Vidya said, or explained, but I didn't care. I LOVED HER.

Four more months ...