All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 11'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A divorce solves his problem. Terrible story, worse ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish they would make a damn cuck category for y’all to write in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You left us such a cliffhanger. Amazing story, all I ask for is, please don't make us wait another year πŸ™‡πŸ˜©

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back after a long time.

Lots of Action packed in single episode. But story is much scattered in bits and pieces, unable to find link b/w scenes. Is this really what took you around 7-8 months to write..?

But yes, would appreciate for many things like :

i) Not letting the Vidya series die ( although keeping suspended for really long time)

ii) Each char remaining straight at point to fucking business and avoiding the unnecesary bullshit build up.

iii) Rough fucking by Saadat,Naser and Anwar bhai was really good

iv) Mr Sarun using his all the ways to get vote by proper use of Vidya and throwing her in front of board members.

v) Vidya herself proactively humiliating her hubby in front of Master and other people.

vi) Hint of continuation to the next episode with Balchandraji and Poonam

Some critics to be improvised upon :

i) Add more elements of kink and BDSM

ii) Degrade Vidya more than Rajesh , by tormentors

iii) Mere spanking won't work,use some other tools and methods to inflict more pain

iv) Try some nasty things in public as well

v) Be regular in future with quick frequent updates.

NiranaNiranaalmost 2 years ago

So nice to have Vidya back! Wonderful story as usual! And yes, a little more degradation and humiliation of Vidya too, please! Can't wait to see Poonam watch (and feel proud and happy about) her daughter's dominance. And to see Poonam affectionately dominate Rajesh as well. Thanks for this story, and not just allowing this to fade away. Can't wait for episode 12. I hope this will come very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter. Loved the Anwar bhai section! Please have more of that.

When will you update next? What happens with Balachandra and Poonam?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will you continue the maid story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NIce chapter. A nice cliffhanger!

spankedboyspankedboyover 1 year agoAuthor

@anon, why would Rajesh divorce Vidya? He loves her.

@anon, you can avoid this story altogether. The disclaimer in the beginning tells you what this is about. Yet you choose to go to the end and then comment. Who's the cuck? you.

@anon, I cannot promise to be regular, as I write when I get time and when the inspiration hits me. Thanks for reading. Interested to see that you mentioned story is scattered. I thought it was like any of the others, but good feedback.

@Nirana, I hope ch 12 comes soon too. I have half of it written but haven't made any progress on the other half.

@Anon, I liked the section of Anwar bhai too. As I said in the disclaimer, it was inspired from an old erotica.

@Anon, will I continue the maid story? Maybe.

@Anon, thanks.

TazocinWilsonTazocinWilsonover 1 year ago

Eagerly awaited chapter! I've been following the story of Vidya from the beginning and it gets better and better. You are an excellent writer. I liked the evolving nature of Vidya and Rajesh's relationship and how they are thrust into these situations. More degrading scenes for Vidya and Rajesh, please.

Agree with Nirana. I can't wait for the next instalment

Shib7534Shib7534over 1 year ago

Ohh.. Good Lord..

Every day I check your page..

What can I say.. Spankedboy is an addiction 😜

The new twists and turns was nice..

And considering your previous works.. One can guess where this goes.. But rather than the end..

But Its the journey that's more interesting for me..

Especially bringing Poonam to the fold. The femdom MIL. Loving and affectionate dom.

As for pregnancy.. Considering how the sailor story ended.. Chances of Vidya becoming pregnant is very likely..

I only hope to see Vidya and Rajesh enjoying it TOGETHER, whatever it be.. They have to be together..

That's the uniqueness of cucking. Or else it's one sided betrayal.. And it's not consensual cuckolding.

And about your spanking fetish..

Man it's something else..

πŸ˜….. Hope you like it in real world too..

But a slight problem is, it drowns other fetish or humiliations..

Smell, taste, Creampie licking, pissing, forced to smell, humiliating the cuck before other ladies etc are really hot.. If u can, kindly add those too..

If u have the time.. (which I know u probably don't haveπŸ˜…) pls continue fateh or add rukmini' story.

Hope this series becomes an titillating, eternal and of course lustful journey.. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anazing as always. I have a request I truly hope that you can consider in the near future or not so distant future. The stories of Vidya's past, and the stories of Vidya's sexescapades that you mentioned in chapter 10 " Of course, there were the other men that my wife secretly slept with. Some of the guards from our compound. An occasional labourer or so that worked in the vicinity. " And in chapter 11 " Vidya's various sexescapades in which Sarun shared her with his co-workers, associates, and of course the gangbang" in details obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We viewers will be grateful if you the AUTHOR will consider our small request for the stories of Vidya's various sexescapades chapter 10"Of course, there were the other men that my wife secretly slept with. Some of the guards from our compound. An occasional labourer or so that worked in the vicinity. " in details obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We viewers will be grateful if you the AUTHOR will consider a our small request of ours for the stories of Vidya's various sexescapades chapter 11 in which Sarun shared her with his co-workers, associates, and of course the gangbang" in details obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's amazing. Well done πŸ‘βœ…. AUTHOR πŸ‘πŸ€©. Oh well AUTHOR. If is it possible to you please in the next chapter show us the adventures of Vidya in her college times, before marriage, and the things mentioned in 10 & 11 about Vidya sleeping with low class men and Sarun sharing her with his associates, gangbangs and their personal trips to Mauritius, Indonesia, Goa etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh well AUTHOR. I was always curious about Vidya's past and her adventures & sexescapades. So, If is it possible to you please in the next chapter show us the adventures of Vidya in her college times, before marriage, and the things mentioned in 10 & 11 about Vidya sleeping with low class men and Sarun sharing her with his associates, gangbangs and their personal trips to Mauritius, Indonesia, Goa etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is the series going to end? And why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please add ball busting.and chastity cage get divys pregnant by someone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have already done it. Making Rajesh call Vidya "ma'am" in presence of Mr. Sarun. I was already thinking about it when I was reading the 10th chapter. When Mr. Sarun ordered Rajesh to not calling his wife's name. Please make Rajesh more humiliated.

The stories are so good. Please release the next chapter as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I AM A HUGE FAN! This is my go-to series! Have been checking for a new story since a year now!

SUGGESTION- Please write about Vidya's Adventures from College, before marriage, how did she lure the professors, how did she make someone force them on her, how did she let lower class men take advantage of her etc! Would love that. Thank you! πŸ™Œ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't stop the series. Will Ramu return?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the author dead or still alive?...No new episodes of this series are visible since many months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please make her and her husband sister get forced by muslim family infront of her mother and her husband. Let entire muslim family make fun of him while they fuck Vidya and his sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In chapter 12 we learn about the story of Rajesh getting hit on the head so hard as a child that he now loves a woman who would sleep with anyone but him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

New year has come , but no new episodes is out until now. Plz do the proceedings quickly, we all are eagerly waiting for you Spankedboy

adsfantasylandadsfantasylandover 1 year ago

@spankedboy Well done with the story! I particularly like how Vidya casually strokes Rajesh and gives kisses while talking about her other lovers, or trying to convince him of something.

Hope you keep writing more. Cheers.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi everyone. Ch 12 is now out.

Thanks for the comments everyone. The story is building to an endgame, as you can guess.

Poonam is now in the fold. As for stories of the past, especially of Vidya, ... it takes time, and I am now too busy to write stories :-P Which is a good thing. But, let's see what can be done.

Tell me what sort of humiliation for Rajesh you want to see?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nothing would be better than Vidya being made to choose between coming off the pill or no more cock in the throughs of passion. Almost instantly, Obviously choosing to be bred

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

begging that vidya agrees to go full slut for him and come off the pill

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Vidya is the ultimate slut and and Rajesh the ultimate cuckold. This episode is one of my favorites. It has everything. Dominating bull, humiliation, love, sex and punishment. Please bring Anwar back!!

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Obviously, Vidya is the more powerful one in this relationship and she will have some important decisions to make soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...